[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VENT THREAD: Just vent, post your thoughts... I fucking hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160305_11_06_40_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160305_11_06_40_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
VENT THREAD: Just vent, post your thoughts...

I fucking hate people. I only have one irl friend, have only had one physical relationship. I find it very hard to relate, I'm closed off and shy. I'm 24 and crushingly lonely... How do the normies do it so easily? Ignorantly blind to how they cruise through life successfully. They can't tolerate me, I can't tolerate them.
I mean, what is so fucking wrong with me?
I feel worthless. I'll show those normies

(Pic unrelated)
>>
I have screamed but no one noticed.
I whispered and they fled.
I tried to sum up my shitty situation.
>>
I fucking hate people. When I'm alone, I'm happy. I can go an entire week without ever seeing anyone and I'll be happy as can be.

Why? Because the moment I hang out with a friend they start to complain about life, and gossip about others. When I'm hiking in nature, peace. When I'm hanging out with friends at a coffee shop, its all "ugh this bitch" this and "you won't believe what he did" that.

Yeah, I get it, I need new friends, but it's so hard to meet people that are *mature*. Especially when it comes to drinking. I'm 28 now, what happened to all the groups of friends that just sit around and chat while having a beer? Nope, all my friends want to do is take six shots in five minutes and then be vomiting all over the floor an hour later.

I fucking hate people.

*This rant has been brought to you by Anonymous. Please support Anonymous by purchasing 4chan Gold*
>>
>>23496764
by the way, I know this isn't an /adv/ thread, but protip: Everyone is scared and shy. Some are just better than hiding it than others, but everyone curls up into a ball at night and wonders why its so hard.

Except Chad. Fuck Chad.
>>
>>23496764
OP here... You can tell me the world doesn't owe me shit... I know that.

The difference is that most normies with their families, many friends and gfs/bfs... They feel valued
>>
File: 1457559992852.jpg (93 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457559992852.jpg
93 KB, 633x758
Im in a dead end relationship for the sake of financial success.

Last week i got a random message from a girl who had the wrong number. She apologized and asked if i was single, i said no. She then sent me a pic of her tits, and demanded i feed into her
>ik you're hungry for me
>your gf can't compare to me can she? I know it
>you want to bury yourself deep inside me
>you can't tell me im wrong you piece of shit

I told her she was. Told her to stop. She didnt, then somehow she found my wife and sent her everything, telling me that i dont deserve her, and im a horrible person. Single handedly attempted to ruin my life in one night. Absolute psychopath.

Then continued, sending me pussy pics and demanding i feed into her since i dont love my wife anyways. I called her insane, her rebuttal was

>but you cant help it, im better than her
>show me how much bad you want to fuck me
>Now.

Caved in, she laughed at me, said i was a worthless piece of shit, and that she'd be back the next day to force me to make her cum.

Single handedly the weirdest experience of my life. Havent been able to stop craving another encounter like this since.. Thata why im here /soc/
>>
>>23496890
post pics
>>
>>23496839
Are you me? 24 and same shit basically.

It helps to just dont care what others think. Just be yourself , confident and dont doubt yourself so much. Itll make life easier.

Just how im dealing with it
>>
>>23496908
Deleted them for the sake of my marriage.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.