[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, need some advice >be me >20m, yurofag >used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1459797555386s.jpg (4 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1459797555386s.jpg
4 KB, 125x83
hey guys, need some advice

>be me
>20m, yurofag
>used to be super addicted to vidya, also a smoker
>lost all my friends when changing schools, only fake ones at new school all of which fucked off when we graduated
>quit smoking and vidya, then addicted to weed for a while while working a min wage job
>realized I was going to kill myself cuz life empty af, no social life, no interests besides being on the internet
>leave for another country and live with some hippies for a while, no drugs
>feel better there because they are very open and talk about feelings and shit, help me a bit
>they also are kind of cray so that makes me uncomfortable
>leave, want to travel some more, but going back to society has made my depression 10x worse because now everyone seems fake compared to the hippies
>idk what to do, cant enjoy life have no passion (except kind of like clothes)
>need to choose what to study in a month and almost no idea what to pick
>those ideas that I have I'm not sure if I really want them

help /soc/, it's bad. I stopped talking basically can't talk to anyone cuz all I think about is how shit life is
>>
>>23596157
Don't worry lad been there.
Probably some people that you see everyday feels the same but simply doesnt talk about it.
Around the age of 20 I had similar experience and hung out with hippies. Been hanging with bad people too.
Took me 7 years to get out of it.
Out of all my childhood pals I only speak to 2 of 'em through skype. The taste for video game came back. Been working hard at low wage for years to gather money to start my own video game studio. Been told that I was a looser and that I was wasting my life sitting in front of my computer reading for hours .
Next month I have a meeting with a guy who's interested in helping me out with money.
Get involved with a community, it'll help to meet new people.
Start a project. Might failed like it did 3 time for me but you'll learn something.
Motivation will come from you and you only.
Life is a strange experience, it doesn't take long before you are thrown from your cradle into the storm.
What you do in this situation is what will make you the man you are. Face the storm and say do your worst cause I will do mine.
Monte Cristo mofo.
>>
>be me
>go to erasmus
>a country almost 180 degrees different than mine
>make a lot of friends.
>love them more than my "real" friends
>come back home
>depressed as fuck want to suicide
>>
>>23596585

thanks for the good words anon. yeah I used to hang out with bad people too, best not talk about it. vidya was only escape for me, before that it was books, but good for you for living your dream m8.

>>23596694

essentially me. I'm about to travel some more maybe that'll help.

in essence I feel like all of our society is just fake and not open about feelings. but I am too anxious to be open myself.
I'm halfway self-centered and halfway pondering the reality of the world we live in and that's basically all I think about, so everything else I talk about feels like just smalltalk and useless to talk about. but the things I think about I can't talk about cuz I am too anxious
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.