Why is there so much less drama in NHL free agency compared to that of the NBA?
Ok I know this is a sports forum, but if I posted this shit on /v/, id get shit from a bunch of spergs who get triggered from sports games. So /sp/, what was your most memorable sports videogame growing up? For me its gotta be NFL 95 on my genesis. Playing that shit with my dad was cash.
mugs feasting edition
>FAQ and abbreviations list for those new to /bet/
>Help for gambling addiction/suicide hotlines
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Does anyone actually care about the confederations cup?
>Watch 2014 WC final with my german grandmother
>We lose, she spends 10 minutes bantering the fuck out of me.
>Watch 2015 copa america final with her
>She sides with Chile just to banter me again
>Watch 2016 finals with her again
>She genuinely can't believe we lost again
>mfw a friend went to live a year with a local family in brasil to learn more bjj
>mfw the father of the family was a cop and had to work another job to feed his family
>mfw I thought it was all a lie
>Bought Sadio Mané for £30M
>Selling Christian Benteke for £31.5M
>- £1.5M net spend
>- Grujic, Matip & Karius in £9.8M
and still money to spend...
klopp is a fucking genius
cant wait to watch pep and mou fail while klopp storm's the league!
Official Site Links:
Official Streams (Use Smart DNS to unblock outside the UK):
A. Griffin v. Price
S. Choo, RF
I. Desmond, CF
A. Beltre, 3B
R. Rua, LF
P. Fielder, DH
E. Andrus, SS
R. Odor, 2B
J. Profar, 1B
R. Chirinos, C
M. Betts, RF
D. Pedroia, 2B
X. Bogaerts, SS
D. Ortiz, DH
H. Ramirez, 1B
J. Bradley Jr., CF
B. Holt, LF
T. Shaw, 3B
S. Leon, C
>implying Xoatil isn't a courtbabby
>implying playing for the lives of the virgins in your town isn't the best motivation
This game probably sucked and was not nearly as action packed as today's football.
Looks awkward as fuck. How did you even score?
IDK I think all you have left are the courts. No written record, right?
P. sure you had to get the ball through the ring but if you could grab the ball and throw it through, that seems too easy doesn't it?
But then again the people were short, stocky, uncoordinated, and malnourished back then.
Hey, fellow Americans. I want to watch and learn about baseball. Can you give some tips for a guy who doesn't know shit? Can you list some YT videos, books, documentaries, movies, articles, anything interesting about the world of American baseball? Thanks.
Seakeks, what are you gonna do when your franchise QB gets clapped up by some real niggas before the divisional round?
Hope they did it before Friday so he can rise again by Sunday
he just renounced to argentina's NT
can he fix team argentina?
Somebody make a jays Royals thread
Detroit Tigers (44-39) v. Cleveland Indians (50-32)
Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 7:10pm EDT
Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
82 degrees, clear
Indians lead series 1-0
1. Ian Kinsler, 2B (.290. 16 HR, 52 RBI, 8 SB)
2. Cameron Maybin, CF (.357, 1 HR, 22 RBI, 9 SB)
3. Miguel Cabrera, 1B (.300, 18 HR, 51 RBI, 0 SB)
4. Victor Martinez, DH (.318, 16 HR, 50 RBI, 0 SB)
5. Justin Upton, LF (.229, 8 HR, 36 RBI, 5 SB)
6. Steven Moya, RF (.301, 5 HR, 9 RBI, 0 SB)
7. Mike Aviles, 3B (.218, 1 HR, 6 RBI, 2 SB)
8. James McCann, C (.209, 5 HR, 21 RBI, 0 SB)
9. Jose Iglesias, SS (.256, 3 HR, 20 RBI, 5 SB)
SP: Anibal Sanchez, RHP (5-8, 6.05 ERA, 8.9 K/9, 3.2 BB/9)
1. Carlos Santana, DH (.247, 18 HR, 45 RBI, 4 SB)
2. Jason Kipnis, 2B (.267, 11 HR, 46 RBI, 5 SB)
3. Francisco Lindor, SS (.299, 10 HR, 41 RBI, 13 SB)
4. Mike Napoli, 1B (.237, 17 HR, 55 RBI, 3 SB)
5. Jose Ramirez, 3B (.299, 4 HR, 32 RBI, 10 SB)
6. Lonnie Chisenhall, RF (.298, 5 HR, 22 RBI, 4 SB)
7. Rajai Davis, LF (.271, 9 HR, 31 RBI, 22 SB)
8. Tyler Naquin, CF (.314, 6 HR, 17 RBI, 2 SB)
9. Yan Gomes, C (.179, 8 HR, 31 RBI, 0 SB)
SP: Carlos Carrasco, RHP (4-2, 2.56 ERA, 7.5 K/9, 1.7 BB/9)