[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cfb/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1448135587586.png (3 MB, 2270x1475) Image search: [Google]
1448135587586.png
3 MB, 2270x1475
Nebraska is not a blueblood anymore edition
>>
Tier 1 (True Blue):
>Notre Dame
>Michigan
>Ohio State
>Oklahoma
>Alabama
>USC
>Texas

Tier 2 (Blue Balls):
>Nebraska
>Florida
>Florida State
>Miami
>Penn State
>Tennessee
>LSU

Tier 3 (Pretenders):
>Georgia
>Auburn
>Washington
>Texas A&M
>Ole Miss

Tier 4 (Tryhards):
>Virginia Tech
>Clemson
>Michigan State
>Colorado
>>
>>63836419
Where does Texas Tech fit?
>>
>>63836461
In Texas's asshole
>>
File: 1446427944579.png (423 KB, 648x439) Image search: [Google]
1446427944579.png
423 KB, 648x439
6th for Troy winning the sunbelt next year
>>
>anymore
>implying Nebraska has been a blue blood for the last like 14 seasons
>>
Can this Michigan Blue Blood meme die already.

1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN 67 YEARS. No Big Ten title in 11 years.
>>
>>63836746
Most wins all time
>>
>>63836853
Actual organized football started after WW1 so everything before that was "Club Football" pretty much. So i doubt all those wins in those pick up games changes that record.
>>
>>63836853
The classic Michigan man mantra.
>>
what the fuck is a blueblood and why should i give a damn
>>
>>63837249

a blueblood is a god tier football school, with a storied history and rich tradition of winning. they're the equivalent of old money, whereas a school like baylor is the lottery winner who blows it all on meth and more lottery tickets.
>>
>Colorado
>Aubarn

garbage schools
>>
>>63838951
as a student of a mac university I really don't give a shit. Stop arguing over some irrelevant shit and watch the damn games lol
>>
>>63836419
>Colorado
>tries
not even once

Also I don't think Ole Miss pretends that they are anything other than lucky every few years to still not win their division
>>
>>63839022
>western mich
>irrelvevant

pick 1
funny enough I was recruited by kalamazoo back in in the day
>>
blueblood is just a term perpetuated by ND Michigan fans etc for fans of those teams to make themselves feel important after their programs have been shit and irrelevant for most of recent history
>>
>>63839899

In fact I've never heard a team spout muh blueblood during a great season, it's only brought up during shit seasons to try and make up for their insecurity
>>
>>63839806
Colorado was once actually pretty good. In recent memory, too. Dan Hawkins just fucked the program up the ass with a rake
>>
>>63836419
LSU and Florida belong in tier 3 with Auburn
>>
what the fuck is the difference between a try hard and pretender. Both groups of teams are the same
>>
>>63836645
All night last night.
>>
File: 1418041423282[1].jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418041423282[1].jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>"big" "12" "football"
>>
File: gr8guy.jpg (41 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
gr8guy.jpg
41 KB, 620x387
>>63840152
post yfw the Big XII fails to enter the playoffs again and dissolves
>>
Tfw OSU wins bedlam ensuring this shit conference is left out again

>CFB commercial
>allnteams with no change

Nice job you ESPN keks
>>
texas """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""christian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" university
>>
Holy fuck I could never play in freezing rain.
>>
>>63840268
This game looks like a couple of SEC shitters playing
>>
GOOD PI GUYS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>63840353
Nevermind. Too high scoring for that
>>
>>63840333
I played a couple games in freezing rain in high school. Sucked. Hurts to get hit, hurts to hit someone. And I was a lineman on a power I team.
>>
holy duck what a retard defender

Also this retard ref he didn't step out
>>
>>63840487

I was the FB in a power I team, but we ran A 335 KEK
>>
how in the fuck was that not a TD???????
>>
>>63840529
We ran good old-fashioned 4-3 defense. I got to play middle linebacker about half the time. Loved the shit out of that, I was basically a lineman who got to run over the center with a full head of steam about 20 times a game.

>based small school football
>play both ways like a man
>>
>>63840487
I played in too as a defensive end then a nickel back when I got older.

I could never play offense because I couldn't handle passes with cold hands
>>
>>63840534
>63840534
Is it possible to run forward into the end zone and not get a td? Both his feet were inside the pylon.
>>
Who /cleaning on a Friday night so you can be drunk all day for the last day of cfb and hungover all day Sunday/ here?
>>
>>63840615
They wouldn't let me touch the football. Short fingers.
>tfw single stack magazine pistols only
>>
>>63840631

They said the ball was out of bounds but that was BS based on the replay
>>
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK YOU BAYLOR. THE 12 TITLE IS COMING BACK TO OKLAHOMA WHERE IT BELONGS FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BIBLE THROWING HICKS
>>
>gaylor

lel
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.