[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the premier league has all the best managers in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
>tfw the premier league has all the best managers in the world but the players are crap
>>
>tfw your sport is shit
>>
SEMEN
E
M
E
N
>>
File: 6L1hbdL.png (297 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
6L1hbdL.png
297 KB, 680x697
Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve /sp/ for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.
>>
>>69580758
Thanks chile-bro
>>
File: EPL XI.jpg (39 KB, 309x429) Image search: [Google]
EPL XI.jpg
39 KB, 309x429
JUST

>HM: Schmeichel, Ferdinand, Terry, Lampard, Keane, Scholes, Drogba

Probably forgot someone
>>
File: chigay.jpg (97 KB, 594x450) Image search: [Google]
chigay.jpg
97 KB, 594x450
>>69580758
>>
>>69580758
well OP is saying the truth, they have half of the top 10 managers and proppably none of top 10 players.
>>
>The best managers...

Still no Cholo
>>
File: 2016-07-17.png (190 KB, 681x1039) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-17.png
190 KB, 681x1039
>>69581192
legitimate source
>>
>>69580687
Logo's pretty poor. If they made the lion head more round to look like a ball it'd be better.
>>
>>69581230
>Hamez
>top 10 player

kek
>>
>>69581220
More like choko
>>
Who cares, it's still by far the most entertaining league in the world. I'd rather watch 8/10 players fight it out in a competitive league than watch 9-10/10 players just go through the motions and blowout the rest of the league.

And todays top players aren't as entertaining as previous eras anyway. The only players for the big 3 right now i enjoy watching are Suarez, Messi and Robben.
>>
_Leagues
1.Liga
2.Bundesliga
3.Serie A
4.PL
_Clubs
1.Real Madrid
2.Atletico
3.Bayern
4.Barcelona
5.PSG
6.Juventus
7.Dortmund
8.Sevilla
9.City
_Players
1.Real players
2.Barca players
3.Bayern players
4.Atletico players
5.Juve players
6.PSG players
7.Dortmund players
8.PL players
>>
>>69582237

this is why ISIS hates France the most
>>
>>69582237
la liga > pl > bundesliga > serie a
>>
>>69582237
>PL under Serie A

Wow you're retarded
>>
>>69581128
What is this supposed to be?
>>
File: nein_2800604a.jpg (39 KB, 422x265) Image search: [Google]
nein_2800604a.jpg
39 KB, 422x265
>>69582237
>7. Dortmund
Couldn't even beat a midtable PL side
>>
>>69580687
The players aren't crap, we just can't into tactics. Says a lot when Wenger, a manager whose only instruction to his players is to kick the ball around, consistently finishes top four
>>
>>69580758
Based Chile BTFO of burgers
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.