[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know he's not the biggest bust of all time, but has there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: j foot.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
j foot.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
i know he's not the biggest bust of all time, but has there ever been one that was so painfully obvious
>>
RG3 was more obvious because they're the same guy except RG3 is black
>>
>>63782445
Marcus Smith
>>
>>63782445
I don't understand this sentiment from the Browns. In the games that Manziel has played, his stats have been just about average, and maybe almost good. There is a lot more wrong with your team, like how your defence can't stop anyone from scoring at least 30 points, or how your rb is playing his second season in the nfl. You throw blame on Manziel like getting rid of him will somehow stop your team from losing every game, when you were losing every game before he came and you will continue to after he leaves. Blame your coach and GM, not a quarterback that trying to do his best with one of the shittiest, o-lines, wrs, and defense.
>>
File: todd.marinovich.jpg (45 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
todd.marinovich.jpg
45 KB, 650x440
>>63782445
>>
>>63782445
trent richardson
>>
>>63783719
Because
1. Its the fucking Browns and they're so used to throwing everything out every two seasons they won't give a QB a fair chance

2. Pettine is a scared faggot and would rather go with the completely average and save choice of McCown over a potential but work-in-progress talent like Manziel because he wants to save his job

I don't get it from an organizational standpoint either. The Browns can't make the playoffs. You know McCown is average to below average. Why not let this retard play and see if he can do anything. Worst case scenario is what, you lose? Your team is already dogshit bur at least if you try you can see if this guy is even worth keeping around, or if you just need to draft another QB because McCown isn't your answer either, just like Hoyer. Manziel is probably a huge fucking bust but at least play him and see what the fuck you can do with him.

>>63783537
RG3 is a big one just because of what was traded for him but they busted in completely different ways, RG3 was pretty good until his knees exploded and the Deadskins forced him back out so his knees exploded in a way he couldn't recover from. He was a total meme but didnt have any of the personality problems Manziel has and got fucked up by injuries.

Manziel is just a retard off the field. Kind of a retard on the field too but apparently him enjoying himself on his bye week is what is keeping him from playing.
>>
It's a simple story lads: Manziel is clearly an alcoholic.

Lots of athletes ruined their careers with the bottle, and he won't be any different.
>>
>>63783827
Exactly man, that is the sentiment I don't understand. If Pettine doesn't start Manziel next week, I would fire him. He seems committed to attaining enough mediocrity in order to not lose his job, but never risk anything to go anywhere. A real coach would take a prospect and put them in a place to succeed. This means getting him "off the bottle" now so it won't be a problem down the road. Tanking again will only make your players lose the little respect they still have for you. He needs to go, and someone needs to step in that can take young "talent" and point it in the right direction. His whole team has lost all respect for his decision making ability and they will continue to lose games no matter the quarterback. The only incentive they have to play well is that if they look good they can eventually get the chance to get the hell out of Cleveland and onto a good team.
>>
>>63783756
>he was drafted above Favre
That 30 for 30 was good
>>
File: kovacs1.jpg (41 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
kovacs1.jpg
41 KB, 400x550
This guy.
Greg Kovacs.
Supposed to be the next Arnold S. killer.
Huge and ripped all the way around, "nobody" ever had that much muscle at his 6' 0" height.
Helped put MuscleTech supps on the map.
Eventually did too much HGH, and caught a stomach disease called "Palumbo-ism".
>>
LET'S TAKE THE SHORT RUN FIRST QUARTERBACK WITH A DRINKING PROBLEM THAT PLAYS A GIMMICKY OFFENSE AND NEVER WON ANYTHING WHILE FORCING THROWS INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.