Is Vardy a drug user?
Tonight in 1 strong swift punch Jesus just layed Allah out. sandniggers BTFO
>Players with more PL winners' medals than Steven Gerrard
Does any league have better logos than the NBA?
Most NBA logos look like clip art dogshit.
MLB letters are the best, though even the "picture" logos in MLB are better than NBA on average.
NFL is pretty hit or miss.
NHL has some solid logos.
NBA has the worst logos overall of the major American leagues. Yes, there are exceptions (Bulls, heat, come to mind), but most NBA logos are trash like your pic
Old Grizzlies is GOAT what are you takin bout son. Bucks and timbrewolves are also based, knicks
>worth noting at all
the absolute goat logos are MLB logos
excluding a few teams like the marlins they're all average to GOAT at best
NFL's logos are 60% good(chiefs, raiders , broncos, lions , GB, etx..) and the rest are 40% dog shit(examples like the browns , chargers , jets , phins , jacksonville,the entire AFC south in general)
NHL has some okay logos and some GOAT logos
>During the 2016 NBA Playoffs
please tell me one of you fuckers is watching this with me
that was legendary
Is he Netherlands's greatest athlete?
memes aside, who can stop them?
+101 run differential.
Will tonight be Mexico's 9/11? Those Mexishit shitskin tears would be delicious tbqh
Post a single more impressive sports image than this.
Protip: You can't
All teams active in the playoffs should be able to temporarily sign any player from a team not in the playoffs or already eliminated until the playoffs are over. Discuss.
Why do American sports always play the national anthem before games? Is it supposed to fire up players which include foreigners?
Pens lead series 3-1
ITT: Post your nation's best XI for the Euros/Copa America