[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to know if there's a strategy of how do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 728px-Be-Silly-on-Omegle-Step-3.jpg (134 KB, 728x547) Image search: [Google]
728px-Be-Silly-on-Omegle-Step-3.jpg
134 KB, 728x547
I'd like to know if there's a strategy of how do to it?
I find it hard to make them stay and dont scip me. Maybe its because they can only see my torso. Does anyone here have some good experiences with that?
>>
File: op is a faggot.png (13 KB, 150x222) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot.png
13 KB, 150x222
Fuck off to >>>/adv/, this doesn't belong on /soc/.
>>
>>23745093
I'm a girl and I met my boyfriend on chatroulette back when it was similar to omegle. I don't know what you're looking for on there - I was just lonely and looking for conversation, not cam sex, so I really only stopped to talk to people who were fully clothed and showing their face. I don't care if you're good looking or not, although a smile always increases the chances of stopping to talk to you because it makes you seem more human and friendly. Dicks, faceless torsos, etc. got skipped every time regardless of how "good" it looks and what you type.
So, to summarize, wear clothes, keep it in your pants, show your face, smile.
>>
File: oy.jpg (33 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
33 KB, 500x332
>>23745996
>although a smile always increases the chances of stopping to talk to you

>tfw I have resting bitch face and it's really fucking hard to even smile, not to talk about extended periods

>So, to summarize, wear clothes, keep it in your pants, show your face, smile.

Depends, on the uncensored cam omegle version you have at least 1 girl every ~15min that will stop when you only show your dick. (Even if it's not really big and you make no effort in making it seem bigger)
>>
>>23746347
Nudity is against the rules on omegle's main site though which is probably what OP is using
No girls there are really looking to hookup, so if that's what you're trying to do I suggest using a more appropriate site specifically intended for that
>>
>>23747030
>using a more appropriate site specifically intended for that

Omegles unmoderated section is specifically intended for that.

I'm pretty sure Omegle would loose at least 70% of its users if they removed that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.