[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: Letter.jpg (131 KB, 1280x957) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
131 KB, 1280x957
Write a letter to someone who may never read it.
>>
B,

I hid my alcoholism from you, I pretended to have friends so you'd think I was a functioning human and I gave you all of my love, affection and attention.

You lifted me out of my daily depression and you gave me a reason to get out of my bed every morning. Just the sight of a message from you popping up was enough to make me feel so much happiness.

But you broke it off, and now my confidence and my self-worth are gone again.

I still feel like we're a couple, even now that you've chosen somebody else to chase. Sometimes I wake up and start my morning routine with a smile on my face, then I think about you and remember I won't see you later, or ever, because I wasn't, "the one, y'know?"

I miss you, B x
>>
>>23467181
How about you fuck that stupid slut/faggot
>caring about someone who doesn't care about you
>ever
>>
>>23467181
oneitis. Go bang a hooker, do some drugs, and find someone else. quit being a pussy
>>
>>23467181

What are you talking about? You're the one who broke it off with me!
>>
Jenny,

you shitwit wench. if I had known you started using meth and ACTIVELY STARTED WORKING ON DEVELOPING ANXIETY ISSUES, just because you knew I had a soft spot for troubled people, and wanted to help I WOULD HAVE BRUTALLY ASS FUCKED YOU FROM THE BEGINNING, JUST LIKE YOU WANTED. you didn't have to force yourself to have problems to get my attention you stupid bitch

I think it's for the better that things broke off like they did
>>
>>23467817
Thank you for being you.
>>
>>23466556
>lurking for letters addressed to J or J.W.
>>
>>23466556

Dear dad.

I am joining the army and you don't have a say, end of story.
>>
File: gazeintotheabyss.jpg (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
gazeintotheabyss.jpg
81 KB, 800x800
To the only two I give a shit about losing:

If I'm going to get married someday, I must obey my future husband, and he's right when he says lurking 4chan is terrible for me. /r9k/ fills me with self-hatred and disgust, /pol/ makes me feel the world is doomed, /adv/ draws out my inner bitch, /x/ inspires fits of delusion, /lit/ and /his/ just distract me from actually reading, and so on... nah, I gotta stop wasting my time. You should too.

Furthermore, I need real friends, irl. I need to reconnect with my family. To achieve this, I must stop speaking to ALL Anons -- that means no more interacting with the communities in dozens of highly specific subreddits and Facebook groups. Perhaps every now and then, to ask my own questions and foster discussions, but I was letting these things keep me from living, answering other busy people's questions in a heartbeat. Always browse by "New".

It IS good to consume information, it IS good to help people, but this IS an addiction.

"Fear, resisted, persists." I am terrified of being alone in this world, without an instantaneous connection to some Anon who will listen. I'm finding giving up the public forum aspect fairly easy, but I must also give up the vestigial remains: one-on-one connections with people I've never met irl, people I have no connection with beyond the intellectual.

Each of you is special and dear to me, highly compelling in your own way, and yet I must accept that you are essentially strangers to me.

I only have room for one strange male in my life now: him. He demands that I be better than I was. With his support I have completely transformed my life! The two of you, just listened non-judgmentally, and I love you for it, but it wasn't enough. Isn't enough. You haven't bought your place in my life: I am struggling to buy my place in yours.

It has been stupid, and I am going to stop now.

Good-bye. I posted this with your names, then deleted it, so check the archive if you want to be sure it was to you.
>>
to you, my fox

i remember when things first started between us. i remember when we first spoke to each other and i immediately got those butterflies in my stomach. i wouldnt say i believe in love at first sight but you were pretty fucking close to it.
things grew from then, i didn't talk to you much because i was shy and i thought you were way out of my league (still do) and you were always surrounded by friends and what was i supposed to do? i was just some girl. but things blossomed.
you gave me your number one day when i asked you; you had asked me to get it from someone else (i feel like that was your subtle way of telling me to get your number; i hadn't asked for it before then) and you gave it to me and of course, i talked to you all night that night. i asked if i could hang out with you and your little group in the mornings and you were like yeah sure! it made me so happy, even if i spent the first few weeks just standing there awkwardly.
we talked and we talked; our relationship was mostly sexual at the time but i didnt care. i thought you genuinely liked me. and i liked you. a lot. i did the things that you asked me to in hopes that it'd make you happy and like me more; i did so much to please you.

and then you told me you liked me.
i was confused for the most part, our relationship was so weird for me at the time because you had seen me like no one else had, but you were only just now confessing your feelings. I had not done anything like this before I met you, but somehow you managed to make me feel a special way; a way that made it so you could open me up and play with my emotions. i fell in love so quickly.
but i didnt say i love you until you did, and when i said "i love you too" i remember you telling me that you liked that we were saying that now. i loved it. and i loved you. and i still do. (1/?)
>>
i was all fucking over you. i wanted you to have all of me and guess what? i gave you all of me. you wanted all of me and more, you wanted things that i couldnt provide you with, but i still tried. i wanted things too.
i wanted you to pay attention to me a little more sometimes, i wanted to be able to have conversations with you late into the night, i wanted to share stories and just... talk to you. but you weren't about that, and you only wanted me to be there when you did want me. other than that, you weren't really interested.
i had told you that i suffered from depression and anxiety, that i had trust issues and that i was extremely dependent and clingy, i told you all of this over and over to make sure you understood, and you said you did! i believed you when you said you did and that was probably my biggest mistake.
you got upset when i wanted attention from you. i was your girlfriend, what was i supposed to do? not want any attention from you? you were my first, fox. you were my first real relationship, you were my first kiss, my first time, and then you became my first heartbreak.
you broke my heart. you hurt me so badly.

(2/?)
>>
i had given you so much of me and despite me giving you my everything, you left me March 3rd. today is our anniversary.
i used to write you love letters. i still do, in fact, and i give them to you every day hoping you'll sometime change your mind. they haven't worked so far but i still love you. i love you so fucking much. you might have been bad for me, you might have hurt me a lot, everyone told me to leave you first, but i couldnt. i didnt. because i love you. and you ended up leaving me instead.
i still write you those love letters, fox. you read them everyday and promise you'll write back. i havent gotten a single fucking thing back from you yet but i still write them. because its ok. my letters have gotten more bitter, the hurt drips off of the letters and i still doodle your favorite animals and stuff despite the bitter words, because i love you.
i still dream about you at night, because i love you
i still hope you're happy, even if you hurt me, because i love you

im still going to write you letters, because you smile when i give them to you and you tell me that you love them. and even if thats not true, it gives me something to look forward to.
i just want you to hold me again
i just want to tell you how much i love you and have you say it back and mean it
i just want you again.

im sorry.

-bunny
>>
We are on the same team.
Search and find truth.
I don't care who hired you.
Life is so x files.
Peace. To be extraordinary. ...
>>
>>23468740
>>23468745
>>23468752
Molly, this is embarrassing. Stop writing these.
>>
>>23468163
Your a fucking moron. Good job.
>>
>>23469067
fuck you jacob
>>
>>23469090
Not Jacob
>>
>>23469093
well im not molly, my dude
>>
>>23469096
If you weren't, you wouldn't have responded the way you did. You also wouldn't have said "my dude".
Stop getting stuck on guys that aren't interested in you. It's purely driven by your mental illnesses. You need help.
>>
>>23469121
i was actually just trying to joke around but i can understand how you can see that :')
and i said "my dude" jokingly, now that i think about it, not everyone will understand that i didnt mean it seriously so... sorry?
and yeah, i agree. i'm currently getting help, im seeing a counselor. the thing is though that he claims that he still loves me but says that he needs to get his life back in order so,... i really dont know what he wants. thanks for the lovely advice, though.
>>
File: Worth it.jpg (161 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Worth it.jpg
161 KB, 1200x1200
>>23467181
>>23467792
>I hid my alcoholism from you
B & B,

The issue isn't the alcohol, the real internal condition is *addiction*.

Addiction gets expressed externally by latching on to whatever's convenient (alcohol, drugs, sex, a person, work, money, 4chan, anything). Don't confuse the momentary object of one's addiction with addiction itself.

Unless a person's addiction is treated there's little hope for a relationship. The addict will treat their partner as their new addiction - which is great at first (just like being addicted to meth is great at first), but then can only lead to the relationship eventually falling apart.

If you treat B's addiction you have a chance. If you don't, your two outcomes are either addiction (by B) and codependency (by B), or the ending of whatever relationship you have.

Try not to have a lot of judgement about addiction, it's simply a disease like anything else (diabetes, lactose intolerance, peanut allergy, whatever). Just learn to watch for it and treat it and you two may very well have a chance.

Good luck and best wishes to you both.

- another B
>>
>>23466556
Dear Dad I've been missing you since I remember. We live close but we're still apart ... I'm sorry that life hasn't been fair enough for you. I know you're struggling with money and lots of personal issues. If you ever read this I just wanted to let you know that I will always love you even though you haven't been there for me. Please take care of my baby brother. Protect him whenever he's feeling amused. Encourage him to follow his dreams. But most importantly provide him with true love. Don't mess things all up again like you did with mom and me. It ain't all good but it's all good ........ Take care dad.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 592x114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 592x114
James,

Come back to kik my friend, or at least add me on your new account.

Carly
>>
well i guess it's over mary

thanks for everything. i didn't deserve any of it and you're way too beautiful for me. i have had enough of life to know that i will be alone until i die and there is no point in dragging it out any longer
>>
Stop writing me letters and move on with your life.

Lonely bitch.
>>
O,

I only knew you for a week, but when you kissed me, I fell in love with you. The worst part is that drove you away. I wish I weren't so affectionate.

A
>>
Walking outside labyrinthine over cracks along under the trees. I know this town grounded in a compass, cardinal landed in the dogwood. I keep going over it over and over. My steps iterate my shame. How come every outcome is such a comedown?
>>
R,
thanks for lying to me for the entire 8 months or so we dated. Thanks for "telling me what I wanted to hear" in hopes of getting into my pants so you could lose your vcard and move on to more attractive women without it. Did you know I bought every line of it. You actually made me believe you loved me.
I'm glad I never let you actually fuck me, but it seems just giving you the experience with a vagina was all you needed to get those more attractive women. So you're welcome for that.
It's been 4 years and you've banged dozens of women by now, and I haven't so much as had a dude even look at me.
Thank you for the eating disorder I now have, trying to become more attractive for shitbags like you.
Thank you for the fact that if I even suspect a dude to show any form of interest in me, I dismiss it immediately because I assume he too just wants to bang the fat ugly chick in order to level up to the hotter ones.
I honestly wish I had never met you. I hate myself for giving you the power to destroy my only life's goal and purpose. I hope those hotter girls you're banging now give you AIDS, while I meticulously count calories and waste away wishing I was pretty enough to matter.
-K
>>
>>23469592

Thanks for the kind words, anon.

Would you believe that I (S) met B here on /soc/?

We're still friends, but I'm aware I need to improve myself before I'm able to function as a partner yo anybody.
>>
>>23470273
Were you ever abused (e.g., abusively criticized) when you were growing up?

Your post has the sound of a girl who's internalized the critical voice of her abuser. So now even though the abuser is gone - like R has been gone for 4 years - you keep right on voicing to yourself the same kind of abuse. That's not the abuser doing it anymore, it's you. And you do it to yourself far more than any external abuser ever could, since you do it in every waking moment.

Don't become your abuser. Don't do to yourself what hurt so much when they did it to you. Nobody stopped it then (and I'm sorry), but you can stop it now.

This is too big a thing to cover here, but if you find a decent analyst you should be able to finally escape the worst critic of all - the one who lives in your own head.

In the end it will simply come down to who you choose to believe: their old voice in your head saying how unlovable you are, or this new voice that says you do matter and you can be more than you can ever imagine. Please choose to believe this new voice. You deserve that.

p.s. Please don't hear this as yet more criticism about your inadequacy, it's the complimentary and encouraging statement that you're far better than you let yourself believe and you can have the life for which you hope.
>>
File: stillfeel.jpg (57 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
stillfeel.jpg
57 KB, 550x550
D,

Please get your life back together. Finish school. Dump that bitch you're starting to hate. You've been my best friend forever, and it's starting to hurt to watch you deteriorate away. Rediscover what makes you smile. You're not as happy as you used to be. I know none of us are, but it really seems you've fallen particularly far. I miss the old you. The old us, the old dream team. Please, man, if not for yourself, do it for me.
-Your homie
>>
>On a totally different note
M,
Fuck you. You ruined how I treat my life. I let you change me, and now it's getting harder and harder to change back. But I'm making the progress just to spite you. Fuck you for doing that, fuck you for still managing to make a fucking reappearance at the worst times. Fuck your shitty tattoo, fuck your crazy fucking mother, and I hope that one day, you'll look back on the time we shared and miss it, because I'll be long gone, and finally happy. Eat shit.
-Your X
>>
>>23471156
>tfw initial is M
>>
>>23471156
As long as you're not a chick who lives in AZ, USA you're fine.
>>
File: [Raughs].jpg (87 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
[Raughs].jpg
87 KB, 1024x548
>>23471159
>>23471164
Well I fucked that up.
>>
>>23471159
hahahaha i was thinking the same thing. As someone with a tattoo and a batshit mom. don't know anyone named Xerxes tho
>>
>>23471164
>>23471167
She probably knows it's her now kek

>>23471172
Yeah I mean full on narcissistic mom and a super bitter ex that posts on soc. Phew.
>>
>>23471172
>>23471181
>My initial isn't actually X, I meant it as ex but shitposted too fast to fix
If she is on soc, which I really, really doubt, I genuinely hope she finds it. I needed to get it out anyway.
>>
I love you.
I'll never expect for you to love me back because I know you are further along in your life than I am in mine. I know I am not your first choice, but that's okay, i guess.. I know you say what you do with other girls doesn't change what I am to you but I wonder why I feel inadequate still. I hope you realize I've given and will give you everything, including my youth.
I just hope you appreciate it.
Sincerely, G
>>
S and H,

You're my girls and I love you both so much. I never could have dreamed of finding one girl who made me so happy, nevermind two who care about eachother as much as I care about them.

You two are amazing, and you deserve someone who can properly take care of you both, and get you both out of your shitty situations. But I don't think that's me. I don't think i'm capable of taking care of myself, nevermind two girls who need as much love and support as they can get.

I just, don't think I can keep existing, even with the two of you telling me I can.

Not with this debt that's going to be following me my whole life, not with the fear I have for pretty much everything.

I love you so much, but I hope you can find someone more capable of providing for you. Someone more stable, and someone worth your time.

I'm sorry.
To Mom and Dad

Fuck you both for constantly making sure I hated myself, but you were right.
I'm not worth anyone's time.

- C
>>
Kim,

It's been over a year, I still miss you. I cry over our breakup more than anything else. It was supposed to be better this way; when does it get better for me?

I want you back, but I'd rather you be happy. You are happy, right?

-Q
>>
Dear A,

In my entire life (all 24 years of it), I have never approached someone I was interested in and told them how I felt, let alone asked for their number. You're the first person I have ever done so to. I'm not saying this so that you feel some kind of pity for me. I'm saying this because I want you to know that I want you to be with me. No...I want you to want me. Need me. Like me. It's becoming more clear as time progresses that I forced myself into your life and you want nothing to do with me. In the end, I will stay in the pit that I am and you will become what it is that you wanted to be. I wish I was different. If I was, I swear on my current so called life that I would give it my all to make you happy for the rest of our lives. You're just so beautiful and amazing. Maybe you finding no interest me is best for you. If that's the case, then I will leave you alone completely. I just want you to be happy. It's a sacrifice I will endure so that you can smile.

-R
>>
Dear husband,
I'm lonely and suicidal. I wish you would understand that I truly feel this way and need help. I wish we could connect in a deeper level. Every day I sit and wait for sleep. I'm so lonely inside. I have no friends because I left everyone I knew for you. I halve no interests bc I gave everything up for your time. I don't even have you because you only want your weed and car culture. I took on full interest of your hobby and I still get nothing from you. Now we have so many things riding on us being together. I care so much about you but I am worried that I have lost myself completely and I am so lonely.
Your wife.
>>
>>23471774
Talk to him, or it's already over.
>>
>>23471796
I try but he closes up. He doesn't do well w emotion. I've let him know I'm desperate but he changes the subject. I'm just tired and empty lately.
>>
>>23471884
So don't let him change the subject, make it clear as many times as you have to until he gets it. When he changes the subject straight up tell him to stop and hear you out. You need to be aggressive (not in a violent way) and make him hear you.
>>
>>23467181
Would the B you are talking about go by S as well? I know you're an S but I'm interested if this is the S I think it is
>>
File: 376117.gif (112 KB, 354x273) Image search: [Google]
376117.gif
112 KB, 354x273
I don’t find any girl attractive enough to the point of genuinely loving them and I want a serious relationship....

My question is what places can I put myself in to find I girl that I will be attracted to?

To put it in perspective I have only ever loved one girl, my first girlfriend when I was 22. We lasted 3 years and I knew I could jump in front of traffic for her, have children with her, and we always talked about getting married.

That fell through, so I fucked other girls and even tried another relationship (7 month)....and I truly believe I liked her because she reminded me of my ex.

I remember that my jaw dropped when i saw my ex for the first time...and i want that again with someone new :(
>>
X
>>
>>23471164
What's your initials?
>>
I know you regret this, but I just wanted to let you know how much you destroyed me. Every time you raped me, hit me, made me financially dependable on you so i felt like i couldn't leave, you destroyed me. I've moved on, i'm happy now, and i know you've turned around and fixed yourself. I know you're expecting a baby any time now, an all i can do is just hope with all my heart that you never do those thing to your baby mom what you did to me.
>>
I love you so much.

You are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
File: sephoraaccountbetrayal.jpg (159 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
sephoraaccountbetrayal.jpg
159 KB, 604x600
>>23473665
You are my world. I love you.
>>
>>23471142
I know my issues go even further back, but for whatever reason I was able to move past them up until he reopened the wound.
He was the first person I opened up to sexually. Now, I was (kind of?) molested as a kid. He knew about this too, and still decided to use me as the pig to lose his virginity to in order to get that xp. I was able to get around the first negative sexual experience,ironically through him. He was the first person I felt comfortable enough to even tell I was molested. Nobody else knew. But after his sexual betrayal the second time, I just couldn't move on and am left with an extreme aversion and fear about it ever since.
Secondly, I've never been anyone's priority in life. My parents were always more attentive to my older sister, showering her with praise while I was often ignored, not abused or given negative attention or anything, but ignored. I know everyone says that about their siblings and shit but I really mean it. They've always had a better connection with her than me, and frankly she's always had a better connection with them than I have too. It's a lot better now that we all no longer live together. Again, I was able to move past this. Until him. I have a complex about not being the first choice. When he chose me out of all the hotter women in the room at that party, I felt like I was the priority for once. Someone actually picked me over someone else. Again, I was betrayed. He didn't pick me because I was the best, he picked me specifically because I was the worst and therefore would be the easiest. The two biggest hardships I had to move past, the two weakest walls I had up, he smashed down effortlessly with no remorse. And I just don't have the energy to build them again. It took 13 years to build them the first time. I don't have another 13 to spend on it again.
I'm just tired. Exhausted in every sense of the word. I don't want to do it anymore. I'd have an herod a long time ago if I was selfish enough to hurt my parents.
>>
Dear Olivia H.

Tell your sister to stay the fuck off 4chan.
>>
File: Both are true.jpg (78 KB, 924x1024) Image search: [Google]
Both are true.jpg
78 KB, 924x1024
>>23474766
Thanks for responding. I'm glad my intuition wasn't off - though I'm of course sorry for what that means you experienced. If I may, please let me add a few things to what you've said.

Before I even say anything, what I'm suggesting here is you're ready to begin healing your emotional body. Just like trying to lose a large amount of weight (let's say, 100 lbs), the final goal here is too much to have it happen overnight. It's much healthier to change the body at the body's speed, not the mind's. And I'd either be oblivious (if I didn't know this) or cruel (if I did) if I didn't once again emphasize that what you need to do to heal this part of yourself - and you *are* ready, otherwise this exchange wouldn't be happening - is find a good analyst and see them regularly for a good amount of time. And just like with losing weight, as long as you believe your goal is possible and you don't give up and you keep going to your emotional gym (analysis) then you *will* get what you want.

I say that because the danger of interacting with you at all in a place like this is to potentially mislead you about what you need to do and what to expect - and you already are so sensitive to disappointment I don't want you to feel it again and give up when you're so close to getting everything.

OK, now to give you a different way of seeing what you're feeling and what you've said about it. (The short version of how to understand this is you're seeing only one half of the foreground-background picture that is your life and yourself, and there's another, equally real, way of seeing everything. It's learning to see both halves, not just one, that is the path to healing.)

(cont...)
>>
>>23475998
(...cont.)

You've talked about betrayal. In the same way that "freedom" has an alternative meaning (being disconnected from everything), "betrayal" also has a synonym: illumination. Betrayal is the feeling the young part of us has when it's being shown something essential but scary or painful or overwhelming. A child being told the world isn't the fairy tale they'd hoped can feel betrayal. But to the parent giving the child what they need to stop being trapped in the world of a child and to begin fulfilling their true human destiny as an adult, it's not betrayal at all - it's a loving educating, awakening, illuminating. It's not that one is more true than the other. It's that which way it appears and feels depends on the place in ourselves from which we experience it.

There's a reason Lucifer has the name he does. He's the bringer of light, of illumination. He reveals the full truth, not simply the child-looking-for-parent truth.

So if I'm feeling betrayed, it's usually a sign I'm in a very young part of myself. I should remember there are other parts to which I can shift, because from those other places (e.g., the adult in me) while I still might not enjoy what happened, I have far more capacity than only collapsing in tears - I can also see what helpful things this new knowledge can bring to me, and how instead of being a helpless victim I have the power to change my life.

This idea that we're not monolithic inside, that there are different places from which we can choose to experience a situation, isn't all that radical. It's analogous to us being a different person when we're with our parents than with our children than with our lovers than with strangers. The radical idea is that we can volitionally *choose* what part of ourselves to inhabit, rather than be helplessly at the reactive affect of it.

And it's this understanding we have many different parts inside us that bridges us to some words about your "walls."

(cont...)
>>
>>23476007
(...cont)

First, boundaries and defenses are necessary things, and that they can protect us even when we don't consciously know how is beautiful.

But when our defenses defend us against *parts of ourselves*, then they stop being helpful - and unchecked they will dismember and maim or kill us (like a horrific auto-immune disease that ends in death - if we're so lucky).

You worked very long and very hard to build your walls. Earlier in your life having those walls is what kept you alive. And having them torn down now was devastating. But what if your walls were no longer protecting you, but instead they were keeping you walled off from important parts of yourself? Then the tearing down of those walls, far from being a callous attack, is actually life bringing you exactly what you most need. Seen from the right place within, it's not an attack, it's a *gift* - the returning to us of a part we'd long ago cut off because the pain of feeling it was too great.

The problem with your walls and defenses is they cut you off from your hope, your joy, your belief, your happiness, your love. While the pain of having long ago been so hurt lives on the other side of those walls, all of those positive feelings, the feelings that make life beautiful and worth living, also live on the other side of those walls. And right now, because you can't yet tolerate feeling that old pain, in the name of safety you sacrifice your own love.

This is why life feels so empty right now. Pain and joy and fear and love all live in the same place within us. And to wall ourselves off from one is to wall ourselves off from all.

(cont...)
>>
>>23476013
(...cont)

That's the real reason life brought you R - to give you the most precious gift of all: your own love.

That you might in this moment be able to see how this works is an essential step, but like the difference between watching someone play the piano and being able to play ourselves, understanding the path mentally still requires we also walk the path physically. That's why I keep encouraging you to get yourself into analysis, so you aren't trapped in a life where you can finally see that you *could* have love, but you're left unable to reach to it, like a lonely, starving child looking in the window of a restaurant at the happy people within.

What R truly brought you, tearing down the walls and clearing the path so you could find again your own love - can you see now why of course he'd have no remorse? And why your carefully-constructed walls offered him no resistance? Whether he knew it or not, he was giving your soul its deepest desire.

And that takes us to the last thing I'll say for now:

The way for you to have the feeling you've wanted for so long, of being the priority in someone's life, to feel loved, is to **learn how to be your own priority in your own life and love yourself**.

If you learn to do this - and everyone can, it's not magic or impossible, it's a skill like any other - then you won't be crushed beyond feeling when someone doesn't, in a lifetime or just in a moment, see you the way you'd want to be seen: as beautiful, as important, as worthy, as loved. When you can love yourself, then you not only ensure your survival, you also relieve the people in your life of the impossible burden of always being perfect, perfect in how you demand they love you. No one can always be that perfect for us, because humans are imperfect. That's why if we demand it of others they eventually leave - because some part of them knows they can't fill our emptiness, no matter how much they love us and how hard they try.

(cont...)
>>
>>23476018
(...cont)

A child wants to be loved by her parents. This is the way a child should be, and the years of that fairy tale perfection, if we're lucky enough to have them, is what makes childhood so special.

But an adult can't live expecting to have the others, or just the significant other, in her life love her in the perfect way she wanted her parents to love her. That expectation, that other human beings could be our perfect gods, is the original failure, the original sin, that creates the crushing disappointment we feel when they try to be all we ask and they fail, because they're human.

What we can and must do is take back our burden from those we love and place it where it rightly belongs, on ourselves, and learn to carry it.

And when we do that, we take back the burden of our self-love we've unknowingly placed on those who love us, and we allow ourselves as we learn to love ourselves to be as imperfect as we would any other human being, then we get not only the love we've wanted for so long, we free those who love us to give us the real, human love they *can* give us. We get not only our own inner love but the love of the world as well.

You can have all that. All it takes is being willing to want the love more than you fear the pain.

(cont...)
>>
This fucking autism
>>
File: True love.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
True love.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
>>23476024
(...cont)

None of what I've written here is to say that what you lived and what you felt was anything other than the pain you experienced.

What I've tried to do is show you a different way of seeing the very same picture, one that is simultaneously just as real and just as true, but full of the love and hope you so want.

As I said before, now that you've had someone help you stand up and see things as an adult does and take a few first steps, be happy, but don't let your brain think you know how to walk. Being incarnate and learning to walk is a physical thing, and takes time and practice. You'll walk, and fall down, and cry, but as long as you feel the pain and realize this time you've lived through it and you get back up and take more steps, you'll go not just anywhere - you'll go everywhere.

Millions of others before us have walked this path, so it's possible. Normal, even. It's not always easy, but in the end it is always, always worth it.

And in the moments you're scared, or hurt, either by the memories or by the present, please remember this:

The only way for you to not reach that which you can feel calling for you, that which you want so much the pain of not having is enough to die, is for you not to try.

So try, and don't give up. You'll do great.

I know it hasn't been for more than a few hours or so, but I want you to know for these hours you have been the highest priority in my life.

Now it's your turn.

Namaste, K.
>>
Dear M,

It's been about a week since you cut off all contact with me. I did not respond to your last message because I was hurt. Truly I regret not talking to you more. The truth is I developed feelings for you granted I'm off the market. Talking to you about my colossal fucked up problems took a big weight off my shoulders. It sucks never meeting up with you. In a way it's a good thing so I wouldn't act on impulse and try to romance you. I hope your life treats you well and you find a guy who pays attention to you and keeps your interest. I love you.

Sincerely, J

p.s. My significant other and I are working things out.
>>
File: 20160311_012622.jpg (556 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160311_012622.jpg
556 KB, 1200x1600
>>23466556
Ms. L.

When you entered my life I had stopped looking for love years ago. Well technically you hovered at the edge of my social circle all these years havent you?. You were such a good friend and I asked nothing more of life.

But that one day had to come. It was inevitable really. When we compared our artworks and our pasts I just had to realize how beautifully intertwined our causal paths were but much more important the fact that this beauty pales in comparison to yours. I fell in love with you. I did not expect that.

Our conversations, now few in relation to what could have been, were more inspiring than those of most long time relation.ships I maintain. Why did you have to become my muse? You have accelerated my creativity to levels I formerly thought of as highly unattainable.

But you have a boyfriend. And I see that hes a good guy, even similar to me in some ways. Hes older such as yourself. Maybe thats it. But it is not my fate to tangle with it. And I would not dare to destroy a happy and healthy relation.ship.

And thus I will fade away and turn pale in the comparison to the richness of memories and conversations you are going to enjoy after we will have slowly parted ways.

But until then I shall further enjoy our conversations.

In.Fond.Memory

System

Tut mir Leid
>>
bumping for moar letters
>>
Dear A,
Are you doing good?
You're still on my mind. I text you sometimes, you never reply.
I hope you sorted your life out.
You're cared for.
M
>>
>>23476204
Ultrasaber in Sunrider's Destiny?
>>
1.)

It's in weakness that I wish you hadn't shut me out again.

There aren't many people who, in mere conversation, make me as happy as you have, and I never figured myself as the sort to cleave so desperately to reprieve in the form of another, like I can't shoulder what I am when I'm alone.

I hope you've found someone. A distraction, an equal. It's okay that it wasn't me, though I'd've willingly driven myself mad trying to match you.

I'd like this world even less if you weren't in it.

2.)

You said my proclivities are unhealthy, and I can't imagine you can even fathom how right you are.

Don't insult me by trying to fix me: I am not your problem to solve.
>>
mmm,

I feel shafted by my boyfriend's schedule. We never get to know each other anymore. He is busy all day and he sleeps early at night but even when he stays up he programs or watches videos while in a call with me. He disappears randomly and if I didn't message him during the day I probably wouldn't hear from him until 8-9 pm daily. I feel clingy but I'm in the honeymoon phase where I just wanna be with him all the time but I feel like his last priority. I already talk with him about my feelings on it but nothing will change and I just have to be less obsessive. He's just leaving for like a week tomorrow and it will be really late until I can talk to him because he's working. He is always working. Just wanted to throw my thoughts into the ether~
>>
File: image.jpg (965 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
965 KB, 2448x3264
I love you more than life and I'm so confused as to whether or not you like me. I love you and want your head on my chest every day. I dream of you like 3 times a week and talking to you is always the highlight of my week. Good thing I have faith in God or else I would go insane.

Nobody has ever put me in this posistion before

My face, in case you're here
>>
>>23479028
Why do you love this person? If the reasons only relate to how it makes you feel, you need to find something else to obsess over.
>>
>>23466556
Aaron.

Leave it alone. You're really fucking creepy.. And you have a fucking fiance so you shouldn't even be pursuing me, yet alone in the psycho way you're choosing to do it. And you wonder why I barely see you or T? How many times can I insinuate that I'm not interested before you get it? Do we really have to have that confrontation? I'm so dreading it, how would you address something like this. It's so beyond weird our friendship, or the weird remnants of it, would never recover. Not that I think I should care at this point. Conversing with you guys is so uncomfortable now I've basically chosen not to do it, I'm sure you've picked up on that. So do us bother a favor and drop it, for the love of god. Its transparent, weird, unsettling, and if it doesn't stop soon I'm going to use all the resources at my disposal to get you to stop. And that is not a place either one of us wants to be.
>>
If I had the confidence to ask you out, I would. If I wasn't afraid of becoming another one of your stories about creepy guys hitting on you, I'd ask you to coffee or dinner. If I weren't so unsure of how you felt about me, I would try to flirt with you. If I'm ever feeling down, a text from you brightens my day a little, even if you're never the one to text first. Sometimes I avoid you because I don't want to embarrass myself. Sometimes I'll sit with you after class for hours just so I can hear your stories. With all the time we spend together and all the words we swap and yet somehow we skipped over the words I really want us to share: "I love you."
>>
L.

I love you with everything I've got. You hate and loathe me, but I'm doing what's right for you. You won't see it for a long time, but one day you will and I hope then you'll know how much I care and how great a sacrifice you're worth.

I can barely breathe when I think about you. Just thinking about holding you makes me weep. Everything I have done and will do is for you. I love you more than you can ever know.

Please, forgive me one day. Please.
>>
V,

I can't tell you how much I still miss you. I struggled in the months after to pull myself out do the crippling depression after you left me for that fucking greasy shitter you met online. My self worth fell through the floor and I let myself fall into a dark place because of everything. I loved you more than anything and all I wanted was you. I know I shouldn't have taken you back after you went after that dude and dipped out when you found out how crazy he was, but you meant so much to me.

All I ever wanted to do was love you, and your father was never going to allow that. I wanted to climb over every obstacle to prove my love for you. No burden was too much to bare. You gave me so much joy and happiness, all I wanted was to give it back to you. I was so heartbroken the day you told me you had found somebody else, and it hurt even more that the dude was half way across the country. You ignoring my messages for a week and not even replying to me made my despair even worse. I felt so useless being thrown to the wayside because you for attached to some dude you've never even met before. Not even sleeping around could fill the whole in my heart you left behind. Years of love and history all gone to waste.

I caught wind of a rumor and it seems your little fling fell through. I was so happy to see that, to be quite honest. I hope you're as miserable as I was. I'm glad you've not made any attempt to reconsile with me because I've grown stronger these last 6 months. I've run out of tears to cry. I know you've heard about me progressing in life. I've lost 40 pounds since the day you told me you were leaving and I'm working two great jobs in my degree field.

I can't say I don't ever want to talk to you again because you're the sweetest angel I ever knew, but even Lucifer was an angel at one point in time too. If you see me, which is bound to happen at my new place, I hope regret overwhelmed you and you cry like I did for nights like I did so long ago.

- CM
>>
J,

I still think about you sometimes. I really can't believe that the way we met was you taking down my child nudes on this website. You were 9 years older than me. I was so young. But we were soulmates. I can't find you anywhere on social media to see how you're doing. I only met you in person two times. Are you still out there? I told you that you were my soulmate. Sometimes I think about that. I'm in a long term relationship now, and I plan on marrying this person. But I just wonder about you. You took care of me, and you were always there for me. I hate that we lost contact. I guess I'll probably never hear or see you again. But maybe you'll see this. If you do, I hope you think about me too.

K
>>
>>23480410
Fuck you cunt. I don't think about you at all.
>>
>>23477755
What? No? Or Maybe? I dont know what that is and what you are referencing and in what way it might be relevant
>>
every day i'm threadbumpin'
>>
I keep reading these threads looking for a sign you're still there.

Love, me
>>
D.O,
We haven't formally talked for months, and I wish it could stay that way. I wish you would stop messaging me tri-weekly, even though I always tell you not to. Wanna know why I don't want to speak to you? I don't wanna fucking trick myself into think you changed. You didn't. I bet you're the same old pathetic drunk who has atleast ten internet relationships. I can't believe I had been one of them. You never listened to me. You always made me listen to your dumb fucking problems, and thought mine were a joke. You never encouraged me, or had anything nice to say. You made me listen to how much you missed an ex, and then you would tell me how much you loved me when you were drunk. You messaged my best friend and started a thing with HER, knowing how extremely angry it made me. You even told her about something extremely personal you had me do. Now that you're out of my life, you want back in, and I'm not letting you. I'm in an extremely hard place right now, and you're not helping at all. I'm not naive anymore. I'm not gonna let you manipulate me anymore. You're out of my life. Gone. Stop stalking me, stop following me on facebook, and stop trying to provoke me.
And knowing you go on /soc/, I hope you are reading this. You never listened to what I had to say otherwise.
I'm sure you know who this is. Or maybe you don't, because I know I wasn't the only one. I know who you really are. You seek internet relationships to validate yourself, because you know you're just a drunk loser with no future. I'm so mad at myself for letting you exist in my life.
-R
>>
Dear P,

You and I used to be close. You were practically like my sister. Then you turned around and pushed me away once you got a bf and for what, because you thought I'd turn around and tattle on you to your mom? That's fucking stupid and you should've known it. I never did that, and I never would. Hell, I was just happy you finally had a decent squeeze. You were my closest friend and you just shut me out out of nowhere, and it ended up tearing me up inside. Combined with one or two other things going on at the same time, it ended up turning my world upside down to the point where I couldn't trust people. It took years to get myself back on track. You don't know, of course, but the worst part is I'm not even sure you'd care if you did. I get that you wanted to go party and live it up and I was cool with that; still, part of me hates myself for not seeing being shut out coming sooner and I hate myself for still remembering it from time to time 4 years after the fact. I hope you're having a good life, but I don't want to hear or see from you ever again-especially if you'll try to act like nothing happened.
-J

PS: Despite what you might have thought, I never judged you until after the fact when I found out part of why you shut me out was because you were afraid of being judged. You should've known better than that. You did know better than that. Fuck you for projecting your conscience onto me.
>>
M,

You broke my heart today. You purposefully ignored me.

You treated me worse than you treat your ex. I bet you spent the evening speaking to her while I was just a burden on your life. Maybe you got a nude or an "out of the blue" phone call. Your actions were an echo of the relationship I had to escape. I'm faithful, why can't a guy be the same to me?

You broke me and made me cry.

Fuck you M. All I wanted was to say sorry and have an adult discussion. You decided yet again you didn't want to talk about our relationship. You read those messages and then logged out. At least in the past you'd simply not log in. Now you read them and just didn't reply.

Tomorrow you will probably try to break up with me.

And I'll allow it. You're better off with her. I'll fade into the past where I belong. I was never anything more than a rebound girl to you.

You don't want me, you never did. You never will.

L
>>
Beth

Prepare your anus.
>>
File: Rings around, well, you know.jpg (160 KB, 732x473) Image search: [Google]
Rings around, well, you know.jpg
160 KB, 732x473
>>23485195
>>
bumpening intensifies
>>
>>23479348
That fear of rejection you're feeling is just a survival instinct from when rejection was equivalent to death. Today It's just a bad feeling, Don't let something so fucking stupid stop you from being happy. Ask her the fuck out you stupid asshole
>>
File: 1269117313017.jpg (176 KB, 795x1149) Image search: [Google]
1269117313017.jpg
176 KB, 795x1149
>>23485195
My anus is peppered.
>>
Thanks to you, I now know how similar the feelings of love and hate are. Thank you. Really, thank you.
>>
Dear You,

I didnt know what happened to us , why we stopped talking all of a sudden, maybe I wasnt really that interesting to you? Or maybe I rushed things I don't know or maybe you got tired of me... still hate the fact that I still missed you so much even though I'm pretty sure that you dont feel the same way at all

You left me questioning about things.. and I hate it to guts that I've been thinking about you so much, I miss your dorky selfies, your goodmorning texts and your horrible taste in music

I hate the fact that it doesnt bother you at all that we just stopped. I felt like all along I was right.. that I've been leading myself into nothing.

Regardless I still hope you the best and I hope you're always doing good.. Goodluck on college and I hope you meet someone better!

-Hua
>>
>Please give me some advice /soc/

Dear L,

The first moment we talked I thought you seemed a bit too overexcited about me. It was cute. After a while I started to really like you, the same way you liked me. We have so much in common, that I just wanted you in my life. It seemed like you wanted it as well. We had our first date, and everything seemed quite perfect. Never had any awkward silence or akward moments in general. You wanted to skype with me, I wanted to skype with you so badly as well.
Next day you came over, and again had a great time. We've talked a lot, send eachother pictures that were naughty but didn't really show anything. Just teasing eachother. Time went by, we kept talking a lot. But from my bad experience with previous ex-girlfriends, I thought there might be something else. Luckily it's just a friend of yours who you knew since you were a baby.
Week passed, we met up on a friday and had tea. But for some reason you seemed more distant in the chats we had. Not in person, you were great as always. I held your hand, and you held mine as well. You layed your head against my chest because we were in a train that was incredibly full. We kissed eachother goodbye and send eachother a message how great a time we had again.
Later the night, you again seemed so distant in your text messages. Same goes for the whole saturday. I just knew something was wrong. I asked you on sunday.. And there it was. You were acting distant, you told me. That when things tend to get more serious you'll act more dinstant because you want to do your own thing, that you "Just want to be L". Just know that L is the person I fell for, the person I like and never want to change.
Can we give it some time? I don't want to give up on you.

Much love, V
>>
Dear R,

Every single second I spend with you is perfect. I don't care about your faults. I don't care that you're in love with an engaged woman. I don't care that you also have a girlfriend. I know that you like me because I tell you that you're an idiot when you're doing something dumb. I hate to sound cliche but I hope that you realize that I'd be good for you. I don't know if you'd be good for me, in fact, you probably wouldn't. But I really don't care. Your voice is the softest, sweetest thing I've ever heard. I always come to you with my problems just so I can hear you talk. Remember when you held my face in your hands and told me you'd remember the first time we hung out forever? I hope that one day you'll stop being a fucking idiot, but we both know that isn't going to happen. I love you, you dork. I know that one time I said that I'd never ever want to date you, but I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it at all. I would do anything for you, but I can't really say it because I know it'd change the way things are. I hope when I come over for the weekend maybe things can change slightly. I just want you to know that I love you.

N
>>
Dear D.

There has to be a reason we are in eachothers lives after 5 years apart. I know you thought I hated you. I didn't. I never got over you. There is probably a reason why I had so many first dates and 0 2nd dates and I don't know why. When you messaged me on fb, my fuckin heart dropped into my stomache. I never thought I'd talk to you again. I know you're fucked up, I am fucked up too. The drugs and alcohol to try and deal with your depression and cancer, that piece of shit ex who beat the fuck out of you all the time, the suicide attempt and abortions, life has been hard for you to deal with. I am proud of you for getting clean, trying to stay sober, for moving on with life. Even through all of that, I am here for you. I should get my fuckin head examined for letting myself fall back in love with you. You are still the most beautiful girl I have ever known. For having such a hard life, you still have an amazing body and your pussy is still so fucking good. God it's a good looking pussy too. I don't know, I love you more than you'll ever know and I hope this time works out because I don't think I could make it out alive again.
>>
Dear A.
You go by Cody now, and before made a fake account using my picture and name. Just fess up and stop acting like you're norman bates. You act more sick than you ever actually are to get out of trouble. I wish you'd apologize & maybe try to be civil with me or even better friends. Why would I want that though? you stole art, and convinced people it was yours, even me until you picked a artist more known than slugbox or w/e. Good job. I hope you're unable to get into art college, but you'll probably have money to cheat and steal your way through your application.
If you were spammed as badly as you act on your special snowflake account /tumblr/, and as "sick" as you claim instead of lying than covering it up, maybe you' be less depressed. Someday I hope you piss someone else off more than me and finally quit the internet.

>PS You're dumb for changing your social media account names to foe versions of who I assume you see as "famous" artsy people established on a certain social media site. That's lazy & borderline catfishing. Grow up. If you're going to post nude or close to nude pictures, act your age.
>>
>>23486018
I asked her if she wanted to grab lunch sometime. Not really a date but it'd be the first time we'd see each other for a reason other than school. We'll see how it goes I guess.
>>
Meh, I'll give it a whirl

M,
You ignored me when I was a chubby fuck and I watched you bounce on so many other guy's dicks, all the well knowing that I had a crush on you. You even made out with a random dude from Canada right in front of me, because he was """foreign"""". I can't help but relish the fact that I'm now decently attractive and I caught you constantly glancing and staring at me when we were together.
You are absolutely stunning and would love to have taken you to prom like you wanted me to, but you had the maturity of a middle schooler and probably clinically bipolar. You were in my spank bank for years, but every time I heard your voice it was like metal grating against a chalkboard. I will probably regret never dating or fucking you, but I probably would of ended up being accused of rape one way or another. In the end, you were nothing but a basic white girl with nothing unique about you rather than your mental illnesses. Have fun sucking dicks in an alleyway.
Sincerely,
N
>>
I loved you, you fucking idiot, just saying "oh well we both agree it was stupid" when they were the best months of my life fucking killed me inside.

You knew we'd have to see eachother every now and again and it's like you make it a point to piss me off and act innocent when I call you out on it, I swear you fucking knew, but whatever makes it easier for you right? Cunt.
>>
I second that
>>23467820
>>
P

Oh fuck. Oh christ.
I'm an adult now. 25 fucking years old. I work a respectable job. I have an average amount of friends. People talk to me and aren't put off. I get laid more than I probably should.
But every fucking moment of my life I'm not working or drinking or obsessing over distractions I'm thinking about you. You and I being 18 , going to the beach. Every kiss was fucking magic every time I saw you I couldn't breathe. Now when I meet someone I just kind of compare them to you and they never stack up. Everytime I get drunk your name slips out of my mouth like I can't control it. I would give anything to relive that week we spent on my couch doing nothing.
I will love again , maybe more than I ever loved you but God knows it will never be with that insane full-brain-on-fire intensity that you brought out of me.
S
P.s. you messaged me for the first time in years a month ago. Didn't have the balls to write back.
>>
Hey Chantel,

I think you still come on here sometimes. Not sure. But I've always had a crush on your, just wish we lived closer. Only real reason I only talk to you randomly instead of constantly, because really you're just too amazing. Also you're gorgeous but that's not as catchy.

Yours Truly,
R
>>
J,
All that shit we were through, and you really went off with him? I told you from the get-go he was an asshole and look what happened. I do regret not taking you back. But that's how it rolls.

AC,
I miss how we used to talk before it fell through. Tried to contact you and found out a month after I gave up trying that you replied. Fuck. I miss you every day dude. You were awesome, baby girl. Regret and karma are horrible bitches.
>>
Dear M,

I spent two and a half years of my life with you. I loved you and cared for you like no other boyfriend/girlfriend ever did.
I treated you with respect, I helped you when you were down, I supported you both emotionally, physically, and financially, until it became difficult for my head to stay above the water, and I KNOW that I was the best partner you had ever had.

Despite that it was tough for me, I loved you, and you loved me, and I guess I still do even though we are freshly over.. You loved me so much that you would frequently cry when you thought I was upset or hurt...

Then it changed. You said you were no longer attracted to me, and all of the hate, the bullying, and the nasty comments I ever received in my life growing up came back. The first person who I ever showed my body too, who I ever exposed myself to, had in a way betrayed me. Well, at least I felt betrayed. During the last half-year of our relationship I could feel it slipping. We worked amazingly as friends, but as a couple it just didn't work. You said it perfectly, and I knew it too; that we were just two very different people. So, it ended 'mutually'.

Why does it hurt? Why do I feel that I kind of hate you. I feel like I wasn't treated as fair as I treated you. I miss you, but I don't want to get back together with you, because I know it will hurt more. But, I still hurt. It still hurts and I cannot sleep at night.

Nonetheless, I wish you the best even though I won't talk to you, and I know you wish me the exact same even though you won't talk to me.

- A
>>
Dear soc

Im taking a huuge shit right this moment. Whats up fags

Anon
>>
>>23467181

what a puss puss
>>
File: 1444222267057.jpg (205 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1444222267057.jpg
205 KB, 1536x2048
Dear C,

Reminders are what we have left, my dear.
Reminders of you and reminders of me.
I'd like to think I'm the only one
Holding close to this pain I feel.
Neither are dumb, niave or closed
to the thoughts of eachother
No matter how far, I'm sure.
Reminders of You, reminders of Me.
Together forever apart endlessly.
The simple but true facts of you
keep me away from feeling elated.
Forever enchanted by love from a far
the chance I once had
the chance now just lost.
I remember the times that we spent
tossing and turning close kept in bed
You remember the times that I spoke
the times that I loved you the times that I dont.
If you were here, I could say goodbye
if you were here You'd hurt to lie
Our love was once, still is today
reminder's of us remembers that day.

Shitty poem, but you know me. Although, you will probably never see this.

Gabriella. S
>>
FFs Kenndal i'm a fucking Autist
Lets fuck
>>
Happy birthday....
>>
>>23466556
I'm sorry mom.

I should've stayed at home to look after you and make sure Dad wasn't able to control you anymore but I couldn't stand up to him.

I don't know why I left since I haven't really achieved anything since then either, it seems even without Dad holding me down I'm perfectly capable of preventing my own success regardless.

I wish things had ended up better and our family either didn't exist or was a real one and I'm sorry again for what you go through everyday now. I promise you it hurts to see you like this and I wish I could do more.
>>
Dear homie.

I miss you so fucking much man. I dont know why things are like this now but I really just want to go back to how things were. Ever since last year things got weird somehow... I just want you back in my life. Not a day goes by where I don't miss having my best friend to chat with, play games with, laugh with. Literally all my best memories in the last 8 years have been hanging with you and now that you don't wanna talk to me or Jon it just feels like I've lost a big part of me...

If you don't want to be friends that's fine. People change and I can understand that. But I just want to know why you just left. That's all I ask.

Here if you need me

J
>>
Dear T,
Happy birthday baby. I miss you and love you my cute, perfect, beautiful, sexy, angel and at one time wife to be. I'll see you again in the one place we are always together, in my dreams.

With love,
Your baby G.
>>
Tabbetha,
I enjoy spending time with you. Your personality is very enticing. Quite a predicament. Until next time...
>>
These all make me extremely sad.
>>
J, just because you're sick doesn't mean you can be a fucking asshole to me.
Don't act like my abusive ex or I'll fucking drop you.
I don't care that I said I would never leave you. Keep being a prick and see what fucking happens.
>>
C,

Your genetics aren't very good. I'm often upset at myself for falling in love with you. I don't want my children to be short or to have untermench brown hair/brown eyes. I don't want your countless genetic anomalies to be carried to my children. As a mother, you would coddle them and make them weak. Against all challenge, because you're a defeatist, you would offer them empty platitudes and make them like you. Although you say otherwise, I know you'd try to stop me from being a good father and I don't want a wife who will get in the way.

You know as well as I do that you don't deserve me. I'm a 10 and you're, at best, a 6. Every time I see a girl prettier than you, which is common, I feel like an idiot for loving you. Every step forward toward more success, more wealth and more influence, I curse myself for allowing someone useless like you into my heart.

I don't know how to get rid of you and I worry that you'll kill yourself if I do. I don't know who's dumber -- you, or me for loving you.
>>
Dear K,
Whenever I see you, I instantly get angry. Just seeing you ruins my day, but I don't know why. I remember when we were sort of friends. What went wrong
-M
>>
>>23490857
>>>/pol/
>>
>>23490961

>Genetics and Biology books are not real.
>>
>>23490857
This is easily the funniest thing I have seen on 4chan in awhile. Sure buddy, you are a 10 hanging out on soc. Suuure
>>
>>23490995
You're not livestock.
>>
>>23491003
I think it's pathetic that your self confidence is so low that you have to doubt the claims of anonymous posters on 4chan just to maintain what little you have.
>>
>>23491021
I can't hear you all the way up there
>>
>>23491017
If people think they way you do you people will be as dumb as livestock in a couple years.

Stop trying to fight Mother Nature
This is the way the world works buddy, some races are better than others you just have to deal with it.
>>
>>23491031
In what regards?
>>
>>23490961
Bingo.

I'm going to have as many children as I can. Intelligent, strong white children. I'm going to ensure they have good genetics and my success and wealth will give them great opportunities.

Oh, and I voted for Trump.
>>
>>23491066
Have you seen Africa you fucking dimwit?

I'm not racist or trying to be an Ashole but the truth is blacks on average are retarded as fuck, if you had ever meet one in real life you would agree with me.
>>
File: 1456726339028.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1456726339028.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>23491075

Stay based my man.

Now we just need someone to step up to the plate and kill blacks and it will all balance out.
You make
they destroy
together you win..
>>
>>23491090
Blacks do a good enough job of killing themselves.

Besides, I don't need others to fail for me to succeed. If I did, I could hardly say I was better.
>>
>>23491099
Still wayyy to many of them for a genetically healthy population bro.
>>
>>23491108
You're assuming uniform dispersion. The vast majority are concentrated in large cities, specifically ones with high crime rates and, most relevant, high death rates for blacks. They choose this.

However, they also vote overwhelmingly liberal and strangle the productive tax base by perpetuating a broken welfare system that subsidized failure. The solution is for whites to reproduce more, which is happening. So long as abortion isn't banned, this will continue. Otherwise, blacks will vastly out-breed whites.

Also consider that whites tend more strongly than otherwise to not race-mix. Although I don't expect this board to represent that statistic.
>>
>>23488419
Holy crap, happy for you man hope it goes well
>>
>>23491134
>The solution is for whites to reproduce more...otherwise blacks will vastly out-breed whites
The higher reproductive rates of the underclass have been the concern of the ruling classes for centuries. But the ruling classes can't maintain their control by numbers because by design the poor, whatever their color, will always vastly outnumber the wealthy. Thus the poor are managed by the classic technique of divide-and-rule, where the poor are indoctrinated that their problems aren't caused by their rulers and that all problems are the fault of other poor. When this ceases to keep the animals divided enough the divide-and-rule is applied at the scale of nations - war - allowing for culling of the herd not usually possible using domestic propaganda alone.
>>
I need you to fuck me...I miss feeling your whole body shake as you cum
>>
A,

Today would have been our fifth anniversary together. Half a decade.

Every time I catch myself thinking about this, I'm wondering what good came out of our relationship, after all.

The last two months have been exceptionally difficult for me, what with all the stuff happening that is not only just about you and me, and I've been trying my hardest to not let all my feelings toward you become hatred and anger.

You've really let me down, in the most diverse ways that I'd never thought would've happened to us. Perhaps it's not fair that I put you in the position to hurt me like that in the first place, but I thought that after five years together, things could've been different.

I thought you cared about us. I thought you'd try and do the best you could to make sure things would be ok with us. But that's not what happened. Your actions spoke louder than your words, and what you did might as well be laugh at my face, then throw me away, only to never have to deal with me and my problems again, without a single drop of regret.

I did the best I could, and that's how I feel in the end of this relationship. All I ever did was give, and when I finally needed you in a way that I'd never needed anyone before, you abandoned me to be by myself in a place far away from everyone and everything I knew and loved, and showed me that the thing I thought was the most solid and stoic of my life, was actually only a shadow of what I wanted it to be.

I'm quite sure I will never be able to trust someone else like I trusted you. In fact, this is a promise I make to myself. After all, if even after five years of living and caring and sharing our lives together completely, you were still able to abandon me when I needed you most like that, how could I ever, and why would I ever, trust someone like that again?
>>
>>23493509

But that's not all of my feelings. A part of me still cares about you that same way I did before. That part knows that we were not only lovers, but also best friends, in a way that few can experience in their lifetimes. That part of me knows you're not yet fully aware of what you've done, and that what you did is only your peculiar way of dealing with hardships, especially the one we'd be facing in the near future. But I can only find that even more sad.

I don't want to feel anger toward you. I know you're capable of better stuff than what you've been showing and doing lately. You're better than that and that's exactly this aspect of you that I tried to bring to the light in our relationship, whenever I told you to study harder a course in your classes or practice more of your hobbies. You have an absurd potential, that I'm sure I, together with you, would've helped you achieve, if only you'd let me. But you didn't, and that makes me angry. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I also knew I'd be able to endure the hardest part in order to make you feel happy in the end.

But you abandoned me and never looked back, even after all we've been through. And that, A, is why you've disappointed me.

I will miss what we had, even if it was all delusional from my part. I don't hope to find anything better.

Goodbye,

R.
>>
>>23493514
I'm confused... I thought your anniv was a few days ago when you posted before.
>>
>>23493638
it was yesterday (a few hours ago actually), and i posted on the day before it
>>
Dear j
You are an inexperienced juvenile ignorant bitch. Been with you for three months, but your cancerous schedule keeps me from getting it in. As soon as I get a moment with k consider your first and last relationship over.
>>
I'm still beyond sexually frustrated. I wake up with diamond-cutter boners. I've been having a lot of sex dreams lately. I worry about my female coworkers safety when they get too close to me. One always always always puts her hand on my lower back when she squeezes past me and one day I'm just going to bend her the fuck over a desk and that will be that. I get hard just talking to girls. I get a whiff of my friends girlfriend's shampoo and leak precum. I look at escort ads regularly. I can watch porn and fap but it just makes it worse. I'm getting desperate enough that I actually think I'll talk to a girl.

Some girl please let me fuck the shit out of you.
>>
Drew,

Every night since we've broken up, I've had dreams we're still together. It makes every day seem like a living nightmare.
This has been terribly hard on both of us. I hate to see you so broken and it seems silly to even go through this considering how happy we used to both make each other.
Our breakup feels like it's all my fault. I wish I could've given you a greater sense of peace and fulfillment. Towards the end, you grew unhappy and I wish there was something I could do to change that.
I feel selfish wishing you'd change your mind and decide you want to be with me, but it's all I can think about.
We gave each other everything and it still wasn't enough. Seeing you yesterday and hearing you say that you love me and habitually calling me sweetheart brought me a feeling of confusion because I no longer am your sweetheart. But it also brought a sense of comfort hearing you say you loved me even in all of this.
Mostly I wish that I resented you. I wish that this process wouldn't have been so peaceful. I wish I would hate you for not being happy, and I wish I were angry about our decision to end things. I feel like it's the only thing that would make this easier.
As selfish as this is, when you meet someone else, I'll be crushed. A small part of me will be so fucking happy for you, but most of me will be absolutely heartbroken just knowing that there's someone else who made you happier than I could. Even though you say that you're not going to find anyone who will make you happier than I did.
You deserve so much happiness and success and I know you will find your way. My only selfish desire is that you will one day want to find your happiness, success, and way with me.
I love you dearly.

- E
>>
Dear H,

I know this might not mean anything to you, and will probably never read this. But all I want to say is that everything I've done, I did for you. Yes I stumbled heavily along the way, but it only made me want to be there for you more. Maybe I created this helpless persona of you in my mind that I absolutely had to protect and ignored that you are actually quite independent. This week has been a complete shitshow, and I apologize for it. I had to somehow get rid of that feeling that you had that you owed me anything. I couldn't let you live on feeling that. Yes, I probably burned down any possibility of us ever being anything again, but I was willing to make the sacrifice for you. I just want you to be happy and to live a full life as the person that you are. I regret not being able to be there for you anymore, but that's completely out of my control.

I will always be here for you no matter what.

-E
>>
Hey Stefan.

About those €95 I owe you. You're never getting them back and I'll be borrowing a shit-load more from you before I stop being your friend because I don't particularly like you.

Cheers bud.
>>
Dear family, my cocaine addiction has costed you and me more than just a shitload of money. I suck and feel like killing myself daily. Not gonna stop tho l8
>>
T,

I told my therapist about you today. Still miss you. Still hope you're well.

-S
>>
V

You said youd love me forever and I said it too but I guess I actually meant it. I still love you and I care about you. It hurts me so much that you dont want to be with me. I'll always be there for you though. No matter what. I'll always be yours.

J
>>
morning bump
>>
>>23494301
Gross. All men should be castrated. We do it to cats and dogs and it works.
>>
>>23468745
You remember me my ex. Similar situation but in the end she left these feeling but I couldn't. She always told me many things and in the end it was all a lie of a child... And I believed that.
I hope you will get better girl
>>
Unrelated question:
I'm not an english native speaker so i apologize if this question sound stupid.
When a person says "i LOVE person x" does it have a strictly romantic meaning?
>>
>>23495874
"Love, X" is a traditional way to end a letter, it doesn't always mean a romantic implication
>>
>>23495967
For "x" i meant another person
>>
>>23495874
"I LOVE person x" can have any of the meanings of the English word "love." That can mean romantic love, sexual desire, familial love, and simple enthusiastic appreciation.

Which is intended is usually implied/inferred by context or inflection, but even when spoken and even when interpreted by native speakers of English it can be ambiguous.
>>
File: tumblr_o310085YQp1us1xrqo2_1280.gif (215 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o310085YQp1us1xrqo2_1280.gif
215 KB, 960x720
dear c,

so i guess this is goodbye, haha.. i loved you. i loved you until you left me.. and when you came back, i couldnt love you anymore because i had fallen for another man. why, why did i stay with you? why did i fucking lie to you? i felt bad. i didnt want to hurt you.. so i lied. i promised youd be my first kiss, and id give you my virginity. funny how things work out.. because youd certainly not be the first now. i dont even know why you cared about that, did it give me value to be a kissless virgin at my age? did it make me more loveable? i often feel that you never loved me.. but god i know thats not true. i know you loved me. and this is what ive done to you. i fell for someone else.. haha.. god, but what do you fucking expect? you ignored me, i ignored you, we dont even talk. how could i not fall for someone ive known for a year in person, who treats me like they care, who shows interest in me? you werent any of that. i met you over the internet. our relationship gave us both what we wanted.. thats all. it was never anything more. it was a beneficial sex friendship in which the word "love" was said. i got what i wanted, you got what you wanted, and now we're over. we never lived out the dreams we had. but.. internet relationships mean nothing anyways. they very, very rarily work out (they CAN, but its rare) and we were nothing special. i hate you for doing this to me, and you hate me for doing this to you. goodbye, forever.

love, l.
>>
>>23494301
Haven't you posted something like this, near verbatim, in a previous thread? It rings all too familiar.

You need to put yourself out there. I'm worried about you.
>>
EMC

Lol, I troll u

3B
>>
So many letters, keep 'em coming....
>>
>>23494301
I'd let you fuck the shit out of me all night long. I need to get laid so badly.
>>
Kenzie // 19 female

Looking for some hot guys to meet :)

my kik is kenzieisjustthere
>>
>>23498860
Hey baby, if you need to get laid badly - I'm your guy!
>>
>>23498860
Post your fucking kik/skype.

>>23496975
It's more complicated than that.
>>
K

I feel so fucking guilty for what's happening to you. I know I didn't cause it but I made it worse by not doing anything.
You mean so much to me. If I could only go back and do things differently, maybe you'd have a chance but I don't know what to do for you now.
I know you feel alone but every time I try to talk to you, you remind me that you're not the same person anymore. I don't know this you, you're a stranger to me but God I miss you so much.

A
>>
S,

Ever since we were younger I have fantasized about you. I cant count the number of times I've wanted to pull your shorts down and suck you off while we played video games together. We used to see each other almost everyday, now we see each other maybe once a year, but I would still jump on your dick in a second given the chance.

J
>>
S

I turned you down so many years ago because I felt like you needed to explore the possibility that your devotion to your family was strong enough to overcome your problems at that stage on your life. Dealing with the stress of child birth, and a love that was fleeting. Every moment spent with you, I felt my life change. And it frightened me. So often how I wanted to offer my heart, I could not.

Sincerely, C
>>
b
>>
File: 1453315079391.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1453315079391.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Hey mister,

I wish I could say " I wish I never met you"

but I can't you just made my day to day routine so much better. You're my best friend.

You broke my mushy insides though. Somehow you still find it to hit me up on skype and call me by my pet name after the fact that you dumped me? I was fine until you called me by my pet name. You hurt me worse then when you left me crying in the parking lot because "we're not going to work out" even after I apologized for being mean that Friday night.

That Friday was the worst Friday I've ever experienced.

I realized the things I have said changed your feelings towards me because for the first time in a year's time you rejected me. You didn't let me hug you.

I spent all day Saturday and Sunday in regret and crying. Your sister would knock on the door and I'd gather myself so she wouldn't see how upset I was.

We left Sunday it had turned into Monday morning cause we got to my parking lot at 2 am

Then you tell me "we're not going to work out"

You leave I crawl into my bed pull out your stinky shirt and cry into it.

still have your shirts they make me cry but it's the only comfort I have.

I only have two friends you and boss man.

The friend I love most won't love me back. You won't EVER miss me as much as I'll miss you.

Wish I could dislike you enough to keep on keeping on but right now I'm feeling pretty broken.

I'll keep sending you concert invites because you're always gonna be my moshpit buddy

see you in the pit, That kid with the grey boots
PS. if you had issues or you were feeling lonely why didn't you talk to me about it?
>>
V

I dedicated a few years of my life to you, and I treated you the best I possibly could while you continued to feed your anxieties about me being just like your abusive ex boyfriend. I thought you were my forever girl...I cooked for you, bought you gifts, drove you all around town, gave you rides home late at night, cuddled with you when you weren't feeling well, cleaned up YOUR house for you, got your entire family to like me and built some amazing relationships with them...I did nothing but treat you like my queen. You shut me out for no reason at all, and every time I tried to get you to simply communicate and tell me what was going on you would just sit there in silence refusing to give me anything. You wouldn't even tell me why you were upset in the first place, and I tried TIRELESSLY to help you heal from all the abuse you received with no results. And what did you do? Dump me for no reason at all, and then faked your own death to justify wanting to be left alone instead of just talking to me like a FUCKING ADULT. I DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE MY DEPRESSION OVER YOUR DEATH WAS CAUSING ME TO LOSE MY MIND. I WAS AFRAID TO GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE NIGHTMARES I HAD EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. And where do I find you a month later? Sitting in the cafe we helped paint together with your ex, who by the way was very rude to my mother when we tried to be mature about the situation and just come in to say hello to you. And now because of you I have some extremely deep seated trust issues and may never be able to love again. I worked to become any girl's dream guy, and you spat in my face. And even now as I try to form my lips to curse your name, I can't do it because I have too much respect for you, even after you lied about me to your friends so they could use your words for you. I don't know what I did to deserve having my heart utterly eviscerated and thrown in the garbage, and I'd give anything to love again but sadly that probably won't happen.

S
>>
To whom it may concern,

I've been deprived any sexual release for the past several years, after my girlfriend "died", and would tease me constantly but never actually have sex with me. I'm constantly told I'm extremely attractive but no girl will ever go for it. I'm jokingly hit on by older women who are married with children, and gay men who wish I was gay, but no one my own age even though they all claim I'm so attractive. WHAT THE FUCK THEN?? Why won't any of you actually act on the impulse? At this point my heart is so broken that I'd welcome having a loyal fuckbuddy, someone I can pour these 7 years of pent up sexual frustration into without them leading me on with all the meaningless and empty compliments and NO FUCKING COMMITMENT TO THEIR WORDS. I'm starting to think you're all just lying to me, all the dozens of people that have ever given me anything remotely close to a compliment. I may as well just tie my dick to my body and just use it as a goddamn flap to keep the dust from getting in my ass because I'll never be using it. And all these ugly dudes get all the pussy while I sit here unable to even get off to porn anymore. Fuck life man. This existence is bullshit.

S
>>
E,

I heard you're getting married, so let me say congratulations. I'm sure you've found a great guy and I really wish you all the best, but here's the thing: I want to be with you one more time. That summer when we fooled around made me feel the best I've ever felt and I KNOW you felt good too. I know what we did when we did it was wrong because of you're messed up relationship with B, but I want to make love to you in the back of my truck under the stars again. I want to bathe in the warmth and love that your heart and soul offers. I want your late night phone calls and texts. Remember when you took pics with my dick on your face and would send those to me to tell me how much you wanted me? I still have those. I long for those times. I'd do anything to have that back again, for a short period of time. I miss you calling me daddy and begging for my dick. From you it was...something completely different.

C
>>
C,
You know, playing the villain is a exhausting role. Let me just let you know that right now. Nothing personal, but I have to make sure she's okay more than anything. I only intervened due to you saying "I know what I'm doing." You knew. You were using her vulnerable state to your selfish advantage. You wanted to be the saviour like always, but only on your terms. They need to be alone, right? Easily impressionable, correct? Makes you feel safe knowing there's no one to tell him what you're doing is wrong. You say I took a year from you, but wasn't it you who kept knocking on the door of a mentally ill piece of shit version of myself you romanticized? I'm no goddess merely a fucked up little girl with self esteem issues. I apologize for not saving you from myself, but don't act like you had no choice. Stay away from her. Always assume it's me and don't ever try to think the coast is clear. That little friendship you longed for was fabricated and scripted by me. No one else is going to show this idiot how sick you fucks can be, so stay out of my way and dont answer any 'coincidences' Cause 9x outta 10 it's me.

Also, I can't undo what's never been done in the first place. You'll always be disconnected if you're always doing the same delusional self destructive shit you have been. Quit looking for someone to take the blame for your incompetenice.
If you're not going to take anything else from me at least realize that.

R.
>>
at my naive age, you meant a lot back when would talk all night and share our shit tastes in music. the only reason i got into nine inch nails was because of you. but i look back at those days and look at myself and compare to how good youre doing for yourself, i understand that you were always better. and always deserved better despite the bullshit you put yourself through, but i dont care as much now than i did a couple of years ago, you were the only person i ever genuinely cared about but now its gone and done. i only hope you have a better future without me
>>
To the one I named Alicia,

I don't want you dead. I said I did to hurt you, because you really hurt me too. I'm not really sure how to write out my feelings... I know we're done, but I'd have taken you back, you know? I wanted to be with you, but I need something so I didn't feel so lonely all the time. I gave you everything I could, and it just felt like you didn't care.

My therapist says you probably didn't. I don't want to believe it though. That day we walked too far, with the boy, it haunts me in my dreams. We were happy. I wanted you to be my life.

I miss you so, so much. But I hope that one day you'll be ok and happy.
>>
>>23502327
Hey Chris
>>
D,
Chances are, I'm settling for you. You frustrate me to no end, you're immature, impossible to reason with, and generally a big wet blanket on most aspects of my life. I rarely find myself attracted to you anymore. Our relationship is a pragmatic one. It will enable me to live a normal life, have a normal family, and achieve financial satisfaction. It kills me a little every day knowing that I am inflicting your presence upon myself, but I will at least die comfortably.

T,
I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about you. I know you would have me if I only asked. And now that you're dressing up? Fuck, T, I just want you to have your way with me when you look like that.
>>
nothings worse then writing out a huge fucking letter on here, only to realize you've gone way over the text limit.
>>
>>23504582
Put in two posts
>>
F,

I Dont want to hurt you with anything I say, and I dont want to push you away, because you are and have always been the most important thing to me. I know that we were unhappy a lot of the time we were together. I know that so many things we tried to accomplish failed, due to personal problems or lack of money. But I want you to know, that never did I want to be apart from you. I did, or didnt do a lot of things I should have, and Im sorry for that, but I never meant for you to think that you were unloved. You were more to me then just a Girlfriend, or someone to have sex with, because honestly sex means nothing without love. And while I sometimes pushed you for things you did not want too do, I never meant to take away your control or freedom. You missed out on so much of your young years and you deserve to live the party life with what youth is left. But no matter your age, you will always be the beautiful person I fell in love with. I know you have done things that would hurt me if I knew, especially since you have left. But no matter what you do, you will always be welcomed back into my life.
>>
>>23504601

I have been thinking of all the great times we had together, and I know there was a lot of bad, but the good times were great. We were in love and we wanted nothing more then to be with each other forever. I hope that you can remember these times when you think of me, because it is what I think of when I think of you. I know I was cold and distant, but when we were in Tasmania, I had to many failed attempts to find work, work which i wanted so I could give you all the things you deserved and desired. When we decided to more back to Queensland, we were so excited, and the excitement I saw in you made me the happiest I had been for a long time. But when we got here, it was too much for me. And I tried my hardest to find a solution to my fears. But it was not just the fear that caused problems. I missed when it was just the two of us, and had you of asked me, I would have happily got a place of our own. I know you missed not having to worry about my mother being in the house, and so did I. But in the months leading up to your absence, I was improving so that I could do all the things you wanted me to do with you.

I went to the zombie walk with you, dressed up I might add. I was terrified, but I did it because I wanted us to do things together. I know it turned out bad, because I became scared of the crowds while I was there. But thats over. I am better and not afraid. When we went to supanova, I had so much fun, I was nervous, but I enjoyed seeing all the cosplays, and meeting all those people. I couldn't bring myself to enter into the conversations, but I was happy and felt good that I was sharing something with you that you thought was special. I want us to have that again one day.
>>
>>23504609

I want to start over, as a new me, and a new you. We have already passed the hardest parts of a companionship. We know each other better then anyone else. We may have failed at somethings in the past, but we know we can be together. Because even when the world was throwing everything it had at us to make things hard, I never lost my love for you. We stopped showing it at times, but it was always there. Your new life is something I want to be apart of, and I do not expect us to suddenly fall into each others arms like nothing ever happened. We cant do that because we have to many years of confusion and coldness towards each other.

All I am asking of you is to let me show you that I am that boy who came to Zeehan to be with you. That boy who wanted to give you the world, and do everything in his power to make you happy. You said you wanted to go out and make out with as many people as possible, and be in fun places. Well I want that too, I always wanted to do that but was crippled by my personal fears. You Wanted me to talk to you, and to open up too you, and now I can, I am. You wanted me to listen to what you had to say, and I want to hear from you every second now. I want to be there for you, and be someone who you can depend on when you need it.

I guess I just want you to try to remember the good we had, and that it was not our love that was broken. I want you to give me a chance, just one chance, to show you I am a better person, and that our love did not die, only faded. We can do anything together, and we will if you just let us try. You are still loved and welcome in my life no matter what.

D
>>
I'm sorry. I'm just so sorry.
>>
>>23467181
You're pathetic
>>
>>23505218
Sorry about what, senpai?
>>
File: DSCF7525.jpg (267 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7525.jpg
267 KB, 2000x1333
Sorry for poor penmanship, grammar and slavrunes.
>>
No one is going to miss me

After everything I've done, I deserve to be hated and forgotten about. It's only fitting that I fade away silently into nothingness.

Goodbye m
>>
>>23506244
Peace
>>
>>23502615
Initials of both parties? This seems like it's for me...
>>
>>23491087
They're retarded as fuck because they haven't been to school. And those who do go to school either have shitty schools, are starving/have shitty lives and can't learn properly (see Maslow's hierarchy of needs), or are rich and have it made.
>>
Kate the third,

When we met I didn't know how much I would come to care for you, when that wig came off shwoing your short and beautiful hair I was hooked.

I don't know what made you hate me and decide to use me. Maybe we where too different, maybe you where just too young to try a chance at love. Even when you broke my heart I still wanted to give you a chance at redemption.

It's been almost a year exactly since the incident. I've been through three relationships, one of them I fell in love;however, none of them could match the pure innocence of ours. Wherever you are, whoever you are with I just want you to know I forgive you.

Love, Nikita
>>
>>23506402
Let her go, anon
>>
M,

I'm looking at your play with your hair and dropping off the ones that comes off on the side of the bed.

You'll never know how much I want this moment to last forever. You're always so excited for the future but I'd like time to stop, for us to be in some kind of cocoon and we'll watch the world go by.

Of all the people to fall in love with, you're an odd choice, but the absolute best for me.

Maybe one day we'll get married, if you'd want to.

All of my love,

B
>>
File: follow your dreams.jpg (86 KB, 1022x1126) Image search: [Google]
follow your dreams.jpg
86 KB, 1022x1126
>>23506463
cute
>>
bumping so the letters don't die
>>
File: person..jpg (15 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
person..jpg
15 KB, 350x250
>>23508016
They have to die eventually. All of them. That's the point of this thread
>>
File: Life Is Just To Die.jpg (55 KB, 451x317) Image search: [Google]
Life Is Just To Die.jpg
55 KB, 451x317
>>23508873
>>
>>23506463
Mercedes will never be your wife
>>
R,
In the end, I miss you in the way that I didn't think I would. Our relationship was my definition of ideal, but it died out. That's not what I miss. What I miss is the fact that before we got together, we were friends. We could talk to each other about anything. Now, we don't even acknowledge each others' existence. Though, it confuses me that for months, you'd specifically place yourself in plain sight. Like you wanted to keep an eye on me, or something. Anyway, thank you for all that we did and shared. All of it, from our first conversation, to seeing you tear up in our last, made me realize just how meaningful any connection can be. Even if we never speak, or have either relationship we once did, I'm always going to love you as a person. Do your best, and stay well.
B
>>
Dear J.

You keep saying he's an asshole. He's got other women. You've even told me that I'M there for you more than he's ever been. That day he left again, I wanted to take care of you. I actually have it together, and I'm loyal, and honest. You said you didn't want to get back into dating, then the very next day, I overhear you saying you wanted to give him another chance, so you got back with him. You keep saying that the right one will come for us both one day. I'm trying to show you that you're my right one, but I guess I'm just not yours. I'm giving up on you.

-J
>>
Dear Chris,

I wish you would come back. I know you won't. It's for the best. Please don't fade away. Life is not nearly as beautiful without you in it. I do not enjoy this, but I accept it. I love you. Don't disappear. You deserve so much more.

Love, Nicole.
>>
K,

you were the sun and stars that lit up the darkness I was trapped in. you were the thing that made me get up in the morning. You were the best sex I ever had. you 'Got' me in ways nobody ever has before. I was (and still am) in love with you. Despite all my bravado to my friends and family since you left (it's been nearly a year) I would take you back, marry you, and happily spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be loved again, but when I am with my current girlfriend, the overriding thought in my head is "I wish she were K".

I am not going to plead with you to come back, you had valid reasons to move away. But you should know that you DESTROYED me when you left. and i still haven't recovered.

Your moon and sky, -B
>>
b u m p
>>
Jo,

You were always the one. Just wish I'd have known it at the time.
>>
Dear H,

I know I reacted poorly, but literally everything that I thought I knew about you, and us, fell apart in 6 months. How am I supposed to just take it calmly and be happy you're starting your life and a family when you've only known this guy for half a year? Come on, I know I'm boring and leery and have way too many problems to make us work the way you deserve, but this is the worst—not being able to talk with my best friend because I reacted in the worst possible way. I moved across the country just so I didn't have to worry about running into you in our hometown. I miss you so much, but maybe it really is better I'm not in your life. I wish I could stop thinking about you so much, I know it doesn't make you happy either. I shouldn't've begged for you to come back to me, but I still mean that you're welcome in my arms for as long as I'll be alive. I know it won't happen, I'm doing everything in my power to not message you, or call you, or write you a letter (I don't even know your new address).

I'll stop rambling, I just miss you a lot and feel like a little child

-K
>>
>>23471143
initials?
>>
Asshat,

You are a fucking asshole. You raped me and abused the hell out of me and hit the shit out of me. You threatened to kill me and the people I loved. I hate you because I find it hard to trust men anymore. Fuck you and your stupid ass ugly grin. Fuck you and your poor taste in music too. Hopefully, life judges you properly after the shit you've done to me you stupid fuck face. And yes, beating me physically is fucking WRONG. You don't need to question if it was justifiable, stupid dipshit.
>>
Happy Spring, Kate.
>>
j.

we recently reconnected for the hundredth time and it really seemed like it was going well and things might finally be different. I respect that you aren't ready to meet up again. but I am. I need it, if nothing else, for closure of how we left things the very first time. i don't know what to do to make that ok or get to a place where you are ready to do that. but I'm scared that if we don't meet soon, something will happen and you'll be gone again before we get that chance. please understand that.
you came back. I don't want to lose you again.

s.
>>
A.
I know you gave me herps, and I know you knew about it before we fucked. I should be mad but I'm not actually. I'm just kind of annoyed you kept pushing me away when I was trying to keep our promise we made to eathother.
>>
Hi what am i writing this for its not anything important.
>>
>>23515927
Giving someone reptiles has to be the most unusual courtship ritual I've ever heard of.
>>
>>23496829
I don't like how similar this one is to me, and how the initials are the same.
>>
Dear Ashley,

It's been six months, I doubt you are counting. i don't even know where to begin or why I'm writing. I guess I'll start in the beginning.
When I first met you I was so lonely and unhappy, but I didn't know it. You where the one to give me the happiness I neglected to give myself. I miss it sometimes: just playing video games alone. But you woke something up inside of me, the first night we met i was a different person. I threw away all the beta mannerism and drove to your house with no invitation. That's was a good night: Seeing your bright green eyes, and short black hair for the first time. I gave you my jacket, bought you a slice of pie, and walked from park to park until the sun came up. You kissed me that night, it wasn't my first but it felt better then all the others.

I'm not gonna type all of our best moments on this letter. I just wanted to say that it still bugs me that you never told me why it ended. I ended up blaming myself more then I should have. Ended up sabotaging a future relationship where I fell in love.

Anyway I hope your ok, I know how life always gave you the unfair hand and if you still have that collar I bought you. I wouldn't mind if you gave it back to me. If not the collar then maybe just the dog tag?

Yours truly
Nikita
>>
hey K

There's such a huge discrepancy between the things you say and the things you do. Four years ago when we first had met I knew I would love you and be at peace with you.
Your presence has a calming effect on me and when you touch me you sedate me and I feel this huge dose of love that I never felt before.
The love in your touch when you are running your fingers through my hair, the way you look at me and hold me. You used to work your anger out on me and I don't hate you nor will I ever for that, but I'm so happy you decided to work on that. I can't explain how thankful I am to have the opportunity to be with the guy I fell in love with so many years ago.
Our friends brought us together again and whatever happens between us I will always think of the first time when we met and I spent the entire day+evening+morning talking to you and walking through the city.
I wish we could have been together from that day, but I didn't have the courage to ask you anything and you thought I was the girlfriend of your friend, Q. Whenever I saw Q after that I had always asked him for your number or just anything I couldn't stop thinking about you ever.
How many times do you get the privilege to be with the stranger you fell madly, irrationally in love with?
For this reason you can get away with anything.
Thank you universe for bringing us back together and whatever happens I am so happy you were in my life.
And thanks for everything you taught me and all your time you gave me.
>>
can I please lend £50 until wednesday

best wishes
>>
C

It's been nearly 8 months now and I really want to be able to tell you that i'm over you..
Thing is, There hasn't been a single day that's gone by that I didn't think of you.
I've met new people, been in an out of work, been so drunk that I could barely remember my own name and yet you're still the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last before I sleep.
I even blocked you and all your friends a while ago to stop myself from stalking you. sometimes i'll get through the day without thinking about you and i'll congradulate myself but it always results in me thinking about you immediately.
It still hurts me that you didn't let me have closure and I could never forget the first and last time I saw you. I remember that I cried both times, and both times, you gave me that reassuring look and told me "don't worry, it's going to be okay, you don't need to cry" but I knew that right from the start, you were the most beautiful person i've ever seen and our end was inevitable.
I regret myself every day. I try to forgive myself but I just can't.. All because you're the one that got away..

Forever yours,
G
>>
File: master.jpg (569 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
569 KB, 1080x1440
>>
>>23520459
Most Masters wouldn't take kindly to language like "I might let you" !
>>
A.

I am sorry. I ruined everything. I destroyed something beautiful. Hope, love and trust. We will both get what we deserve. Yours will be happiness, and mine will be self destruction.

A.
>>
>>23479454
what have you done?
>>
>>23466556
M,

You really fucked me over, but I'm finally over it. I gave you five months of my life, countless nights for meaningless movie dates on movies i didn't even enjoy. Countless gifts. Countless times telling you goodnight and not even get a message back from you. But i'm over it.

But i'm not sad i cut you off. Trying to remain friends with you was a fucking stupid decision, but it served a purpose. I learned how much of a goddamn WHORE YOU ARE. Five boyfriends, and two girlfriends, in two fucking months. Go kill yourself, you whore.

I've moved on, and i hope you do too. To the afterlife, because nobody here would miss you. Take those relationships you left me for, and shove them up that slutty little ass of yours.
>>
T,

I never write in these threads. You probably never view these threads. It's a win-win if you ask me.

I was legitimately worried about you that afternoon. Because I like you. I liked you a lot. More than friends, but there's nil reason for admitting it after the fact, and it doesn't justify my behaviour.

You loved mythology. I never had a myth to ask you about until tonight, but you were gone when I got home.

I never got to ask you about Himeros and Eros.

M.
>>
Babygirl, I love you so much and I can't wait for us to be together. Love,
Daddy
>>
To me,

You're a 26-year old virgin. Fat, but pretty enough. You have a college degree, a nice job with a hefty salary and benefits package. A good cook. Great with kids. Moderate, understand, not a tumblr sjw. And what the fuck are you doing? Working all day then coming home to cook for and clean up after your roommates. You could be getting A+ wifed right now and you only have yourself to blame.
>>
Jesse,
I stared at your name not know what to write.
What it all boils down to is that I miss you.
I won't give us another chance though.
-M
>>
Hey M,

It's been so long since we actually talked. Most of the time it's too painful for me to text you because I'm still not over you. Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder how you're doing. I know you've found someone new and so have I, but it doesn't feel the same as when I was with you. When we were together everything was clear and I knew where my life was going. Now that you're gone I just don't know anymore. I got a decent job and I am making enough cash to support myself. I'm enrolled in college. Everything should be good but I just feel empty without you. I started smoking again. So anyways how are you?

Sincerely,
E
>>
I don't know if I loved you in spite of you being so crazy or because of it
>>
To V.,

it's been almost two months since we last saw each other. Every chance we had to meet got destroyed by some higher power, nothing we could do about it. But it eats away at me from the inside. There is nothing I'd want more than see you again.

But I can never tell you because ever since you finally opened up to me last time we met about how you're still not over your ex and need time because I'm too important to you to destroy it by making rash decisions, I feel like any hint of me being affectionate towards you would smother you and completely destroy my chances.

By now I feel like a desperate idiot that clings to some retarded notion of hope, not wanting to see the truth. I can't get myself to break off contact with you, knowing full well that it would be the most healthy course of action. I live for the faint hope that one day, I can have you and be with you.

Please, just tell me: Is there still any chance or are you happily fucking R. while he visits you in I. because you're over both your ex and me? J. tells me there's nothing going on between you and I guess she'd know, but still - the mere thought makes my days feel like an endless grey sludge I could drown in any second.

I'm going crazy here, V. Just tell me whether there is a chance or whether you even want to see me at all again. I need to get over this or over you.

K.
>>
Love of mine, a list of my insecurities:
I don't know if I love you. I say I do nd sometimes I feel it. You are a beautiful person and I want you in my life but I don't know for how long. I cant see the future or howni will feel. I want to love you for a long time. I don't like waiting but i want to wait for you. and I don't even like emotions but ivwant to let them grow out of me for you. I think my emotional handicaps may be what is stopping me from loving you all of the time but.....what if it's not? You say your heart fills up and sets on fire well mine just gets nervous. I mean sometimes you make me feel things that I can't classify and it makes me want to throw up. You know so much about me that I don't even realize. You probably know all of this already. I'm perpetually afraid....I know you will leave if I tell you but won't because "I love you". Oh it sounds so harsh but your the only person I've cared about in a long time. I worry about you and your life when I'm not being paranoid that you're speaking with others. I feel empty when you're gone but is that just me seeking attention. I wish I could talk to you about this without it breaking your heart because I know you would know how to calm my restless brain..............oh D how i toss at night thinking of ways to explain to you that my love is as loyal as yours. And it is as strong as yours is. But that I've spent so many years hiding from it and fearing it and seeing what happens tonlovers that love without conditions that I cannot feel it, I will not...........but I want to.
Miss confused and disillusioned.
>>
>>23521833
kek I'm worried this is to me... Your initials?
>>
M

I am obsessed with you.

Z
>>
>>23466556
To my dear friend G

You are one autistic parasite who should be put the fuck to sleep as tour presence on this earth is one of the fucking reasons god left us, the only reason you were born is that your dads pull out game is weak af, you are so fucking cancerous that everyone who ever fucking looks at you gets cancer of the eye because you are so fucking ugly. -love H
>>
To the guardian angel of my heart,

Thank you for loving me.

I love you.
>>
Life is short we live love and die we spend so much time together so much time apart in the end everything dissapear like a dream o wish for a better person in my life someone who wants to live a life and not some fantasy like you some one breathtaking and hearthwaring who likes to laught and sleep in the rain when is cold hug and when is hot breath remember the times remember....
>>
>>23470131
Mike?
>>
Why do you keep bumping this, OP?
>>
L,

I keep reading these threads hoping to find some sign of you, but there never is. I don't know what hurts more, that you could break my heart or that you wouldn't even care. I want to hate you but now I'm just sad.

R
>>
Once upon a time... there appeared a shitposting faggot. He visited 4chan.

The End.
>>
>>23529433
Huh? Are there not enough kik-snap-dick rate threads for you?
>>
>>23466556
T,

pls be my gf

Regards,
R
>>
Hey you slutty cunt. You're a retarded bitch
>>
Sof,
You're a cutie. I'm a cutie. Let's sleep together and be friends.

Anon.
>>
Learning that you let your girlfriend strong arm you into putting down your dogs because the land lord didn't allow them, really makes me sick to my stomach. You say you didn't want to put them in the pound but at least there they would have had a glimmer of hope. You let her bitch you into killing them. After letting her post things all over her tumblr about how she loves her dogs.
>>
>>23479454
Intials? Two hours later..
>>
M,

Remember when we met, I told you that all I wasn't looking for anything serious? That all I was looking for was some fun? I fucked up.

I can't sleep at night without thinking of you. The thought that I'll be spending the next year and a half an entire world away from you makes me feel like a dagger is stabbing my heart. I want nothing more than to ask for you to wait for me, that I'll come back. But I don't know that. There's no guarantee that I'll ever see you again.

I'm not so arrogant or so selfish as to presume that you won't move on. You are an amazing person, and I know there are dozens of other guys who want to be with you too. I'll do my best to let time heal me, to put you in the back of my heart like a distant, fond memory. Which is why I'm asking you to forgive me if you don't hear from me for a while. It hurts too much to think of what could be, what could have been. I'll hide like a coward and pray that I'll find someone else.

Please, if nothing else, find yourself and be content with who you are. I think every aspect of you is perfect and you deserve nothing less than happiness.

Love,
J
>>
>>23534618
three hours and 12 days*
>>
>>23533616
haha, probably has most of /soc/ wondering if this is about them
>>
>>23467843
you a johnlock shipper or something?
>>
>>23527963
jesus christ, no one deserves that.
>>
>>23494339
Dear E,
Maybe this is to some other H, but I really doubt that. I know you lurk here. And recently, I've been searching here just to find you. Maybe i did find you, or maybe this is some random stranger. Either way, this letter is to you.

I miss you.

-H (kiddo)
>>
J,

I'm not sorry I met you, because you showed me what true love really looks like. I'm sorry because I have to live every day with my current relationship, I have to move across the country to be with him, when I know I'm not truly in love with him and he is not truly in love with me. My current relationship is not what love looks or feels like. I care about him, but..
I would move mountains to be able to be with you for the rest of my life. I guess life kind of fucked me this time, I wish circumstances were different and I wish I could make that decision. When you tell me that you'd wait for me, it hurts so fucking bad. I don't have a chance to be able to get over you when you promise me things like that over and over again. I don't know that I would otherwise, but now I have to suffer through while I think about you and how much better life could be. What hurts the most is that I know you will move on first. When I come searching for you when that day finally comes, you will have moved on, you will be with another girl. I know you say that you won't, but you're so sexy and so successful and so sweet. People are so drawn to you. I hope you'll be happy. That's all I need to know. That you'll be happy.

Love,
A
>>
>>23536196
I'm sorry but that H is for Hanna... I don't think that's you.
>>
>>23536236
fucking christ.
>>
>>23536245
I'm really sorry...
>>
>>23536253
nah its good.
best of luck to you and hanna <3
>>
>>23536274
As things are now, no amount of luck will ever bring us together again.
>>
>>23536200
You want to be with him, and he said that he would wait for you.
I don't understand the problem.
>>
To quote Norah Jones: I don't miss you at all.
Nothing personal. Or is it? Could be. Either way, I'm glad I'm here and you where-ever you are and we have nothing to do with one another.

I can't ask you how you are, because frankly, I don't care much.
I hope the feeling's mutual, but somehow I doubt it. Call it a misplaced sense of hubris.
I don't think I'm that great to be haunting your thoughts for, how long's it been? Two, almost three years?

You cross my mind every now and then.
Mainly when I'm jacking off, since you were a real slut in bed, and I can't deny I'm turned on by that memory more than anything I can find on the internet.
Though I've started jacking off to the thought of fucking your best friend now.
We all grow bored of people. And eventually any fantasy in which they might play a part.

I may have caused you to start smoking.
It really doesn't suit you, but you're an adult. You can figure it out.

Never thought I could agree with your ex.
To be honest, I don't think you were a virgin. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just not cool to lie about it.
He seemed cross it was over, judging from all his texts.
Wouldn't think a man would feel such a loss without having dipped his dick in it first. Just my opinion.

Nevertheless; he had a point.
I couldn't keep listening to your shit.
I had plenty of my own to listen to, and it felt much more interesting than whatever you had to say.
Remember New Year's Eve?
That.
For years and years.

So don't stab my eyes out when I say it was enough.
You need professional help. I'm hoping you got it.

I got off the herb.
Got a driver's license and job now, too.

Funny how leaving you got me to do all the things you wanted me to.
Chin up, kiddo. There's always another long-haired sweet-talker around the corner. Especially where you live.
Place seemed to be teeming with them.

P.S.
Hope your brother didn't get into any more trouble.
Stealing bikes is easy: that's why it's so dangerous.

Arrivederci.
>>
>>23466556
B

I want yo dick, and the rest of you too. You're really cute and I don't know why I never really noticed you. We both seem like we've flown under the radar. Anyway, hit me up if you have any interest. :)

Other B
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.