[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is le dark horse maymay dead already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: flagge-kroatien.gif (10 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
flagge-kroatien.gif
10 KB, 500x333
Is le dark horse maymay dead already?
>>
>>68912003
>le croatia on finals/winning it all meme

holy shit, why is /sp/ overrating them so much?

Dont get me wrong, i really like then, both as a country(everyone who shits on s*rbs is good in my book) and as a team, ive always rooted for them and czechia on euros/world cup when my two fav teams drop out(italy/netherlans) and since our own team is utter irrelevant shit for the last 16 years, but i just dont see them beating italy/germany/spain or even france this year.
I think even portugal will win against them.
It just feels like people overhype them too much right now, yeah they have great, talanted team currently, but they werent that impressive so far, especially on that czech game
>>
>>68912003
The dark horse meme ended when they beat Spain. They're one of the favorites now

Stop acting like Portugal are bad
>>
>>68912276
portugal are not just bad they are outright awful
>>
File: 1466527494184.jpg (12 KB, 236x308) Image search: [Google]
1466527494184.jpg
12 KB, 236x308
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Croats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only extratime. Does not having the lead at the end of the game count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Croats are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Balkans for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Euros who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Ronaldo. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Croats are one of the best fucking teams in the EU, they went 13-3 last year and would of won Eurovison if their gay electro-polka band didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Croats win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Sanchez just slipped and kicked his shot out of bounds, above the goal when they needed to get one, just like the Swiss did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Croat topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>68912407
Not worse than you T*rks though.
>>
File: cdb.jpg (34 KB, 320x405) Image search: [Google]
cdb.jpg
34 KB, 320x405
>>68912513
>>
>>68912407
>awful
>haven't been beaten

Why do Germany get a pass for struggling to break down Poland and Northern Ireland?
Why do Spain get a pass for losing to Croatia?
Why do France get a pass for struggling against Albania and Romania?
Why do Italy get a pass for losing to Ireland?
Why do England get a pass for limping through the group stage?

Croatia have played as well if not better than any of the other teams you could classify as favorites.
>>
>>68913088
>Why do Italy get a pass for losing to Ireland?
That was Italy's B Team.
>Why do Spain get a pass for losing to Croatia?
They don't. Spain is shit.
>Why do England get a pass for limping through the group stage?
They don't. They've been memed hard all over the place throughout the tournament.
>>
At this point I'm willing to bet on Poland more
>>
>/sp/ says Austria are good
>they are shit
>/sp/ says Poland are good
>they are shit
>/sp/ says Croatia are good
>they are shit

Has /sp/ ever been right?
>>
>>68913088
t. Jejik Jezovich
>>
>>68913740
When /sp/ says England is shit
>>
>>68913247
Ok I guess it's acceptable to get completely outplayed by Ireland since it was their B team (apart from most of the defense)
>>
JUST
>>
JUST
U
S
T
>>
dead.
>>
IT'S OGRE
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>68914223
Press F
>>
F
>>
I'm glad they are out after this pathetic game, at least we'll have more /tsuuu/ meme magic
>>
File: 1444325830551.jpg (169 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444325830551.jpg
169 KB, 640x480
>Kroatien
>>
>Subasic
what's even the point if he just runs away from the ball
>>
File: 1461878646886.png (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461878646886.png
201 KB, 900x900
>>68914346
F

>mfw people thought swetzerlend vs polania (or wales vs wales) would be the shittiest match of the day
>>
>>68912003
The best team so far got knocked out by an awfully playing shit team

get fucked portugal
>>
>"HURR CROATIA HAS A STRAIGHT SHOT TO THE FINALS"
>"BELGIUM IS SHIT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"
Again, /sp/ is proven to be totally fucking retarded about sports
>>
Finally I can get back to studying for finals

I thank you Kek, for your mercy works in weird ways

t. Ante Ananas
>>
WE ARE THE NEW GREECE

GET FUCKED CROTS
>>
>>68914963
Even /pol/ isn't as bad at predictions, jesus christ
>>
>>68914965
>t. Ante Ananas
Good kek
>>
>>68914910
couldnt agree more
and as meme as it lokke, they played good football as oposed to shit fucking boring Portugal

Im Polish and want to send this song to my Croat cousins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk
>>
>>68914910
This
>>
>>68915027
Exactly what i was thinking
>>
>>68913740
croatia is still good
>>
>>68913088
Because of memes. Memes move the world.
>>
we fucking choked but they didnt play any better than us, this match was so fucking boring to watch, i really dont get what is it with us and choking when it matters most, vida missing 3 clean chances and our manager fucking up hardcore, waiting for extra time to put Pjaca in, mandzukic instead of kalinic...fucking disgrace,but nonetheless portugal got really fucking lucky, whatever i guess, us choking was inevitable
>>
Rip in pip, I told you we are gonna choke, we always choke
>>
>>68912003
RIP in extra time
>>
>>68914884
>tfw you played most enjoyable to watch football today
>get eliminated because some Albanian cannot hit goal from 11 meters

Now I feel sorry for you.
>>
F

Just F
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.