[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a list of /soc/iopathic narcissists on /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151103_234732.jpg (470 KB, 1944x1458) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_234732.jpg
470 KB, 1944x1458
Can we get a list of /soc/iopathic narcissists on /soc/?
>>
>>22777477
that redhead with the comma tattoos and the acne ridden manlet that wants to be dominated by girls.
>>
>>22777477
I've been diagnosed with Cluster B personality traits. I tend toward the traits associated with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. I have a few of the traits of Borderline Personality Disorder. I have the fewest traits of Antisocial Personality Disorder. I don't take criticism well. I've learned how to externally appear to take criticism well, but internally I think I'm justified in what it is I've done. Recognizing this has been very helpful for me, however it sucks to have that initial feeling of, "Fuck you, I'm right. How dare you challenge my decisions." If I think about it enough, I can see the other person's perspective, but it's very taxing. Also, along with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, I'm fairly charming and good looking.

>inb4 Supreme Gentleman

I can be fairly subtle in my manipulation of people, often having patience for the long game. I'm rather grandiose in my thinking, words, and actions (big shock after reading this ramble, right?!?!). I have a high opinion of myself despite lacking having achievements commiserate with the opinion I have of myself. (Here's where I try to convince you and myself that I ACTUALLY have achievements on par with my opinion of myself). I've overcome sexual abuse, depression and anxiety, failing out of college and coming back to graduate in the Information System field of study, overcome an addiction to pain pills, and increased my salary by 222% in the last 7 years.

Anyway, that's an overview.
>>
>>22777501
I assume this is red
>>
You want a list of names from a site that gives everyone the same name?
>>
>>22777523
Did I ask for names? No...
I just want a list. This list would contain identifying factors
>>
>>22777536
Oh ok that's easy, there's this one guy that has unrealistic requests for shit that doesn't matter and this other guy that hates stupid people.
>>
>>22777517
Red?
>>
>>22777586
6commas
>>
>>22777562
if im the former then bitter ex confirmed
>>22777607
nope im just bp2 add dyslexic and have social anxiety but that one comes and goes depending on how social i am
>>
>>22777477
I guess anybody who posts on this board regularly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.