[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER Where is old one? Will start with mine. Around 60 matches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462044852.jpg (55 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1462044852.jpg
55 KB, 480x800
TINDER
Where is old one?
Will start with mine. Around 60 matches. Somewhere 75% of girls in my location are really hot, but they are rare thing in my matches. How to get more girls? What to write them? I usually compliment them, and then the talk hangs.
Give me some tips, guys.
>>
Ah, found long post
Reporting. Ran out of new girls, 10-15 new swaps a day. Got about 25 matches whom i written, 50 total. Many don't reply. Many finnish girls, whom i write something just for fun.
Talks were very nice with 2 finnish cuties, said that i,'m nice and handsome and promised to meet when they come to estonia, exchanging snaps with one of the!m, nothing lewd though.
Got one girl from faraway city, decided to meet when she comes here, we talk a little in facebook.
Another girl from here, invited her for a walk today, she said she doesn't know yet, then stopped answering in facebook.
And the newest girl from here, was thinking that i'm catfish (am i really that handsome?). Proved her wrong. Exchanging snaps, meeting tomorrow.
Also added to snaphat some of girls who were not responding.
I'm mostly just telling them that they are beautyful and ask them some trivial questions. If they show no interest, don't proceed with talks.
Give me some advices.
>>
Damn guys, where are you?
>>
I don't have a real tinder, sorry bro
>>
File: jus bee.jpg (105 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
jus bee.jpg
105 KB, 800x504
Just BEE urself !
>>
>>23716162
If I behave like myself, i start to tell phylosophycal shit nobody is interested in. Yes, i have to find a person who will accept my true identity, but i don't think such people visit dting services.
>>
>>23716213

I know how that is. I honestly feel like a sperglord when I'm acting like my add self, but I'm tempted to say branch out into different fetishes. I realized, sex is a huge thing so I looked into a dom/sub relationship and pretty quickly got someone to message me first. This is on 4chan though.

You probably do this already but make sure to practice a pickup line on the not so cute girls first then save the philosophy for the ones you want to keep.
>>
>>23716213
Maybe you should enroll/hang out at a college and talk to women who are interested in Philosophy that isn't bullshit
>>
>>23716250
I fucked up and didn't post pic
>>
>>23716256
It will be pretty strange if i start talking to them bout their sjbject, no? But i ill try. Thanks, it's a nice idea.
>>23716250
No, my problem is that people there (and anywhere else) arre not interested in what i'm interested in. So i can't talk to them, an in order to talk to them, i have to artifically make up conversation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-26-24.png (923 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-26-24.png
923 KB, 1080x1920
>>23716250
This is the photo that was meant to go with this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.