[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the Eagles? Inb4 you don't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20151116-160144.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151116-160144.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
How do we fix the Eagles? Inb4 you don't.
>>
end the curse of tebow by signing him again
>>
This is coming from a Dallas fan but it seems like the owner went opposite of Jerry and gave 100% of the power to the coach
Thats a gamble you risk taking when you put in a edgy college football coach who likes to do things differently.
The problem is that can work in college but not in the NFL because the physicality of the players are different.
Im not for sure how you would fix it, I guess just let the coach stay in for 2 years and see if things improve. If you don't you fire him and get ready for a WAVE OF MEDIA Criticism and hire a new more rationale balanced coach, one that actually works with a GM and hopefully build a better team.
I know Jerry sucks but it seems like the eagles owner is also a negative factor for the team.
>>
>>63614589
JUST
>>
Fix the OL
Transform Bradford into Mecha Bradford
Get a WR1
>>
Stop running out of shotgun every fucking play and get a kicker that doesnt constantly miss <40 yd fg
>>
>>63614629

Where is Tebow anyway?
>>
>>63615318

Waiting for Denver to come crawling back.
>>
>Bradford finally starts to play good the past few weeks
>gets hurt
>Sanchez comes in and throws w game loosing interception in the end zone

I guess Tebow really did curse this team
>>
>>63614936
This.
Or at least find a RB that can run out of the SG.

Ryan Mathews was looking pretty decent though. They should dump Demarco, and use the money to sign a good WR. Then hopefully luck their way into a QB that is somewhat competent.
They need to fix the O-line too. It was really solid, but has been falling apart.
>>
Hopefully nothing. EDP's only funny when the Eagles lose.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.