[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plz contact for 1min I'm in PAR program now like you wanted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160310_104546.jpg (1019 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_104546.jpg
1019 KB, 3072x1728
Plz contact for 1min I'm in PAR program now like you wanted. it's going good everything's starting to look up. I'm going for a variance to go back to work. Are you gonna support that? Sober and bored like everyone wanted :) I'm ready now.
>>
File: IMG_20160310_104544.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_104544.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
I love you I don't care if you are seeing someone like I heard I doubt you are it was only a few weeks either way. I would love to come back to work and maybe have a quick conversation I can talk about what I learned so far in the par program and talk about stuff like that? I have realized you where right about a lot of what you said.

I would like to talk about belonging to please can't we settle this between us outside of the courts and th police I'm willing to negotiate with you but if you are gonna keep stuff o mine I would like you to ask first please that's the only problem.
>>
>>23711333
>>23711470
rachel?
>>
I'm putting weight on its really hard with an eating disorder I understand what you battled all those years now.

The anti depressants are helping a lot except with anxiety and panic a worry about you and boots only helps . Bit with those things. but with everything else 100% fixed night a day difference. I miss you so much I would mean the world to have a quick conversation we can do it anonymously on oneone, Kik, Skype , on 4chan or you can contact me an I will give you my phone number and you call me from the payphone or housephone.

I'm changing and fixing everything and I'm not gonna stop untill I'm 10 times the person that swept you off your feet and since I was the best boyfriend ever when I swept you off your feet your gonna be in for a real treat. I love you so much sweetie please contact me I'm doing all the stuff u wanted no self harm no drinking working on my bad health I'm being literally perfect.
>>
File: IMG_20160306_095508.jpg (833 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_095508.jpg
833 KB, 3072x1728
Booked a stomach scope to find out if the cancer is spreading but I booked it for away I'm way to scared of all this shit without you I know I seemed like I was never scared an I was bulletproof nothing could knock me down.

When we got the cancer news I stood tall and supported you through my cancer and you where so shocked I wasn't more upset then you since I was sick. I wasn't upset whatever happened I was gonna live I had you I needed to come home for you.

I don't have that now this stuff is scary as all hell I wasn't bulletproof you where you just didn't realize it. I'm nothing without you I mean I'm a way happier person now I have been sober for fucking ever now.

I need to come back to work and start getting stuff ready for my ooeration It would mean the world if you would support me on my path and I can support you on yours.
>>
>>23711488
No not Rachel that's mine and other persons cat.
Well my cat but she has him.
However you want to word that lol.
>>
You where right about a lot of what you checked of in that checklist you emailed me in January while we where trying so hard to hang on to each other. Almost everything you where right about I was wrong.

I'm willing to change everything. I have changed everything. It would be great to talk so we could squash the belongings fight to I'm cool with discussing stuff just ask if your gonna take stuff.

You have a couple thousand dollars of my stuff I'm OK with that if A there is a chance of friendship in the future. B you are gonna support me not just with health but with court shit. C you ask for whatever you take. D I get updates occasionally on my cat at least and I can ask about him if I want. E if I do have a breakdown on a bad day on meds or something you can lend me a hand and I can return the favor maybe? And maybe I get updates on you occasionally if that's OK last 2 don't have to be.

I just don't see why I would have to take you to court or call the cops for my belongings or for.my cat I just need some updates as it stands he is the only thing slightly holding back my recovery with anxiety and panic and worry well all that about you to I guess but still.

Just some updates and ask to keep stuff let's be civil I love you.
>>
Coira please I don't want to do any court shit I have had enough I just want to focus on getting better not court stuff just getting better not for you but for everyone including you.
>>
bumping you better read this I know you love me. I also know you at least see this.
>>
At least send me pics of you and the cat once in a while comeon sweetie xoxoxox. And ask to take him and everything else that you took.
>>
What the fuck are you smoking OP?
>>
At least some pics of you and the cat once in a while please coi
>>
>>23713121
Cigarettes
>>
>>
>>23711333
Uhhhhhhhh why not just call her instead of making a big thread and what not. Even if you guys are split up sounds like you need to negotiate some shit. Idk what you did but I'll assume you cheated on her or something since its 2016.
And tbqh don't get too stung out on your cat I know you love it but it's just a cat.
>>
>>23715221
I can't call her she's on here usually so am I. It's the 4400$ of missing /broken stuff and loss of my best friend and family not just the cat he was just the last thing we knew each other 15 years her mom was mine too . No didn't cheat once I got cancer I was an ass hole and then we would get drunk and it started getting pretty ugly hence why I can't contact her.

Yeah we do have to negotiate shit because I can't really let it all get written off without anything in return I can't go to work and I'm stuck with all of our debt so I need some money the only move for me to make is to file a police report they are saying and I don't want to do that or go to court I would like her to keep a clean record I worked really hard to make sure she didn't get a record at all.
>>
>dating anyone from /soc/
At least you learned something OP
>>
>>23715296
Yeah that I need to get my life back together and get my fiance back. :) hopefully God be willing to help
>>
AT least as part of my survival team and support group and as a friend.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.