[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am trying to use tinder to fuck milfs and older women. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
I am trying to use tinder to fuck milfs and older women. I am 20 and I don't want anyone from my town seeing my profile since I would be stating in my bio that I am looking for older women.

If my account says I am 23 and I chose the age range from 27 to 50. Would I show up in search results from people under 27?
>>
>>23763941
You're on the wrong app for your stated goal. Your Tinder profile -- by its very nature -- is visible to everyone in your search area. Tinder is also skewed in who it shows in the results -- they don't show many results with a big age gap. You will definitely show up in the results of people under 27. You won't show up in many of the results over 50. You really don't understand how Tinder works.

You'd be best off posting on craigslist or getting a fetlife account. You're looking for something very specific and you want to do it fairly privately. You might not have much luck with this either, since not that many older women are very interested in younger guys (since the guys don't usually have enough experience to give them much sexual pleasure and usually finish too soon). Your best option is probably a slightly washed up-old prostitute who has cheaper rates. Maybe you can work out a regular deal.

Good luck!
>>
>>23764071
How do I use fetlife for this? Do I just hit up older women?
>>
>>23764657
Yes. Also if you were in the uk I would recommend fabswingers or swingingheaven but Tinder sucks for this find dedicated sites... Do not recommend AFF or AshMad though
>>
>>23764670
Not the UK. I'm in the US.

I
>>
Tinder is for young people, your chances of finding an attractive older woman that's DTF are slim to none. try craigslist or even just go hang out in hotel bars. depending on where you live there's usually single older woman on business trips there that don't have anything better to do that night than get wasted and fuck some random stranger that they'll never see again.
>>
>>23764702
Would craigslists really work?
>>
>>23765582
Yes, it does indeed work, just watch for scams and don't let your dick lead you to a honeypot, if they aren't willing to verify with a live pic and/or meet in public chances are it's some kinda scam or robbery. Happy hunting! Be safe anonfag!
>>
I'm 21 and I've fucked a 38 year old from Tinder, we actually were fuck buddies for a long time but she got feelings and I cut it off.

I also fucked another 32 year old and a 24 year old who was into older men (ayy lmao #rekt).

I also met a 27 year old who I ended up liking a lot and to whom I told the truth, and she took it really well. We went out for some time.

What I did was I made a fake account saying I was 28. I look much older than I am though so it was not hard pulling it off. Grow a beard.

Careful though anon, lying on the internet is not the same as lying in real life. My first date as a fake 28yo was awful because I couldn't think of anything else than the lies.

Enjoy fucking MILFs, it's the best. They give the best head, and generally are a million times more fun than teenage bitches who don't know what to do.
>>
>>23766081
how do you fuck anyone from tinder instead of going to pointless 'dates'?
>>
>>23766114
Dates are not pointless, you have to go on them most of the times if you want to fuck someone.

Sometimes you get lucky:

The 38 year old I remember the conversation got spicy real quick and we met on the street but went to her flat after like 5 minutes.

The 32 year old invited me to her flat just to have some wine because it got late and we couldn't go to a bar in her area, but with this one sexting never happened, it was like a date but at her flat, and we ended up fucking all night long.

And sometimes, you need to go on dates:

With the 24 and 27 year olds I had at least one regular date before I fucked them.

But again, this happened over the span of like 8 months so patience is key. Keep in mind I live in London and there are like 9 or 10 million people here. If you live in a city of 20k habitants you will have a harder time at this shit.
>>
>>23766156
I would do tinder if it didn't mean all the people from my town would know about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.