[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they win it all or will they be cucked out of a second straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: gsw.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
gsw.jpg
699 KB, 1920x1200
Will they win it all or will they be cucked out of a second straight championship?
>>
Yknow, when you think about it, it's a lot like the Patriots/Seahawks storyline from 2014

Warriors (Seahawks)
>Biggest bandwagon meme team in the NBA after winning the NBA championship (much like the seahawks were in 2014 after their championship win)
>looking to cement a dynasty with a second straight championship
>OKC (Green Bay) almost had the Western Conference Finals (NFC Championship) in the bag but GSW (seacucks) came back at the game's final moments to beat them

Cavs (Pats minus cheating and multiple championships)
>Midway (early on in Pats case) through the season many had said the team was done for, not at fine form anymore
>Lebron (Brady) had lost his last two NBA Finals (Super Bowls) and was looking for redemption
>Backed by two of the best athletes in the NBA, Kyrie (Edelman) and Love (Gronk)
>Steamrolled through the playoffs, came a little close to losing to the Raptors (Ravens)

So...now all that's left to happen is that at one second on the clock in game 7, Curry shoots for a three to win the game...

...and it's stolen by an unknown benched Cavs player, who dashes down the court and slams it in, winning the championship for the cavs
>>
>>67969827
This but with Delly
>>
>>67969510
Memes never die son. GSW in 5.
>>
>>67969827
Holy shit this is actually very accurate.
>>
Ask someone with enough money to know. We're not talking a Vegas high roller, we're talking real money. They make the rules.
>>
>>67970406
Wow... really makes you think
>>
File: Bucks.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Bucks.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>67969827
I doubt the Cavs would put a no-name bench player on the court on the last play of the last game, though.
>>
The cavs have no chance. They lost twice to the fucking shitty raptors. Sure, golden state is being pushed by okc but Westbrook + Durant > Lowry and derozen.

People will say "yeah but last year the cavs won a few games and this year kyrie and Kevin are here". True, and kyrie and love will have to defend and both are shit at it. One of golden states guards is going to be defended by Irving, apemond will probably be defended by love. Both matchups will be a shit show. Add to that the fact that lebald will once again shoot less than 70 % from the free throw line and less than 40% from the field because he will chuck up ill advised 3s and you've got the warriors winning in 6. On the bright side espn will still stuck lebalds dick because he will score around 30 points a game while neglecting the fact he also shot over 30 times a game

Personally, I can't wait for his absolute ass hurt following the loss and what he says to the press
>>
File: 1464313966428.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464313966428.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>67969827
Don't you fucking dare compare the Warriors to the shitbirds you fucking autist
>>
>meme this
>meme that

this forum used to be sort of decent. now it's just a bunch of underage children spouting meme in every post they make

what happned?
>>
>>67969827

>hate the pats for ages
>eventually stop caring
>move to SEA for grad school
>watch the embandwagoning first hand

then...

>hate lebron for ages
>eventually stop caring
>move to Bay for job
>suddenly warriors are good and there are suddenly fans everywhere

pls lebron
>>
>>67971257
Do you even watch NBA? Cavs will shit on GSW.
>>
>>67971404
Do you? They got raped by gsw during the season, not just losing but losing handily. The cavs look good now because they've only played leastern teams for the past month.

At the end of the day though, I really don't give a fuck about your upside-down opinion on anything other than losing wars to birds you stupid Australian shit posting faggot
>>
>>67971325
>forum
>>
>>67971323

this, the seahawks are elite
>>
>>67971325

No idea man, I rarely come here anymore because of that shit. I never thought I'd miss the days of Lelbron shitposting
>>
>>67971675
knew someone would take the bait

>>67971893
yeah, this shits filled with generals now. even the gamethreads are garbage.
>>
>>67969827
>Lebron (Brady)

LOL. Brady is actually the GOAT at his position though.
>>
>>67969827
>Lebron (Brady)

LOL. LeBron is actually the GOAT at his position though.
>>
>>67969827
This and earlier discoveries show the Cavaliers will indeed win one for The Land, feels good
>>
File: image_3.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>67972336
>>
>>67973770

>4 more minutes per game
>2 more shots per game
>LeBron on a new team
>Coasting in regular season
>>
>>67969827
Or, like in the real world, Warriors in 5 or 6.
>>
>>67971323
It's really accurate though
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.