[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever be a good team? And why the answer is no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: asroma_1.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
asroma_1.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>69375114
a) because the american folks that are in charge don't really care about football.
2) because the only thing that your fan radios do is put unbelievable amounts of pressure on the players
III) because the majority of fans actually believe what those radios say and can't help to become more deluded every year. false expectations are the main reason why you end up with no trophies year in year out.
four) because your team and the fans don't have the right mentality. when things go well your team is the best team in the world, your players are the best in the world bla bla bla. when things don't go well it's always somebody else's fault (i.e. Juve's fault)
>>
>selling Pjanic to Juve
ayy
>>
>>69375114
You must sign Capello again
>>
>implying we aren't
>>
>>69375114
Can't keep selling key players to Juve

>>69376296
>when things go well your team is the best team in the world, your players are the best in the world bla bla bla. when things don't go well it's always somebody else's fault
When did this ever happen? Roma fans always blame the player/coach first before blaming Juve.
>>
we already have the best jerseys so it's ok
>>
No
Because the envirorment in Rome cant be any more toxic for the players and coaches.
>losing Pjanic to Juve
thank you for killing the next year SerieA alredy
>>
>>
>>69376933

they should really tear that thing down, it obstructs the view
>>
>>69375114
Wait another 20 years for another Milan Legend to coach you so you can win some shit
>>
>>69376866
>When did this ever happen?
t. Morgan "er sistema" De Sanctis
t. Francesco " campionato a parte" Totti
>>
>>69377024
rudi "i'm sure we'll win the scudetto" garcia
radja "ooooppppsssssssss" nainggolan
>>
>>69377024
That's the players deflecting blame. The fans always blame the players and the coach first and foremost, except for Lazio derbies
>>
>>69376296
Er gol de Turone era bbono anon
>>
>>69377396
you clearly never met one IRL, or watched any Italian sport tv show they are still going on about >>69377597
>>
>>69375114
Explain why I should support Roma over Lazio (or vice versa).
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
>I met the roma team at universal studios

feels good
>>
>>69377597
>>69377701
Hey that was legit Ladri bullshit
They did the same with Muntari's goal and they did the same with Ronaldo in '98 when they denied a penalty for Inter in a crucial game

Only ones who refuse to admit that are delusional Gobbi fans

>reminder that Calciopoli was a thing and that Ladri was relegated
>>
>>69377739
Lazio was Mussolini's team
There
>>
>>69375114
>why is the answer no

Because Italian football is systemically corrupt, favoring Juventus and, to a lesser extent, the two Milan teams.

Why else do you think Juve dominates Serie A but underachieves in Europe?
>>
>>69377871
>Because Italian football is systemically corrupt, favoring Juventus
ftfy

Also Roma are eternal losers
Most of the trophies they won were when they were coached by Milan Legends
>>
>>69377871
>Why else do you think Juve dominates Serie A but underachieves in Europe?
Why does PSG dominate in France but underachieves in Europe?
Because all other teams are shit. Not even Gobbo.
>>
File: dolphinscreed.jpg (218 KB, 640x577) Image search: [Google]
dolphinscreed.jpg
218 KB, 640x577
nope because the FO fucking sucks
>>
>>69377908
>Why does PSG underachieve in Europe?
Because Ibra

>Why does Ladri underachieve in Europe?
Because they can't bribe refs there like they can with FIGC refs
>>
>>69377871
t. Mario de Roma
>>
>>69377847
Didn't he oversee the creation of Roma though?
>>
>>69377964
They still got to the 2015 final, that's not too shabby. No one in the league can compare dude, ladri or not
>>
>>69376933
That is sacred ground, ranieri the god was formed in its shadow.
>>
>>69377922
translation of dolphins creed:
>waaaaaaaaaah i have 2 super bowls and an undefeated season and my stadium is constantly outnumbered by opposing fans and i live in 80 degree weather woe is me
>>
>>69377908
Juve hasn't underachieved in Europe in the last two seasons imo. They played very well in the final and lost to the better side.
Last season the same thing. They lost to an unstoppable Bayern, hurt in their pride at their stadium. The best 30 minutes Bayern played in the entire knock out stages of the ucl last season.
Nothing wrong about that.
>>
>>69378035
They treated him like shit when he coached Roma. I'm so happy for the man, top lad
>>
>>69378018
>No one in the league can compare dude
That's because both Milan and Inter are ran by a bunch of clowns now
>>
>>69378076
They lost the final
They've lost the last 4 finals they've reached in the last 20 years

They have lost more finals than they have won
>>
File: Roma_palmares.jpg (13 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
Roma_palmares.jpg
13 KB, 400x331
Daily reminder that Romafags unironically believe this is worth as much as a Champions League
>>
>>69378155
Like i said, in 2015 they lost the final to the better side. Nobody would've beaten Barcelona that year. Nobody.
Regardless i think they gave their best. They drawed the match and they tried.
>>
>>69375114
you still have Dzeko, don't worry
:^)
>>
What happened to Leandro Castan?is he alive?
>>
>>69378741
he's insane in the membrane, still hasn't fully recovered from his brain injury
>>
Manolas was making TSU an ultimate trash in 2 matches in a row last year, only to have MUHammed Salah fail every opportunity that goes through his feet.
Nainngollan, Florenzi, Dzeko, Elsharrawy, De Rossi, Iturbe.
There it is, all your players that are of Champions League worth. Sell the rest.
also
>mfw im Manolas , wanted from Chelsea , Utd , Arsenal , rumours for Bayern, PSG , end up to stay at roma to have Rudiger as my CB partner.

Dont get me wrong, I highly rate Italian football , Inter Milan, Napoli , Roma and Juventus are strong European teams with history. We greeks like it because its defensive like our mentality , but Roma has been making bad management decisions all along (ex Ashley Cole, Maicon).
>>
>>69375114
>And why the answer is no?
you could stop playing with a 40 year old grampa for starters
>>
>>69378246
They still lost
>>
>>69375114
they still haven't realized you need a good defence to win Seria A
>>
>>69375114
But they're "campioni morali!!!".
>>
I remember watching Roma win the league in 2001, fuck they were good
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>They finally brought back the retro wolf head logo for their away uniforms
>it's literally just a white t-shirt

They need to make that red and gold sash a permanent feature of their white uniforms
>>
>>69378042
>havent won in four decades
>havent made a super bowl in three decades
>havent won a playoff game in 15 years
>havent been to the playoffs in 8 years

also it must suck being in a crappy city. also the miami heat and humidity is boring as fuck. its way too fucking hot outside
>>
>>69379131
i remember when he accidentaly shot his best friend, pretty sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKZasWl_jrI
>>
the Milanese clubs will be closer to their previous strength before Roma becomes great
>>
>>69375114
Juventus>ACMilan>Inter>Lazio>Fiorentina>Napoles>Roma

You're the seventh biggest club in your shit league, you are literally who tier in the rest of the world
>>
File: 1465952356461.jpg (45 KB, 660x607) Image search: [Google]
1465952356461.jpg
45 KB, 660x607
>needed a striker for just about ever
>keep signing wingers
>letting Pjanic go
>potentially losing Nainggolan

The only thing they seemingly have gotten right is El Shaway and Florenzi is dope but needs to be playing right mid not right back. Especially now that Pjanic is out of the midfield
>>
>>69381141
But >m-muh capitano, >m-muh cucchiaio
>>
because we don't have the mentality
Roma fans get excited and depressed equally fast and this reflects on the team
our only hope is to get a manager sooner or later that can actually shield the team from outside influences
and maybe a new stadium too, would be cool

>>69390816
>potentially losing Nainggolan
he isn't going anywhere

Sczcz will probably stay
we supposedly bought a couple of full backs and Vermalen, with Capradossi getting promoted to the first team the defence is pretty much set
Strootman, Nainggolan, Perotti, De Rossi, Florenzi is a more than decent midfielder
if only we could get a fucking striker to play between Elsha and Salah

Juve will still easily win, but i want to believe that this year we can actually give them a run for their money for once
>>
>>69389946
>Juventus>ACMilan
I kek'd
>>
>>69391093
this is your year la'
get hype
>>
>>69391128
Every year is their year
>>
>we
>>
>>69391128
it's coming home lad
>>
>>69378392
t. Muhamed Hadziharamdedic
>>
>>69389946
>Juventus>ACMilan
Holy kek
Are you retarded or something?
Ladri is nowhere near as big as Milan

Milan is the 2nd most successful club in Europe in FIFA/UEFA Competitions(after Real Madrid) and used to be the most successful one for a long ass time before Real Madrid broke their record with this latest CL Win

The Gobbi are not even fucking close

Also Inter has more champions leagues trophies than Jube too

Reminder that one of the CL Trophies Jube won was given to them out of pity in 1985 with a pity PK(that never was a PK) when 30+ Juventini died in the Heysel Disaster(when the match should have instead been stopped)
>>
>>69381141
>>69391010
Are you guys retarded, he literally won a couple of match by himself in the second leg
>>
>>69378191
first international trophy to ever touch italian soil m8, deal with it
>>
>>69391093
the problem is also in large part the sports media in italy
the biggest news source is Gazzetta, and that website is basically fucking TMZ/novella2000
they ALWAYS stir up unnecessary drama by putting paraphrased words in quotes in the headlines, people don't bother reading the actual article and what was actually said by individuals and then there's controversy
it's fucking disgusting

I wish there were a decent website for Serie A news
>>
gays
>>
File: stevie cl.jpg (82 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
stevie cl.jpg
82 KB, 780x520
>the assblasted Albanian fag is at it again

2005 never forget :--DD

get cucked asshole :--DDD
>>
>>69399966
I wish he'd kill himself desu.
>>
>>69395183
they used to be a decent paper, now they're english tabloid/Bild tier
i exclusively trust Di Marzio.com
>>
They need to learn how to defend properly. How can you take the championship when you can't 1-0? Who won the last title? Capello. Who won the last title for RM? Mou. Who won the previous title for RM? Fucking Capello.
Well, Spaletti is bretty gud so who know, Juve is gonna run out of steam eventually.
>>
>>69399966
yea but what happened two years later? fucking cuck

prime kaka was also better than him
>>
>trusting terroni to win anything
>>
>>69400594
Rome isn't terronia, it's an entirely separate entity
>>
>>69400639
t. terrone di roma
>>
>>69400663
t. terrone lavapiatti a Londra
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.