[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who post nudes on /soc/, could you kindly answer the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thick skinned.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
thick skinned.gif
691 KB, 255x209
People who post nudes on /soc/, could you kindly answer the following questions? (Anyone is allowed to answer, I don't care what your genitals are.)

>Has your confidence improved after posting on /soc/?
>Has it affected your dating life at all? If yes, how?
>Have you told anybody that there are nudes of you on the internet? If yes, how did they react? If no, would you ever?
>Would you be comfortable in being with someone who has nudes on the internet?
>Do you see posting nudes on the internet whilst in a relationship to be cheating, even if other nudes exist of them?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>23806254
Noope
don't have one
>Have you told anybody that there are nudes of you on the internet? If yes, how did they react? If no, would you ever?
No, and no, it was during a dark time and i wanted some love and attention, and i still regret it to this day.
Probably, as long as he/she isn't like a camgirl/boy and not wildy popular because of them.
>Do you see posting nudes on the internet whilst in a relationship to be cheating, even if other nudes exist of them?
yes
>>
>>23806254
I'll post mine.

I've always hated my body, and after getting compliments and requests for more, I did earn a better self-image.

Have only dated one person since then, and it did not affect the relationship.

Yes, with my last ex. They were fine with it, as long as I didn't post while in a relationship, understandably.

Sure! I'll probably end up settling with someone who cams, given my history.

It depends on certain factors. Are they professional cammers? Then I could understand if they wanted to keep their income. But if they're doing it casually, I wouldn't be too comfortable and would ask them to stop.
>>
>>23806266
>still regret it to this day
Sorry you feel that way, anon. I also began posting during a very depressed time of my life to compensate the shut-in life I was leading and sought to receive attention in any which way.

But I don't regret it-- mostly because of how much it helped my confidence, and I'm out of that lifestyle now. I hope you can eventually find some way to settle this remorse with yourself. Remember, it's in the past. We've all done things we regret and we can't let it get to us (or else you might end up back in that dark place again).
Good luck, anon!
>>
Been posting for about 9 years. Started here.

Yes, very much so. I wasn't sexually active, but one day I posted a picture and it was really well received and it snowballed from there. Since then I have gained a lot more confidence and almost a sexually awakening because of it.

I shared pictures with my friends, one if which is now my wife.

I have, only my wife and a few friends know. My female friend reacted positivity, actively supporting me in doing so, and brings it up in conversation on occasion.

Yes.

Having experienced this myself, it can be very dishonest if there not an open line of communication. If you have to hide it and don't want them to find out, then you are likely cheating (emotionally). It's worth asking yourself these questions.

There are pictures that I posted while single that are still online and will never disappear.

The internet doesn't forget.
>>
>>23806294
Thanks for the kind words, really c:

you're alright anon.
>>
>>23806297

Note: I might be an exception. I found out I had an abnormally large penis due to posting online. And that is likely what caused the confidence boost. The attention of that. Not the actual pictures themselves.
>>
>>23806319
No problem. Take care of yourself.

>>23806297
>I shared pictures with my friends, one if which is now my wife.
Congratulations, anon!
And I completely agree with the open communications part. It's important in any relationship, regardless of whether you are camming or not.
>>
>>23806326

Thank you :)

You never know where things will lead you.

Just be honest and smart about things.
>>
Yes, partially. People like things that I didn't like, and don't really notice my flaws. Attention to my body has made me feel better about it, and feel sexier.

Lol what dating life

Yeah, when my safety was in danger. They didn't care, more worried about me. The friends I told are close friends who already know I'm hypersexual and do hoe shit anyway.

Yeah sure why not

I'm not sure actually
>>
Gonna give this thread a bump.
>>
Sorta. Posting and talking to people from here somehow improved my social skills.
Yeah. Met my dude from here. He's also called me out on being a little slut because I posted on here a handful of times during our relationship.
Only close friends. They supported me and told me not to be dumb enough to have it affect my real life.
Sure
Yeah. I was delusional and in a bad state when I posted them during my relationship. I kept telling myself it wasn't cheating if it wasn't physical. Even if I had done it in the past, I shouldn't have disrespect my boyfriend and current relationship by showing my goodies.
>>
A bit.
No
Yes, "cool", and yes.
Of course.
It's not cheating, though I do consider it a thing your partner should be informed of.
>>
>>23806266
>No, and no, it was during a dark time and i wanted some love and attention, and i still regret it to this day.

While I love seeing girls posting nudes of themselves here, I always wonder if this isn't a lot more common experience among them. They've given me erections and I wouldn't want them to feel regret for it

I kinda wish that fgts archive site would just stay down and let these pics fade into the ether. Yeah a bunch of dudes saved them on their HDD but that's a whole different ballpark compared to having them available on the internet
>>
>>23806254
>>Has your confidence improved after posting on /soc/?

At first, yes. And then it plummeted and I felt disgusted with myself.

>>Has it affected your dating life at all? If yes, how?

It hasn't.

>>Have you told anybody that there are nudes of you on the internet? If yes, how did they react? If no, would you ever?

Yes. They thought it was hot/interesting. Never put anyone off by it.

>>Would you be comfortable in being with someone who has nudes on the internet?

Sure.

>>Do you see posting nudes on the internet whilst in a relationship to be cheating, even if other nudes exist of them?

I think actively posting them for attention once you're in a relationship is really inappropriate.
>>
>>23810251
My images are uploaded on chansluts and have been for several years. Not much you can do once your pictures are out there, and while archives would only stop more people from seeing it, it won't stop people from saving it and reposting it elsewhere. It's the hard truth, and you've got to accept it one way or the other.

>I wouldn't want them to feel regret for it
I wouldn't take it so personally, anon. People upload their pictures on /soc/ and similar sites for various reasons; there's no definite way to tell who's posting for what reason. Don't feel bad about it! And if you read through the thread, it seems to me like most people have gotten a better self-image (like I did), so it's not all doom and gloom.

>>23810302
>then it plummeted and I felt disgusted with myself
Was this long ago that you started feeling this way? If not, time will most definitely help.
>>
Yus.
It hasn't affected it yet because I'm not dating, but because of it I'd probably try to avoid very prudish guys because I know they would probably react badly to them.
Yeah, a friend of mine at the time, and she essentially said it was a stupid thing to do, but eh, whatever.
Yes, as it would mean they're less likely to judge me for my nudes.
I wouldn't necessarily label it something as strong as cheating, but it's definitely a dick move, and you should at least ask your partner how they'd feel about it before you do it.
>>
>>23810251
this i'm dealing with it, not seen anyone repost my stuff yet, except the other day when i posted the wrong pic.

>keeping a nude and chart in same folder

was bound to happen, and now i'm afraid to show my face on here, since i really just wanted to make some friends but fuck thats over i guess.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.