[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I propose a /pol/ contact thread. I can't be the only person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447863686472-0.png (108 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447863686472-0.png
108 KB, 2000x2000
I propose a /pol/ contact thread. I can't be the only person sick of liberals adding them then getting offended that you're not a communist.

>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favourite books
>Favourite TV/movies
>Favourite games
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Contact
>>
Interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 510x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 510x369
>A/S/L
28/M/DC
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
happily married
>Text / Mic / Cam
Mic or Cam as I am trying to overcome my social anxiety
>MBTI Type
ISTJ
>Favorite Music
Indie, Surf, Shoegaze, Rockabilly, Goth, Punk. I like anything from Burger Records.
>Favorite Movies
Grand Budapest Hotel, Sunshine, Moonrise Kingdom. Anything Wes Anderson :/
>Favorite TV Shows
Live:Game of thrones, Marco Polo, 30 Rock, Office, Parks and Rec
Anime: Log Horizon, Samurai Champloo, Bakemonogatari
>Favorite Books
Vonnegut, Sedaris, Poe, Lovecraft
>Favorite Vidya
Half Life Series, Ni No Kuni,
>Interests
going to shows, museum hopping, foodie, walking around with some music. Anime cons
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /fa/ /fit/ /gif/ /f/ /soc/
>Are you a NEET?
no
>What languages do you speak?
English
>What are you looking for?
looking to better my conversational skills, annunciation, and dialogue structures with someone interesting.
>What are you not looking for?
creeps, meeting up, other sources of contact
>Contact Info
himynameiskevin0
>>
>>23809708
Liberal here, but I've never gotten butthurt about conservatives who disagree with me. In fact, I enjoy discussing things with people who disagree with me, so long as it's done respectfully and it doesn't involve personal attacks.
>>
So is this just another version of the virgin thread then?
>>
>>23809725
/pol/ considers conservatives to be liberals at this point. They're not conserving anything, they keep bending over to the liberals and selling out to Israel. True conservatism would be preserving culture, not appeal to Mexicans and Muslims.

I'm alt right myself and I'm happy to discuss ideas with people, but I'm also not going to censor myself because people get upset that you suggest we have traitors running things and they need to be killed for treason.
>>
>>23809759
>alt right

kill yourself m8
>>
>>23810149
This.
>>
>>23809708
>age
>sex
Male but I'm not masculine at all, I'm one of them degenerate faggot types
>location
UK
>favorite books
generally I like shit writings like "the art of being normal"
pol wise, stuff like "He's Back" and more factual stuff like "short history of decay", "The war we never fought" and "The Alternative" by Oswald Mosely
>favorite Tv/movies
tv is probably Sherlock stuff
film is a film called "big nothing" which has both simon pegg and David Schwimmer in it
>favorite games
not really sure, vidya has been kinda stale recently
looking to ger fo4's far harbour soon tho
>what you're looking for
not really sure, just found a thread relevent to my interests and posted in it
>what you're not looking for
black, spooks, gooks, norks or mussies
>contact
J2r9Jess is my kik
>>
>>23809759
"Alt right" is a bullshit label that means nothing. Are you a Paleo conservative dinosaur? A neo-liberal interventionist dickwad? A pseudo-libertarian corporatist? A third-way clintonian Republican? A de-structuralist koch sucker? An anarcho-capitalist non-anarchist? So far it sounds like you're a trumpian fasco-racist/neo-nazi.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.