[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when he was one of the most feared forces in world football?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cristiano.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Remember when he was one of the most feared forces in world football?

Remember when he received the ball in the opposition's half how a quiver of fear visibly ran through every defending player?

Remember when he could beat multiple players and score from anywhere?

Remember when his free kicks went in regardless of what the GK did?

Now it's
>receive ball
>attempt stepover
>try to shoot
>fall over
And opposing players just stand there waiting for him to give the ball away or just shoot aimlessly into the stands behind the goal.

What's changed?
>>
>>63880735
>Remember when he was one of the most feared forces in world football?
No
>Remember when he received the ball in the opposition's half how a quiver of fear visibly ran through every defending player?
No
>Remember when he could beat multiple players and score from anywhere?
No...
>Remember when his free kicks went in regardless of what the GK did?
Yes, I remember the meme balloon EPL used to have in 2007
>>
Just settled for stats.
In his mind, he's actually doing really well.
>>
>receives ball outside the box
>lays ball off to fullback or midfielder
>runs into crowded penalty area

This is Ronaldo's idea of creativity these days.
>>
>>63880735
>What's changed?
He's old
Messi will turn shit soon too
>>
> People get old
> More news at 11
>>
>>63880829
He won't, unless you mean he won't score as much. He'll lose his pace but Messi is a smarter footballer and has greater play making ability. Look at some of the goals he's assisted for Messi.
>>
>>63880784
this
i doubt he actually cares about winning trophies anymore

goals and ballon'dor are all what matters to him
>>
Messi is a natural genius, Binaldo is like one of those middle aged men who overtrains to prove something then totally goes to shit. You can see it happening already.
>>
>>63880925
* Neymar
>>
>le ronaldo used to be a good dribbler meme

Even at Man Utd his dribbling consisted of dancing on the ball and then kicking the ball past his opponent and running on to it. He's never been good in tight spaces.
>>
Never mind. He just scored a penalty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.