[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New virgin thread guys. Checked the catalog and found nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 2694x2398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 2694x2398
New virgin thread guys. Checked the catalog and found nothing.
>Age
>Sex
>Yes/No Kissless
>Yes/No Handholdless
>Yes/No Hugless
>If and why you think you're a virgin
>A pic if you want

Let's get this thread going and hopefully give some tips to those if warranted.
>>
>18
>M
>No
>No
>No
>Literal autism and crippling computer addiction
>Naah
>>
File: IMG_20151211_172202.jpg (586 KB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_172202.jpg
586 KB, 1920x2592
I guess I will start the thread off.

>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
I'm going to go with yes. The only girlfriend I only ever had was when I was in primary school.. I would have been between the ages of 10-13. Never kissed with tongues before. I can't even remember what a kiss feels like. Makes me sad as fuck just writing this.
>Yes/No Handholdless
Last time I held a hand would have been from above. Over 12-13 years ago..
>Yes/No Hugless
Same as above. Haven't had any female contact since.
I suffer from depression and anxiety. It's seriously crippling as fuck. I barely leave the house nowadays and I'm never in the situation to meet someone and lose it. I'm never approached in public (I keep it that way due to social anxiety). If I don't get some serious help, I won't ever lose it. I need to get back on better meds and start therapy again. I'm getting worse and worse.
>A pic if you want
I'm sure you'll recognise me, but I'm writing this post seriously. Usually I just troll and don't give a fuck when posting, but hopefully this one comes off as genuine.

Kik is seanv2 if anyone wants to talk.
>>
>>23608920
Idk what to say man like I see you on this board a lot and to be honest I don't personally think you're ugly but I can imagine what ED can do to ones confidence. Is there LITERALLY no cure? I'm not too educated on treatments for it
>>
File: 141114-175002.jpg (245 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
141114-175002.jpg
245 KB, 1024x768
>>23608903
>>Age
>>Sex
M
>>Yes/No Kissless
Y
>>Yes/No Handholdless
Nah not really
>>Yes/No Hugless
N
>>If and why you think you're a virgin
Never put myself out there and it's really just snowballed. The longer you stay a virgin, the harder it is to go through with it.
>>
>>23608920
What do you use on your hair
>>
File: basic 2.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
basic 2.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
m
Not Kissless
Not Handholdless
Not Hugless
waiting for marriage
>>
>>23608969
Have you used tinder before? If I add every single match I've had, it's probably been close to 350 matches. I've literally only banged about 1 and met up 3 which all barely went anywhere after a few dates. It's not as simple as you think it is and this is all in the space of a year and 5 months of using tinder.
>>
>>23608977
>waiting for marriage
How confident are you that this will work out?
>>
File: Untitled.png (622 KB, 619x526) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
622 KB, 619x526
>>23608903
>22
>M
>Y
>Y
>Y
Insanely ugly as a kid and bad reputation stuck with me from then on
when I finally started to look somewhat normal and got out of school, I was already 18-19 and in college with no friends or idea how to socialize
at this point, I'm scared of even dealing with women, since from my experience, they're extremely cruel and judging when it comes to relationships and guys
hell, my sister-in-law spent the first 6 months after I met her knocking my self esteem down for being a lonely loser virgin
combined with the fact that I get mixed messages, sister-in-law goes from telling me I'm hot to a loser at the drop of a hat, on tinder I sometimes get messages and matches, but 90% of the time it's just 26+ year old women or club type girls who scare the hell out of me and I pretend to be offline for the next 2 weeks

I guess it's also combined with the fact that I have been shamed and made fun of for my lack of experience for so long that it HAS to mean something at this point or I think I'd kill myself
some times I wake up from nightmares whee some random girl comes up and steals my first kiss or holds my hand or has sex with me and steals my first time without me wanting her to
I know it's insane, but I've been like this against my will for so long the first time needs to be pretty damn spectacular and I just don't think it's ever gonna happen
>>
>>23608984
Banged one? Dude.... You are not a virgin then...
>>
>>23609238
Never said I was.... And if you're asking why I'm posting on this thread or made this thread rather since I'm the OP well I was once in everyone's sort of situation and recently lost it. All in all my motive is to basically gather all the virgins round so they can have someone to relate to and possibly gain help if warranted
>>
>>23608903
Hey I'm a 27 year old non virgin woman. But virgins are my fetish. Don't get me wrong though I am genuinely NEET and a lonely loser so I won't objectify you, I'll just flirt if you are a virgin. Just looking for conversation no expectations beyond that. Leave skype if you are interested.
>>
>>23609228
Honestly I understand the idea of wanting to have a special first time however I feel like your expectations for it are unrealistically high to the point where your virginity is almost like a treasure and you're fearful of letting go. This can have you passing up on women who you'd possibly love to lose it to and especially those who definitely seem compatible. This ball of protection you've wrapped yourself in seems to be more of a double edged sword and if you're not careful, you might end up passing up a really great girl. It'll be a process but open yourself up more slowly.
>>
>>23609256
irsean1

I'll be sleeping soon, though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (882 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
882 KB, 2448x3264
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Y
>Yes/No Handholdless
Y
>Yes/No Hugless
Y
The above 3 still apply to despite what I talk about below.
As of 2 weeks ago today I am not a virgin. However it's unlikely I will again. Not only is the pursuit not worth the effort vs reward(or lack thereof) for me personally. But I really don't have any idea why I was a virgin since it wasn't for a lack of effort but I've decided to move on finally. I'm only not a virgin because I hired a prostitute recently. It was a good experience but prostitution in the US is too risky and expensive so I'll likely never do it again.
>A pic if you want
<-----------
>>
>>23608903
>>Age
>>Sex
No.
>>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>>Yes/No Hugless
No

I grew up without a father. I had a grandfather and two uncles, but my grandfather and one uncle worked a lot, and my other uncle made sure to drill it into my head that I'd never be anything. I was never offered dating advice and was always too afraid to ask.
I never learned how to be brave and properly approach women back in settings where it was easy.

Now at 27 I don't have anymore friends aside from the few I've made playing World of Warcraft, which I don't even play right now.
The last friend I had that I could interact with in person moved down to Texas a few months back.
I have nobody and contemplate killing myself every day, frequently crying for no reason on than my internal coping mechanisms springing a leak. Occasionally at work I find a place to hide from everyone and just sulk, brood, and overall hate my life.
The only females I ever interact with that aren't related to me by blood are the ones I work with, which are few, and they all have boyfriends or husbands.

I have no idea where people go to hang out, I have no idea where you just go to meet people anymore outside of bars, but I had an operation last year and Alcohol and I don't really agree anymore.
Everything seems to be all about twitter, facebook, and tinder now. I only have one of these things and I barely use it, and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get started on any of these things. Swiping left or right on women's faces seems like the exact opposite of what I thought dating was supposed to be, and...Do I just add random people to facebook? I don't like taking pictures of myself or giving constant updates on my life. I have just over 20 friends despite the account being older than dirt, and I my profile picture is about 6 years old.

So...Yeah. I'm a virgin because of all that.
>>
>>23609165
Fairly confident. I know what I want, which is someone who will be a good mother. Fatherhood and family are the most important thing to me. I honestly don't give a shit how ugly or boring she is what's important to me is do we agree on how to raise children and does she want to have a large family, is she financially responsible enough for that or does she buy $500 purses on a whim.

I don't need some hot slut, I don't want butterflies in my stomach, I don't need a best friend that's what male friends are for. I need a coworker for the hard-as-fuck job of raising kids.

>hymen is broke baby comes out
>>
>>23609375
So basically you don't even want someone you have any attraction to. You just want someone to give you kids and help raise them(which if you didn't want help raising them specifically I would just get a damn surrogate)

More power to you. But I can't really relate to this as someone who doesn't want kids/doesn't think they are a good idea for me personally(although if I got someone pregnant I wouldn't be like nah I wouldn't take care of them)
>>
>>23609375
Sounds to me you're looking for a very miserable relationship... No butterflies? Not someone you're able to get along with like a BFF? A family is supported by a good and loving relationship between a father and mother. You're looking at it more as a job than something that should be natural. Non of this is gonna end well if you actually think like this.
>>
>>23609308
>>23609228
>>23608920
It's hard to belive that you are virgins. You are hot as fuck guess. I respect you and dreaming about this kind of husband.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 435x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 435x338
>>23609444
Why did you delete your first post and post again? Also nice quads, checked.
>>
>>23609466
He's ban evading, just report him.
>>
>>23609470
Why? What's he done? Is he a fake poster? I haven't browsed /soc/ in a while so I'm not familiar with his face
>>
>>23609472
It's some autist trying to force a new meme.
>>
>>23609256
babadoo.babadoo
I'd be very interested in chatting it up
And I'll be up for a while
>>
>>23609387
>>23609401
naw m8. The business arraignment worked for a million years. People just started getting married for love recently and now it usually ends in divorce.

Real love comes with time, years spent with the family and learning to care and respect each other, her quirks become cute instead of annoying. Adult "learning to love each other" works better than young hormonal "omg she has huge tits and laughs at my star wars jokes".
>>
>>23609489
Your way of thinking is really sad dude. You're gonna end up learning how wrong you are the hard way when your partner ends up leaving you due to lack of affection. You need to have chemistry first. The spark is what creates and forms a relationship. What you're thinking of was mostly arranged and forced marriages to sustain customs and ties for political reasons and business reasons as you've stated. A lot of those marriages were unhappy and the males usually always had some form of a sidechick or the marriage was just very stale and unhappy. Times have changed now and if you genuinely think this sort of arrangement will work out then you're sadly mistaken.
>>
>>23609375
>I don't need a best friend that's what male friends are for.
You'll be spending 75% of your free time with your spouse though. If that's not your best friend, you're gonna be in trouble.
>>
File: IMG_20160407_092543090.jpg (657 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_092543090.jpg
657 KB, 1080x1920
>20
>Male
>not kissless
>not handholdless
>not hugless
>4 years since last gf i don't know whats wrong with me
>>
>>23609432
Thanks? According to people in life I'm ugly as fuck. And on /soc/ I usually get rated a 4/10 pretty consistently. Like I say in my post I'm not a virgin as of a couple weeks ago but if I hadn't hired a prostitute I would be. But to frank I think shouldn't have and will try to just move on from this whole aspect of life.
>>
>>23609466

Those aren't quads, they're trips.
>>
>>23609577
Fuck! Read it wrong but to be fair in tired as fuck and about to head off to bed
>>
File: killme.jpg (569 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
569 KB, 1080x1776
>18
>Male
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>People don't seem to like me. Maybe I'm just an asshole.
>>
File: 20160407_195355.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160407_195355.jpg
722 KB, 1920x1080
>20
>F
>No
>No
>No
>Because pic related is my best attempt at sex appeal. Also my face is an asymmetrical mess, I used to be 40 lbs heavier, and I don't know how to hair/makeup/dress nicely... I am also bad at meeting new people.
>>
10 million contactfag requests in 3...2...
>>
>>23609722
lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw that girl's post
>>
>>23609707
I can tell from your curves that you probably have a fantastic ass
>>
>>23609707
I'd do you all day all night
>>
>>23609707
Nice Dress, what's your favorite Legend of Zelda Game?
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
No but only kissed one girl
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
In the general scheme of the human race as a whole, girls have their choice in partner due to the fact women can only have one child every nine months, whereas men can have as many as they can in a small amount of time. Those on the lower end of the male genetic spectrum, like myself, have little to no chance of getting a girl to sleep with us due to the fact our genes are worth nothing and our seed is expendable.
>A pic if you want
Going body picture this time. You can probably see part of my fucked up face in this but I'm in a weird body type that girls have used as a reason to reject me before
>>
File: artflow_201604072029.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201604072029.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>23609758
LttP isn't pictured, but I'd rate it right below MM!
>>
>>23609853
I just got Twilight Princess HD remake. It's pretty damn good. I'm at the part where you catch the reekfish but I don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>23609853
Nice, I only have wind waker and I lost minish cap years ago.
>>
>>23609853
And how do you feel about Hyrule Warriors? It was OK, but I don't know if it can even be called a Legend of Zelda game.
>>
>>23609256
>I won't objectify you
>I'm just looking for conversation
>Exclusively based on this single trait you have that's my fetish

But I'll take your word for it.

staying.closer
>>
>>23610148
they've posted in multiple of these threads
I'm about 90% sure they're either out to get info and blackmail people or are looking for people to take advantage of and get free stuff out of them
>>
>>23609256
why don't you exist near me!
>>
>>23610027
Did you get the Reekfish scent when you caught it?

>>23610094
>I don't have a Wii U because I am a poorfag

>>23610048
Ah Minish Cap, I got it for my birthday when I was a kid but like most of my childhood games, I lost it... It was one of my favorite GB Advanced games.
>>
>>23610027
When the original TP came out I almost got a guy at Gamestop fired because they got it in a week before the actual release date and he went ahead and sold me a copy lmao

I got to play a few hours of it before the manager called me and made me bring back in or he'd fire the guy
>>
File: Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-23-16 at 12.18 AM.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
gmail [email protected]
>>
>>
>>23610233
Don't remember if I did, I stoop playing for a week to focus on school. I've been meaning to beat it without looking anything up.
>>
>>23610307
>>23610314
What am I looking at here and why is there an email?
>>
>>23610360
Yeah I have a ton of games that are "on hold" because I drop them when I'm too busy with school/work. The problem is whenever I have time to play vidya, I usually pick a different title than the one I was working on. Oh well!
>>
>>23610577
Yea, I feel ya.
You seem pretty cool. I don't want to be that contactfag guy but ehh, can't hurt to try.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-18-54-52-1.png (923 KB, 1080x1075) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-18-54-52-1.png
923 KB, 1080x1075
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Y
>Yes/No Handholdless
Y
>Yes/No Hugless
N
retarded and stuff and I suck at talking to women
looks certainly do not help me
>A pic if you want
k
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
No
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Yes
I had opportunities, I didn't take them because I didn't see it, and now I have no social life so I have a difficulty meeting strangers than I can trust a little
>>
File: grayscale.jpg (60 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
grayscale.jpg
60 KB, 1080x1080
>Age

>Sex

M

>Yes/No Kissless

No

>Yes/No Handholdless

No

>Yes/No Hugless

Yes

I just can't talk to girls.

>A pic if you want

I think I look like a fucking 15 year old, but am constantly told I sound like 21.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Yes
Am nervous around people, no-one really seems to like me and I have long hair (also probably ugly)
>>
>>23609375
Desuuuu I totally understand what you mean & I respect a virgin man.
>>
>>23608903
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
no
>Yes/No Handholdless
no
>Yes/No Hugless
get lots of hugs
A lot of unattractive girls in my area, or their personality is very far from mine and I just have no drive to pursue. I had one girlfriend that lasted 4 years but it didn't work out, I also really want to have a partner that i can see myself being with for a long time and would also prefer her to be a virgin as well.
>>
I can't believe I ruined my chance at becoming wizard master race by hiring a prostitute

Someone wake me up when time travel is a thing
>>
>>23611513
How do you stay in a relationship for 4 years without fucking even once? How does that even happen?
>>
>>23612452
Long distance relationship and she is Muslim so even when I went over she didn't want to do shit cause of her worries involving her family.
>>
>>23612629
I used to be friends with an Afghani girl who is muslim and she's been with like 10 guys and she's in her mid 20s.

Then again she also says that her parents tell her regularly that most of their friends/family/accquaintances consider her to be undesirable/a slut even though she's not really slutty at all and regrets even having fucked that many guys
>>
>M
>21
>I've only made out with one girl
>No
>No hugs
>because I've suffered from severe depression for years. I have no health, no family, no friends, no dreams, no future. I just want to die and I can't think of a single person in the world who'd want to be with a person as boring and depressing as I am, because I sure wouldn't.
>>
>>23611136

>I just can't talk to girls.
Unless you want to be like that forever go read The Game by Neil Strauss, then Models by Mark Manson
>>
>>23612654
Yeah I mean she was submissive as fuck and would do anything, but in person she was very careful and she would have to lie about us being together which just made her more nervous.

The relationship ended when her dad found out, and she told him I was Muslim as well. I just didn't want to live a lie or be part of that mess, if she wasn't going to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 750x1334
>Age
>Sex
m
>Kissless
yes
>Handholdless
yes
>Hugless
no
autism + average looks
>>
>>23608903
43/M Kissless. Wizard status. I don't care no more. I am happy.
>>
>>23608951
What the fuck are you doing you're a handsome man now go band some chicks you're wasting time
>>
>>23612654
>10 guys and she's in her mid 20s.
>not really slutty at all
Dude there's no way I could marry a woman who'd been with more than 4 or 5
>>
>>23613925
I mean she dates guys long term. Her relationships just end up not working out. And afaik she lost her virginity in high school. Averaging 1 person a year isn't some mind blowing number. She turns 27 this month.

I know 20 -21 year olds who have been with as many guys as her or more already.

I mean dude I'd like a girl who hasn't had sex with anyone else too. But lmao that's pretty unrealistic at the age I'm at.

But I mean this girl is just someone I used to be friends with. I wasn't with her. I also don't think she was looking to get married really(although she does prefer long term relationships from what I recall)

There's nothing wrong with dating people casually in between serious relationships. People enjoy sex and company. She wasn't a slut. She was pretty selective about who she had sex wtih.
>>
>>23613660
Stop looking at porn or going for landwhales, drink to lower your inhibition. Seriously you have no excuse for looking like that and not having 100 lays under your belt.
>>
>Age
>Sex
mail
>Kissless
no
>Handholdless
no
>Hugless
no
being fat
being shy
being below average looking
turning it down from the girls who still find me attractive
Going for the wizard/celibate path now
>A pic if you want
nah senpai
>>
>>23613956
The funny thing is most people would tell someone in that situation to go for landwhales instead of to stop

Also that guy is not actually the person in the pic. It's some guy trying to force a meme by posting his pic/shit about ed in every single thread and he even got called out on it by the actual person in a rate thread.
>>
Not that it's worth anything, but feel like contributing a few opinions

>>23608960
>>23609228
>>23609569
>>23609613
>>23609707
>>23611101
>>23611136
On looks alone, I wouldn't have guess you peeps were virgins

>>23608951
>>23613660
you guys have been posting here since 2011 so that could be working against you
>>
File: Photo 93.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo 93.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
Fellow virgins don't let this thread die I need people to talk to because I don't have irl friends
>>
>>23614007
Someone already posted a pic of him ITT

You guys are really trying to make him a meme, huh?
>>
>>23608951
>impying kissing is worth it
>>
>>23614042
Honestly as someone who is still kissless kissing looks super boring
>>
File: image.jpg (882 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882 KB, 2576x1932
>Age
>Sex
Femanon
>Yes/No Kissless
No, but it's been almost 2 years since I've done more than a quick goodnight kiss.
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No - I work with people who love hugging and it's unavoidable.
I was waiting until marriage, but now sex has become this terrifying concept.
... I also have a hard time meeting my "type" since I love gamers/geeks/general neckbeard basement dwellers. I don't know where to meet them, and I have a hard time generating conversations while gaming so I resort to watching Twitch instead of forming an actual relationship.
>A pic if you want
k.
>>
>>23614052
What country are you from?
>>
>>23614052
>... I also have a hard time meeting my "type" since I love gamers/geeks/general neckbeard basement dwellers. I don't know where to meet them
This has got to be b8
>>
File: Hm.jpg (39 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
Hm.jpg
39 KB, 664x664
>>23608903
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
I was an idiot who couldn't into social situations when I was in Highschool and people there really messed with my ego and charisma. The only excuse nowadays though is that I'm shy.
>A pic if you want
>>
>>23614062
seriously that couldn't be easier i know tons of people like that personally I just can't form relationships wiht them.
>>
>>23614056
US. Florida, specifically.

>>23614062
I promise it's not. I'm a big girl and I feel like most guys that I like prefer tiny things. I know it's not all guys, but most of the big guys who I know definitely prefer that and it's very discouraging
>>
>>23614087
Damn I guess I fit that description and I like big girls but I live in the uk
>>
>>23614049
it is n I have one it mutipe times or almost 8 hours straight and it sucks ass.

Don't even ask me why.
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
Yep
>Yes/No Handholdless
Is that even a thing? No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
Never been seen as an option by girls, make friends super easy but nothing else.
Fat
Ugly
>A pic if you want
Matteddy101 snapchat me for one.
>>
File: Ryans.png (523 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523 KB, 1280x480
>18
>Male
>Kissless
>Handholdless
>Some qt cheerleader gril randomly hugged me once back in freshman year of HS. I awkwardly froze and sort of accepted it.
>I'm a fucking autist who spends all his free time inside shitposting or gaming, and I completely lack self confidence
>Pic related
>>
File: me.jpg (87 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
87 KB, 558x744
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
No
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
I'm a virgin and it's because I havn't met anyone interesting yet.
>>
I'm never going to understand why I get rated so low in rate threads on here or reddit but in real life I literally have women approach me and tell me I'm handsome.

That makes literally no sense. But the rest of my life more accurately matches the rates I get on here. When I approach women or men I just get outright ignored even when I'm just try to talk to them normally. And I feel like women who approach are generally more attractive than the ones who ignore me.
>>
>>23614519
Lol this guys just jealous he's hotter than you

P A T H E T I C
>>
>>23614519
You are literally the third person to post a pic of him in this thread

and the last one I responded to actually deleted it right after.

What is with all these people shitting on this guy so much? Fuck off.
>>
>>23614538
He's the new Brandon.
>>
>>23614542
Except he's not since I'm pretty sure he actually gets laid plus he's not really new
>>
>>23614052
Have you tried thinking about picking up a hobby at or going to a traditional game store?
You have a very large variety of a nerdy guys there.
The veterans who like playing war games.
The intelligent and usually successful technical inclined nerds.
The garden-variety socially retarded neckbeard basement dwellers.
and that's just to name a few.

Also you may be a "big girl" but from your pic you aren't ugly, it may be a inhibitor but it definitely shouldn't make it impossible for you.
>>
>>23614542
Nice ip switch dicksucker
>>
>>23614558
I don't think that is the person who posted the pic since that person has another post in this thread.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
I've been told "you're sweet" all the time even by drunk women at Mardi Gras. Office life so there's a bunch of old dudes and no women, so no chances there. Never any girlfriend. No confidence and mostly never approached. Bad luck and don't know how to party/bar I guess
>>
>>23614558
What?
>>
File: happyfrog.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happyfrog.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>kissless virgin
>depressed, social anxiety, etc. just like everyone else here
>be 24
>flunk out of college
>post in these virgin threads all the time
>one day meet a girl online
>fucking reddit of all places
>she's qt as fuck
>half belgian/half greek goodness
>a god damn medical student to boot
>actually get along really well
>better than anyone I've ever met
>skype one night...for fucking EIGHT hours straight
>all the feelings
>soon start a long distance relationship
>fall in love
>she comes to America
>ALL THE SEX
>I go to Belgium
>ALL THE SEX PART 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
>feels good

>mfw nobody ever believes this story
>>
File: 8izpyaB.png (791 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
8izpyaB.png
791 KB, 1080x1080
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
N
>Yes/No Handholdless
N
>Yes/No Hugless
N
No game, unsociable, don't really go out, not good looking, somewhat mentally unstable
>A pic if you want
Sure
>>
>>23614660
I believe it. I've actually heard a few people meeting online from 4chan at least who end up in wonderful relationships. I even remember one where he moved to another country, was happily living together with his lady and they got married.
>>
>>23614555
Yeah, and I try. There is a video game bar in town here and I go like once a month with friends (females) but I have a hard time really chatting up any guys because I'm intimidated. I don't have a ton of gaming/comic/etc. knowledge. At least, not enough to make any hilarious observations or anything. I get nervous and starstruck. I realize how dumb this sounds, but I promise it's true. It's so hot to me when guys start talking about games, strategies, bosses, etc. that I just get tongue tied.
>>
>>23614660
I believe it because people meet up from message boards a lot.
I've known of lots of people doing this.

Good for you man
>>
>Age
>Sex
Femanon
>yes/no kissless
yes
>yes/no handholdless
yes
>yes/no hugless
no
>if and why you think you're a virgin
I try to distance myself from guys that get interested in me because I get scared of the idea of having sex or even kissing an actual person I know. I'm not opposed to the idea in concept but it makes me panic when I think of it. I'm not really sure why.
>a pic
no fampai
>>
>>23614869
This seems a lot more common in women than guys. To be outright afraid of sex.

Sorry you feel that way though.
>>
>>23614087
>FL
o-oh go-gosh
>>
>>23614835
The reason why I suggested a traditional game store was for picking up a hobby.
Be it playing Magic the Gathering, board games, miniature gaming or painting miniatures.
All these are things you can do and have enjoyment in and of themselves, but in the process you will most likely inevitably start talking shop with people.
Once you start talking shop with some of these guys it's easy to segue into other stuff and make rapport people quite fast.
>>
>>23614964
Ah, my mistake! That's solid advice - thanks, anon!

>>23614944
>unsure if this is a good or bad thing
>>
File: WIN_20160406_14_16_33_Pro.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160406_14_16_33_Pro.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>22
>trans, mtf
>kissed 3 different people
>held hands with 3 as well
>hugged a decent/tiny amount
>am virgin because afraid of relationships i think, self hating tranny (not self hating anymore, thanks to transitioning)
ready for the bashing
>>
First of all, yeah, my english sucks; sry
>Age
>Sex
M
>yes/no kissless
no
>yes/no handholdless
no
>yes/no hugless
no
>if and why you think you're a virgin
spent years in the closet, now that im out (since last september when i had some serious talk with my best friend) im dealing with some physical problems that were always there but i never had the guts to face.
My penis had an extreme upwards curvature due to acquired peyronie's + short suspensory ligament. That fucked my head in such a way that i wasnt able to talk about it at all till last year, when i finally stood up for myself (AKA telling my parents). After some research/appointments with doctors it was clear that surgery was the only thing that would allow me to have proper sex (AKA penetrate things). So, as a virgin i went for a fucking agressive surgery without even trying to sex anything at all.
On jan 10 i had the surgery, and im trying to deal with it since. My penis got way shorter (smthing like 14cm to 11,5cm), and not only it became a bit deformed (ya, its kinda ugly_ but it also bent downwards, although the shape is waaay better now. Also i've been dealing with post-operatory sensibility problems (im taking a medication that helped a lot, but not perfect still), and daily "phantom pains", since the doctor cant explain them as they are close to my penis base, and not exactly in the area of any incision (he had to make 3 of those).
1/2
>>
>>23615085
Furthermore, I always had hard problems dealing with lots of anxiety, but now its really killing me. I can't even bear to think how much of a disappoitment i would be to others. I've downloaded apps, trying to normalize things and move on but its being hard as fuck, it looks like i have no motivation/will whatsoever to talk to anyone, imagine taking it further. I'm trying to work on it, it looks like its an intense fear of body shaming + some constant internal mindblast/prejudice about being gay, even thought i've already told to anyone i really care about. I also completly lost interest on my university (lost 2 semesters in a row cuz of depression, abandoning all but one lessons and procastinating my term paper)
Well, respecting the cheap cliché movie that is life, i have fallen completly for the friend that made me finally open my mind/heart, and now our relashionship is not really going well. I was with him every weekend, and many weekdays too, but nowadays it really fucking kills me inside having to spend so much time by his side, so im trying to taking some distance. He's really confused/angry/sad with it, cuz he is a needy person (well, so am I) and i was always there for him, but i really dont know how to fix the damn situation.
2/2
>>
>>23613660
wtf not me
cuz i live in mormon country :3c
>>
I just don't understand how sex just seems to happen so naturally for people. Everyday I go out I see couples and I just know they're having sex. Even people by themselves, I figure they're still sexually active. And I'm just there. I've tried Okcupid and POF but no luck so far. It's like sex isn't meant for me. I even see guys who I know for a fact that I am more attractive than them and they're having sex with women. It just fucking happens for them.
When is it my turn?
>>
>>23615289
I think us virgins stay in our bubbles too much. Even on online dating sites, we aren't taking the initiative to go on dates and actually meet people. I know I don't put myself out there enough, and dating is really a number's game. You gotta keep going on dates until you find someone who is interested in you, and if you keep getting nothing than something is probably wrong with the impression you give people.

Attractive people aren't just people who look hot physically, they're people who carry themselves in a way that attracts others. Usually that involves a good sense of humor, dressing well, have a sense of purpose and confidence, etc. They're people who make other people feel good in their presence.
>>
>>23608903

>Age
>Sex
Male
>Kissless
No, though I might as well be. First kiss was back in elementary school; nothing else since...
>Handholdless
No.
>Hugless
No. I still get em from non-family females from time to time.
Serious trust & self-confidence issues probably. I'd blow off most women who might come on to me cuz I'd think it was a ploy to trick or humiliate me in some way, like back when I was a kid/teen. Or they're doing it out of pity. On the flip side, I abhor the thought of others thinking I'm a creep/thirsty/desperate/etc and just won't make a move or drop even the slightest hint of interest. Everything you read nowadays about how guys shouldn't "just" approach women, or "invade" their spaces for the sole reason of asking them out or being friends with them to eventually be their boyfriends, so on and so on... I bought into that as a teen & never looked back.

It's not just about having sex, tho; I could easily do that at any time.

>A pic if you want
Posting a pic of myself on 4chan (on /soc/ of all places even) would be dangerous. Never know who IRL uses this site.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_012059.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_012059.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Yes/No Kissless
Not Kissless
>Yes/No Handholdless
Not
>Yes/No Hugless
Not
I've never found anyone worth losing it to
>A pic if you want
>>
>>23616136
You're really pretty! :D if interested in talking more with a 22m virgin, lmk. I have snap and kik.
>>
>>23616136
Hope you're ready for the stream of contactfags.
>>
>>23616136
You're stunning, hope you find the right person soon and its everything you wanted!
>>
>>23609707
If I'm honest, I wouldn't say you're particularly hot but you're definitely not unattractive. You look like you have a very nice body and I think you're probably being overcritical of your face. I know the feel of being bad at meeting new people but if you got into any "nerdy hobby" (tabletop RPGs, animu shit, Warhams, etc.) group wearing a fucking LoZ dress they would likely all thirst pretty hard for you. I bet you could easily find at least one guy in such a scene that isn't an awful neckbeard. I love 40k and tabletop RPGs and know plenty of guys from playing them who are reasonably attractive, not spergy as fuck and would probably be attracted to you. If nothing else, it's good fun and at least it's practice meeting people, so there's my advice - get a hobby that is, by its nature, social but not for "cool kids".

>>23614052
>I also have a hard time meeting my "type"
Same advice, fuck. If there's no local Games Workshop or FLGS, see if a uni/college near you has a relevant society. My university has a thriving RPG society which is open to non-students or students elsewhere.

>>>23614087
>most guys that I like prefer tiny things
Kekked. That might be true but some guys like bigger girls. Fuck it, make strength training a hobby alongside gaming; lose fat, gain a little muscle, feel better, look better, be harder to kill and more useful in general. You'd be in an even better position to take your pick of the thirstlords if you had a nice athletic physique. Don't give me shit about it being hard/costing money/taking ages, the journey is as valuable as the destination and getting some physical work done will make you feel good just for doing it.
>>
>>23616168

>>23616136
>I've never found anyone worth losing it to

Respectable, and makes me want to add another piece of advice. Probably everyone ITT should get into some hobbies they think would be good for meeting their type. For reasons other than getting laid, though also to help get laid, they should probably stop being a pussy and squat heavy a few times a week.That aside, I'd say that it's really worth neither being scared/anxious of having sex for the first time, nor really fucking desperate to get it done. Meet people, develop strong mutual feelings for one, let it happen when it wants to happen. Sex with someone you care about, who cares about you, can only ever be awesome. Sometimes little things go wrong, sometimes it's not perfect, but you can communicate, laugh shit off and go again. I say look for love, let sex follow as it will.
>>
>>23616147
Thank you, but no thanks
>>23616164
>>
>>23616203
You're more than welcome! :) don't worry about it!
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Kissless
Nope
>Handholdless
Nope
>Hugless
Nope
Because I'm a hot mess and live my life ruled by fear. I had a perfect chance to lose it 8 years ago with a girl I really liked who was all but begging for it, but being the pathetic fucking beta coward I am I didn't have the nerve, and then she left me for her ex-boyfriend.

>>23616136
>I've never found anyone worth losing it to
You're young, and that's fair. More power to you.
>>
File: 20160213_211640.jpg (588 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160213_211640.jpg
588 KB, 2560x1920
>21
>M
>yes
>yes
>no
>I used to be a fat little shit and the small town i live in will never forget that, I am also kind of awkward
If you would like I could post a picture of when I looked like a fucking potato
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
No
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
I've had acne since I was 12, it's always made me feel like an outsider. Turned to drugs and cigs at age 16 to mask the sadness of not being able to form relationships, the older I get the more of an outsider I feel like I become. Been using the gym as an outlet lately and although I'm liking how my body is getting better my social skills are still so bad. First year at uni and nothings changing, gotta figure it out soon.
>>
File: Photo0225.jpg (235 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Photo0225.jpg
235 KB, 1536x2048
>Age
>Sex
No
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
My parents sat me on the washing machine while they were doing it doggystyle in front of me when I was like 3, one of my earliest memories. Started masturbating in kindergarten and even though I had a girlfriend at the age of 8 for 2 weeks it seems like a faint dream now. At around age 12 I had an emotional shock when my mom chose fucking with her ex who ruined our life for 2 years instead of sending him away like I asked her to. She asked me if it was okay for him to stay first, and when I said no for the first time in my life to her she just didn't care. I realized just how much she only cared about her own desires at that point and promised myself I'll never forgive her. In my teens I wasn't attractive but had a lot of friends however nothing romantic, I just couldn't let people see who I really were because I was afraid I'll be hurt again, so I hid behind my mask of goofiness and fake-joy. Fapping was enough for a time but then the years passed and I realized I simply can't sweet-talk to girls. In the past few years I started transforming and healing myself, I talked about my issues with my mom and realized that even if she kneeled and begged for my forgiveness now, it wouldn't undo the past and I'll still won't feel any better. So I'm pushing myself to stop fapping, socialize and chat with girls just to feel more comfortable around them, but I still have some self-worth issues. Meditation and buddhism helped me heal myself, and I were and still am considering becoming a monk in the future, but my friends who I talked with about this issue all told me to have at least once a relationship in my life to experience how it is, because otherwise the thoughts of "what if" will haunt me all my life.
>>
File: DSC_1277.jpg (116 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1277.jpg
116 KB, 700x493
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
N
>Yes/No Handholdless
Y
>Yes/No Hugless
N
Whatever people want, it's what I'm not.
>>
>Age
>Sex
No (M)
>Yes/No Kissless
No (when I was a kid)
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Platonic
>Before
Beta mindset, sketchy personality, fat, skinny
>Now
BDD, NEET, hermit
I can leave the house but I don't have anywhere to go besides shopping or jogging.
Plus I don't feel /fit/ enough to present myself to anyone, even my only remaining RL friend.
I can't even talk to him because I haven't made enough gains since we last spoke.

>>23609256
BlueBalls .inc

>>23609707
>>23609853
Naa, something else must be the problem.
This is like gold dust, you must get like 1000 dudes lining up.

>>23610314
>>23610380
Oh, that's a rope lol.
>>23610307
If you are thinking about killing yourself the least you can do is try to get /fit/ first.
See how it changes your experience, harness your natty potential before you call it GG.

>>23612629
>Muslim
NO
O

>>23614178
That pic LOL.
I don't know why, but it makes me really like you.
A lot more than if I just saw one of them.
>Here's me with a hat
>Here's me without a hat
xD

>>23614869
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>>23614894
Yeah, I'm also spooked.
Feels kinda shitty, but we can have a bit of a laugh about it online at least.
>>
>>23616063
This is a generalization that might be true of you guys.

But I personally put myself out there A LOT. Or used to anyway before I realized it wasn't working out.
>>
>>23616156
Honestly surprised the first girl didn't get more contactfags.

And to be fair I don't think this is inherently wrong depending on the person. There are girls on here who want people to talk to. I'm a guy and I've had a girl ask to talk to me in one of these threads(although initially I was unwilling due to bad prior experiences with talking to people from soc)

I don't know why it needs to be stigmatized.
>>
>>23616256
>Sex
>No

top keks
>>
>>23616169
I personally lifted a shit ton for almost 3 years and it didn't really change anything except to make me feel constantly physically and mentally stressed out.

I'm not lacking things to talk about or other interest. I just cannot seem to get people to interact with me in real life unless they have to at all

Of course I also don't really think hobbies matter that in the grand scheme of things because I've been rejected by women I had a lot in common with for guys they had literally nothing in common with several times
>>
Male
'Age 22
virgin yes
kissless yes

reason: not good looking
>>
>18
>M
>Kissless
>Handholdless
>Not hugless
>I'm kind of awkward and boring and until my senior year of high school I was ridiculously fat. At that point a few grills were kind of into me but no one wanted to do anything cause we were all parting ways soon, and also I was ridiculously awkward about it cause I had no experience at all
>no pic but I've been told I'm a 6/10
>>
>>23616466
I might suggest that either you weren't getting sufficient sleep and/or calories, or that something is up medically if that's the case. That aside, "get on the hobby train" is probably better advice for women than for men. "Hey I'm into that thing you're into" excites men a lot more than it does women. I think men are often more attracted to fairly concrete things, women more to harder-to-place points of charisma.
>>
>20
>M
>Kissless
>Handholdless
>Hugless

Reason: In that awkward place where I love trannies/traps and tomboyish women, but not into masculine guys or feminine women. As you can guess, I find it hard to find those where I live (southern Poland)
>>
>>23616600
I get plenty of sleep and calories. And I'm definitly building muscle so I'd have to be. Lifting just does not not make me feel good at all.

It's weird how people just cannot accept this as being possible.I tried to explain this to someone in another thread yesterday and he was giving me all these examples of physical activity I should try and I was like dude I used play soccer and take ballet. I've lifted weights regularly for several years now.

I just don't feel good because of them. That's it. I eat plenty and sleep a lot more than I probably should be sometimes(although this is less of an issue since I quit my anti-psychotics)
>>
File: 20150115_150028.jpg (564 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20150115_150028.jpg
564 KB, 1080x1920
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Yep
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
Well, i think it's a combination of my below average looks and poor social skills, I also think the fact that my right leg is limping a little isn't helping either
>A pic if you want
Here you go, you might have seen me before, this pic might be a little old, but i didn't change much because i couldn't hit the gym for six months now and was in hospital most of the time, had an bad accident that injured me badly, still recovering.
>>
And yeah I agree the hobby thing is a lot more helpful for women since

I just get a little triggered whenever I see that brought up because it's something people say to me a lot or other people. And I think as a guy it's not actually that important based on what I've seen with other people I know.

But yeah I get really excited if women like things that I like so that's solid for women.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Yes
The older I get the more I'm starting to realize that I always want my partner to be sexually inexperienced. Other than that it seems like I'm just a lot more serious about relationships and sex than most people my age.
Both factors severely decrease my chances of finding what I'm looking for, despite being good looking enough to attract women. As it stands I also have no idea where to find a virgin woman that's close to my age that isn't batshit insane or too shy to even talk to men.
I will say that I remain hopeful that there is someone out there for me.
>>
>>23616912
always=also*
>>
File: sadman.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1001) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
143 KB, 1024x1001
>Age

>Sex
I wish

>Yes/No Kissless
>Yes/No Handholdless
>Yes/No Hugless
Everythingless

I honestly have no clue. No girl has ever liked me, or even smiled at me. It lead me to think I must be ugly, smell like Gollum, and have the personality of a dead badger.

I've wondered for years what's wrong with me. Shit just doesn't happen without something big being wrong, I see normies getting attention from strangers on a daily basis.

>inb4 ask people out
I would've if any showed the slightest interest. Going in cold is guaranteed rejection, and of course, now that I'm old, I'm no longer in uni where you meet new people all the time.

>A pic if you want
r9k told me there are virgin threads here, I no longer give a shit if someone recognizes me, fuck I want to know what's fucked up in me.
>>
>>23608903
>Age
>Sex
male
>Yes/No Kissless
have kissed 2 times. but i was drunk and fucked up
>Yes/No Handholdless
have held hands
>Yes/No Hugless
have huged
yes im a virgin. social anxiedy and depression is the main reasons. i never have anything to talk about and in conversations i cannot think of anything to say.
>A pic if you want
nope
>>
>this thread
>many if not most guys are above average
>all have the same problems
>writing down all that stuff
>nobody ever responds
kinda depressing t b h
>>
>>23617535
idk maybe it's just the format of this thread

also there wasn't that much written down for most people

but in the previous 3-4 threads I posted in people were responding. This is easily the slowest moving one I've been in yet.

Also I wouldn't say we all have "the same problems" My problems are pretty wildly different than anyone else that posts here I've seen so far
>>
>>23617535
this thread is always the same and it's pointless to think any other way about it
>guys post about themselves
>people offer empty compliments to each other and wait
>woman shows up
>almost everyone in the thread hops on her and tries to get contact info
>goes back to "you guys are so good looking" posts
>another female posts
>repeat and repeat until the thread archives or hits bump limit

it's the same always, women on the internet and on this site have so many options that they don't ever add or talk to guys, and usually just dump info and wait for a contact request
kind of like the Skype threads, guys never get adds from there, and if you add guys they assume you're gay or reject the contact request
mostly just for women to build up a stock of guys and pick the best one

hell, I remember in one of these about 6 months ago some average looking girl came in and talked about how we shouldn't give up and keep adding and orbiting the girls on here, even though she gets 300+ add every time she posts contact info in a thread and has hundred of contacts on Skype
the whole situation is depressing
>>
>>23617535

I don't think the threads are necessarily about talking to each other or about exchanging contact info. If anything they seem to be about people sharing their stories and feelings for everyone to see instead of keeping it bottled up.
I don't participate much in these threads, but I usually read everything that's written.
I have exchanged messages with women off these threads before as well, and that was wonderful both as a confidence boost and as a way of talking to someone that's level headed with you.
>>
>>23616352
>Uykp04Wv here ID probably changed
But yeah never going to deal Muslim girls again
>>
>>23609574
Man seriously 7/10
>>
>>23609228
literally how
>>
File: 310 to 235.jpg (60 KB, 613x540) Image search: [Google]
310 to 235.jpg
60 KB, 613x540
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Yes
I spent a lot of my life being a recluse, fat as heck and have self-esteem issues like many here. In total, I've lost something around 136 lbs, so my body is p gross and will look worse when I lose the last 70 or so that's left to go.

I've decided I'm going to try once more since this thread is lasting much longer than the previous virgin thread.
There was someone a couple threads back who wanted to be weight loss buddies, but the thread was archived before I could respond. If you have Skype, we can give it a go!
>>
>>23618521
what do you mean?
I said it before, I was ugly as a kid, really really fucking ugly
cystic acne, thick glasses, braces for years
but by the time I hit college and looked normal, I had a combination of 0 social skills and experience and a desire to make my first times extremely special so I ended up a shut-in with no relationships and no friends
and most attempts I have had recently all ended up being really awkward, people seem to get really uncomfortable around me
>>
>>23618662
You're doing absolutely great. You're a sexy thing.
>>
>>23618521
He probably wasn't as good looking when he was younger and by the time he was just hadn't developed social skills. That's how it is for a large amount of the people in his position.

>>23618711
Called it

>>23618514
I'd say I'm more of a 6ish. But I'm certainly better than the 4/10 I regularly get on here lmao
>>
>>23616352
What scares you about it, dude?
>>
>>23608903
Do I count as a virgin if I've never had PIV sex? I've had other kinds, but I'm not sure if those count. I'm a guy, btw.
>>
>>23618662
once you stop loosing weigth the only thing you have to do is go under the knife and remove the extra skin. After the humungous effort of dropping 200 lb it is a shame that you don't finish the job properly.
>>
File: pf.jpg (37 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
37 KB, 720x960
>Age
>Sex
No
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
I've hugged once, woo. But only as a farewell.
I don't go outside often plus I don't think I am very good looking, or that might be confidence playing with me.

If you have any tips about my looks or anything else, that would be appreciated :) (To get a gf)

>A pic if you want
>>
>>23618879
dream bf/10
>>
>>23618891

I will take that as a compliment, thank you haha.
>>
>>23618780
Thanks a bunch for the encouragement and compliment to boot, anon!

>>23618843
Unfortunately, it costs tens of thousands of dollars to do that. I'm sure it would be on the higher end taking my height into account and the amount of loose skin I'll most likely end up with. It's just not something I'll probably be able to afford.
>>
>>23618842
Technically yeah sure

For the purposes of the topic? Not really what it's looking for.

But I'm curious how you end up in this situation. Although t b h that sounds ideal.
>>
>>23618879
You are good looking mate, get an escort for 200$ to lose that virginity. Also go to bars to meetup people, or simply talk to girls at school/work.
>>
>>23618922
If want want to, we can talk a little. Get to know eachother. Hard not to say that with such a compliment haha.

>>23619117
Haha thanks for the advice, not really desperate for losing my virginity though. I'd like to lose it to a girlfriend. But yeah, I should start to meetup somewhere.
>>
Even if you were desperate, speaking from experience who bought into the "just get a prostitute meme", it was a good time but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Especially not someone who knows what they want.

I didn't feel any different afterward other than I wanted to have sex more. In which regard I somewhat consider it a mistake. But anyone who tries to say it makes you more confident is an idiot. No one would feel more confident that their only option/last resort was to pay someone. That's like the exact opposite of a confidence builder(again speaking from experience)
>>
Well I would recommend it to "someone" I guess

If someone's only interest were strictly experiencing sex then yeah it's a great idea.

Otherwise nope.
>>
>>23608903
Male
Kissless
Handholdless
Hugless
Obese and I have no social awareness nor do I know how to interact with people
>>A pic if you want
no ty
>>
>>23608903
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Yes/No Kissless
No
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
I'm just waiting for my true love
>>
>>23619104
I hooked up with a girl a few times. We were pretty close, so she knew I was a virgin.

We tried PIV once when we got really hot and heavy. I fucked up horribly at putting the condom on. We just laughed it off, and she went down on me, so it was all good.

Friends with benefits: not even once
>>
>>23617620
I've put my gf's snapchat name on here a few times before and the amount of desperate guys sending "Hey cutie", "hey wats up" or videos of their little dicks in hopes that someone will see it and be impressed is harious. It goes on non stop for hours. It's great entertainment.
>>
>>23619252
In which stage of intactness is your hymen atm?
>>
>>23619252
I am glad people like you exist.
>>
>>23618799
The potential for being told that I'm physically inadequate and other things like false rape allegations, pregnancies and STDs.
Mostly that I'm a disgrace though, I've got so many things I hate about myself I can't bear to show another person unless I feel super close.
I've tried to reach that point before with girls but I always get cucked.
Feels fucking badman.

Would be nice to just go around fucking women left and right like it was nothing.
Or even to just fuck someone I'm getting close to, so she doesn't feel the need to go elsewhere.

>>23619514
Yeah, kinda obvious that would happen though.

>>23619252
>I'm just waiting for my true love
It doesn't exist, at least not in the way you'd imagine.
There's nothing wrong with trying people on for size.

Most of the girls I've gotten close to, I've had no idea if they were "the one", and that's part of the fun.
I'm sure I would've had many good runs if I wasn't so shit.
Runs that would've yielded much more experience to prepare me to meet someone who might stick around.

Also,
>pls b in london
>>
>>23618662
skype info?
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Yes/No Kissless
Depends. I don't know if anyone would count making out at a super young age; like Kindergarten/1st grade young.
>Yes/No Handholdless
Nope, have held hands.
>Yes/No Hugless
Have had hugs.
Haven't met the right person, a bit old fashion but I really value sex and wouldn't want to lose it just because.
>>
>>23618879
>I don't think I am very good looking
I've always thought I'm pretty middle of the line average, but if you're not good looking I'm doomed beyond salvation. I think that's more of an esteem issue, I'm not a girl so I couldn't say for sure but I don't see anything wrong with you, and I do see a lot of good things(nice eyes desu).

>>23619252
>I'm just waiting for my true love
Major respect for that anon. Too many are pressured into going for it asap, I think very highly of girls who choose to wait, shows a lot of restraint and control.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
Yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes
>Yes/No Hugless
Yes
Low self esteem, Computer fag
>A pic if you want
No
>>
File: hellox.jpg (71 KB, 653x706) Image search: [Google]
hellox.jpg
71 KB, 653x706
>>23608903
>>Age
>>Sex
male
>>Yes/No Kissless
Kissless/Handholdless/Hugless
Geography, poor upbringing, shitty jobs, introversion, anxiety, 4chan
>>A pic if you want
>>
>>23620045
Cool beans!
My Skype name is pineappleskewer
Although I'm heading off to bed for now, I'll be on later tomorrow to see if you decided to add me.
>>
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Yes/No Kissless
Yee I am Kissless :3c
>Yes/No Handholdless
Never held hands
>Yes/No Hugless
I've huged friends?
Never met a guy/girl I liked enough to want to date
>>
>>23620266
Nobody you even wanted to ask out to get to know? I haven't met the special someone yet but definitely people I would like to give a chance.
>>
>>23620284
Funnily enough there were 2 girls I did become highly interested in and was about to ask one out, till I found out they were dating each other lmao.
Other than that, I'm really stupid about dating and I wouldn't consider dating someone unless I thought they'd be a good partner since I think dating just to date with no intention of it being serious is pointless
>>
File: hugz.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
hugz.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
So nice to see girls posting. Even without pictures. Makes my day.
>>
>>23620305
>I wouldn't consider dating someone unless I thought they'd be a good partner since I think dating just to date with no intention of it being serious is pointless
This. Just this.

I hate casual dating and dating for the sake of dating. I don't see why I would date anyone I didn't at least see the possibility of spending the rest of my life with. For most that's too much of a commitment but I'm not concerned with losing my virginity, just finding a partner.
>>
>>23620305
Well I feel that you can go on a first date, see what they are looking for, and end it there if they don't want something serious. It's going to be really hard to get to know someone before a first date in everyday life.
>>
>>23620305
>Other than that, I'm really stupid about dating and I wouldn't consider dating someone unless I thought they'd be a good partner since I think dating just to date with no intention of it being serious is pointless

I don't necessarily disagree but I will make the point that there's a lot of people you wouldn't find out were good people/partners until you went on a date. Some people act differently in different environments, such as work vs home.

Just a thought.
>>
>>23609489
Well, that all depends on what you mean by "worked." If you define it as, "kids were brought up and could live on their own" yes, it kind of sort of worked. But please, look at how humans have lived for the past million years or so; even the past 100 years. Do you really think that relationships during these periods are models for what is best for a happy and prosperous society? You should understand that love is different for everyone, and that many people do not view it as simply a means to raise children. Rather, they see it as a trusting bond between them and a person or persons.

Also,
How do you know what you want if you've never actually had it?
>>
>>23620266
>>23619550
>>
>Age
>Sex
Yes
>Yes/No Kissless
no
>Yes/No Handholdless
no
>Yes/No Hugless
no
I'm not
>A pic if you want

Sex isn't as great as people often make it out to be. For me, at least, it's mostly about making another person feel really good and that in turn makes me feel good. If you're having trouble getting laid, I can almost guarantee it's because you're idea of a sexual relationship is distorted due to the lack of one.
>>
>>23620325
What happens when you get bored of your partner?
>>
>>23620371
You don't. To be frank I model my view on relationships after my parents.

They love each other, yes. But more than that they think on the same page, their relationship is business before pleasure. Sure they get along well most of the time but more than anything they're like minded and want the same things out of life. I don't just want "fun" I want a partner. That means responsibility, then you just need to learn about them and try to make both of you happy.

It only really works if I find someone with a "boring" relationship ideology like me where they want to work together and compliment each other for the rest of our lives. No relationship is always fun.
>>
>>23620393
How do you know you don't if you've never had one?
>>
>>23620371
That's ridiculous. Did you get bored of your friends?
>>
>>23620402
It's usually acceptable to have more than one friend at any given time.
>>
>>23620399
Because I'm boring love. I don't want excitement, I want a family, I value stability more than anything. There's nothing wrong with people who want to have fun, but that's just not me.

The hard part is finding someone like minded. ;)
>>
>>23620411
How do you know what you want if you've never had it? I hope I'm not coming off as aggressive, it's just I once thought about relationships in a very similar way that you did and it wasn't until I had one that I found out how wrong I was about what I really wanted.
>>
>>23609707
sheesh i wish i could have a girl like you. but.. maybe closer to my age..

>>23609256
bontejones

>Age
>Sex
m (why are people putting "no"? fucking idiots it's a virgin thread no shit you haven't fucked anyone..)
>Yes/No Kissless
yes
>Yes/No Handholdless
no
>Yes/No Hugless
no
small dick lead to bad self esteem led to not giving a shit led to getting fat and neglecting teeth. about 3 months ago i decided to give a damn. we'll see if i can find someone who will let me love them...
>A pic if you want
ha nope
>>
File: Jambudvipa.jpg (1 MB, 1660x1677) Image search: [Google]
Jambudvipa.jpg
1 MB, 1660x1677
THE REASON IS BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN FEAR. DON'T BE AFRAID THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN FROM REJECTION IS THAT YOU WILL BE A LOSER VIGRIN BUT YOU ALREADY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK UR AT ROCK BOTTOM THATS A GOOD THING NOW U CAN ONLY GO UP FROM HERE. LEARN HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF AND STOP TRYING TO GET GIRLS FOR REAL. JUST IGNORE THEM AND STAY FOCUSED ON BEING HAPPY ON YOUR OWN. START COLLECTING COOL ROCKS AND STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT YOU'LL GET FRIENDS. YOU NEED TO BE FRIENDS FIRST BEFORE U CAN GET LICKY LICKY DOWN THERE. PLUS BEING FRIENDS WITH A GIRL SHE'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GET OTHER GIRLS VICE VERSA IF U ARE A GIRL
>>
>>23620415
I guess I really don't but that's how I grew up. My parents are like that and I've idealized the relationship model. I just don't deal well without stability. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a girlfriend who wanted to do things sometimes but I'm just not a risk-taker or the type to always do things.

I actually prefer a bit aggressive. My Dad and sister are both extremely aggressive people so I'm a bit used to it. Meanwhile me and my Mom are book-smart but live in our own little world.

So I'm not totally adverse to what you're saying but I really just can't see it happening, I don't think it suits me.
>>
ALSO TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE UGLY!!!!
START LOOKING MORE PEOPLE IN THE EYES!!!
THE MORE U LOCK EYES WITH PEOPLE AND USE YOUR FACE TO HAVE EMOTIONS THE MORE BEAUTIFUL U BEGIN TO LOOK.
EXERCISE YOUR FACE!!
SMILE MORE CRY ONCE A WEEK OR SOMETHIN IDK STOP LOOKING AT A FIXED POINT ON UR COMPUTER SCREEN LOOK INTO PEOPLES EYES AND THEN YOUR FACE WILL STOP BEING SO UGLY I SWEAR.
CUZ ITS ALL IN UR HEAD!!!
>>
>>23620451

This is good advice on the surface, except it doesn't work for shit. From experience.

> stop trying to get girls, focus on yourself, your happiness, hobbies
> done that for a decade now
> improved self in every way
> pretty happy with my life
> it brought me exactly zero friends
> no girls either
>>
File: 1417179598418.gif (2 MB, 619x619) Image search: [Google]
1417179598418.gif
2 MB, 619x619
>>23620422
UR DICK IS NOT THAT SMALL ESPECIALLY FOR A SMALL GIRL.
PLUS UR DICK IS THE LAST THING THAT MATTERS IF U CANT TAKE HER HOME.
SHE STILL GON FUCK IT REGARDLESS THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN IS THAT SHE WONT FUCK IT AGAIN LOL.
IM GLAD U CARE ABOUT REMIND URSELF EVERYDAY WHY UR ALIVE!!!!
ITS TO MAKE SOMEONES LIFE BETTER.
>THERES A GIRL JUST AS LONELY OUT THERE AS U SO DONT MAKE HER FEEL ALONE WHEN U MEET HER
>>
>>23620467
then maybe you need to make better causes in your life. you made yourself happy on your own, don't you think that the stuff you do is exiting to someone else? what do you like? I can be your friend can't I?
>>
File: Asoka's_Queen.jpg (266 KB, 443x575) Image search: [Google]
Asoka's_Queen.jpg
266 KB, 443x575
>>23620467
what i mean by that too is that there are opportunities everywhere, you can be the person that talks to everyone you meet just to be nice, or you can be someone that listens and observes and then makes a carefully thought out statement that invokes minds. I have to ride the bus from time to time and when I do, I always end up talking to someone. In that moment i can either tell them something worthless, or something that might encourage them or give them hope. just being someone that is OK with themselves and OK with everyone else around them makes people feel like they can trust you. I'm sure they can. What i noticed about most virgins today is that they don't really have a problem, they're just too nice to go after something they know they want, and since they don't have the experience that it usually takes to see signs that girls are giving them. There a girl out there that want to fuck you but she won't tell you because she's even more shy than you. give her some of your confidence, but you need to have some to give her first. Even if its false, fake it till you make it
>>
>>23620489
> what do you like?

Hiking, books, movies, coding, health, finance, some politics, cooking. Obligatory anime and vidya, though not a lot of either when most new releases are crap.
>>
>>23620509
hiking is great, theres always nice people hiking around. Books are great for connecting with people too. What kind of books? If you meet someone for the first time, I would ask them what their favorite book is.
>>
>>23620507
I'm interested. What's the best way to approach a stranger?

I don't have much problem with classmates or other people that share common ground, I'm an adequate conversationalist. But I can't imagine approaching someone on the bus, the hard part for me isn't keeping a conversation going. It's starting one.
>>
>>23620533
> theres always nice people hiking around

Except I hike to get away from people, only on trails where there's nobody else. Just me, silence and nature.

> what kind of books?
Thrillers, fantasy, scifi. Lots of non-fiction too, mainly in finance.

Hm, I guess the last time I met someone new was two years ago, in my last time in uni.
>>
>I've never found anyone worth losing it to.
Oooh muh standards. I am happy that more and more of the good guys are waking up and refuse to drown super picky bitches like you in a pool of attention. I hope you die alone surrounded by your twenty cats.
>>
>>23620540
Honestly the first thing you say to someone doesn't matter so much as long as you can get a response from them. Usually people start talking to me but when they do it sounds like something they were just thinking out loud. That's what I do too and if the person can relate, they will respond. Like i was in an elevator yesterday in a building that was just rennovated and I said out loud, "wow they really cleaned this place up" and the guy next to me started talking about it with me.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
>Yes/No Kissless
No
>Yes/No Handholdless
No
>Yes/No Hugless
No
Wish I knew. I can't even be bothered asking girls out anymore.
>A pic if you want
>>
>>23609256
Add me on snapchat William. Roebuck the one from honenfels
>>
>>23620559
Oh. That's infinitely easier than directing something at them... That wouldn't have occurred to me in a million years, sometimes it feels like I miss really obvious things.
Awesome advice! I appreciate it.
>>
>>23620544
are you religious at all? not that it matters but having a faith in common can bring people together. also volunteering. people that volunteer usually care about others and they'll probably care about you too. after all if you volunteer that means you care too. now you're on a team with other people. Theres probably a girl there that spends a bunch of her time helping others and not helping herself enough, or looking for someone to help others with. You want a girl like that to lose your v card with, not a ho thats gonna mock you for being a virgin.
>>
>>23620485

whoa.. okay. yes sir.
>>
>>23620568
> religious?
Satanist, not the church burning kind either.

> volunteering
I'm in a lot of open source communities, I know people all around the world. All guys, of course, of various ages, some even over 60. And of course that's on the 'net.

I agree that a volunteering girl would likely be nice and all.

There aren't any animal shelters in my town, and the organizations that are here tend to be frauds that just beg you for money in the street - highly unlikely to find a nice girl there. We don't have homeless people in my country really (just some gypsies in the capital, even the rapefugees all have places).
>>
>>23620567
no problem! Just be honest to yourself and your partner too! The only thing a virgin is that It CAN backfire, most girls won't believe you or they'll have a slightest amount of distrust like "wait, why havent you done this before tho" that's some shit thats in THEIR heads tho, not your problem. even if she doesnt have sex with u the night that you tell her and its because you told her, If she actually likes you shes gonna let u get it. If anything she'll teach you how to work for it.
>>
>>23620584
what about your workplace? that might be more complicated afterwards especially if you do end up doing it with someone you work with but it will prolly be fun and convenient as all you have to do is get close with someone. become their friend and then go on a date or something idk get drinks
>>
File: 100B3210[1].jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
100B3210[1].jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>Age

>Sex
Male

>Yes/No Kissless
Yes

>Yes/No Handholdless
Yes

>Yes/No Hugless
Yes

My interest in having sex does not surpass my dislike of frequent interactions with people. On top of that, I've seen the strife that relationships bring about, and I'm not interested in having to cope with that just for SUMMADAT PUSSAYYYY. Lastly, I'm a huge nerd (see background), and I have difficulty actually conversing with people about things that aren't in my narrow areas of interest.

It's not a big deal, though; I don't mind.
>A pic if you want
>>
> 22
> male
> no
> no
> no
note these were all with one girl i dated for like a short month when i was 21
> yes, why? didn't try enough yet, never tried tinder, i noticed with the girl i dated that i was way to careful sexually escalating. never approached much girls besides her because it was so obvious she was looking at me.

pics nope. I'm tall, slim with muscle definition
>>
>>23620595

I run my own company, working from home.
>>
>>23620585
Yeah I'm pretty comfortable with being a virgin, I'm in real no rush to lose it since I'm not super insecure about it.

Girls actually make a big deal about that? To be totally honest I thought that male virginity was just something guys were insecure about. I've never met a female that acted like a guy being a virgin was a big deal... Are my female friends just weird?
>>
>>23620610
maybe in my case i've been turned down by a girl because she was like "no it's your first time don't you want it to be special we haven't even gone on a date or anything like that". it wasn't even that she wasn't going to do it eventually or that she didn't want to. but girls don't want to feel like hoes and most hoes are looking for a guy that will actually treat them right, but they only know how to get affection from acting like a ho and when they meet a guy that hasn't been corrupted yet, they wanna protect that. if anything they wan't to make your first time special cuz they probably didn't get to have that.
>>
>>23620610
but i was just tryna get it over with and a girl can tell so they don't wanna just be feel like just a body to have sex with so i guess thats the key when u finally do get a girl naked don't go straight for the titties lmao
>>
>>23620626
It makes sense when you explain it like that, I'll do my best to keep that in mind and not let it get to me if something like that happens. If you understand the rationale it actually seems really cute and well-meaning.

>when u finally do get a girl naked don't go straight for the titties lmao
You got it boss lol. Thanks again for the advice, helps a lot to get some perspective.
>>
Got shit on today for being kv, and I didn't like it. I don't think the other person realised how much it hurts
>>
File: 1425521682005.png (9 KB, 922x615) Image search: [Google]
1425521682005.png
9 KB, 922x615
>>23620610
Girls definitely do care I've been teased about by girls IRL before. In some stupid "ask the opposite sex" thread they'll say they don't mind but look at their actual actions not their words.

I'm not going to tell her when it happens and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>23620659
Really? I have female friends who know but I wasn't really teased. Although I had one friend who [spoiler] told me she'd fix that for me if she ever broke up with her boyfriend. [/spoiler] But I'm thinking that's a different kind of teasing than what you're getting at.

I'd rather tell her and deal with it than lie, but I guess that's something you learn by experiencing. If I'm wrong I'll suffer for it then.
>>
>>23620670
Well. Today I learned there are no spoilers on /soc/. Oops.
>>
>>23620659
You know she is gonna ask you how many girls you've been with before u do it, and shes gonna know one way or another. especially if u only last for 30 seconds.
>>
>>23620670
plus idk if u wanna get into the habit of lying to girls to get laid, just depends on if you want to fuck them again. if you do, don't lie. if you don't lie. chances are she wont care too much if u lie about being a virgin, but then think about it. You had to lie to lose your virginity, are you OK with that? most people are, but you're prolly better than that. plus thats just good karma for u lol
>>
>>23620596
You'll be right crabman, you pick up a pretty hot milf in the end.
>>
>>23620596
A lot of people care about bullshit, but if they knew that there was something better to care about, they would. BE THAT BETTER THING!!!!
>>
>>23620710
I'm sorry comrade, I don't fully understand what you mean by that. Elaborate a bit, if you would?
>>
>>23620730
its not hard to connect and be friends with people, but its hard to open up and trust people when you don't have things in common that you both care about. problem is most people care about trivial shit like sports and dumb shit that celebrities do. movies and video games are cool but if u dont look at them with a critical consiousness then there's no benefit to ur brain from them either. an interesting person can make even the most boring things worth caring about.
>>
>>23608903
You know, I'm curious what people think classifies as a virgin or not. A lot of people would say vaginal intercourse, but I assure you there are many gay men who have had way more sex than you ever will, without ever touching a vagina, so I don't think that definition fits.
>>
>>23620746
I see. I have several acquaintances with whom I enjoy spending time with (in small amounts) at college. A few of them I consider friends and have "hung out" with in varying capacities, and they find me quite interesting. However, I haven't yet met anyone that I feel like devoting a large amount of time to because, like you said, "it's hard to open up and trust people when you don't have things in common...". A few of these friends I mentioned include women; I see them as friends and feel no desire to further pursue this, because I assume they see me in a similar fashion. This is compounded by how taboo discussion of sexuality tends to be in my small, Mormon-majority town, so I skirt around the issue completely.

You're a real nice guy for listening to me whine, though. I appreciate it.
>>
>>23620659
>Girls definitely do care I've been teased about by girls IRL before

It's entirely dependent on the circumstances of your sexual encounter. There really is no clear cut answer to 'do women care if you a guy hasn't had sex yet?'.

Let me illustrate:
If the lady you are in a relationship with is also a virgin, she probably won't care if you have sexual experience either. You'd be able to find things out together, and she wouldn't have a frame of reference. You would also have a lot of opportunities about expectations and desires etc. and figure out what works for the two of you as an introduction to sex.
If you are in a good relationship with a woman that has had sex before, and you feel like she's the one and that she doesn't care about your performance much that probably won't be a big problem either and your sexual inexperience can be exciting for her.
If let's say you are going for casual sex as your first sexual experience then yes, she's probably going to care about your 'performance' because that's what most women want out of a casual encounter. Want to avoid being a bad lay on your first time? Don't do a casual encounter.
What I would also warn about is women that want to 'teach' you about sex through some sort of pity sex. 'Aww anon, you are still a virgin!? You are so nice, and I'm really good at sex. I could teach you a few things'.

I don't know, just some thoughts on this.
>>
>>23620761
no prob! and i see your social situation is a lil different than mine (i live in las vegas lol). and hey if ur in college, you'd be suprised how horny girls our age are. you wouldn't know if you've never let a girl get freaky lol. i didnt know that girls were as horny as i was until i finally lost my virginity. we all got needs! the girls that know they have needs and arent afraid to get some are usually called whores. the ones that also live in fear are not, but they probably dont get as much sex as they want either. even if its just meaningless sex to her that means that it could be anyone that she does it with. It can be you and you can give her some meaning. don't be afraid to be honest about your sexuality. it gets you farther than lying. plus ur young still nobody will judge you for being in college and still being a virgin, but if u never do it when you are in college they might wonder. how did you go through college without doing it at all? Don't be afraid to let people know what you're feeling. cuz chances are you'll have to end up telling somebody how you really feel eventually and you dont want them to say "how come you didnt tell me earlier!". its happend to me too many times
>>
>>23620774
>What I would also warn about is women that want to 'teach' you about sex through some sort of pity sex. 'Aww anon, you are still a virgin!? You are so nice, and I'm really good at sex. I could teach you a few things'.

Why? That sounds like a nice way to lose it.
>>
>>23620785

Because women like that are never genuine with their feelings for you. They offer a 'service' like that because they have perverted fantasies of taking virginities from men. It's no different from guys that go 'cherry-hunting' because that made them 'the first', not because they really cared about the girl.
I think what a lot of men in their early/late 20s want is a good relationship with a woman, so they can be with said woman for a long time. Sex is just a part of that, not a means.

Sleeping with a woman that isn't genuine will only leave you clinging and feeling bad about your introduction to sex. Same thing goes for guys that visit a prostitute for their first time.
>>
>>23620785
some girls like huntin for v cards lol.
>>
>>23620777
checked
I'll keep that in mind, comrade. I think my biggest concern is the assumed expectation of a deep, emotional commitment after I have sex with someone - the key problem being that I don't really form emotional bonds with people unless I've known them for a long time. I form bonds around doing stuff, like golfing, playing games, solving problems, calculus... but not a whole lot else.

I suppose I'll just push myself and wing it. Thanks for the nudge, mate.
>>
>>23620802
U GOT THIS MAN JUST THINK OUT LOUD IF U HAVE TO UR IMAGINATION IS WONDERFUL AND IF UR ON THE SAME PAGE WITH SOMEONE CHANCES ARE THEY ARE THINKIN THE SAME THING.

if u complete a girls sentance by accident like that they be like "woah he can read my mind we have a connection"
>>
>>23620802
>my biggest concern

I wouldn't see that as a concern really. Quite the opposite in fact. You know what you are looking for and how relationships work for you.
Your challenge seems fairly clear cut: finding a young lady you can bond with over a shared interest so you can slowly develop a romantic relationship with her.
It might seem a daunting task, but I think you have the right attitude.
>>
>>23620852
Thanks for the peer review. If I were to set up an ideal, I'd have a good friend that I can hang out with, maybe play some vidya, ponder the universe, and every so often have sex without the whole "boyfriend/girlfriend" nonsense that spawns so much anguish that I've seen. That may or may not happen eventually, but it's whatever.
You folks are comrades around here, I appreciate it.
>>
>>23613946
>10 guys and it doesnt "work out"
dude then she has a fucking problem. She must be a really toxic person.
>>
>>23620797

You mean you would feel used? I totally understand. It's just not like that for me, I don't need my first time to be special with birds singing and fireworks.

Of course I want to be loved, but I also want to know what sex feels like. Getting a fuck from a virgin hunter with nothing after that would be just fine, not at all like paying a whore, because they still wanted you, not your money.

Or to put it another way, Asian girls are said to fetishize whites, and me being as pale as a vampire, if I went there I may get some pussy just for that. I'd be okay getting fucked for my skin, it beats not getting any attention at all.
>>
M
N
N
N
Ugly as fuck, super self conscious
heck off kid
>>
>>23620929
Maybe but it's not always her. Sometimes she's the one who breaks up with people

Maybe she just hasn't found someone she's actually compatible with?

She's not really toxic at all. Most people who know her love her. I'm surprised she ever wanted to be my friend at all.

Why do guys in these threads always have to jump through hoops to assume the worst about women based on little information? I'm not successful with women at all and I have problems looking at situations objectively.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.