[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the New World Order trying to do something really evil this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kryptonite.jpg (214 KB, 964x638) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
214 KB, 964x638
is the New World Order trying to do something really evil this summer and distracting us with sports? they organized so many events (virus outbreak olympics, random copa america, rigged euros for the french after the terror attacks, rigged nba finals rematch for high viewership, durant and lebron to los angeles, max verstappen's fatal "accident" at silverstone, etc.)

something fishy is up......
>>
Fuck off, /pol/.
>>
On a somewhat related note, german parliament historically passes unpopular/controversial motions during big football tournament because nobody, not public, press or even other politicans, cares to stop or report on it.

2006 - sales tax gets raised from 16% to 19%.
2010 - one day before the semifinal vs Spain, insurance costs get raised from 14.9% to 15.5%
2012- on the day of the semifinal vs Italy, motion passes that government offices can sell data on citizens to companies (after the Euro, shitstorm ensued and the bill was killed)

They say it's just coincidence and maybe it is, what is fact and documented however is that attendence in parliament is extremely low during football tournaments, so questionable proposals can get passed just due to lack of opposition.
>>
>>68022034
That's actually pretty smart, Congress should start passing legislation during the NFL playoffs.
>>
>>68022048
why SHOULD they start doing that, Komrade?
>>
>>68021843
>>>/infowars/
>>
>>68022048
>he thinks nfl playoffs are as omnipresent as a tournament in germany
>>
>>68022146
he obiously meant in the US of A
>>
>>68022159
yeah and I'm saying NFL playoffs in the US are not as big of a deal as tournaments in Germany
>>
>>68021843
dont forget le Tour de France
>>
>>68022034
what are some cool things i could do this summer during the Germany games?

like go to the cinema and watch a movie, absolutely alone?

go for a run and have the entire forest for myself?
>>
>>68021855
10 feet higher
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.