[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /soc/ while i have no trouble getting matches on tinder i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
Hi /soc/ while i have no trouble getting matches on tinder i have a hard time keeping them interested(in other words i suck at texting on tinder)

I was wondering if you could give me some do's/dont's?
>>
It's easy to get matches on tinder. Challenge is making them go anywhere
>>
>>23672167
>easy to get matches on tinder

lol everyone I know who uses in real life says this but I knew guys in worse physical hsape than me getting like 2-3 matches a night being selective while I was getting that many a month swiping everyone right with a bot.

Of course most of the people I know(which is coincidentally most of the people I know who date or fuck) who use Tinder told me I'm not cut out for it. They even tried to take more pics with me, tell me what to say to matches, etc. Never got responses. My new pics were said to be worse than my old ones.

Fuck Tinder.
>>
I just got unmatched cause I told this bicth that I didn't go to college cause i didn't know what to study. Like insta unmatched
>>
>>23672286
well if she's in college or graduated from it then this is pretty reasonable

I'm not too good with women myself. But I've talked to a lot and they tend to tell me they like guys who at the very least have what they have(in this case a higher education)
>>
File: what an idiot.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
what an idiot.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>23672257
>worse physical shape
He fell for the "just lift bruh" meme.
>>
>>23672321
How is it reasonable? College is not what it used to be and I'm pretty sure everyone know that.
>>
>>23672321
She even told me she was studying nursing and switched majors twice and was going to switch again.
>>
I mean i study at a university but it only stays interesting for that long (also it's my countrys version of MIT, so it's not really that great a topic)
>>
Okay guise, so I got a match with this cute Spanish descended girl and we talked all midnight, she told me to go to her town and then I asked for her Facebook, she asked for my intentions and I just said I wanted to take her out and see where it could go, she agreed, then I stopped talking to her for three weeks and she eventually deleted me from FB and unmatched me from Twitter, what do?
>>
>>23672490
Tinder* lmao
>>
>>23672372
I did. It doesn't really help. At all. But at the same time I had no reason not to try it out.

But I remember having a conversation with my only friend recently where she and I agreed that being in shape isn't going to instantly make someone attractive if they weren't attractive at all to begin with. And I always knew this. But I had no reason not to try it out and I had the time to give to it.

Little did I know how much it would stress me out, how much money I'd sink into, and I also fell for the "You should workout because it'll make you feel better meme" but honestly all it did was make me tired as fuck and angry. But I assume that's because of my schizophrenia and my endorphin deficit
>>
>>23672374
I mean it's reasonable for people to want other people on a similar level to themselves. Yeah, college isn't as important as it used to be. But not everyone believes that also that still doesn't change that people want people who look like they have more going for them.

I'm a borderline mentally retarded psychotic 27 year khv and even I understand this.

>>23672382
I mean whatever man message a different match. At least she responded to you at all. I can't even get responses when I let more successful guys speak for me. Even the guys I know who are really successful with Tinder usually have more girls than not that either don't respond or nit pick about something and unmatch them instantly.

The best thing you can do is move on to the next girl. It's impossible to rationalize or understand the actions of someone you don't know.
>>
File: image.png (506 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506 KB, 640x1136
Keep my main picture as my live shot or go back to number 2?
>>
>>23672645
Keep the main picture, remove the fuck out of that description, nobody wants to date a snob.
>>
>tinder "updates"
>lose all my current matches and conversations
>STILL wont let me swipe anyone new
i didn't pay for this.
>>
Amidst the zillions of posts about dudes who fucked 9/10s or conversations that barely last 3 lines before the dude gets laid there is a reality of Tinder that no one ever talks about.

Remember that most of the women who use Tinder use it for validation. They are there to affirm themselves as the valuable members of the sexual marketplace (even though they really aren't, they are just the objects that let men acquire value, but that's a different discussion). They want to be doted on and told they're special.

The dumbest shit you can tell yourself is that PC slogan of "women are just like men! they want to fuck as much as you do!" Women want to fuck, but the difference is their desire is highly conditional. Unless you're Clark Fucking Kent and you got a 10/10 body with a six figure salary, or you have impeccable game, then you have to play around those conditions if you wanna fuck hot girls.

That last part is the most important, cause this shit only applies to hot girls. That's why I only go after the average ones now. You don't have to do anything with them. You just act playful and they'll fuck you after a few beers.
>>
I couldn't get a lot of matches or get dates from any matches on tinder so I spent a lot of time working on my pictures and profile.

After lots of trial and error I realized that I'm just unattractive and uninteresting.
>>
anyone else have problems in a big city? I'm in the weird position where I'm actually finding it easier to go out and actually talk to girls than use an app wtf. I've slept with more girls from 4chan than I have from tinder

got 2 numbers going out to the bar the other night and another 2 going to an event the other day, whereas I have 0 luck on tinder, I'm good if I can get 4 or 5 matches in a week of swiping right on everything that vaguely resembles a woman till it hits the limit every day. Used to be like that in a day. these matches are don't go anywhere with me at least because they don't talk and when they do theyre fucking boring!! i don't care about what college or shit nightmare-job in retail you work if thats all you got to say about yourself and im fed up of these girls saying they like travelling or want an adventure when thats clearly not the case. not met one girl that is actually up for spontaneous travel or adventure off tinder.

I have no issue flirting with girls through text, it's not hard to be playful and get them talking about themselvesand have it be natural but I swear all of a sudden conversations are going nowhere fast. Half the time recently I'm not getting a reply at all, and if I do it's hours later. then I'll try keep the convo going but it's hours till the next basic reply, the worst is one word replies of "lol hahah" or "maybe haha" x. fuck off! you can't work with that. it needs to flow, who has the patience to try and keep a conversation going like that? i've just abandoned this sea of dead matches

but went to a smaller place recently hopped on tinder and found the girls not only having lower standards, they didn't all look like Kim K clones clutching wine glasses ranting about how their aspiring actresses/model/singers bla bla but you could actually chat and get flirty Like using an IM instead of emailing your grandparents. so I'm wondering if it's actually harder in a big city despite it seeming like it should be easier
>>
File: 1438969740743.jpg (795 KB, 1500x1168) Image search: [Google]
1438969740743.jpg
795 KB, 1500x1168
>>23672159
Every time a girl has responded to my first text it's led to a date. My best tips are honestly to be as normie as possible and ask her for coffe/sex/whatever as soon as you've convinced her you're not an axe murderer. Because lets face it: shes talking with 10 other guys at the same time and you expect her to keep responding to your long ass conversation that is going nowhere.

Shes not on Tinder to chat; shes there to meet people. So ask her out early while your have her attention.
>>
>>23673793
It doesn't only apply to hot girls though. I have the same problems with girls I don't really find attractive at all.

>>23673868
>anyone else have problems in a big city? I'm in the weird position where I'm actually finding it easier to go out and actually talk to girls than use an app wtf.

Actually I think this is normal. Event he guys I know who are well off, handsome, fit, tall, and know how to at least fake looking like they are fun or good guys to be around say that Tinder is way more effort even for them than real life.

To me though it seems easier even though I've not really had any luck. But that's more of a consequence of how bad my real life experience has been that I feel that way.

>>23673925
>Shes not on Tinder to chat; shes there to meet people. So ask her out early while your have her attention.

I do this and just don't get responses idgi I even let guys who are super successful at always going out with girls who actually respond talk for me and it still doesn't work.
>>
>>23672645
i prefer the second picture
>>
>>23672645
what happened, dude, i thought you had 120 matches from just one week?
>>
>>23674683
Lol it was the same profile, I was at around 170 matches in less than 2 weeks. Just remade today because I accidentally right swiped on some gross looking girl in my major
>>
>>23676007
170 in 2 weeks? how the fuck? I dont think i broke 3 digits in 2 years even counting the bots
>>
>>23676017
I basically say "yes" to everyone as long as they don't look like female neckbeards. I would say that only half of those 170 are actually "attractive."
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.