[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT sports moments of your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jtokvlds7ty4wmy1mvyq.jpg (107 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
jtokvlds7ty4wmy1mvyq.jpg
107 KB, 620x400
Where you remember exactly where you see at and what you were doing

>2004 NBA western conference semis. Derek Fisher .04 winner
In a Red Lobster in Myrtle Beach eating some scrimps

>18-1
My dudes house. Everyone else left assuming the Pats had it won exept myself and him. Ape Shit ensued.

>The Decision
Playing basketball outside. Little gathering of friends waiting on brons choice when someone yelled it from inside
>>
world cup 2014

>Sitting in my rental house in arizona on the floor
>>
It was .4 not .04 retard
>>
>Pats vs Seahawks Butler interception at the end

really amazing moment. was alone in my room posting on /sp/

>LeBron actually did it and beat Golden State in 7

possibly my favorite NBA event. was alone in my room posting on /sp/

>Villanova wins championship on that insane last second 3

was really happy for nova, they got shafted for so long. was alone in my room posting on /sp/

and too many other great memories to even count, it really is amazing how sports can help you remember people and places
>>
>18-1

I actually fucking slept through it, catching only the post-game celebration. Then I went on /b/ and saw all the 18-1 spam.
>>
In the Tyree throw, as a Giants fan, I stood up when Eli lobbed it, and fell to my knees with my fists in the air when it was caught. Turns out I split my pants in the process.

Watching Euro 2010. Senior year cut school and went to my friends basement. Drank beer he stole from parents fridge. When Torres scored against Russia? We both jumped in the air and cracked the super low dry wall ceiling.

During the Tebow throw against Steelers. I was texting my friend phone in hand. And Thomas was running, my friend and I exchanged probably 20 texts in that play. Just like dude...wat...wow....dude stuff
>>
>>69380038
Euro 2010 never occurred
>>
7-1

was at the only football pub in seattle, total world cup fever going on and everyone going insane. all of the fans of brazil had been there and i watched every game with them. they were the loudest, drunkest mother fuckers in the city. i picked germany to begin with and was gearing up for a good game. some of the brazil fans knew that i was a germany supporter so they were talking shit to me all up until the first goal. up until that goal they had brought a ton of musical instruments into the bar and were being super rowdy and belligerent.

first goal, they are a little upset but think they're going to come back. second goal, they are silenced. third goal, half the women are shrieking crying. fourth goal, pure anger and they leave.

not really any other germany supporters in the bar at the time so the owner and i had a good laugh and he bought me a round. i'll never forget that game.
>>
>>69380139
08 my bad
>>
>UNI upsetting #1 Kansas a few years back
At a cabin with my family on vacation. Me and my dad lost our shit.

>18-1
Watched that game with my brother, remember feeling rely bad for Randy Moss because that was the best chance he had at a ring.
>>
>Louisville winning the National Championship
I was sitting there texting my friend answering questions for my friend, it their first time watching basketball. It felt good to see the Cards bring one home

>Heat VS Spurs Game 7 2013
Me and my step-brother watched that game both routing for the Spurs the whole series because we both of course hated Lebron. Was shit.
>>
Ray allens shot, game 6

David freese game 6 home run

Cavs game 7

Worst was probably mizzou losing to #15 seed in ncaa tourney or when the stealers bear Kurt Warner in the superb owl
>>
>>69380687

Hahah that game 7 was so good man, Spurs should have won. Lebron shot the ball so well that night, still think that is the best game of his life
>>
>>69379820
>2002 Olymipics
Watched with my family on a tiny tv with 3 channels. Went ice fishing and had a celebratory hockey game on the lake too.
>>
2016 NBA finals game 7
>memes EXPOSED
>one for da land
>legod proved he's the goat
>>
>Heat VS Spurs 2013 Finals game 6
>This shot

Watched this in a bar in south florida with a qt I was with at the time. goat feel.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.