[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FILTH. If this thread is not for you, then that's fine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
FILTH. If this thread is not for you, then that's fine. Leave us be; we leave you be. This thread is for those into Risk Aware Consensual Kink, relevant experiences, fantasies that one would never play out, and those generally curious regarding:

>Watersports/piss
>Hardsports/Scat
>Human toilet
>Blumpkins
>Farts
>Swirlies
>Rimming
>Ass to mouth
>Diapers

>Vomit
>Lactation
>Blood, menstrual or otherwise

>Raunch/ripe/B.O.
>Pits, feet, ass
>Dirty panties
>Dirty shoes
>Not showering/not allowing others to shower for a period of time
>Smegma

I could go on.
>Inb4 >>>/diaper/ or >>>/kink/
This is at the same time too diverse from the interests discussed in diaper threads and too 'distinct' from the interests in general kink threads.
>>
>>23453836
OP making maiden post.

>ASL\Orientation\Contact
>What' I've done
>What my fantasies are
>What I want to do

>ASL
25 M US\BI, CIS\Not right now

>What' I've done
Was in a Master/slave relationship (which we ended on mutual terms when he wanted it to become more of a DD/lb dynamic). i licked his feet, ballsack and armpits after work, licked his clean ass, and he liked to put me naked in the bathtub, piss on me, then run the water to clean me off.

One time i gagged as he was deepthroating me, and when i motioned him for a break so i don't vomit on his cock, he told me he wants me to gag, kept going, and when i vomited ordered me to lick it up.

i liked sucking my ex boyfriend's toes.

i generally like burying my face in a guy's underarm.

>What my fantasies are
On one end are milder ones- farts, being pissed on, a general foot fetish

And on the other are heavier ones, which aren't practical or desirable in real life with diseases about.
E.g. being restrained, mouth agape with a PVC tube going through it, and a slurry of diarrhea coming through.

>What I want to do

i always wanted to give a guy (or gal..somehow) a blumpkin.
>>
>>23453877
OP, I'm glad someone finally made this thread. I felt to ashamed to admit my dirty fetishes.

>>ASL\Orientation\Contact
30/male/hetero/ask me
>>What' I've done
Rimjobs (giving), golden shower (receiving), face fart (receiving; some accidental, some intentional), sex during menstruation (giving),
>>What my fantasies are
Being shit on by a woman, eating her shit. but most likely would not actually do in real life.
>>What I want to do
watch a girl piss, shit, fart, etc.
>>
>>23455044
Welcome to the party.

> face fart (receiving; some accidental, some intentional)
heh, interested in hearing more about this.

>watch a girl piss, shit, fart, etc.
Damn, I forgot to but EFRO as a tag.
>>
>>23453877
>i always wanted to give a gal..(somehow) a blumpkin
That's simple. Just eat her pussy while she's on the toilet shitting. It might be more difficult than giving oral to a man though.
>>
>>23455060
>Welcome to the party.
Thanks haha. I hope there are more than just us eventually though.
>heh, interested in hearing more about this.
LOL! Ok, so once I asked my gf at the time to fart in my face. Unsurprisingly, she was embarassed and hesitant to do it, seeing it as rude. She eventually did and I recoiled. I stank but not that bad, like copper or something. I couldn't complain because I asked for it. I wanted to try it at least once to see what it's like.

Same gf (who farts around me when we are alone, because I ask her to since it turns me on.) got used to being comfortable around me. One of the many times I asked her to sit on my face and let me tongue fuck her asshole (and she agreed to), she accidentally farted. It didn't really stink, but it startled me because it was unexpected. She was embarrassed but I told her not to be, as I enjoyed it.

Third time after breaking up with said gf, I got back with an old FWB of mine. She LOVES having her pussy eaten and also her asshole. One time, I was eating her pussy and she let out a silent-but-deadly on accident. It stank but I didn't say anything and kept eating her pussy. She didn't say anything as she was enjoying herself.

Fourth, somewhat unrelated. A previous gf (who I told about my fart fetish) thought it was weird but funny. She never entertained it, but once I was making out with her while having sex. She ripped a loud, but short and odorless fart and again I kept going like nothing happened even though she looked mortified for a moment.
>>
>>23455060
>Damn, I forgot to but EFRO as a tag.
Exactly! Erotic Female Relievance Observance. I am not into the hardcore scat and shit smearing/eating (in real life), but I have come countless times to the visual of a sexy beautiful woman taking a shit, on the toilet or in the woods etc. I don't know why, but it gets my rocks off like nothing else. I remember having EFRO fantasies as young as 12-13 years old.
>>
Also wanted to add, I love fingering a woman's asshole. A couple times with different girls, I got poop on my finger. It didn't bother me much. I just washed my hands after or cleaned it off with toilet paper/napkin/paper towel until we were done messing around. Damn I'm a sick fuck lol
>>
>ASL\Orientation\Contact
40/m NY
>What' I've done
golden (give/rec), rimming/analingus (give/rec), puking bj (rec), cumswapping, spit in mouth
>What my fantasies are
Never had a girl go ATM for me, and would love to lick my cum straight from her ass
>>
20 M NY\Straight in respect to everything here\would have to make new skype if anyone interested

>what I've done
nothing because kissless virgin

>fantasies
be in a relationship with a girl who'll let me watch her shit/piss in the toilet/in her pants and fart on/around me.

>What I want to do
find someone (pref a girl but odds are nearly impossible) to talk to about this and possibly watch her do said things above.
>>
>>23455151
oh fuck tfw not alone. Welcome brother. I walked by a bathroom on my floor the other night and heard a girl rip a huuuuge fart and then walk out drunkenly. Drove me nuts.
>>
Evenin' gents (and ladies, if you decide to join us)
>>23455273
Damn. What was your first 'dirty' experience?
>>23455124
>She didn't say anything as she was enjoying herself.
Calling it that she was the little spoiled princess type, as opposed to the mean Domme type.

> even though she looked mortified for a moment.
That face is priceless
>>
>>23455981
I'd say study/practice skills with socializing with and courting women. If you find one who loves you for who you are, she will most likely entertain your fetish to please you even if she's not into it and thinks it's weird at first. I've been in relationships with women who I ask to fart around me and let me watch them piss. Only the most recent one has let me watch her shit and that really gets me going.
>>23455986
Glad I'm not alone. Your story gave me a boner. It reminds me of one time in college this girl was hanging out with our group of people. We were going to study together but she had to poop really bad. She accidentally let out a "blllppt" fart and ran to the bathroom. She was embarrassed. She's a cutie though. Doll face and short and petite.
>>23455987
>spoiled princess
I was just trying not to ruin the moment by stopping and pointing it out. It would have been awkward and she was really enjoying herself.
>that look is priceless
Agreed, lol. Although I feel bad for them haha.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.