[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Care Assistant AMA. Me and my girlfriend are care assistants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 7
File: 20160312_180657.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
20160312_180657.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
Care Assistant AMA.
Me and my girlfriend are care assistants in the UK. Does anyone have any questions on what it's like? What goes on in a nursing home? Things like that.
No questions barred.
Pic unrelated to the thread topic, because it's a picture of my girlfriends boobs.
>>
>>23482562
Would you be ok with going into the nursing home you work in when you're old and falling apart? Are you treated like shit as an employee there? Why are your gf's tits so nice?
>>
>>23482581
I would be happy to go to the nursing home I, personally, work at now. But I wouldn't want to be in the home I worked at before. Also, I recommend to anyone to write their own individualised care plan if they ever have to go inside, as some of the ones written by health professionals are bullshit.
Yes, we get pushed so hard, for such little pay, and our rotas are constantly changed without notice. Shifts are long, breaks are short, but the looks on those old bastards faces when you do something nice for them is a sight to.warm anyone's heart.
They're so nice because I'm one lucky fuck.

Keep em comin'
>>
>>23482593
Is she sitting with you there now? Does she have her tits out? Is this thread some elaborate exhibitionist ruse?
>>
Yeah post more of gf
>>
>>23482562
How often do old people get it on?
Are there rules about residents sleeping with each other?
Do employees steal drugs?
Have you or your girlfriend stolen drugs?
>>
>>23482601
Haha, yes she is with me now, she may show more if she feels like it, but right now we're looking to enlighten the masses.
Any more questions?
>>
>>23482614
I personally know of one dementia patient who used to walk around at bedtime giving handy j's to all the old fellas, but I've never seen more than that. Some of the old ladies get a little touchy sometimes.
Employees could steal drugs if they were smart, and had a partner in crime, but it would be difficult.
No I have not, most if not all of the medicines at my home are either kidney pills, heart medicine or laxatives.
>>
>>23482593
Why wouldn't you live at the nursing home you worked at before?
>>
>>23482616
Do you have issues with residents' relatives just wanting them to die as soon as possible so their inheritance isn't eroded? Do you and your gf work in the same place? If so have you ever fucked in a linen cupboard? Do you like old people in general?
>>
>>23482622
>kidney pills, heart medicine or laxatives.
Look, that's the makings of a fun weekend right there. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
>>
>>23482624
Barely any of the staff genuinely cared, and most of them were eastern european. I have no issue with foreigners as a rule, but putting people whose accent *I* can barely understand in close proximity to people who are deaf enough to not understand my queen's English.
>>
>>23482625
Some relatives anger me so much that I genuinely want to punch them in their stupid faces. Got a few stories if anyone wants them.
We do work at the same place, but no we've never fucked in the linen cupboard. We don't work on the same unit.
>>
>>23482625
Oh, and I love old people. We have so much to learn, and some of them are genuinely adorable.
>>
File: BSF-with-highlight.gif (18 KB, 356x448) Image search: [Google]
BSF-with-highlight.gif
18 KB, 356x448
>>23482632
I wouldn't care to try desu. I've seen what it does to them. B7 everywhere front and back. Wonderful.
>>
>>23482644
>Got a few stories if anyone wants them.
Plz
>>
>>23482655
Wtf. T b h autocorrects to desu?
>>
>>23482562
That looks exactly like me even blonde hair and black nails...
>>
>>23482663
>OP now enjoying threesome fantasies as he sits with his gf pretending to focus on professional matters
>>
>>23482562
Can i see your butthole?
>>
>>23482658
> woman constantly complaining about way residents other than her own relative are being treated
> tries to interfere with a resident we know to have violent tendencies
> no staff in room as fuck em
> hear a cry from lounge
> walk in to find woman with bloody lip
> old man had clocked her right in the face
> woman leaves, muttering about suing or some shit
> high five old man
> old man laughs and punches me in the dick
>>
>>23482672
You wouldn't want to see mine, it's pretty hairy.
>>
>>23482683
I think he meant your girl. And plenty of girls have hair around their butthole but some of us find that quite arousing, so, ya know, maybe post it and see what happens?
>>
>>23482675
> first week doing the job at all
> help senior carer haul a tiny old 103 year old woman onto toilet after waking her up
> nothing but skin, eyeballs and stretched out skin
> senior leaves and says to keep an eye on the oldie
> wtf responsibility
> old woman turns to me
> looks me dead in the eyes
> begs me not to leave her
> says she's scared
> tell her she will always be safe from now on
> get relieved by senior
> cry in bathroom
>>
>>23482698
Haha, I'll ask her in a minute or two. We're travelling to a different wifi shortly, so ID's might change.
>>
>>23482715
:(
>>
>>23482727
I prided, and still pride, myself on being able to control and keep my emotions under wraps, but this job man, it does things to your heart.
>>
>>23482667
I thought my ex had posted me on 4chan. Phew.

Op tell your gf she's my boob hair and nails doppelgänger
>>
>>23482733
Hah, she read it, she says you're ok, she can confirm it is her.
>>
>>23482733
>doppelgänger
Thank you for taking care with diacritical marks. Stunningly beautiful breasts, looks after her hair and nails and cares about spelling <3
>>
>>23482739
Thanks for the mini heart attack

10/10 rack
>>
>>23482683
>>23482698
Actually i meant his, but ill take both. If its not to much trouble something inserted would be great.
>>
>>23482779
The whole concept of this thread I find really romantic, so if they were to post both their buttholes that would warm my heart.

I am not joking when I say that either!
>>
>>23482795
>Romantic anal gaping?
I love you 4chan.
>>
>>23482823
Not gaping, that turns me off. Just buttholes.
>>
>>23482746
>>23482779
>>23482795
ID has now changed probably. Will reply shortly.
>>
>>23482849
Fine just butt holes and rimming?
I get her, you get him?
>>
I don't know whether I'm disturbed or aroused. Potentially both at this point in the evening.
>>
>>23482877
I thought you were after his butthole? I'm mildly bi but would much rather rim a girl.
>>
>>23482882
There's a fine line sometimes. Embrace it. Whatever happens I'd like to hear more from your gf. Why did she head up this hread with her incredible tits?
>>
>>23482883
I just wanted to see if he would post, nothing past that. So we can tag team her?

>>23482882
>>23482851
So can we tag team your gfs ass?
>>
>>23482899
>>23482907
Oh you guize. They were used primarily as an enticement.
And no, unfortunately I am the only one who gets to do things to her butt.
She's being too lazy to talk at the minute, reading the thread on her I pad, but she'll have to join in soon, because my phone battery is going to die.
>>
>>23482924
>only one who gets to do things to her butt.
I'm quite jealous. What does this consist of? Figering? Rimming? Anal?
>>
>>23482932
All three when the mood strikes. It's very lovely.
>>
>>23482948
Good for you. I really want to see it now to see if there are wisps of blonde hair around it.
>>
>>23482948
She doesnt to talk just show butt.
>>
>>23482965
> wat
>>23482961
Not a natural blonde unfortunately bro!
>>
>>23482985
My gf has thick black pubes so that is no problem at all
>>
>>23482994
Mines is just growing back at the moment. I'll shave her soon.
>>
>>23483007
Unshaven all the way!
>>
>>23483013
I dont mind either way quite honestly, but i enjoy the power trip, having a blade that close to her vagina.
> ID change cuz on iPad.
>>
>>23483036
I understnad

Now you have to rim her while she lies on her front and contributes to the thread using her iPad.
>>
File: 1446264578122.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1446264578122.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>23482562
im a nurse , but not in the uk. where i lives basically works carers to the bone. feel sorry for them because i was there once too. is it like that in the uk as well? also your gf has beautiful tits. any chance of ass or pussy pics?
>>
>>23483044
Believe me brother, I'm working on it.
(Also, be prepared for chopping and changing IDs, I'm flitting between devices, eking out ever last bit of charge)
>>
>>23483054
No chargers where you are? All the vibrating dildos on charge?
>>
>>23483052
Where do you live? Genuinely appreciate the carer love. Yeah, we get basically trodden on, the housekeepers get more respect than us, and in some cases, more pay.
Thanks, they are wonderfully suckable. I'm trying for that too brudda.
>>
>>23483065
I left my charger at her mother's house. May drive back to fetch it shortly to continue this wonderful conversation.
>>
File: Lukeyoda hump in dagobah.webm (3 MB, 1000x426) Image search: [Google]
Lukeyoda hump in dagobah.webm
3 MB, 1000x426
>>23483071
Australia , thankfully our health care system isnt to bad . but it looks like we are changing for the worst (more like the Americans fucked health care system). things were shitty for a while with carers and ain's (assistants in nursing) , but they are looking up. in the last 5 years pays have increased. respect is touch and go. in some places they arnt to bad , in others you are a number. most of the managers dont even know your name.
>>
>>23483071
>they are wonderfully suckable
Does she ever give you a hand job while you lie on your back and suck her tits as she leans over you? I recommend that.
>>
>>23483108
I do, it is wonderful. She has beautiful nipples and her skin tastes so good.
>>23483105
We get £6.70 an hour. Going up to £7.20 at the end of April.
>>
Do you think you will both work in care long term?
Did you meet through work?
Does your gf actually exist, given that she hasn't said a word? Has she had least given some verbal reaction to her tits, anus etc being discussed on 4chan?
>>
toasting in epic perfect tits eldercare bread
>>
File: 1450846412829.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1450846412829.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>>23483140
considering the current exchange rate in currency thats a shit load better then here. current rates here at the moment are around $14.50 for aged care. carers pending on credentials en/rn get payed more then that obviously. rates are still a lot better working in a hospital setting. describe what your gf's pussy looks like . inny? outy? (prefer outie myself) , are the inner lips cherry red or more pink color?.has she got a pronounced clit or is it small and hidden?
>>
>>23483153
She wants to be a nurse, I'm not sure honestly, I'm clinging onto a half mad desire to produce gaming videos on YouTube.
We met through work, and I left my ex girlfriend of 5 years for her.
She does exist, she has enjoyed the comments so far, and may get involved sometime soon after she's monged for a bit.
>>
>>23483192
>I left my ex girlfriend of 5 years for her.
Wow, you must really have fallen for each other. Really romantic :)
How old are you both? She looks young based on her tits!
>>
>>23483175
I think $14.50 still equates to more doesn't it?
She has an outie, with labia that I love to suck and nibble on. It's usually pink, but when she gets aroused, it goes a beautiful rose red.
>>
>>23483232
>outie
She just gets better and better
>>
tell us about the first time you hooked up

were you still with your old gf at the time?
>>
>>23483271
Excellent question
>>
>>23483271
First time we hooked up was whilst I was in the process of breaking up with my ex. Will explain more possibly later.
>>23483256
Fuck yeah, outie love!
>>
>>23483290
Fuck yeah. My girl was super self conscious about hers when we first got together, it's terrible that outies get maligned like that. I'm obsessed with going down on her hairy cunt.
>>
>>23483312
Ahaha, this guy gets it.
I could snack on her chow mein for hours on end.
In fact, sometimes I set a timer on my phone, and tell her she's not allowed to cum until the time is up. Totally awesome.
>>
>>23483211
Yeah we fell for each other pretty much instantly I think. We've both agreed that there must be an almost chemical or pheromonal attraction to one another. It's crazy strong.
I'm 29 and she's 19.
>>
>>23483364
Very cool idea with the timer, I'm going to steal that one!

Do you ever lick her from behind, or with her straddling your face, or with her standing with a leg up on something? How about to wake her up in the morning, or when she's sweaty? Eating pussy is the best thing, high five and brofist to you sir.
>>
>>23483387
Really hot age gap, for her as well I'm sure. How long have you been togeher now?
>>
>>23483393
It totally pressures her, knowing she's not allowed. It's almost like edging, but edging once and long.
And I know right, it's hot to be nearly 30 and still getting teenage pussy.
>>
>>23483393
Locking from behind provides easy access to vagina AND anus. What's not to love?
>>
>>23483192
Is your name Ivan?
>>
>>23483411
I wish, that's badass.
>>
>>23483402
Well done you. I hope you whisper that to her. My gf is only a couple of years difference from me (I'm 29 she's 27), but when she was 20 she had a thing with a guy in his 30s. They apparently always made a big thing of the age gap with each other and found it very erotic (we are comfortable sharing stuff like this in case you wondered)

>>23483408
Well exactly. We still need to see a pic of aforementioned anus though. For all we know she doesn't have one!
>>
>>23483424
It is pretty nice, she's not overly experienced either, so I'm having fun training her to suit my needs.
Haha, I'm hoping to get access to it myself at some point tonight.
What do you and your gf do for a living?
>>
>>23483440
>she's not overly experienced either, so I'm having fun training her to suit my needs.
Wow, that's the best, tell her I'm quite jealous (and I'd love to hear her reaction to anything that's been discussed in this thread actually). Is she submissive? Does it turn her on that you're more experienced?

My gf is a teacher, I work in sort of engineering stuff.
>>
>>23483471
She is very submissive, which works well for me as I enjoy being the dom. She says it does turn her on when I teach her new things about her own body. We have a wonderful daddy's little girl relationship, and couldn't be happier.

Wow, what age range does she teach? I've dabbled in the idea of taking my teaching qualification a get some point.
What kind of engineering?
>>
>>23483497
That's very hot. One thing I know (well, pretty sure...) my girl didn't do with her older bf was call him daddy. Never quite got that, but good luck to you if it turns you on!

She teaches primary. I'm sort of glad she doesn't teach secondary because there'd be all these horny little shits wanking over her big arse. Wait a second, actually I'd find that thought quite hot! She also wears glasses and pulls off the whole disapproving teacher look very well :)

It's more project management that I'm in rather than the engineering itself.
>>
>>23483529
We love it, definitely works for us, and helps with the sub/dom thing.
Ahaha, I'd love to teach secondary school, mould some minds to be as twisted as mine.
>>
>>23483561
Yeah, I feel like inside I'm exactly the same twisted horny sex obsessed 14-year-old I've always been. I know if there'd been a teacher like my girlfriend a lot of faps would have been had.

We like switching ourselves, if anything she's been more dom recently, perhaps I should get her to call me daddy!
>>
>>23483586
Try it! She might like the taboo feeling, hah.
>>
>>23483599
I like taboos. Does it not feel a bit weird though given that she has an actual father, like she is somehow pretending you're him?

The little girl/teenage pussy stuff I can much more understand.
>>
>>23483616
Nah, I don't tend to feel that way about it, it's more a feeling of trust and loyalty to a male figure, I believe.
>>
>>23483633
I see where you're coming from. She sounds like a keeper your girl anyway!
>>
>>23483640
No ring on her finger yet, but it's definitely on the cards!
>>
>>23483667
Wow, nice! She just sounds great, and can't take my eyes off her tits haha
Did you say anywhere how long you'd been together?
>>
>>23483674
Just over 8 months. Hang on, she'll take one for you.
>>
>>23483681
Your ex is going to feel pretty burned if you are suddenly engaged! Glad you ended up in a great relationship after that. This has been one of the more romantic threads I've seen on this board and I'm loving hearing about your little tease!
>>
File: 20160314_025004.jpg (689 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160314_025004.jpg
689 KB, 1920x1080
>>23483693
She treated me like shit it's sad to say so I can't seem to care, and thank you, it's nice to be thought of as romantic, here you go, sorry if it's sideways.
>>
>>23483699
So beautiful. Love the hair and the pale skin and the little freckles, and those suckable nipples. My girl is not into sharing pics at all otherwise I would absolutely love to return the favour.
>>
Damn would love to see more of her.
>>
>OP and his girl now having passionate sex while rereading the thread
>>
>>23483708
I know right, her paleness was one of the things that attracted me to her first.
>>23483725
>>23483771
We've just been out for a sneaky smoke, so I might take some more once she gets dozy.
>>
>>23483791
>her paleness was one of the things that attracted me to her first
You have really excellent taste, you know that? Still want to hear about how you got together. Who made the first move? How long until you were fucking?
>>
>>23483805
I was just starting to get to the stage in my relationship with the ex that I was starting to look at other women and be attracted to them.
I kept running into this cute little blonde thing, sly compliments here and there, that sort of thing.
Later on I was corrected, and found out that because I'd been so vocal in how shitty my relationship was with my coworkers, they'd been setting me up with my gf all along. I had no hope.

We made out in my car when I was still with my ex, but we didn't fuck until a week or so later, once I'd left her.
>>
>>23483823
Really nice story, thanks for sharing. In our case I was single but my girl wasn't and was going through a shitty time with her bf. We were getting close and ended up kissing one night, which initally seemed like a mistake, then I think she realised she'd rather be with me. We didn't fuck before she ended it with the other guy but she did give me a blow job the night before she had the talk with him to say it wasn't working. I don't know if this makes me somehow callous or cruel but I thought that was the hottest thing. She said she did it because she was pleasantly surprised by my cock :)

Also we are both quite into look but don't touch, so that's interesting that you wouldn't necessarily have been attracted to your girl at an earlier stage of your previous relationship. Personally I'm very much in love with someone else but am enjoying these pics as much as anyone!
>>
I work in community alarms - an alarm system in vulnerable peoples own homes (predominantly elderly) for use in emergencies. This partly involves dispatching emergency carers to no responses/fallen clients/clients who have soiled themselves. I work for a council particularly fucked by budget cuts and with a very large area to cover - old folk can quite routinely be left sitting in their own shite or waiting to be lifted from the floor for up to two hours.

The biggest clusterfuck occurs when neither the council nor the NHS will take responsibility which sometimes happens when a client is fallen and has suffered injuries, or with minor medical issues like catheter problems. Although these are both NHS responsibility they quite often delay attending for as long as possible and try to shirk responsibility to the council. I've had to deal with some poor old bugger who was left struggling on the floor for four hours with a broken leg because the NHS deemed it as of low priority.

It can all be pretty depressing. I really wouldn't be overly surprised to find us getting exposed by Panorama one of these days - hopefully I won't come across as one of the useless or malicious cunts if that were to happen.
>>
>>23483851
Haha, she's enjoying the praise, I'm sure! What country are you from? How long are you online for?
Sounds pretty good, maybe she didn't brush her teeth before giving him the talk, and he could smell your cock on her breath, hah.
>>
>>23483864
I'm from the UK. Will be online for potentially hours yet - long story! This is honestly one of the coolest threads I've come across though.

Hope she is enjoying the praise. I love making girls feel good about themselves.

Now that's a dirty thought. I have met the guy and quite liked him, certainly don't mean him any harm, but competitve male that I am I really really get off on the thought that I stole his girlfriend and that I have a bigger cock than him. Evil I know!
>>
>>23483862
That is really grim :(
>>
>>23483888
Thanks! I thought it was going quite well, nobody normally replies.
I like when she receives praise, her eyes light up. Like most 19 year old girls she feeds on attention and love.
My energy levels are starting to sag to be honest, I'm downstairs having a cigarette at the moment, may go back up and see how and sleep she is.
>>
>>23483892
It can be pretty grim, especially on the crazy nights. I recall once having to phone 999 three times in the space of fifteen minutes for witnessing three separate domestic abuse incidents over the alarm system - the police thought I was taking the piss by the last call.

I've not yet had the pleasure of hearing someone die over the alarm but it probably will eventually happen. One of my colleagues had to listen to an old chap screaming as he burned to death in agony, unable to move from his chair after dropping a cigarette in his sleep.

On the plus side, the pay is very good for this sector. I work anti-social hours only so get just under £14 an hour. This has allowed me to get a mortgage whilst studying full-time. I'll certainly stick at it until I get my degree at least.
>>
>>23483905
Well if you go to bed then goodnight and thanks for an enjoyable discussion. And my advice is to wake her up in the morning with your tongue in her beautiful outie.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she reads comments on her body and sexuality, that's great about her eyes lighting up.
>>
>>23483930
Hold those horses, I may be back. I can't wait to chew on those lips. I'm pretty buzzed right now, so I might wake her up anyway.
>>
>>23483943
Well I'll be checking in for quite a while yet. Waking up in the middle of the night to fuck (or eat pussy) is really hot. Have fun if you go down on her. And get her to take a picture of her cunt!
>>
>>23483958
I will, keep checking back.
>>
>>23483969
I could do with a soaking wet outie in my face at this time of night!
>>
>>23483998
Not from tonight, but she said I can show upload this. Hope you enjoy. Her clit looks absolutely beautiful in it. I can't wait to get the real thing in my mouth.
>>
File: IMG-20150709-WA0013-1.jpg (243 KB, 632x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150709-WA0013-1.jpg
243 KB, 632x640
>>23484038
Shit, forgot image.
>>
>>23484044
Absolutely incredible. Your girlfriend is a hero :)

It's so smooth! I suppose that's the teenage thing for you. Her lips are pretty similar to my girl's, you'll just have to imagine a really thick hairy bush if you want an idea. I would LOVE to share my girl with someone who can appreciate an outie like you do.
>>
>>23484044
Does she masturbate while you watch her? Must be so hot to see with that perfect little clit.
>>
>>23484069
I certainly appreciate hers! It tastes so good, coming back to the chemical attraction. Shame you can't share yours!
>>
>>23484078
She does, and gets so wet when she does.
>>
>>23484098
Sounds like you've got yourself the perfect little teenage whore

>>23484089
I would get off so hard on the thought of other guys fapping to my gf, believe me. Foursome with a hot couple is one of our little fantasies as well.

I know what you mean about the chemical attraction, I like my girl to put her arms up over her head when I fuck her on her back, so I can smell her sweat :)
>>
Bump for in case OP comes back when I'm not around. No doubt he's been balls deep in that hot teenage pussy ;)
>>
Back up to the top go the titties...
>>
Huh, I'm on a Health Care Support course over here in Ireland, OP. On placement a couple of days a week for the past two months in a private nursing home (it's fairly bleak but I'm toughing it out).

Any tips, lad? I've got family in Scotland, and was thinking of jumping ship and moving to the UK, because I expect getting work should be easy enough and the accepted wisdom here is that you've got a better healthcare system.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.