[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know the drill sluts… > Age/Sex/Occupation? > Known/secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8
File: 1452319367572.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452319367572.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
You know the drill sluts…
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
> Known/secret slut?
> How did you realize you were a slut?
> Age of first dick sucked/pussy licked?
> Age of first orgasm?
> How many guys sucked/girls licked?
> How many guys/girls fucked?
> At the same time?
> Most partners in 24 hours?
>
> First time slutting?
> Latest time slutting?
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
> Any specific fetish?
>
> Pic? (optional)
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
24-f-waitress
> Known/secret slut?
known
when i realized i liked the attention and the sex
dick-13 pussy-15
> Age of first orgasm?
guys-40ish i guess girls-4
guys-25ish girls-4
> At the same time?
3 guys at the same time, also 2 guys and a girl at the same time
just solo partners-3 including 3+sums-4
> First time slutting?
i guess going down on an older guy that lived in my apt building when i was 13, i did it regularly
> Latest time slutting?
last weekend, had sex with a fwb and then went out and met someone and went down on him in his car
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
maybe 3 guys at the same time, it was this afterparty thing and people were watching me fuck them all. definitely felt like a slut after that.
> Any specific fetish?
multiple guys, cum, always wanted to try a rape thing but im a little nervous
> Pic? (optional)
im about to go to bed, if this still has interest tomorrow i might
>>
>>23800070
Rape and cum, a good combination. It's not a good rape if there's not a load of cum in your pussy.
>>
>>23800070
Don't leave us hanging
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
23, f, unemployed
> Known/secret slut?
Known
First time I ever cheated on somebody I didn't even remember I had a bf, I was 16 or 17
14, never licked a pussy tho
> Age of first orgasm?
Lost count
Mmh something like 20 to 30, never fucked a girl
> At the same time?
3. 2 guys on me once, me an another girl on a guy twice
> First time slutting?
wat?
> Latest time slutting?
Last weekend, random guy
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Back in high school I had this "blowjob contract" with this punk who used to pick on my little brother. You gotta protect family.
> Any specific fetish?
None that I haven't fulfilled
> Pic? (optional)
Nah, I'll leave it to your imagination
>>
>>23800869
I fapped to your description ot was so hot haha
>>
>>23800070
>i guess going down on an older guy that lived in my apt building when i was 13, i did it regularly

how old was he? any more to that story?
>>
>>23800070
You ever thought of a rape-play hookup? Maybe find a guy, tell him not to send pictures so it's a surprise and you don't get to be choosy, write a little 'I fully consent to the events to transpire between X and Y' thing, give him your address, and wait with the door unlocked.
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
26/F/teaching assistant
> Known/secret slut?
My family and most of my friends don't know
When I woke up after a ONS in a guy's house with him and his 2 friends, and I realised I didn't know any of their names
First dick - 15
First pussy - 20
> Age of first orgasm?
Guys - 20-30
Girls - 1
Guys - Somewhere in the 40s
Girls - 3
> At the same time?
Guys - 6
Girls - 1
> First time slutting?
Probably when I fucked my roomate's friend the same day I met him
> Latest time slutting?
Jacked a guy off under a table in a club
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Gave my dog a handjob
> Any specific fetish?
Younger guys, gangbangs, bukkake/cumshots
>>
>>23801009
Wow. I need you.
>>
>>23801009
>teaching assistant
>into younger guys
Ever done anything with a student then?
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
27/Female/Chef
> Known/secret slut?
My close friends know, family don't
Voracious sexual appetite, wanted to fuck my stepdad
Dick - 14
Pussy - 16
> Age of first orgasm?
Guys - Somewhere in the 40's
Girls - 23
Guys - 36
Girls - 23
> At the same time?
4 mmf
6 ffm
2 fff
> First time slutting?
> Latest time slutting?
Last night
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Sucking my friends older brothers cock and letting him go down on me for a place to crash and weed when I was 15, he was 32
> Any specific fetish?
Cum, group stuff, bdsm, voyeurism
>>
>>23801035
Damn, you sound amazing. Should kik me if interested! 22/m jdilla414
>>
>>23801035
Yes. Id like to hear more of you too: cellifab
>>
>>23801035
Oh voyeur? Wel.. Add me on kik yves020
>>
>>23801013
Not yet, but there's 6 guys I'd love to try stuff with
>>
>>23801051
Well if any male student is in his right mind he'll probably have some sort of teacher student fantasy. I know I sure as hell do, so slowly try to find out if one of them would be up for it
>>
>>23801051
That's sexy af
>>
>>23801046
>>23801049
>>23801051
Not a terribly huge fan of adding people after a few bad experienced from here. I'm happy to talk a bit in thread and maybe go from that.
>>
>>23801035
Hey, do you have advices on how to get hook ups ? Like what are your redflags if any, and how to meet "girls like you"

Also are you attracted to guys a bit younger (like around 23) ?
>>
>>23801061
Oh damn :/ not good to hear sorry, if interested guess just msg me though! Big into bdsm and cum would love to talk more but if not no worries lol
>>
>>23801066
Well it depends on the time and place, I generally am fairly forward when I am interested in someone and straight out tell them. Having a sense of humor is good, being confident in yourself as well.

Red flags would be, overly cocky, pushy, doesn't listen, doesn't respect your limits.

I don't mind younger guys at all, I have taken quite a few of my younger friends v cards.
>>
>>23801009
How did you feel about the dog ?
Did it excite you when you were doing it ?
details pls
>>
>>23801051 I'm 34 and a TA/comm. college instructor. My 21yo FWB is a former student. She deepthroats and I took her anal cherry the other week. Go for it. I lucked out big-time and haven't looked back.
>>
>>23801075
Damn that sounds hot, i prefer older women than me too lol. Care to share what you enjoy about cum so much? I'm a sucker for womens juices..
>>
>>23801075
So yeah I mean you're still "picky" even if you acknowledge your sluttiness right

Where are the "time n place" you speak about, mainly pubs ? Do you go to them or they come to you ?
>>
>>23801088 Slutiness =/= total indiscrimination. Wish more /b/ros would figure that out. True of man-sluts, as well.
>>
>>23801083
I'm not sure why exactly, I just really enjoy cum. Since I was younger it's just been fascinating to me.

>>23801088
Well I am not sure what you mean by picky, I do have some basic standards I think most people would agree on. By time and place I mean maybe don't walk up to an attractive female in a grocery store at noon and be all 'bby lets fuck'. You kind of have to work on your approach depending on where you are. As I said I normally am the one to approach the men and women I am interested in though I have also been approached often as well.
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
F/28/office drone
> Known/secret slut?
secret
when I realized how i could be rewarded for sex
dick consensual-14
dick non-consensual-13
pussy-17
> Age of first orgasm?
guys 30-40
girls 4
guys 30-40
girls 4
> At the same time?
4 guys
> First time slutting?
14. blew a guy for McDonalds
> Latest time slutting?
Saturday night. Dinner with a married guy then sex in the back of his SUV
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Probably the 4 guys at the same time. basically lasted all night. 1 on 1 and all 4 at the same time
> Any specific fetish?
like to be dominated. if i know the guy (or woman) like to be tied up, some light BDSM
> Pic? (optional)
secret, remember?
>>
>>23801101 Sorry about the non-consensual dick sucking (unless you're not?)
>>
>>23801097
Thanks for your answers.

Can I also ask you if you sometimes / often get rejected ?
And if yes do you get better at approaching people after some experience ?

>>23801090
I know that, that's not what I meant, that's why I asked for redflags
And I saw that overcockyness was mentioned but not "niceness" for instance
>>
Any Chicago area sluts interested in playing with a young fit interracial couple?
>>
>>23801112
It wasn't traumatic but it did have the effect of starting me being slutty.
>>
>>23801101
Wow you sound fun, I'd love to dominate and be charge with you.

>>23801097
I feel you lol, I'm the same way don't worry. No idea why but it's probably my favorite fetish.
>>
>>23801115
I don't get rejected a ton but it does happen, I have also rejected people as well (I find out they are married or dating someone who isn't in a poly relationship)

When I do get rejected it sucks sure but you just have to brush it off and move on, it keeps me grounded.

Being a nice person isn't a redflag at all, it's a good quality. Being a pushy cocky 'I am the best you'll ever have, you barely deserve this' kind of person is just a turn off. The guys who's virginity I have taken were all really nice people and part of the reason why I wanted to sleep with them was that reason.
>>
>>23801126
God, you sound so logical and know how to treat a man right. Smart woman!
>>
File: M'Lady.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
M'Lady.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>23801134
>>
>>23801143
Lol!
>>
>>23801118 In which case, deets? I'm guessing blackmail or an older relative?
>>
>>23801151
Uncle
>>
>>23801126
Thanks I like your way of viewing it. The thing is : I'm 22 (but I look a bit older), tall and I am not super sociable. Like I don't often go to bars, and if I do I don't "meet people" outside of my circle.

I don't want a relationship, I'm up to a poly one or a fwb type of stuff. Thing is idk why, everytime I flirt with a girl and she "responds" she ends up being a virgin and like I'm not gonna commit for them : I just want fun

I know that's hard since you don't know me but do you think you could have an advice on how to find more sexually open girls ?
>>
>>23801160
I really can't give you much advice here, I am sorry I would if I could. Have you tried the usual stuff like tinder?
>>
>>23801166
Tinder is awful for me :/ no luck at all and yes, legit profile decent pics etc. lol. Wish more women on here would be open to talk and give some of us a chance desu.
>>
>>23801166
Yep', I get virgins on Tinder
Or the kind that want a relationship (like I could get a relationship with them that's not to turn me down)

But yeah I know you can't give me advices here, I just thought maybe if there are necessary steps like : you gotta tell the girl without being "I'm not looking for anything special" but more like "I want sex n fun"
or -> gotta go party, else there's nowhere to meet "slutty" girls

So... yeah that's it, thanks anyways =)
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
22/f/assistant in a hotel
> Known/secret slut?
Known
In highschool, fucked a guy I'd just met at a party, realized I liked casual sex
> Age of first orgasm?
Guys: around 30, girls:none
Same as above
> At the same time?
> First time slutting?
I was 17, cheated on my be while on holiday, we hooked up a few times
> Latest time slutting?
Gave my boss a blowjob
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Me and a friend got really wasted at this festival, got a ride back from a group of guys, ended up sucking four of them off

Sucked off some cocky highschool kid in the park because I owed him

> Any specific fetish?
Being degraded/blackmailed,public stuff
> Pic? (optional)
No, sorry
>>
>>23801330
>Gave my boss a blowjob
How often? Do you do more with him? Any work perks as a result?
>>
>>23801055
It's coming to the end of term, so there's less kids in the classes, so I might try soon ;P
>>
>>23801395 I want to hear stories when/if you do. Can that be arranged? I'm happy to give you my Kik since you're like a gender-swapped version of me in terms of this particular fetish.
>>
>>23801079
It really did, and not just the actual handjob (dog cocks feel weirdly good), but feeling his fur, his heart beat, hearing his panting. Yeah, it was fucking amazing
>>
>>23801080
But at least your situation was legal (I think?) seeing as your both adults. Most of my pupils are 13-17
>>
>>23801411 Oh I see... must've missed that... Any of the graduating seniors turning 18 soon? Yeah, we started sleeping with each other when she was 19. Technically, a bunch of the frosh are 17, but I stay away.
>>
>>23801402
Have you ever watched bestiality ?
Did the dog seem to enjoy it ?
Since then did he try again coming to you with a boner ?

Would you suck it ?
>>
>>23801441
Yeah, some of them are, but most are 17. Saying that, once they leave I wouldn't worry if I hooked up with them, cos the legal age here is 16. But that's the problem, two of the guys I've been eyeing are 16 and 17, the rest are underage
>>
>>23801504 Well, I feel your pain. I really don't know how I'd deal in a HS environment. Age of consent is 16 here, too, but minors can't sleep with anyone 18 and over.
>>
>>23801476
i have and its pretty enjoyable, but I'd really like to see more vids of exotic animals instead of dogs & horses all the time.

He was uncomfortable when I started, but he started to enjoy it when I comforted him. He hasn't came at me with a full boner, but sometimes I get a peek of red when he's lying next to me ;P

I'm hoping to do a lot more than blowing him in the summer
>>
>>23801519
>but sometimes I get a peek of red when he's lying next to me

You got a sub dog lol.
>>
>>23801519
fucking hell... this is so wrong. ewww man. I'm okay with most of all fetish...but this shit goes way too far.
>>
>>23801537
I hope he grows out of it, lol
>>
>>23801563 Man, I can't tell if you're giving us what we want/expert catfish but I'll play along. Not really into bestiality on principle (non-consent creeps me out) but I'll buy your encounter with your pup as being harmless.

I'd be really careful turning him into a slut for your holes. When you bring people to your place, you're going to have a lot of problems and a lot of people will speed-dial the SPCA on your ass!
>>
>>23801519
You wanna try sex ? Why waiting the summer ?
>>
>>23801585
Fuck, I'd never force him to do anything, but I get your point.

If I'm honest, I kind of like the idea of being embarrassed in front of my friends by a constantly-horny dog, but yeah it would get old
>>
>>23801598
I'll be finished work and be off for a couple of months. I could do it at a weekend, but I want to build up to it
>>
>>23801637 Are you attracted to any of your hot female students, fellow naughty TA? Can you refer them to me if not? ;)
>>
>>23801504
I'm pretty sure if you're in the UK (with I guess you are cus of the AOC) it's breaking the law if you're over 18 and they're under. Plus the 'position of power' thing can come into play.

That being said, 16 year old me would be disgusted is I didn't encourage sexy teachers. So go for that shit.

I had hoped University would open the door to legal sexy teacher shenanigans, alas it was not meant to be.
>>
>>23801637
You certainly build up the tension for me !
I've always been into bestiality
I'd say that you come and tell me the story when you did it, but prob won't be here ahah

You can still try tho
>>
>>23801681 You mean the story that's already posted in the thread?
>>
>>23800070
still interested in that pic
>>
>>23801696
the one that'll happen this summer
>>
>>23801746
Yes, please beautiful.
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
27/F/Accountant
> Known/secret slut?
Known in high school, now secret
When woke up and wanted immediately sex. Plus sold myself couple times.
13 for dick / 19 for pussy
> Age of first orgasm?
Probably around 10 when learned how good is rubbing on the bed.
Quite a lot of guys / no more than 10
~20 guys / 3-5 girls
> At the same time?
Four guys
Sucked about twelve guys at a bar one night.
> First time slutting?
Sucked younger guy for 50
> Latest time slutting?
Blown taxi driver last month when I was low on cash at hand and wanted to get home.
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
Gone to swingers club, stripped here and let anyone do me anyway they wanted. Including piss, shit was cash - got some contacts that made me a bit of money too.
> Any specific fetish?
Would like to try pregnant sex or dog.
>>
File: nice.jpg (69 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
69 KB, 509x300
>All these sluts who are into bestiality
>>
>>23799791
Poca <333333
>>
>>23802007
>>All these sluts who are into bestiality

>all these made up stories.

ftfy
>>
>>23801993
>accountant
>sells body for cash

kek
>>
>>23802355 As if there could never be a whole decade or more in-between those two aspects.
>>
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
24/F/grad student
> Known/secret slut?
known to some of my friends. most of my family don't know that i'm a slut
kind of always known about it. when i was 18 my kid sister was caught shoplifting and i offered the store owner a blowjob so he wouldnt call the cops
15/22
> Age of first orgasm?
idk/like 2?
idk
> At the same time?
3 guys and 1 other girl
4 if couting the 3 guys and 1 girl, if just individual partners then 2
> First time slutting?
when i was 16 in HS i gave 2 seniors blowjobs and let them both finger me in their car for a joint
> Latest time slutting?
sunday with my sugar daddy
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
letting my boss fuck me when i was 16 working my first job at a fast food joint so i wouldnt get fired for coming in late/missing shifts all the time; that and this one time at a party where i made out with some guy and someone was in the bathroom so we went into one of the bedrooms where i gave the guy head. then the guy whos room it belonged to told us to get out, so we moved to the hallway and the guys who owned the place kicked us out and i ended up letting the guy fuck me in the parking lot
> Any specific fetish?
i had my toes sucked once and i liked that. i like being handcuffed too
> Pic? (optional)
>>
>>23799791
Why do you got to use poca's pic as a macro? Shes a god damn saint god dammit
>>
>>23802355
>>23802480
Yep, done it before getting my degree. Mostly in high school.
>>
>contactfagging dudes catfishing

ayy lmao yuro/soc/ hits a new low
>>
>>23799791
>Age/Sex/Occupation?
21/f/translator
>> Known/secret slut?
mostly secret
>> How did you realize you were a slut?
When i had to explain to my parents where 1000s of dollars worth of clothes and stuff had come from
>> Age of first dick sucked/pussy licked?
dick 14, licked 12
>> Age of first orgasm?
>> How many guys sucked/girls licked?
about 23 /6
>> How many guys/girls fucked?
11/6
>> At the same time?
>> Most partners in 24 hours?
>> First time slutting?
14 got fingered at a park
>> Latest time slutting?
>> Sluttiest moment(s)?
walked around in lingerie/skimpy outfits while my dad was home, sometimes with his friends/had sex with men for favors and gifts/sexted several men who know my family well/sold used panties/had sex with a fwb and his really fat friend on a boat
>> Any specific fetish?
daddy, woods, breeding
>> Pic? (optional)
>>
>>23804219
Would love to hear more about yourself! :) kik me 22m jdilla414
>>
>>23804219
what did you tell your parents the stuff came from? Where did it come from? if from prostitution explain how you got business.please
>>
>>23804324

Told them that I sold my artwork (which I did but not much) and random stuff like my iPod. Also told them some stuff were knockoffs.

Got it as gifts from men I hooked up with and money I made selling panties.
>>
>>23802480
not what I implied

>>23804120
I just think it's funny
>>
>>23804219
I remember you posting about the boat thing XD
>>
File: kink sheet.png (185 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
kink sheet.png
185 KB, 1900x1200
>>23799791

Hey guys, Frenchie/Turboslut here ! long time no see :p

> Age/Sex/Occupation?
21/f/student
> Known/secret slut?
depends who you ask, but mostly known on campus
Sex feels good, being used and fucked hard feels good, orgasm feels good, the attention feels good... what's to hate?
D 13, pussy 16
> Age of first orgasm?
From sex or alone ? 13 sex and i'd say 12 alone
lost count, over 200, for guys. Girls i'd say around 70/75.
Same, but like maybe 150 for guys ? and girls around 50/55
> At the same time?
Dunno, orgies with lots of people so lost count here aswell.
8 to 10 i'd say in gbs, for solo sessions only i guess 4/5
> First time slutting?
blowing guys in HS just for fun
> Latest time slutting?
hm yesterday night, 3some with roommates but idk if it counts since we do that pretty often. Outside of that, last week end i had a one night thing after clubbing
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
orgies or large gbs ?
> Any specific fetish?
See attached list
>mail
[email protected] (i don't kik/skyep/snap)
>>
>>23801009
I would do absolutely anything to get with my EA you think you're going to chase them after school?
>>
>>23801343
>How often?
Whenever he wants it pretty much,he doesn't come in too often tho so I'd say about 3 times a week
>Do you do more with him?
He's fucked me quite a few times, mostly when i've had to stay for a 'late shift'
>Any work perks as a result?
got promoted to where i am now, plus i get to keep my job
>>
>>23804219
>>> Age of first dick sucked/pussy licked?
>dick 14, licked 12
Care to elaborate the pussy licking?
>>
>>23801993
>piss
Neat
>>
>>23806818
experimented with a friend's sister
>>
>>23801993
>Would like to try pregnant sex or dog.

It's funny that being such a slut you have never tried doggy style.
>>
>>23799791
would any sluts on here take a virgin?
>>
>>23808411
definitely. I dated a guy who was a virgin once and he was too nervous to get it up the first few times we tried doing stuff. It was really hot when it did happen though. I did all the work and let him enjoy it.
>>
>>23808422
was he any good?
>>
>>23799791
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
21/F/student
> Known/secret slut?
Secret
In high school I would skip class to meet my bf's at his place and fuck. I guess I realized then that I liked sex more than I cared about school.
13/19
>Age of first orgasm?
15, with my bf at the time. We were hanging out and playing through the Halo 2 campaign at a mutual friend's house when he went to take a shower. My bf had been fingering me for hours, so as soon as our friend left the room he pulled me off the couch, slammed me up against the wall (so fucking hot), and fucked me so hard that he had to cover my mouth so nobody would hear me scream. Afterward my legs wouldn't stop shaking, I think our friend knew something was up.
I never kept track of the guys, maybe 30 or so? Two girls.
~20 guys? Two girls.
>At the same time?
Two of those guys and one of the girls
The foursome and 1:1 sex with three other guys in one weekend.
> First time slutting?
On ski bus in 8th grade, my friend and I were talking one night on the bus home after, and the conversation turned to sex. One thing led to another and with the generous help of teenage hormones I ended up giving him a handjob on the bus while he fingered me. It was for "practice", just like the blowjob I gave him the next weekend totally was too.
> Latest time slutting?
Just a few hours ago. The cum is still dripping out of me as I type this, actually.
> Sluttiest moment(s)?
High school, after that aforementioned bf broke it off with me I fucked a few of his cross-country friends at parties. I actually hated partying and only did it so I could fuck them.
> Any specific fetish?
I like being spitroasted, also I like doing things surreptitiously in public.
> Pic? (optional)
I'd rather not
>>
>>23808649
My goodness, 22m please kik me! Very interested talking and hearing more :) jdilla414 kik, if not i have sc too.
>>
>>23808649
Who's cum is dripping out of you? Good girl for taking it in your pussy.
>>
File: 8858.jpg (19 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
8858.jpg
19 KB, 270x480
>>23799791
>> Age/Sex/Occupation?
26/F/Secretary
>> Known/secret slut?
Secret slut the last 5 years
>> How did you realize you were a slut?
Got a lot of attention from boys, and I wanted all their dicks
>> Age of first dick sucked/pussy licked?
sucked at 12 went down at 15
>> Age of first orgasm?
10-11, didn't really know what was going on
>> How many guys sucked/girls licked?
Eeeh... Hard to say, more than 75 and 40
>> How many guys/girls fucked?
fucked 60-ish guys
>> At the same time?
2 ffm 3 fmm
>> Most partners in 24 hours?
two
>>
>> First time slutting?
close to 14, started hanging with pushy 18 year old guys
>> Latest time slutting?
5 years ago
>> Sluttiest moment(s)?
roleplaying pedo victim for someone I had met once before
>> Any specific fetish?
playrape! fantasies about bestiality, but wouldn't act on it
>> Pic? (optional)
>>
>>23808277
Dog, not doggy.
>>
>>23808854
Lol!
>>
>>23808852
I've been in a really good relationship for 5 years, so I'll stick with that. sorry about that
>>
>>23808790
>Secret slut the last 5 years
Non-secret before that?
>>
>>23808856
No problem lol just curious!
>>
>>23808858
had a reputation during school and by living in a small town

I moved away from it and stopped being a skank
>>
>>23808860
So keeping it quiet from friends/colleagues now? How do you satisfy your secret sluttiness?
>>
>>23808898
they don't know what I did back then, and I'm not talking about it.

me and my partner mostly do roleplays, and I masturbate a lot in a lot of different places. on public transport and so on
>>
>>23807418
What do you do that leads to licking pussy? I have never sucked a bro's dick...
>>
>>23805347
Everytime you post I hope for a new pic of you. I've seen your ass and your boobs. God that was fantastic !
>>
>>23809471
Hahaha sorry but i won't share any more pics desu, i'm scared of doxxing or someone recognizing me. I know it's highly unlikely, but better be safe than sorry. I have kinda the same politic on that topic as i do regarding STDs LOL
>>
>>23800869
>Back in high school I had this "blowjob contract" with this punk who used to pick on my little brother.
please tell me that's not true
>>
>>23809601
Totaly fair, but hey let a man hope ;)
>>
>>23808422
would you fuck me then?
>>
>>23809601
B-but I've never seen you, oh legendary slut. ;_;
>>
>>23809623
Sorry i believe in honesty above most things :> still makes me sad to destroy your hopes haha

>>23809956
dang really ? shoot me an email; if you're nice and funny maybe we can arrange that ;)
>>
>>23809990
Yes ma'am!
>>
>>23809990
Don't worry your a special kind of dream crusher, the kind with an amazing body and a full slutinness.
Ça passeeeeee, as we say in french (and a drunk one)
>>
File: 8859.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
8859.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>23809384
You know, you're doing less down there, fewer experiences to affect, and it's easier to keep both of us clean.

and it it quite hot, rainbow-man

>>23809610
That was only the half of the throuth, believe me

>>23809623
I'll share one more cf just because you are a beggining pleb no-one cares about.

>>23809642
I would do you, but it all dependsd on the sparks that happeneds during the first second

>>23809990
this is the easy version of how I got hardware and unband contraband, lol.
>>
>>23809384

Everyone else fell asleep, so we were talking and sex stuff came up, she said she had a toy in her room so we went up, locked the door and she basically led the way. we mostly just fingered that night
>>
>>23811876
That's hot af <3 any chance you'd like to talk more lol? I have sc or kik if interested.
>>
>>23811876
Please tell the whole story, that's hot as all fuck.
>>
>>23810896
Hahaha thanks <3

>>23811501
>this is the easy version of how I got hardware and unband contraband, lol.
Wat ? i don't get it
>>
>>23801043
>>23801083
>>23801119
>>23801174
>>23804225
>>23808852
>>23811917
>22m kik jdilla414
>Sc @eaglezboi

Vernard you autistic nigger, stop kikspamming and contactfagging in every thread on /soc/

If I open a thread at random and ctrl-f "jdilla" chances are I'm going to get at least 3 hits

Did your mother drastically increase her alcohol consumption and cracksmoking when she was pregnant with you? Were you dropped repeatedly on your head as a baby? Were your whore-of-a-mother's fingers so slippery from all the cum her clients shot on and into her that you constantly slipped out of her grip and fell right on your head?

Please, just fuck off.

Vote Trump 2016. Go Packers.
>>
>>23801035
Would you ever be interested in a creampie gangbang? 8-10 dudes?
>>
>>23811501
>I would do you, but it all dependsd on the sparks that happeneds during the first second
I'm sure if I was to meet someone like you we'd get on well enough.
>>
>>23811501
This is so wrong and so good. Full throuth please.

>>23813446
Quality.
>>
>>23805347
are you the petplay girl with a dog?
>>
>>23813650
which one?
>>
>>23813658
the girl who was also posting softcore to reddit
>>
>>23813660
>>23813650
Nope not me
>>
>>23813830
oh sorry.
is there a hope for answering the mail or should i just lose all hope?
>anase
>>
>>23813835
any link or screencap to the story? Im also interested in beast sex
>>
File: Photo.jpg (453 KB, 917x1307) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
453 KB, 917x1307
> 23/M/Jet Mechanic
> 12 Female Sexual Partners
> Prostituted for Men... too wasted to recollect how many... Didn't want to remember...
>>
>>23804219

Ever tried hitting on your real daddy?
>>
>>23801626
My ex was worried about that and the guilt but it was absolutely one of the most amazing things she's ever done. It's a completely different level of pleasure
>>
>>23813874
Cool job, I think.

Why'd you prostitute yourself?
>>
File: Snapshot_20160521_1.png (388 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160521_1.png
388 KB, 640x480
> Age/Sex/Occupation?
26/M/Distribution Technician

> Known/secret slut?
Known to some, secret to most.

The day that I realized I wanted my friends to bukkake me after a night of drinking. (I was too afraid to ask..)

Dick 12 Pussy 16

> Age of first orgasm?

Guys sucked 3, girls licked 20-30

Guys 1 - Girls 18

> At the same time?
MMF threesome

> First time slutting?
Probably when I was younger, around 12 or so, and me and my friend started rimming each other as a joke, and I took it so far to blow him and have him cum on my face.

> Latest time slutting?
Well I've been a bit of a shut in this past few weeks, but the sluttiest thing I did was use a dildo in my ass for some like 70 year old on omegle to get off.

> Sluttiest moment(s)?
The time my best friends girl asked to suck my cock, and we ended up fucking that night. (All 3)

> Any specific fetish?
Not really... I like damn near anything. I guess fishnet is my biggest turn on though.

> Pic? (optional)
Pic's me.
>>
>>23814563
>when I was younger, around 12 or so, and me and my friend started rimming each other as a joke
>started rimming each other as a joke
>haha?
>>
>>23801993
I always wondered whether those swingers clubs were legit or not. Now I know.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.