[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post them up swee_dan94
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
Post them up

swee_dan94
>>
File: IMG_3387.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3387.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>23510659
Liviu_Marin

tl;dr: how to deactivate uk post office dating filter without knowing account info?

My retarded internet connection from post office (uk) has a shitty filter so I have to go to a public wifi to use dating sites. My dumb roommates don't even know how to use their own account but it doesn't matter much, I hardly have time for dating sites and I will change the rent in a month
>>
Would really appreciate any advice or critique.
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/_Gaston_
>>
>>23510659
You need new photos.
Make sure none of your pictures are self taken, make sure they are are in good lighting and not blurry, make sure you look flattering in them.
It's also good to have at least one photo of you with friends to show that you have a social life.
>im a simple person
Aside from the lack of an apostrophe, you don't want to call yourself simple.
The point of these profiles is to sell yourself as a romantic or sexual interest. It's an advertisement. Without lying, write about yourself as the kind of dude a girl would want to date. Don't ever write about anything that isn't a positive.

>since i havnt dated
NO, DO NOT WRITE THIS.

Also, get rid of the emoticons.

>What I’m doing with my life
>Things
Not trying to be a dick, but you need to at least make an attempt to seem interesting.

I can't critique every little thing on this profile.
Basically just rewrite it entirely and try and make yourself seem interesting and at least somewhat productive.
I hate to say it, but a girl isn't going to want to date a guy who doesn't have anything to offer her.
>>23510670
...I honestly don't even know why I even come into these threads. It just makes me feel like an alpha douchebag which I'm really not.
>>
When you make a profile, it's an advertisement. To critique your profile, we need to know who you are advertising for. How long will this relationship last?A night, a couple months, marriage? What kind of person are you looking for? A sweet church girl, a plain and simple Jane, a wild and crazy party girl? etc.
>>
>>23510659
Numerous typos, would assume this is a "joke" profile to poke fun at whoever is in the profile picture. Very, very depressing.

>>23510670
>I think books are an obsolete waste of precious trees
Except they're not. Also
>teehee message me if you're shy and lonely ;)
Eughghghhhhh. How about some more pics so those girls know what they're getting themselves into, or onto?

>>23512034
A decent read. Thank you for being interesting.
>>
>>23510659
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/filthyfrankisgod

Oftentimes, I can't believe this actually gets me laid.
>>
>>23513074
>I have a small pet pig
And no pictures of it. This profile is an abomination. Thousand year shame upon your Japanese.
>>
File: IMG_20160124_161049.jpg (496 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_161049.jpg
496 KB, 2048x1536
>>23513089
Get fucked, dude.
If suicide worked for Tojo, it can work for you too.
>>
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/JonTibbit

I'm mormon and the goal is to date other mormons, thus the opening LDS/return missionary. Aside from that, what can I improve?
>>
File: him.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
him.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
>>23513265
How the fuck are you 25 and look like the dad from Epic?
>>
>>23513282
idk. I was born in 1990. Any camera tips to help?
>>
>>23513265
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
>>
>>23512997
Is there anything you'd critique though?
>>
File: TheFisherman.png (506 KB, 1092x1292) Image search: [Google]
TheFisherman.png
506 KB, 1092x1292
>>23512997
>would assume this is a "joke" profile to poke fun at whoever is in the profile picture
Reminds me that last week I came across the profile of an old friend from high school and I had never cringed so hard in my life.
Some people are just incompetent when it comes to knowing how to present yourself online.
>>
>>23513646
>tfw you answered both the werefore and STALE questions wrong
kill me
why was i born so stupid
>>
Would you guys recommend A-List?
>>
>>23513282
He just looks old in his main profile, and he's caught mid breath in his second photo. His third photo is the most charming and he actually looks 25 instead of 37. You should switch the first and third photos

>>23513646
Some people just don't get online dating. But human interaction is hard
>>
>>23513854
No
>>
>>23513856
>But human interaction is hard
Not really.
Most humans are pretty simple.
>>
>>23513863

Why?
>>
>>23513881
It's not worth it. What features are you interested in? It's not like it allows you to see their hidden answer or anything.

If you really want to try it, wait until you get the 20% off email, switch your gender and age to a 25 female for a minute, Purchase it, then switch your age/gender back for the cheapest rate.
>>
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Too_Many_Kittens
Tell me I'm pretty
>>
Halp. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/disposable_alias
>>
File: Snapshot_20151206_6.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151206_6.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
is it really sucks as hell?
>>
>>23513881

I'll make a quick break down.

>Advanced match search options
The basic search features are plenty enough to be workable

>Browse profiles invisibly
I don't see the point. Suppose I click on somebody's profile repeatedly. This can be for a ton of reasons: I didn't recognize them, I'm writing a message and wanted to look something up, I'm clicking back and forth between sections, etc. No sane person gets worked up over being seen visiting another person's profile.

>See who likes you
For women, this'll be understandable since they get a shitton of visits. Men usually won't need it, since generally they'll have fewer traffic, and it's easy to figure out who liked you if you've gotten only 1-2 visits lately.

>Message filters
You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me

>Message read receipts
Again, if you get worked up over whether or not they've read your message, then you have issues to resolve before you use any dating website.

>Kill the ads
That, I can appreciate

>Change your username
Your mileage may vary. The time I decided I wanted to change my username, I instead chose to make a whole new account and start fresh.

>Mix things up with Quickmatch Flavors
If you need this feature, you probably spend too much time on OKC and take it too seriously. That website should be in your peripheral vision, not the focus of your day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.