[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WASHINGTON THREAD Your one stop spot for Washington related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14
File: wa-pot-logo.gif (68 KB, 661x372) Image search: [Google]
wa-pot-logo.gif
68 KB, 661x372
WASHINGTON THREAD

Your one stop spot for Washington related bullcrap.

>Who are you?
>Where are you?
>What do you want?
>How do we contact you?

Friendly reminder to give closest city or at least county, since area codes are fuckin huge

Topic of the thread: WEEEEED
Got opinions about the legalization? How do you, if you do, partake? Favorite strands?
>>
>Who are you?
24/M
>Where are you?
Whidbey/Anacortes/Skagit
>What do you want?
To discretely NSA hookup with qts and to maybe find /k/ buddies to shoot with because it gets boring shooting alone innamountains
>How do we contact you?
This thread I guess, I don't have any of those fancy apps on my phone and don't remember the password for my usual throwaway email.

>Got opinions about the legalization?
Not really, people are gonna do what they want to do anyway so why bother busting people for smoking pot
>How do you, if you do, partake?
I don't, never really had an interest in smoking
>>
>>23766528
What are your shooting trips like?
>>
>>23766857
>Load up car
>Drive to Mount Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest (legal to shoot in national forests and parks)
>Go to one of the usual shooting spots
>If nobody is there, hike around the area making sure nobody is there to walk into firing line which never happens but still, keep it safe
>Set up targets
>Shoot
>Pick up spent casings and trash, always pack out more than you pack in to keep it clean
>Go home

Every once in a while I'll camp out in the woods but not as often as I used to when I was younger. I haven't camped out there since last spring
>>
File: cancer-awareness-lobster.jpg (26 KB, 415x434) Image search: [Google]
cancer-awareness-lobster.jpg
26 KB, 415x434
>>23766381

>Who are you?
23/M/Straight

>Where are you?
Anacortes

>What do you want?
New people to bullshit/meetup with.

>How do we contact you?
Kik is 56knoise

>Got opinions about the legalization?
Not really.

>How do you, if you do, partake?
Not since highschool.
>>
>Who are you?
21/m
>Where are you?
U district of Seattle
>What do you want?
Meet new people and waste time
>How do we contact you?
Find me at Finn MacCools tomorrow night for $1 drinks lol
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Going camping this weekend in Olympic national forest with my buddies. Anyone want to join? Booze and food included!
>>
>>23766920
>>23769417
You guys are making me want to get outside
>>
Has anyone been to the Center for Sex Positive Culture? Which events did you go to? What did you think?
>>
18 m port Angeles
Kik:Jon_Dopeland
>>
>>23769417
Is free tent space included or do I have to procure my own shelter?
>>
Spanaway, m, here
420friendly though I am bone dry. Usually any rec place off the 7 is good.
Turning 26 this weekend, I know absolutely nobody up here, just moved in Jan.
>>
I'm just gonna bump this once more since I am drunk and bored.
>>
>>23772053
>>23773041
Good morning! I hope you don't have too much of a hang over.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-08-08-56.png (146 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-08-08-56.png
146 KB, 720x1280
>Who are you?
24 m straight,

>Where are you?
Vancouver, WA. (Portland, OR)

>What do you want?
Looking for girls or passable traps to have dirty/public/gangbangs with. Make my little sex toy.

>How do we contact you?
Kik, crashed13
>>
>>23773900
eh not too bad. Where are you located?
>>
File: Spiders are not bugs.png (196 KB, 517x357) Image search: [Google]
Spiders are not bugs.png
196 KB, 517x357
male 18
Sammamish

Pretty peaceful here.
I would like to go to bars more often but I don't drink for personal reasons so I usually just end up ordering food to eat usually.
>>
>who are you?
21m

>where are you?
Southcenter area/south seattle

>What do you want?
A female who would like to share a bowl and/or bed

>how do we contact you?
Kik me at skye_J1994
>>
Dude
Vancouver.
Inb4 BAE.
What y'all up to. Anything fun. My work sent me to a cruise ship. Free food and beer, but I'm working 14 hour shifts.
>>
20/m and chubby

Bellingham area, or general whatcom county

Willing to do gay stuff, I am usually the bottom

Kik:Sleuthtip
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Did I fly over any of you guys tonight? Around 7:30-9pm. Absolutely gorgeous sunset!
>>
>>23777777
Nope. Too far north
>>
>>23777777
And all that 7 sexes!?
>>
File: image1.jpg (189 KB, 711x1016) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
189 KB, 711x1016
>Who are you?
I moved here in august for college, and I'm enjoying it here. But, I want to meet new people.
>Where are you?
425 Redmond area.
>What do you want?
Anything at all. Small talk over kik, we can meet up/chill/play games, or more.
>How do we contact you?
kik: josh.s97
Snap: jst1997
Ill give you my phone number if you ask on one of those two. I'd love to meet some folks.
>>
>>23778180
>>23777777
Wow I didn't even see that, sexes get
>>
>>23770750
Procure homie, there was 14 of us last time
>>
>>23779652
for future reference are dogs allowed in any of the parks out there?
>>
good morning folks
>>
>>23779882
Evenin
>>
How's everyone spending their weekend?
>>
Can you send me weed? 720/303 denver
>>
>>23777670
Make/23/Vancouver, just moved here. Down to smoke and chill or whatever, man.
>>
>>Who are you?
23/m

>>Where are you?
South Tacoma

>>What do you want?
Bored. If you are a cool bro, we can kick it and chill. If you are a cool cutie, I guess I can give you the best hook up of your life ;)

>>How do we contact you?
kik & Skype: Focus1641

Im smoking right now but about to grab some pizza and play Resident Evil 3 on my dreamcast so yea... hit me up.
>>
>>23781582
I don't smoke but I drink way too much.
What part ya move to boss?
>>
21/m
Sammamish

I dunno, go to a bar and eat some food and talk about dumbshit

This thread works I guess.
>>
>>23777670
Sup Bae

girl parts
Battle Ground
inb4 dudes sending me shitty dick pics

kik: ktkahoots
>>
Any girls in Vancouver tonight ? Kik me 51nf1r3
>>
File: IMG_20160414_143849219.jpg (1 MB, 1458x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_143849219.jpg
1 MB, 1458x2592
>>23766381

>Who are you?
Hello I'm Thomas. 23 year old male with some college.
>Where are you?
Kitsap, East bremerton specifically. 98310 area code 360
>What do you want?
Not sure. Mostly looking for something serious but I'm not opposed to making friends if we connect.
>How do we contact you?
Snapchat is tombom_52
Kik is Tombom_52

As far as weed goes, I love it. Just got done smoking some actually. Favorite strains are haze or sour type sativas but I enjoy all weed. I usually smoke spliffs or bong spliff bowls preferably, but I don't discriminate. I work at a local boat company doing wiring and assembly work. In my free time I'm mostly working on music and skateboarding. I love film and read occasionally. Lately I've been reading a lot of Carlos Castaneda. If anyone wants to chat hit me up on Kik or snap chat.
>>
>>23770160
Do it, getting /out/ is fun
>>
It's Saturday almost noon kinda overcast in Vancouver looking for someone to hit the trails with... Kik is 51nf1r3
>>
File: Picture of me 1.png (180 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
180 KB, 480x480
26yrs residing on earth in one hour.
South Hill Area
Shenanigans
>>
>>23782188
Not quite sure. Just like central Vancouver I think. I'm like 15 minutes from Portland and 5 or 10 from the Vancouver mall.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Moving to this place because fuck Denver and Cali is too expensive for my fresh graduate salary.

Any advice?
>>
>>23784705
What's your budget for rent?
>>
This is my 6th month in Washington since I started school at UW. It's gotten pretty stale already. What do you guys do for fun (not including staying inside all day and smoking)?
>>
>>23785391

Go to a movie or bars and stuff.
>>
Im in Portland but close enough
m/20/502
I just want to suck a pretty cock ;)
>>
Anyone from WWU or Bellingham area?
>>
>>23766381
>Who are you? Charles
>Where are you? Spokane Valley
>What do you want? Hard cock
>How do we contact you? CharlesinSpokane is my kik
>>
>Who are you?
Call me PK I guess. I'm M/41, but look younger, poly and heteroflexible, and a big fan of Bernie! I'm sort of a misfit, but I look cleancut for the most part (except for the red beard), and I wear glasses.
>Where are you?
S. Seattle
>What do you want?
More female friends for activities like biking, skiing, watching movies, etc. Up for meeting couples too, for normal stuff, kinky play times, whatever. Just need more friends! I'm geeky, but only to a point, so ideally I'd like to find similar ppl. Also, fwiw I'm slightly kinky, and it would be really nice to meet ppl who are kinky or curious about such things too.
>How do we contact you?
My kik is ronwoodward.
>legalization?
I'm loving it! I've smoked for a while now, but always been kind of a love/hate thing cause weed fucks with my ability to like, be able to talk to people, especially girls. I've been digging all the variety though, and I pretty much only vape cause it feels way cleaner.
>Favorite strands?
I guess my current "up and awake" strain is Blue Dream (80% Sativa, 20 Indica), or for chilling out I've been liking
>>
>>23789639
oops.. well to continue - I was gonna say I've been liking this one Indica, but I threw the wrapper away. Doh!
>>
>>23784705
Rents are going up like crazy here, but probably not as bad as most of California. If you can afford $1600 a month, you should be able to find a 1 bedroom no problem. If not, you'll probably have to just look in some of the cheaper neighborhoods, or find roomates, or both. Also, traffic is an issue, so either live somewhere near your work, or near one of the light-rail lines, etc.. and get a bike.
>>
>>23766381
I'm moving there in a few weeks

>Who am I
25/M
>Where will you be
Kitsap master race
>What do you want
A rural sprawling ranch and a timid young woman to come home to after 9 hours at my field related job. But until that happens I can settle for someone to shoot guns and play boardgames with.

Also going to UW in the fall

>How do we contact you
my snap is zubzib

>weed
no thanks, brah

>>23766528
>/k/
sup

>>23769417
mite b cool

>>23785391
go inna woods
shoot stuff
hang with friends
fuck around in pike place and stuff your face with cured meats
>>
>>23789825
>Kitsap master race
Hell yeah. Where in Kitsap you at? Sounds like you go to Seattle a lot, so probably near Bremerton or Bainbridge?
>>
>>23790718
I'm moving back in with my >parents in Poulsbo
>>
>>23790729
Where are you now? Are you going to be commuting from Poulsbo to UW or will you be moving again in the fall?
>>
>>23790762
commuting
right now im in nc lol
>>
>Who are you?
25/F/Lesbian
>Where are you?
Vancouver
>What do you want?
Chatting and shit. I'm Bored.
>How do we contact you?
>>
>>23790910
Do you have a kik or skype or email?
>>
>>23790959
my kik and snap are the same
>>
>>23789772
LOL!
Thats because they raised minimum wage to $15 an hour in Seattle. Of course apartment owners will raise their prices for rent to earn some extra cash. Never underestimate the greed of americans.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 178x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 178x200
25/M/Yelm Area
Kik: orangeflames64
Bored. Stoned. Stuff. Halo. Cool dude.
>>
>>23785391
Welcome to Washington state, were the best thing for entertainment is watching the grass grow.
>>
>>23791157
>halo
Man, do people even play those games anymore? Its always fucking Battlefield 4 when I hang with my two pals. Shit got stale real quick.
>>
>>23766381
>Who are you?
19/M/gay
>Where are you?
live in west seattle and go to seattle central.
>What do you want?
friendly chat or a partner in crime
>How do we contact you?
kik: narunijja (I'm not a weeaboo)
>>
>>23789639
ayy what's up old dude. glad we're not the only ones.
>>
>>23790920
Vancouver buddy! Got a few of us around now.
We do meet ups sometimes. Lat time only 2 of us showed.
>>
>>23791157
Can you host? I got bud.
>>
>What is your name?
James
>Where are you?
Puyallup
>What do you want?
Friends in general
>How do you contact you?
kik: superduperanon
>>
Evening, all. We've almost beaten Monday.
>>
>>23778199
where you going to college?
>>
>>23794986
Is this the anon from before from Puyallup when I said my wife and I were moving to or around there?
>>
>>23789398
I live in Spokane Valley too,
And I have been know to have a cock
22/m
>>
Eyo Washington /soc/ials,
Ill be at Owen Beach if anybody wants to bring an instrument or their voice and jam.
>>
>>23766381
>Who are you?
I'm a 24/m who moved up here recently for a job. I'm from Louisiana but lived in Cali for the last few years
>Where are you?
425, Redmond.
>What do you want?
I'm looking for some people to play vidya or board games with. Maybe play some league. I would like to expand my social circle out of work friends.
>How do we contact you?
kik is digitalram. might take a day or two to check it since i just installed it for this.

As far as weed is concerned, I have no strong feelings one way or the other. I haven't smoked it since my apartment doesn't allow it, but I have eaten it. Pretty fun.
>>
Teen
Female
San Francisco Bay Area but visit Seattle a lot
ackmackack on kik and Snapchat
>>
21m Snoqualmie Valley

Sober living, so don't partake anymore.

What am I looking for? if you're a girl, probably bomb sex. If your a dude, probably just someone to talk to or kick it with.

Kik: nobodys_favorite0
(Made it when I was younger and an edgy depressed teen)
>>
I'm in fife and I wanna do heroin
>>
>>23799111
Isn't this the girl who is being posted as a fake?
I'd imagine she'd make a new kik by now.
>>
>Who are you?
24/M/bi
>Where are you?
Spokane
>What do you want?
I dunno, hangout maybe.
>>
>>23791997
Sure if you have no social life
>>
>>23800182
Kik?
>>
>>23795699
DigiPen IT. sorry it took me a while to get back to ya.
>>
>>23800274
Don't have one
>>
23 / M / Vancouver
Used to post in these threads a lot. Actually met my current roommate in one. Looking to hang out with some people if there's still cool people on here.
>>
>>23802829
Nice. I met my girlfriend here.
21. M. Vancouver.
>>
>>23803411
Nice. We should get a meet up going. We live near clark college and my roommate works at one of the local brewpubs so we're always in the downtown area.
>>
26 / m / Seattle

Just looking to meet people and hang out. Anyone want to meet in public space?
>>
>>23803850
Sounds good boss. Kick reecosuavey or ktkahoots. We will get you in the WA kick group too.
>>
>>Who are you?
24/M
>>Where are you?
Dry Shitties
>>What do you want?
Gal to play vidya with, cuddle etc. gym buddies, dunno just people to chat with?
>>How do we contact you?
This thread for now, maybe I'll make a new account on some app for anyone on here that wants to talk.
>>
File: 1410166299936.jpg (54 KB, 553x700) Image search: [Google]
1410166299936.jpg
54 KB, 553x700
>Who are you?
23/m/s virgin
>Where are you?
Homeless on paper, couch surfing between close friends' couches to avoid being a strain. Pretty much all of WA.
>What do you want?
A stable job, mostly. Friends who can at least moderately control their emotions, aren't self righteous pieces of shit who say one thing and do another. Someone to build a life with. Enough food to sustain an actual diet for fitness instead of starving. Shit, this is starting to look like a fucking chirstmas list.
>How do we contact you?
Other than this thread, you don't. Maybe someday I'll venture out and find another inner circle but until then I'ma waste away doing close to nothing day in and day out.

I'm not even sure why I'm posting here. Probably just bringing down your own moral, oh well fuck it. Hi.

The real question that comes to my mind though, is will anyone who finds my post be able to identify me?
>>
>>23804835
that shirt is awesome , we could be friends
>>
File: 1447530731394.jpg (69 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
1447530731394.jpg
69 KB, 656x960
>>23804843
Short of custom making one I haven't been able to find anywhere that sells it online. I can't find the exact image that they used on that shirt either. I wish I had it.

911 jokes are just plane wrong man
>>
>>23804854
I'm great at sewing
I could get that printed and make it for you
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.