[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo: Do you like Cristiano Ronaldo? Bale: He’s OK. Ronaldo:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: tsuuey lewis and the news.jpg (403 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tsuuey lewis and the news.jpg
403 KB, 1200x800
Ronaldo: Do you like Cristiano Ronaldo?

Bale: He’s OK.

Ronaldo: His early work was a little too assist-friendly for my tastes, but when he started hogging all the set-pieces, I think he really came into his own, commercially and statistically. The whole free-kick preparation has a clear, crisp view of his ass, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the kicks a big boost, into the stands. He's been compared to Lionel Messi, but I think Cristiano has a far more self-indulgent, cynical sense of how to play football.

Bale: Hey Quaresma.

Ronaldo: Yes, Bale?

Bale: Why is there boy’s underwear all over the place, d-do you have a kid? A little test-tube baby or something?

Ronaldo: No, Bale.

Bale: Is that a Moroccan rentboy with a gimp mask in the other room?

Ronaldo: Yes it is! In 2016, Cristiano released this, his latest set-piece collection, his most accomplished string of failures to date. I think his undisputed masterpiece is his penalty miss against Austria, a miss so terrible, most people probably don't listen to him shouting “TSUUUUUU” during the run-up. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of crippling your team, and the importance of stat-padding, it's also a personal statement about Ronaldo himself.

[places ball on floor and begins a run up]

Ronaldo: Hey Garethl!

[he kicks the ball at Bale’s head, missing entirely and breaking a window. The Moroccan gimp runs in and beats Bale to death. Blood splatters over Ronaldo]

Ronaldo: TRY SCORING A FREE-KICK NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!
>>
Chuckled through it but the end wasn't clever enough
>>
I'll give you a 5.5/10 for the Quaresma part, that was sort of clever.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Jorge, it's Cristiano, Cristiano Ronaldo. You're my agent so I think you should know: I've missed a lot of set-pieces. Some penalties in the Euro 2016, some free-kicks maybe 5,000 or 10,000, um a penalty in the Champions League final. I left it in a Van Der Saar's face in some Russian stadium. I killed Real, my club, with a penalty miss against Bayern, and some man uh some balding old faggot Bale with set-piece deprivation for the last year. I killed another girl in the stand with a free-kick, I had to, she almost got me thinking I might still like girls and uh something else there I can't remember maybe a penalty, but I missed that too. And Portugal. I killed Portugal's 2014 World Cup campaign with a free kick into Lahm's foot, it's body is dissolving in a vat of corrosive tap-ins and moaning. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've missed maybe 20,000 set-pieces, maybe 40,000. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the management have seen the tapes. I even, um... I collect pictures of boy's underwear. Last night I, uh, I just had to let down a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty big fraud. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at a gay orgy in Morocco, so you know, keep your eyes open.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (64 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
64 KB, 600x301
There are no more walls to hit. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and children's underpants, the vicious and the evil, all the losses I have caused and my utter indifference towards them I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a good free-kick for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on Bale. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of how to take a free-kick. No replacement set-piece taker can be extracted from my telling. This failure has meant nothing. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the end
>>
Thanks OP, very good thread
>>
kek, great thread op.
>>
>>68724275
>Bale: Hey Quaresma.

kek
>>
:( i fell for the jews are the funiest people meme
>>
I can't interpret it.

Can anyone kindly help?
>>
File: 1450453427969.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450453427969.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
Top TSU
>>
File: after r2.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
after r2.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
TSUUU/10
>>
i want this meme not only get a career ending injury, but an injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives
>>
File: I hate Bale now.webm (1 MB, 1248x688) Image search: [Google]
I hate Bale now.webm
1 MB, 1248x688
>>68724605
Portuguese Tsuucho
>>
Kek top effort that tbf
>>
File: cronaldo.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cronaldo.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>
>>68724688
:O OMG hahahahahaha what a faggot. Mad because it wasn't him scoring a goal in a cool way, but his colleague?
>>
>>68724688
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.