[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trans/: impromptu edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: griezmannfooteballmanager.jpg (24 KB, 670x423) Image search: [Google]
griezmannfooteballmanager.jpg
24 KB, 670x423
le greaseman to chelski confirmed
>>
Why do professional footballers play FM? Especially straight after a game? Nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious.
>>
File: matrix.png (770 KB, 612x726) Image search: [Google]
matrix.png
770 KB, 612x726
>Jose Mourinho does not want Ryan Giggs to stay at Manchester United as his assistant manager because he fears the Welshman could become a potential rival. (Times - subscription required)

>Manchester United are considering a move for midfielder Julian Draxler, 22, less than a year after Wolfsburg signed him from Schalke for £25.5m. (Bild - in German)

>Bayern Munich's 27-year-old striker Robert Lewandowski is becoming increasingly unsettled in Germany and would consider a move to the Premier League. (Daily Mail)

>West Ham are preparing to make a second bid of £8m for Bournemouth's 26-year-old winger Matt Ritchie. (Telegraph)

>Cherries boss Eddie Howe is no longer on Southampton's shortlist of possible future managers, but former Roma coach Rudi Garcia is a strong candidate. (Telegraph

>Liverpool's owners say they have no plans to sell amid reports a Chinese investment group wants to buy the club for £700m, a valuation described as "on the low side". (Liverpool Echo)
>>Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli is close to a move to Turkish club Besiktas, according to the 25-year-old Italian's agent. (Spox.com - in German)
>Leicester City are close to completing the £12m signing of Nice midfielder Nampalys Mendy, 23. (Mirror)

>Manchester City have moved ahead of Manchester United as both attempt to sign Schalke and Germany winger Leroy Sane, 20, who is valued at £40m. (Suddeutsche Zeitung - in German)

>The agent of Newcastle's 25-year-old midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum says there has been "no progress" in negotiations with Roma. (Chronicle)
>Norwich City winger Robbie Brady, 24, could be set for a quick return to Hull City after joining the Norfolk club in a £7m deal last summer. (Hull Daily Mail)
>>>>MEDIA
Former Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt, 35 and now with Feyenoord, has been scammed out of £159,000 by a hotel butler dealing in stolen diamonds
>>
>>68569575
he is not JUST playing fm...
he is managing Lester cityh
>>
>>68570126
>Jose Mourinho does not want Ryan Giggs to stay at Manchester United as his assistant manager because he fears the Welshman could become a potential rival.

Classic Mouyes
>>
Do manure fans actually rate Giggs as a manager?
>>
there's been a lot of midfielders performing well at the euros, not only the expected iniesta, modric, kroos etc,

I liked andre gomes against iceland and adam nagy against austria (kleinheiser and gera were good too, but dey old
>>
Anyone want some good USA players?

These guys will be good enough to beat Argentina in a major tournament next week. Now is the the time to buy buy buy
>>
>>68570126
>Former Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt, 35 and now with Feyenoord, has been scammed out of £159,000 by a hotel butler dealing in stolen diamonds
kek
>>
>>68570263
I've got a mate that wanted him to be manager not José or anyone else
>>
>>68570336
I guess he is british(not paki etc) or 2nd generation paki?
>>
>>68570412
He's completely white and from the Isle of Wight
>>
>>68570269
Nagy will probably end up moving if he keeps it up. Can't imagine he'll want to stay in the Hungarian league.

Guerreiro to Dortmund was confirmed yesterday.
>>
>>68569575
>Why do professional footballers play FM? Especially straight after a game? Nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious
If I remember correctly those plane pictures, pretty much all the French NT was playing FM. Actually, pretty much every football fan in France plays it. First time in my life I've seen my brother play a game that's not about shooting at Germans. Pretty impressive to be honest.
>>
>>68570126
>>Jose Mourinho does not want Ryan Giggs to stay at Manchester United as his assistant manager because he fears the Welshman could become a potential rival.

Neat. Considering Giggs is the rat who knifed Moyes and LVG.
>>
>>68569055
Do you think they understand the tactics better or are they clueless like the rest of us?
>>
File: nicolai jorgensen.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1149) Image search: [Google]
nicolai jorgensen.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1149
Any Danes around to tell me if this guy is any good?
Feyenoord just signed him out of the blue
>>
>>68570126
>becoming increasingly unsettled
what does this even mean
>>
Nico Gaitán---> Atletico Madrid. 25 M
>>
>>68570412
How's life on the spectrum?
>>
>>68570126
But Draxler is shit and has only played well in a couple of Euro Tournys. In the league he played like wank
>>
>>68569055

Why would he go to a midtable club?
>>
>>68570126
Do you think Keanu even knew who it was?
>>
Hyndman has moved to Bournemouth.
>>
>>68569055
i wonder what griezmann's steam account is
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.