[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nekomata Chat ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nekomata chat is a disco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 1458877215000.jpg (102 KB, 748x1067) Image search: [Google]
1458877215000.jpg
102 KB, 748x1067
Nekomata Chat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nekomata chat is a discord server for anons of 4chan, we encourage /a/,/jp/, /v/, /vg/ and /soc/ like behavior and individuals. Please feel free to drop some info in this thread to meet other people who are interested, or go ahead and join yourself!

https://discord.gg/0uX2vX83ndxxIW1L

>a/s/l
>general hobbies/interests
>favorite anime/movie/tvshow
>favorite game
>favorite books
>are you a neet?
>>
>a/s/l
24/mtf/US east

>general hobbies/interests
vidya / anime / movies / comicbookshit

>favorite anime/movie/tvshow
Erased / The Thing (Original) / Rick and Morty

>favorite game
Dark Souls, Hearthstone

>favorite books
Do comic books count? Marvel: Civil War, Old Man Logan, Infinity Wars, Original Sin

>are you a neet?
Kinda? I have a college degree, but I only work 2-3 days a week part time while on partial disability, spending about 16 hours a day on average on the computer at home otherwise.

>what are you looking for?
Just looking for cool people to have conversations with and be active members of a community, maybe play some videogames on steam with, or sit down and watch a movie or an anime with.
>>
File: 1458878061596.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1387) Image search: [Google]
1458878061596.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1387
>>23772849
messed up on the code there, use this one

https://discord.gg/0uX2vX83ndyr9l0l
>>
>>23772849
You'd be better off just talking to Wander, Orin. He's been waiting for you to take over his Discord, and it's active as fuck. This is just another dead chat and the fucking billionth Discord advertised on /soc/.
>>
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 520x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 520x804
Tfw you post in every weeb or interest thread and no one ever talks to you.

>asl

18/m/Hajunpla

>General interests

Film/drawing/cartooning/euro comics/math

>favourite anime
Now and then, here and there, Utena, FLCL, Macross

>Favourite films
The shining, 2001, harakiri, whiplash, Yojimbo

>favourite manga/comics
Cerebus, Black Jack, Akira, Pluto, Alone

>favourite games
Vampire saviour, melee, mtg

>are you a neet
No, I'm going to school and working.

Discord:hajunpla#0353
>>
>>23774273
>put my name in my locations box
I'm from Vancouver
>>
>>23773980
wander is free to get a hold of me, I am totally cool if all you guys wanna migrate over or whatever
>>
>>23772849
... /soc/ like behavior being to hunger for the females and link your dicks?
>>
>>23776246
isn't that just a-typical dating male mentality behavior on the internet in general? regardless of association.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.