[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scrutinize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 2scared2stand.png (102 KB, 216x324) Image search: [Google]
2scared2stand.png
102 KB, 216x324
>>
So boring
>>
>AmErIfAt """""""""""""""""""""""""""ATHEHEHELETESESSESSS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Can't make a 41 year old man with 2 days notice bleed
>>
>>69419993
You have to actually throw/land a strike or two, unfortunately all DC knows how to do is sit on people for 5 rounds.

Now I remember why I was rooting for JBJ..
>>
That meme kick to his stomach made my day
>>
They should make it so that both fighters lose instead of going to judges at the end. Force them to do something other than lay on each other.
>>
He took it easy on SIlva.

Won 30-26.
>>
>>69423967
This desu. As much as I love Silva, DC is just too good for him at this level of their careers.
>>
>hurr durr he couldn't KO him

I'd like to see the fighter who KOs Silva and makes it out of the arena unharmed
>>
>>69419405
Why was he wearing a thong?
>>
He's a fat guy that had to sit on a skinny guy that got off the couch 3 days ago with no bladder for 3 rounds to make it out alive.
>>
>>69424556
this
>>
>>69424556
Why was he wearing a thong?
>>
>>69423910
This is a pretty great idea actually
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>"Well you see Joe, I did what I had to do."

Translation:
I thought I was a badass until the GOAT started throwing knee/headkick combos in the same leap and leaning around my jab instead of backing up like other fighters. So I got him down and laid on top of him for three rounds doing zero damage to win by points. It was really hard to ignore the crowds booing me and chanting stand up the entire fight, I might have PTSD.

I'm a huge disgrace to the sport but I got the GOAT to bow to me so I'm sure he was impressed.
>>
>>69426993
He should not have taken the Silva fight. The only way he could come out of it looking good was if he knocked him out. And I don't care if Silva is 41 and on 3 days notice, DC does not want to swap paint with the Spider.
>>
Woah, is this what counts as a world champion in manhug? Some fat fuck who can't beat a 41 year old with 3 days notice.

Also WWE wrestler btfo of your UFC slob.

WWE IS HERE AND WE'RE TAKING OVER FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69427207
Exactly. DC tried to strike a bit until Silva got loose and started letting off combos, so he panicked and just laid on top of him. Silva managed to get stood back up and nearly finished him in the third round, but DC grabbed him and pushed him into the fence for the last 30 seconds.

If Silva was not post surgery he would have had the energy for take down defense or offense from the guard and we would have seen DC get knocked out.
>>
File: lesnar smile.jpg (61 KB, 539x396) Image search: [Google]
lesnar smile.jpg
61 KB, 539x396
AS ONE WHITE BOY TO ANOTHER, DC, YOU FOUGHT GOOD LAST NIGHT.
>>
>>69419405
lol'd at how pissed people were getting

was hoping for more and more takedowns just to see people get pissed
>>
>>69427207
Damn Dan lay off da chukkan
>>
>>69427834
People were mad because nothing was happening. DC was not trying to pass, he just sat in half-guard and threw 15% power elbows and defended anytime silva tried to break and get up.

I love watching a good ground match (hunt vs lesnar) but DC gave us the most boring fight in all of ufc history that went 3 rounds.
>>
DC knew Silva can't compete with him at this point in his career not to mention on two fucking days notice. He tossed him around a bit and let it go the distance knowing he could've fucking murdered him at any time.

It would've been fucking disrespectful to just knock him out after he did him the favor of showing up to a fight he had no business in.
>>
>>69428044
>I love watching a good ground match (hunt vs lesnar)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69428044
Yeah, I'm no expert on it. To me, they wanted to see Silva do his thing and he got stopped by DC and that made the crowd mad. I enjoyed that. I wasn't interested in the fight because it wasn't against Jones.
>>
His options were
>take him to the ground and win
>stand up and get heemed
>>
>>69419405
wait a guy who's known for wrestling won by wrestling? SHOCKING
>>
>>69419405
He'll retire before he gets his rematch with Jones and it'll be his biggest regret.
>>
>>69428114
>>69428332
Lesnar went to the ground and kept busy, doing so much damage that anyone but hunt with his thick head would have been knocked out, and a better ref would have stopped it. Lesnar even stopped lunching a few times and looked at the ref to see if he actually wasnt going to stop it.

DC just laid on top of Silva doing no damage. His whole strategy was to be a giant blob. Calling that wrestling is an insult to wrestling.

>>69428257
Yes, don't strike win Silva. But when you get on the ground at least give an effort.

>>69428228
Silva is a martial artist not a combat fighter. Going easy on him instead of giving your best is an insult, not respect.
>>
This fight is exactly the reason ufc will not appeal to casual fans for non-meme editions. Alot of the literal who fighters were exciting and i especially liked the lesnar fight, but this was a joke. Non ufc fans dont want to watch a fat guy win by sitting on someone. Going to the ground is fine but something needs to be done about how long they wrestle for position. Boxing is dead but when guys wrap up the ref breaks it up. I know alot happens on the ground but wrestling for position for 30 seconds amd getting literally nowhere is unwatchable.
>>
DC could have wrecked him, he held back. He didn't want to heem Silva after Silva stepped up. Keep in mind, DC made MILLIONS last night all because Silva stepped up and kept him on the card.

He didn't want to embarrass the man that helped him out so much, he doesn't care if the crowd booed him.
>>
Wow no one in this thread has mentioned that this fatfuck went to the olympics only to fail to make weight and not even compete. So not only did he embarrass his country but he took away a spot from some other american wrestler with a dream of competing in the olympics.
>>
>>69431736
>t. the guy that placed right under DC in the olympic trials
>>
>>69431586
this. DC is a bro
>>
>>69431586

He should've wrecked him. That's what this sport is about and that's what he gets paid for.

Boring piece of shit.
>>
Scrutinize what? DC clearly won.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.