[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a schizophrenic autist with ptsd from being raped who has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
Ask a schizophrenic autist with ptsd from being raped who has never been able to make friends outside of the internet anything
>>
>>23555059

show us yourself please
>>
>>23555059
how's life?
>>
>>23555083
Bad. Really bad. I mean it could always be worse but at the same time the way people tell me to solve my problems is always really condescending and it's obvious most people don't really understand what I'm going through

>>23555065
I've decided to never post pics on this board again. I already know what the board thinks of my appearance and it's usually pretty negative. There's not much I can do about it I haven't already(trying different hair styles,lifting weights, etc) and it doesn't really matter much anyway what I look what.

I don't really care to hear any comments about it.
>>
Do you have any advice for other schizophrenic autists who can't make friends?
>>
>>23555059
Troll cringe
>>
>>23555059
Alright bitch keep trying to rip on me.
>>
>>23555328
Are you in this position as well? And not really. If I had any advice that worked I wouldn't have made this topic or post here to begin with.

>>23555443
Rip on you? What?

>>23555346
It's not trolling. Why is being mentally have to be trolling? I've actually posted about it in other threads including some of the previous virgin threads.
>>
I mean I'd be happy to post a timestamp but I have no means of doing so. I don't have a working cam or a smartphone(I never replaced my broken iphone since I never use it)

Plus no one would really care for that because I'm a guy.
>>
Get over yourself.
Why are you still alive?
>>
why would you tell me to get over myself? Where does this thread imply I have a high opinion of myself?
>>
>>23555059
A/S/L
>>
>>23556675
second this and....
you take any medication?
You can sleep?
you hear voices in your head?
>>
>>23556675
M/27/Not answering

>>23556708
Supposedly I hear see voices. I don't really know or care.

I have trouble sleeping. Since I had to move back in with my dad after my landlord situation and failing out of college I've been able to get enough sleep. But only because I force myself to take Bruce Wayne-esque power naps throughout the day. It was a lot easier when I still had my anti-psychotics but unfortunately they also made me want to sleep all the time and it was very counterproductive even after a taking them for several years and lowering the dose several and changing meds all several times. so I'm unwilling to start them again. Lifting weights also made it even more difficult to sleep to be honest.
>>
>>23556794

How is your relationship with other people? and as I started your problem?
>>
>>23556903

Non extant. People just ignore me when I approach them in real life or ask me to go away(although this is much rarer than just ignoring me or staring at me blanky until I walk away). I've never been able to make friends or even really get people to speak to me in the first place outside the internet. But not for lack of effort. Although I'm done trying at this point.
>>
Kitty?
>>
>>23555059
OP everyone thinks you're a girl because you said you were raped

all these hostile comments just because they think you're a girl. After they realized you're a guy the comments stopped. I wonder why
>>
>>23555059
How were you raped?
>>
>>23558166
No idea what this means

>>23559141
Yeah, I know. People think it's some sort of fucking joke, and it pisses me off. I actually wasn't afraid to out him in real life or tell people at all. But you know what happened? People told me "Of course you'd find a way to get laid and still complain"

Or that I was lying for attention which made me want to slit their throats.

Surprisingly the police were the only people who took me seriously.

Why would people be hostile over being a girl who got raped? In my experience with people I know irl it usually gets taken far more seriously if the claims are from a woman than when it happened to me.

>>23559156
Forcibly having my pants pulled down while I was in the kitchen cooking(my roommates weren't home so it was just me and my landlord) and a penis put into my ass and my penis put in a guys mouth even though I said no.

Very similar to how other rape happens. What the fuck kind of question is this?
>>
>>23555059
you sound exactly like me except i'm not autistic. at least i think i'm not, never been diagnosed with it. anyway, i don't really know what i'm trying to say here but i hope you have a really nice day/week/month.
>>
>>23561383
Thanks. Same to you I suppose.
>>
>>23555059
What is time?
>>
>>23561666
Is time even real?
Does anyone know?
>>
File: PIC_0012.jpg (171 KB, 462x640) Image search: [Google]
PIC_0012.jpg
171 KB, 462x640
My wife's son, who is a senior in high school, came out as gay last night so I let him know that when he turns 18, he can either move out or start paying me rent

I've decided to spend his university tuition to treat myself to a new toy. Does /cuc.k/ have any ideas on what kind of nice car I can buy for myself? I have about $8k saved up
>>
the fuck is this post?
>>
>>23562089
get a boat maybe?
you could also spend it on a couple of different ~$500 things.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.