[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEXCAM Hi, lets cut to the chase- male 24 (no face on cam) looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
SEXCAM
Hi, lets cut to the chase- male 24 (no face on cam) looks for girl (only females pls) to have fun on cam with. Just this.I like every kind of women- chubby, skinny- doesn't matter (but chbby preferably). Let me know if you are interested, and we will find some way to communicate.
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
2minutes and I will text you ;)
>>
Well, that's fake. Still looking
>>
Anyone? :)
>>
what's your skype?
>>
>>23806834
How did this plan go over in your mind? There are tons of threads, with hundreds of posts by guys looking for the same thing. You don't post what you look like and won't show face. Femanons also know they can either post in a sugar thread and get paid to do what you want, or post in whatever thread they fit into and have a group of guys give them attention. You either are one of the dumbest people on doc (which is an achievement) or have just discovered 4chan. Either way gtfo
>>
>>23806862
brian.marl0we
>>
>>23806865
Thanks for your help, but I don't really need it. Go your own way, and mind your own bussiness pleaase ;)
>>
>>23806862
Well...?
>>
>>23806896
seriously what makes you different? there are attractive guys girls could whore to if they wanted to. You're literally offering something worth less than a dime a dozen. good luck though
>>
>>23807021
You are talking to me right now, not to theother guys. So... well, maybe something makes me different ;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.