[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DD/LG thread: no sugar or paywhores edition. >ASL >Contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: fucking millennials.png (568 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
fucking millennials.png
568 KB, 634x423
DD/LG thread: no sugar or paywhores edition.
>ASL
>Contact
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Describe yourself
>Kinks and Interests
>Anything else
Let's keep one going this time?
>>
>>23623078
Finally a real thread and not this fucking scam shit
>>
>M/20/KY
>Kik/skype both skippymisfits24
>Fun kinky littles, chubby girls are prefered but I like all sizes, into feminine traps/sissies/femboys too. Also dominant girls to call mommy maybe.
>Regular dudes, paywhores, meanies, normies
>Kinda chubby, 230, 6 feet, I'm cuddly and have nice hair.
>DD/LG duh, all things butt related, unshaven bush. Cartoons anime and vidya, dank memes and such.
>I'll shower you with dank memes boo.
>>
Oh hey, a more appropriate thread not filled with camwhores. Perfect.

>ASL
29/Male
>Contact
Kik: whyamievendoingthis
>What you're looking for
Someone bubbly, eccentric, and energetic that's fun to be around. Preferably introverted and nerdy.
Immature people, paywhores
>Describe yourself
Physically? I'm 6'5, probably a 6/10, in good shape. Otherwise I'm extroverted, assertive, ambitious, and I'm extremely passionate about the things I love.
>Kinks and Interests
BDSM. Choking, spanking, degradation, orders, forced/controlled orgasms, creampies, facials, throatfucking, cock worship, etc.
>Anything else
Nah. I'm free for chats, and that's about it.
>>
File: ddlg dirty talk.jpg (52 KB, 714x757) Image search: [Google]
ddlg dirty talk.jpg
52 KB, 714x757
I posted in the kink thread not too long ago, but that's mainly because there wasn't a dedicated DD/lg thread.

>ASL
22/MtF/California
>Contact
I have Kik and Skype; I generally prefer Kik. I'll usually add you if you reply with yours.
>What you're looking for
For the time being, daddy types with whom I can talk and see if we click.
IRL meet-ups (at least not until I feel comfortable with it, which can take a pretty long time); people more than ~5 time zones away; guys who are overweight enough that I actively worry about their health.
>Describe yourself
Should I describe my appearance? Other than my face and maybe some stuff like height (1.78m) it seems like it'd be easier to post a picture. But then this thread is specifically supposed to be non-camwhoring. But is it camwhoring to just post one picture for informative purposes? I'm not sure what to do.

In terms of personality: I tend to overthink things. I enjoy teasing and being teased; I watch a lot of documentaries, in particular science & nature documentaries; I enjoy baking, board games, video games, and TV. I have a lot of phobias including but not limited to roller coasters, loud noises e.g. thunder, and crowds.
>Kinks and Interests
While I have a good-sized list of kinks, the biggest factor for me is how they're administered. An air of "it's for your own good, sweetheart" is my biggest turn-on.

That said, spanking, diapers (kind of), clothing control, and orgasm control come to mind. If I could pick stuff from a list I'd have more.

That "that said" said, I'm also not an enormously sexual person most of the time. It's mostly about the protective/caring element for me.
>Anything else
Right now I have one stuffy who sleeps in my bed but I'm considering getting another.

I'm especially fond of getting bedtime stories, so availability around 9pm PST is a big plus.
>>
File: IMG_20160402_180103[1].jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_180103[1].jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
These threads used to be so much more active. It's such a shame that they aren't any more. I meant numerous really nice girls through them and it was always a hot bed for exploration and kink. I'll post to bump the thread, but it seems like a lost cause.

>ASL
25/m/US
>Contact
KIK: TheTeaHermit
>What you're looking for
Lewd littles to chat with who are actively in the DD/lg world or interested in it
little boys.
>Describe yourself
Pretty normal dude outwardly. Really kind of weird internally. Introvert with weeb tendencies. History major who likes to read a lot. Most of my exercise comes from cycling. Most people notice my height right off, 6'4"
>Kinks and Interests
DD/lg obviously. Anything that involves a power dynamic or age play. Humiliation, degredation, control through commands, etc...willing to try anything.
>Anything else
this thread is hopeless.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.