[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: overrated shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kane_and_alli_mask-large_trans.jpg (39 KB, 699x436) Image search: [Google]
kane_and_alli_mask-large_trans.jpg
39 KB, 699x436
itt: overrated shit
>>
>>68752578
Kane looks like he's about to do this race on tatooine in the star wars movie
>>
>>68752578
i've been a spurs supporter for 5 year so im a new cunt but i have always had a dark, oppressed doubt about Kane and Alli.

Kane is a great finisher but a lot of his goals this season has come from the shit teams, he has scored very few goals against good defenses. Thats one of the reasons why we cannot break teams that part the bus.

Alli is invisible until he makes cruicial passes or plays. His good but when his invisible its so painful to watch. His euro performance reflects this.

honestly Dembele, Erikson, our LEGENDARY BACK 4 and Lamaella are the ones doing most of the work.

HOWEVER, these young folks will no doubt improve to become great players
>>
>>68753291
5 years is better than most people on this forum
>>
>>68753291
>Kane is a great finisher but a lot of his goals this season has come from the shit teams, he has scored very few goals against good defenses.

He scored a goal against Spurs and they had one of the best defences in the league
>>
Tell me about Kane! Why did he wear the mask?
>>
>>68755077
HAHAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK
>>
>>68755350
He broke his nose a while ago, so he had to wear it
>>
>>68752578
Everything in the epl is overrated.
>>
Nah, I think they are just tired from the long season and mentally shaken from Spurs' choke job.
>>
File: stupidpos.jpg (47 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
stupidpos.jpg
47 KB, 620x413
>they dont suspect a thing
>>
>>68755546
suarez wasn't
>>
>>68753291
He scored against Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Arsenal and West Ham tbf
>>
>>68753291
>His good but when his invisible its so painful to watch
do you think 'his' means the same as 'he's'?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.