[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this always the case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1265924999108.jpg (389 KB, 1204x1222) Image search: [Google]
1265924999108.jpg
389 KB, 1204x1222
Why is this always the case?
>>
>>22756319
The people who make these images are so self-absorbed they can't recognize their own, often dramatic, flaws and assume anyone who is not themselves is blessed in ways they are not--to wit, the failings of others are by choice and weakness while their own comparable failings are due to chance and the faults of others. They become entrenched in this worldview and produce and distribute images like this; the process of doing so further entrenches them and feeds a cycle of echolalia amidst themselves and like-minded others, cherry-picking and indulging one anothers' confirmation biases.
>>
>>22756319
>Too nerdy for 99.9% of girls
>anime

What. The. Fuck
>>
>>22756319
I can easily say I've met a shit ton of guys very similar to the girl picture who see themselves as "nice guys" who have nothing wrong with them, and are angry they are left in the friendzone but won't actually improve to get girls.
>>
>>22756319
Look, OP, I'm sure your mother thinks that you're attractive, but that don't make you the guy on the left.

Also, I know pretty ronery women and ugly as shit ronery guys.
>>
As a bitter self-centered forever alone heterosexual white male I can safely say that I deserve to be alone and if you think anything different you are probably incorrect.
What does anyone in this mad house know about anything anyway.
Why are you even reading this? Stop wasting your short miserable life with this bullshit.
>>
>>22756319
Reeks of /r9k/ propaganda.

My body type is more gril on the right (though I'm working) than bro on the left, but I still get out and do shit and meet folks.

You be an angry, bitter loner on your own. No one locks you up and throws the key away. Sorry.
>>
Go back to r9k.
>>
>>22756744
>>22756757
Yeah this is /r9k/ dipshit propaganda, of a similar level of retardation to that "all a girl has to do to look good is not eat, but guys have to do all this work to look good" thing, and basically anything else those reeking neckbeards say about women.

Here's a fun fact for y'all: according to the CDC, 14% of males and 12% of females age 20-24 are virgins; it drops to just 5% for men and women in their late twenties. On average men and women lose their virginity at 17.

Yet the way /r9k/ and "redpill" idiots talk, you'd think there were hoards of 20-something virgins while 99% of women lose their virginity by the time they're about 20.
>>
Because OP is a massive dick munching faggot.
>>
>>22756319
This is the stupidest fucking thing that I have ever seen. This is absolutely pathetic
>>
well this picture makes sense (kind of) because the median girl has more sex with the median guy. So if you come across a girl who hasn't gotten with a guy in her life ever , and she's above the age of 18, she's 9 times out of 10 going to be ugly. Guys have no standards.
>>
Because men are so desperate and so many that they date all the ugly girls and only landwhales are leftover.
>>
>>22759838
I think most of us guys have been in that situation where the penis takes over the brain so not surprising.
>>
>>22756319
I'll give you the answer, but you'll probably neither like nor believe it.

It's because men can't control their penises. You see that "lonely girl" on the right there? I guarantee you she has a boyfriend or husband. Men are easy as fuck. I've seen 9/10 guys fuck down and marry 2/10 white trash. Happens all the time.

Men can not control that piece of meat between their legs. Ever.
>>
Thats not true op. Somewhere out there there's a qt 10/10 goddess who is saving her purity just for me.

So its not always the case, just 99.9%
>>
>>22756394
Well said anon. Agreed.
>>
As a lonely average looking girl (I'm a butterface and don't dress less) It is true that I don't want a guy who looks average like me. Even with my looks my standards are still high and the only good looking guys I got were mentally unstable.
And no, I won't lower my standards. Yet.
>>
People feel the need to play the victim as an excuse for their own insecurities and short comings. If your lonely don't romanticize it don't cling to people in the same predicament. try to make yourself better. You need to take chances step outside your comfort zone or your life will be unfulfilled and miserable. A coward dies 1000 deaths its so fucken true. Don't be a pussy it's not worth it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.