[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate thread 2.0! Post a picture of yourself along with some basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 24
File: Rate 2.0.png (11 KB, 867x421) Image search: [Google]
Rate 2.0.png
11 KB, 867x421
Rate thread 2.0! Post a picture of yourself along with some basic information. Than rate others with words, assume things about eachother, ask questions and so on!

Example of some stuff to talk about, feel free to leave things out or add things as you see fit!

>Pros about you as a person:
>Cons about you as a person:
>Hobbies:
>Music:
>Books:
>Movies:
>Education/occupation:

Optional bonus points
>Secret/interesting fact about yourself:
>Fetishes
>vocaroo to hear what you sound like:
>mbti
>>
File: pic1.jpg (55 KB, 502x662) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
55 KB, 502x662
And here's me! If this takes off I'll find something nice to say about you guys, and or give honest advice.

About me:

-I get along really well with all sorts of people, and I make friends easily. People would describe me as kind and caring.
-Helping others makes me feel good, and I try to do so as mutch as I can.
-I'm a good listener. I'm genuinely interested in what people have to say. Especialy when they are passionate about something.
-I work hard for what I want to achieve in my life.
-I don't judge people often

-I'm forgetfull. I forget to bring stuff along all the time, which is anoying to me. I also forget appointments and stuff a lot
and that's anoying to other people as well.
-I'm bad at staying in touch with people sometimes. I pretty busy, and I have quite a big circle of friends so sometimes I don't
give everyone the attention I want to or that they deserve.

>Hobbies:
-Both listening to and making music.
-Sports, mainly boxing
-Traveling, which is all I would be doing if I had the money and time
-Reading
-Art. I love visiting musea. Mainly modern but I can really enjoy some classical work as well.
-DIY projects around the house

>Music:
I love all kinds of different genres, but my go to music would be psychedelic music and all sorts of variations there off. But I don't
think there's a genre that I don't like at all.

>Books:
My favourites are mostly dystopian novels. I'm currently reading Ham on Rye by Bukowski

>Movies:
Too many to list. My facourites are doctor strangelove, star wars and the boat that rocked.

>Education/occupation:
My background is in the millitary, afterwards I studied social work and took a lot of courses in nutrition. I currently work as
a nutritionist, write nutrition related articles and teach boxing.

Optional bonus points
-I'm scared of sports balls
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>23429893
Drugs are my only will to live.
>>
>>23429904
O and
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HDlC7uFkx4
>>23429913
Damn dude, that's pretty heavy. Are you currently seeking treatment? What are you using mainly? Hope things work out for you mate, I really do.
>>
File: 120360226_112456-1-1-1.jpg (190 KB, 426x565) Image search: [Google]
120360226_112456-1-1-1.jpg
190 KB, 426x565
I'm terrible at these but I'll give it a shot.

Pros
>loyal
>easygoing
>employed
>open minded
Cons
>lack of motivation sometimes
>shy/introvert
>can't speil
>pushover
>self-loathing

>Hobbies
I like to make beats in ableton, play vidya, listen to music, light reading, and currently trying to get my photoshop skills up to make mixtape covers for my friends.
>Books
GoT, Jurassic Park, House of the Scorpion, The Golden Compass, IT,
>Movies
The Fifth Element, Jurassic Park, The Fall, Star Wars, Lotr
>education
2 years of basics. Still not sure on my Major
>Occupation
Delivery Driver

>interesting facts
Certified Scuba Diver and I use to race
Motocross. The scars on my face are from a carcrash and a dog that bit half of my face off when I was younger.
>>
File: 2016-03-02 17.07.49.jpg (114 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 17.07.49.jpg
114 KB, 960x1280
>>23429893
>>Pros about you as a person:
-pretty chill most of the time
-know some useless cool stuff
-can get along with people well
-make pretty good music
>>Cons about you as a person:
-too insecure about my looks
-to apathetic sometimes
-can be an asshole when I'm in a bad mood
-prone to whining
-too much self hate
-airhead
>>Hobbies:
astronomy, music, playing drums, /out/ stuff
>>Music:
post-rock, future funk, vaporwave, space ambient, psychedelic rock
>>Books:
Foundation series are pretty cool, I don't have a favorite to be honest. I read from almost all genres. Mostly sci-fi and historic stuff though.
>>Movies:
Blade Runner, Alien, usually old sci-fi stuff and some weird experimental stuff.
>>Education/occupation:
English teacher/translator(not living in Europe or US)

>>23429904

What kind of music you make m8?
>>
File: 10383.5.jpg (33 KB, 298x426) Image search: [Google]
10383.5.jpg
33 KB, 298x426
So first, about me:

I'm very extroverted and outgoing, I get along well with new people, very friendly
I tend to have a lot of self-doubt and insecurities about myself which can lead to me acting badly, especially concerning other women.
>Hobbies: I play Magic: The Gathering, I do amateur boxing, and I spend a lot of time out with friends
>Music:
Hip-hop, rap, pop
>Books:
Discworld, Dresden files
>Movies:
5th Element, The Princess Bride, Serenity
>Education/occupation:
I went to college for a few years and then dropped out. I run a bar

Now for my take on other people:

>>23429966
You're decent looking and I especially like your eyes. You have pretty decent tastes in movies/books, and I really like that you make beats.

>>23429998
Your face is a bit chubby, so working on that would probably help your appearance a lot. I've read some of Asimov so I agree with you there, and your musical tastes don't surprise me. I'd say if you just focus on improving yourself both physically (losing some weight) and mentally(not as much self hate) you would be fine. Of course, glass houses and whatnot, lol.
>>
>>23429893
I can be extremely competitive given I have any interest in whatever I'm pursuing. I can be obsessive with my work, which is good, but somewhat tiring. Some people enjoy my sense of humour and sometimes I actually enjoy talking to people, given they are interesting.
I'm pretty cold towards most people. I can be sociable, but I normally don't let on people know too much about me and I prefer it that way. It's surprisingly hard to get close to me because I keep distance from everyone because I think that overly close relationships are a distraction. If you will argue with me over something that I am passionate over, expect me to lay it all on you and pester you until you won't want to talk with me ever again. I'm arrogant, I enjoy independence to a degree I would screw most people if I had to chose between my autonomy or mine. Sometimes I can be blunt and have no tact.
>Hobbies:
Literature and philosophy. Later isn't a hobby, it's more of an all encompassing interest as it is exactly what philosophy means. I had interest in physical fitness, such as bodybuilding and strongman, but I don't have an access to gym. I used to draw when I was younger and I was sorta pretty good.
>Music:
Oh boy. I like electronic meme music à la Drive. Ambient is fine as well. Mostly it's Baroque, specifically Bach and his fugues. I in general like keyboard music and anything not featuring vocals.
>>
File: IMG_20160303_200916.jpg (28 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160303_200916.jpg
28 KB, 480x608
>>23430399
>Books:
The Red and the Black is my favourite novel. Sorrows of young Werther and Martin Eden are up there. Boccaccio's Decameron is good for laughs. I like Dostoyevsky, but whatever he describes is bit too similar to my surroundings and I hate to feel miserable. Favourite non fiction is Italian Journey by Goethe. Goethe in general is my favourite writer and I respect that man more deeply than most of the people I know.
>Movies:
I liked Great Expectations. Stalker is good, but I in general avoid Artfilm fuckery as most of it is plain, unenjoyable trash that posits itself as deep, but as I've found, most of the things pertaining to be 'deep' usually have the depth of a puddle.
>Education/occupation:
Absolutely fuck all. NEET.
>Optional bonus points
They wouldn't be secrets if I told you. (^:
>mbti
INTJ, but man is more varied than some rigid type and shouldn't insert himself in certain role for the sake of consistency.

I'm edgy af (^:
>>
File: 2016-02-29 21-42-43.64054.jpg (453 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-29 21-42-43.64054.jpg
453 KB, 1280x720
-Solid sense of humour
-Good listener, genuine care for people
-Open to new experiences

-Ridiculously insecure about myself
-High sex drive
-Anxiety everywhere

>Hobbies:
Usually guitar, dabbling in some vidya but when I'm not working Netflix is my life. Occasional gym time too.

>Music:
Mostly pleb-tier alt stuff like letlive., BMTH, Born of Osiris and some older Enter Shikari

>Books:
Tolkein and Harry Potter

>Movies:
LOTR, Fight Club, Oldboy, Battle Royale, Pineapple Express, Eternal Sunshine, Pulp Fiction, most Marvel shit

>Education/occupation:
Uni drop out, now just doing some manual stuff for very tasty money

>>23429904
You seem like a genuine person. Bros to the end tier. 8/10

>>23429966
We'd probably get on pretty well desu 7.5/10

>>23429998
/mu/ as fuck, 7/10

>>23430388
Stunning. Obvious gym time shows and props for 5th Element. 9/10
>>
File: 1453189683836.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
1453189683836.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>23429904
How's Bukowski so far? I tried reading him, but his writing is kind of crude and monotonous. Coming from lower working class household in Eastern Europe what he describes and talks of isn't anyting new as I've seen it all, sometimes in worst ways. I like his humor though, very simple and relatable. You're pretty attractive and look fairly fit. Good combination in my opinion.
>>23429928
>is Dutch
>reads about business
It's like pottery.
>>23429966
Hey. I see you a lot. You're good looking as well.

Aren't you afraid of sharks when scuba diving?
>>23429998
>blade runner
My man. That one scene towards the end. You're a cool guy. Pic related.
>;__;
>>23430388
You look pretty fit. Your hair is great.

How's running a bar like? Are you the resident bouncer given your amateur boxing training? That'd be something to see kek
>>23430427
What did you study m8?
>>
>>23430466
Music and sound engineering, dropped out after realising it was an impossible field to crack. Also I smoked a lot of weed during that period of my life so eh.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (89 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89 KB, 600x361
>>23430466

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JjJzMBGUwo

My favorite scene in film history.

>>23430388

I do, but it's not going so well lately.
>>
>>23430491
It gives me such heavy feels.
>>
id changed on me
>>23429966

>>23429904
you seem like a really thoughtful/cool/nice person honestly

>>23429913
I feel ya man, would hang out with and listen to depressing rap with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

>>23429998
I feel like we would get along well 7.5

>>23430402
Handsome/interesting gent 7.5, would hang with

>>23430427
>We'd probably get on pretty well desu 7.5/10
Agreed, you seem cool mane

>>23430466
>Aren't you afraid of sharks when scuba diving?
Fuck yes I am.
Jaws fucked me up when I was kid, it's all I think about when I'm in the water most of the time. Still enjoyable but I would be lying if I said I don't check over my shoulder often. Lake Placid fucked me up for Fresh Water diving. I wish I had never seen both of those movies t b h
Great experience besides that though.
>>
>>23430388
I like your pros and taste, nice Physique too. You seem like a really nice/chill. Would hang with
>>
File: 20160303_105355.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160303_105355.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
18, I like boxing, I study engineering.
>>
ABOUT ME

- I have a quick brain, witty, and smart according to most of my friends and people I know.
- I am very friendly and can get along well with people.
- Good-to-great sense of humour.
- Girls in my friend circle thinks I'm fit :^)

- I struggle to get something out sometimes, correcting my self mid-sentence. Get those "wtf are you even saying" quite a lot.
- Excessive use of "like, but, yeah" in my conversations.
- Can be insecure at times.
- Inherited a stupid Leicester accent from my English teacher in my high school, people don't understand me sometimes (especially here in The Netherlands.)

>Hobbies:
- Playing FIFA 16 (and CS:GO occasionally)
- Listen to music.
- Messing around with my electric guitar.
- Partying with the lads.

>Music
- Arctic Monkeys. I also look up to Alex Turner fashion-wise, quite obvious, I know (It doesn't help that my name is actually Alex)
- The Strokes
- Tame Impala
- Queens of The Stone Age
- The Black Keys and The White Stripes
- Foals

>Books:
- A Song of Ice and Fire (Currently on AFFC)

>TV Series (Current):
- Fargo
- Game Of Thrones
- Better Call Saul
- The Americans
- Sherlock
- True Detective (I'm still waiting for the pizzaman to deliver in season 3)
- Mr. Robot
- Netflix stuffs like Narcos, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc.

>Movies
- The Godfather
- Star Wars
- All dude weed lmao's and capeshit

>Education/occupation:
- Currently on an exchange year in The Netherlands.
- Grade 12th/6th (last year before the uni)
- Will probably be doing English for major and Music/Media technology for minor in the uni.

RATE (numbers are for looks)

>>23429904
You seem like a really decent chap. Would love to hang out with. 8/10
>>23429966
You seem really chill and we have quite a handful of things in common. 7/10
>>23429998
Idk how I feel about you honestly but I reckon you're alright. 6/10
>>23430388
You're one of the coolest girls I've ever seen and also pretty qt. 8.5/10
>>
File: 20160226 054517.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160226 054517.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>23429893
Pros: Able to hold very long discussions about various topics like history, fictional litherature, art.
Very honest (maybe even a bit too honest)
Very self-critical, not easily satisfied with self
Cons: Pessimist, not social, depressed, harsh from time to time, passive/ cold towards strangers

Hobbies: drawing, lifting weights, long nightwalks trough the city, visiting castles/ strongholds/ military museums as well as forests, thinking about plots for potential thrillers i am maybe going to write one day, playing chess, fishing.

Music: Burzum, Ennio Morricone, Edward Grieg, Insomnium, Rammstein, Waldgeflüster, Wagner, Eisregen, Coldworld, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Fall of Efrafa
Books:
Stephen King: Duma Key, 1922, Mr Mercedes, IT, The girl who loved tom gordon
Dante Aligheri: Paradise Lost, Devine Comedy
Dostojewski: The dream of a ridiculous man
H.P. Lovecraft: Case of charles dexter ward, The shunned house, the colour out of space, dreams in the witchhouse
Chris carter: the death sculptor
Henning Mankells: midsummer eve
Edgar allen poe: King pest, Mask of the red death, the raven, the pendulum

Movies: The machinist, dogtooth, eraserhead, man bites dog, the revenant, valhalla rising, an andalousian dog, aguirre, the wrath of god, martyrs
education: Illustration student

Secret interesting facts: Winter is my favourite season, summer makes me sad, spring gives me headaches and fall makes me calm down.
I only ever loved one person (except family love)
I have very vivid nightmares and can remember some of them even after years, one nightmare i had caused me to be insomniac for a whole month.
fetishes: I do not like the word, but i do like religious russian women.

Voice: beware, my microphone sucks.
http://vocaroo.com/
>>
>>23430677
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XqTspjG2Xe
>>
File: Nomakevsmake1.jpg (209 KB, 1251x613) Image search: [Google]
Nomakevsmake1.jpg
209 KB, 1251x613
>>23430427
Thank you :)

You seem to have decent tastes although I'll be honest, I preferred LotR in film to the books. Also I really like your hair and beard.

>>23430466
Thanks, I've been trying out different levels of blonde lately.

It's hectic, but it can be fun. And no, I'm not a bouncer, lol. I'm the GM.

>>23430491
Well, don't get discouraged, just keep trying, and you can get there.

>>23430593
Thank you! It always feels good to be complimented.

>>23430656
First of all, thank you, that's quite a compliment! :)

I really like your look, and it seems like you have some similar tastes to mine in tv, movies, and books. And I always appreciate a good sense of humor.

Also, posting another picture of me with no makeup/styling vs. me all done up, just wondering about opinions on it.
>>
>>23429998
Amazing musical taste. Love space ambient!
>>
File: IMG_20160302_224117.jpg (904 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160302_224117.jpg
904 KB, 1080x1920
>>Pros about you as a person:
I'm a good listener I guess. I can hold a conversation pretty well too.

>>Cons about you as a person:
I'm a bit of a cunt, really.

>>Hobbies:
Playing guitar, both acoustic and electric. I have a bit of a vinyl collection started and I spent most of my free time reading.

>>Music:
Pop punk, post hardcore, a bit of folk. Pretty every genre to be honest, rap and country included.

>>Books:
House of Leaves, Dorian Gray and Dracula are my top 3.

>>Movies:
All horror, all the time. Bonus points for vampires and werewolves.
Extra bonus points for things like Let the right one in or only lovers left alive.

>>Education/occupation:
College graduate (film and television), currently assistant manager in a pizza joint.

>>Fetishes
Blood play, pet play, BDSM, knife play, breath play

Will rate people in next post.
>>
>>23431171
>Dorian Gray
Good choice tbqh with you.
>>
>>23430677
How do you find Kings short stories? Night Shift is my all time favourite King book.

>>23430656
Good music taste senpai. What guitar do you play?

>>23430427
Bruh, letlive. Stoked for the new album?
I've been listening to the blackest beautiful again for the past few days. Phenomenal album.
>>
>>23431127
The LOTR films are literally my favourites of all time. Any time I read the book I picture the movie characters.

Also I think you're the first that does like them hahaha. Trying to grow out my hair.

>>23431190
I'm dying for new material. Blackest Beautiful has been repeated like 1000 times on my iTunes since it came out.
>>
>>23431190
Thanks mate, not so many of my friends have the same music taste as me though, unfortunately. I play the Squier Jazzmaster. Still a beginner, actually.
>>
>>23431190
Really enjoy his short storys, i liked sceleton crew best, because stuff like the raft and the jaunt were amazing. I generally like how experimental and absurde he gets (lawnmower man, the five o clock peopl, typewriter of the gods etc)
>>
>>23430402
>Stalker
Tarkovsky ftw
See Battle of Algiers
>>23430402
>Absolutely fuck all. NEET
The fuck you living off ?
>>
>>23431241
On savings and pure, unaltered Stirnernian egoism.
>>
File: 5WY0jrM.jpg (21 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
5WY0jrM.jpg
21 KB, 560x400
>>23429893
I'll bite, not much else to do today except clean my house.

>Pros
-Can pick up almost any instrument and start playing it whenever
-Love to make people laugh
-Charming, someone to bring home to the parents
-Can make a pun out of almost anything (could be considered a con depending on who I am talking to)

>Cons

-I am really stubborn
-like so stubborn
-I can be quite a talkative person
-I am a hopeless romantic
-I am really pale (Irish)

>Hobbies
-Playing guitar (bass, acoustic, electric, uke, etc)
-Reading
-Sports (watching, playing, especially hockey, football and soccer)
-Vidya (mostly any PC game but I will always cherish my N64, seriously, my grandchildren will be getting that)
>Music

Punk, Classic rock, some newer rock but mainly the first two
>Movies
The Departed, anything Coen Brothers, anything Tarantino, any good horror like the V/H/S movies

>Education/Occupation

Night manager at a pharma company, we just got bought by the bigger guys and paid out so I am taking a long vacation to get to know myself.

-Also a paramedic student, was a lifeguard in High School and loved learning about first aid. Hope to become an EMT eventually.

-and taking coding courses online but it hurts my brain

>Interesting fact

Haha, not to sure what to put here. I am green eyed and left handed, which is pretty rare. I got the chicken pox twice. I can say the alphabet backwards as well.
>>
>>23431269
OH FUCK I forgot books

Stephen King is love, Stephen King is life. Especially the Dark Tower series.

Also love the Lee Child series, and I am about halfway through the Lincoln Lawyer series.
>>
>>23430656
Great music taste and style man. You seem like a nice guy too, would befriend
>>23430677
7.5 handsome gent with good taste, Vahalla Rising is a great movie too
Why does summer make you sad?

>>23431127
You look pretty cute with and without makeup anon. I like the pic without makeup a little more though, just has a natural cuteness to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 608x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 608x776
Smart, cheerfull, sensitive, monogamist, creative, altruist, good listener and observer, loves animals, brave
Average (or ugly) looking, easy to hurt, avoids close relationships with men, have behaviour addictions
>Hobbies:
Diy, psychology, law, dance
>Music:
Vocal trance, soft rock
>Books:
Metro 2033, Inferno, Hunger Games and much more, i love reading books
>Movies:
Interstellar, Inception, AI
>Education/occupation:
studing law
Visiting site like this is secret fact about me
>Fetishes
It's not fetish but i love shor hair (on head) and eyes
>mbti
Entp

Will rate others in sec
>>
>>23430677

Huge Stephen King fan myself.

The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon is a hugely underrated book. Have you read his Dark Tower series? The Mr Mercedes series is awesome, so excited for the new book this year.
>>
>>23429904
You seem symphatetic
7/10 maybe more with better pic
>>23429913
So you should go to NA bro
You looks very sad
>>
File: 20160303_145859.jpg (172 KB, 539x719) Image search: [Google]
20160303_145859.jpg
172 KB, 539x719
I'm a sweetie; I have a proper career; Great listener
I'm very underweight due to illness; Can be a bit clingy, working on that; Some problems socializing due to lack of friends/experience
>Hobbies: Polymer clay, needle felting, video games, sewing
>Music: New Synth-wave, Ambient, Future Retro type music, Upbeat electro
>Books: Don't read
>Movies: Favorite movie of all time is probably Sin City
>Education/occupation: Software Engineer

>>23429966
I feel ya on the self loathing, I've broken the cycle recently however with the help of SSRIs for a brief period of time (1 month). I don't rate men physically though, cheers mate.

>>23430388
>>23431127
I'd like to start off saying I particularly like the straightened hair quite a bit. Not a huge fan of the lipstick, however the eyeliner is cute on you.
>Magic the gathering
Rare to see a girl in that hobby, I dabbled in it a bit myself along with YuGiOh cards a few years back. Pretty comfy hobbies overall but damn expensive.
>>
>>23431300
I can't tell for sure... but you look very pretty in this photo.
Not average or ugly at all
>>
File: Snapchat-6594454404092781221.jpg (274 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6594454404092781221.jpg
274 KB, 1080x1920
I'm the weirdo on the right

+I'm funny (allegedly)
+Goal oriented...Taking risks in life to advance myself career wise and as a person. Very frequently leaving my comfort zone and doing things I would never have imagined
+I never take myself too seriously
-I find it hard to list positives about myself
-Lose interst in relatonships too quickly and easily
-Spells of depression
>Hobbies:
Fitness, cooking, electronics, living in the woods
>Music:
I currently like Modest Mouse, Explosions in the Sky, The Front Bottoms, Brand New, the Tribe, lots more pleb stuff
>Books:
More pleb things, mostly Stephen King and some American history
>Movies:
I don't have a favorite. I'm weird.
>Education/occupation:
Some college / millitary
>>
>>23431300
I share the sensitive and creative trait with you, though I'd say sensitivity is a con for a guy. I think your ugly con is silly and you probably know it. As for DIY, what kind of stuff?

For rating, I'd say you are very cute. Your hair/clothing is stylish and good looking and your face is a solid 8 in my book.
>>
>>23431284
Because i am kind of a miserable person and summer is the opposite of everything i love in winter, fresh air, everything looks more calm and has relaxing colours, grey, white (if it snows). During summer, i feel more lonely due to all that busy stuff going on all around me, while i would rather dwell on in daydreaming calmness. Everything feels just so overly euphoric. While in winter, the world seems to spin slower, in summer everything is buzzing in sweaty heat. I do like cool summernights though, sometimes they give me nostalgic feelings.
>>
>>23431377
I don't think that is a con for guy. Sensitive men is the only one who deserve full of trust imo.
Thanks for your rate. You are very attractive for me too. Your eyes are so deep and smart.
I'm really near average but I'm good at make up, clother and taking pictures.
>>
>>23431301
I have to admit, i only red the first one of dt yet, i know a stephen king fan is supposed to but for some reason i did not, going to soon though because i feel like missing out parts of the king-universe (heard there are things explained about pennywise and the crimson king and various other books within the series).
End of watch is on my list of most anticipated books ever, because the first one and even the short final part of finders keepers built up soo much suspense about brady hartsfield. It is highly implied king will go down the supernatural road in end of watch, wich is very interesting because the first 2 novels have been just crime thrillers. I am seriously wondering how he will conclude this but my expectations are skyhigh due to the former title "suicide prince".
>>
>>23431300
You are fairly pretty.
Really liked the ending of interstellar with the Hypercube.
>>
File: c'est me.jpg (22 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
c'est me.jpg
22 KB, 250x310
>Pro's about me
-Good at talking to people, very sociable
-ambitious
-hard working
-curious and energetic, usually the life of a party

>Cons
-Cocky as shit, I know it, even people who know me well have difficulty harming my ego for long
-Bad at keeping in touch/positive communtication
-Fall into depression easily when not around people
-Can sometimes be callous about other's emotions

>Hobbies
-Working out, running
-Reading
-Dancing/acrobatics
-Movies
-learning rap songs

>Music
I was raised with a really eclectic variety, so I like nearly everything, but right now I'm really into modern/90's rap/hiphop (as result of final hobbies entry)

>Books
Classics, Sci fi, Fantasy. My favorite book ever is The Man Who Was Thursday. I like scifi more than fantasy because it usually feels more original to me.

>Movies
Seven Psychopaths, The Lives of Others, Dallas Buyers Club, Mad Max: Fury Road, Blade Runner, Groundhog day. Most things, really, these are just some favourites.

>Education
Finished high school, one year of college before dropping out. The course was in Business/statistics. Been regretting it ever since. Now I work as a landscaper part time. Scraping money together to go back to college.

>Fact people dont always notice
My right eye has a chunk of brown in it.
>>
bump! Keeping this alive so I can reply and rate some people.
>>
>>23431171
Where have you been all my life?
>>
File: ilooklikeacorpse.jpg (42 KB, 537x960) Image search: [Google]
ilooklikeacorpse.jpg
42 KB, 537x960
>>23429893
Some stuff about me:
>Pros
I'm a very passionate person.
I can find something in common with just about anyone.
I make a great housewife.
I guess I'm talented a little (I color in detail)

>Cons
I'm a little emotional.
I overthink.
I can act like a spoiled brat sometimes.
I get bored easily.
I procrastinate too much.

>Hobbies
Stargazing
Reading
Playing guitar
Coloring
Painting stuff (like furniture, not portraits)
I'm pretty artistic, so I do creative stuff
Writing
Playing games (both traditional and vg)

>Music
Mostly heavy metal and rock such as: All Shall Perish, Tool, Misery Index, Celtic Frost, Opeth, Sepultura, Lamb of God, A Perfect Circle, 10 Years, Evans Blue, Boston, .38 Special, Black Sabbath, Dimmu Borgir, also like hip hop.

>Books
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Anything Dean Koontz especially Intensity and The Door to December
The Sword of Truth series
Batman comics (variety)
Watchmen
From Hell
Eragon
The Five Ages of the Universe
Parallel Worlds
Mein Kampf
If This is a Man

>Movies
Bunny and the Bull
The Holy Mountain
Big Fish
A Beautiful Mind
The Theory of Everything
Walk Hard
Young Frankenstein

>Education
Majoring in Astronomy in AZ.

>Interesting fact
I love WWll and Warhammer 40k
>>
Here's me >>23429904

>>23429966
I like that you're a loyal and easygoing person mate! I think we´re a lot alike that way. You´ll learn to be less of a pushover as you get older as well, trust me. Pretty cool that you did motorcross as well! Would love to get into that still.
>>23429998
You seem like a chill person that I would get along with quite easilly. Don´t be to down on yourself looks wise dude! You don´t look that bad at all and you can easilly improve on a lot of things without to mutch effort (maybe some better clothes, haircut). You've got a pretty great taste overall. Where do you live?
I make weird psychedelic music by the way.
>>23430388
We'd probably be friends irl. I really dig that you box as well and I actually used to play magic quite a bit. What are your main insecurities? I'm actually getting into hip hop a bit so you could probably show me some cool music too.
>>23430402
You seem like an interesting person to talk to and have discussions with. Are you planning to persue a career at some point? I really like bukowski so far. I got into him more through his poetry and his novels have been good reads. I love how I can allmost hear his voice as I read his work.
>>23430427
Thanks man! I try to be. You seem like the kind of person I like to have around me. Perticularly becouse you genuinely care for people, and I'm the same way.
>>23430583
Ahww thanks dude!
>>23430616
Allright cool! Do you compete as well?
>>23430656
Thanks mate! You seem like a cool person to be around as well. Where about in the Netherlands do you live? Digging your music taste as well. Fun fact: I had a couple of beers with Alex Turner once as his niece is a friend of mine. And how cool is Fargo!
>>23430677
Great overall taste dude! You seem like a cool person to talk to about a wide variaty of subjects. Loved valhalla rising as well.
>>23431171
How cool was let the right one in! You'd be a cool person to watch a couple of movies with. We share 2/4 fetishes.

More to come!
>>
File: Snapshot_20160304_5.png (484 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160304_5.png
484 KB, 640x480
I guess I'm smart, nice, tall and I actually like to spend time with people that I've met and I care about people close to me, a lot.
Not very confident, don't really make the first move, look very average. Also very very shy.
>Hobbies:
vidya, cooking, sports, weather
>Music:
lots of music, mainly electronic, 80s, soft/alt rock
>Books:
reading GoT at the moment. All time favourite series is a series of unfortunate events
>Movies:
memento, shawshank, LOTR trilogy
>Education/occupation:
3rd year genetics student

Optional bonus points
I go to a top 50 university in the world. Idk, makes me sound like a pretentious dick but i'm not very interesting
>Fetishes
lol how the fuck would I know
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VqGucPfTbo
>that mic quality
>mbti
INFJ
>>
>>23429904
I like you, you're a cool person and is willing to hang out with and accept everyone. The world needs more people like you. 9/10
>>23429913
Don't speak so down to yourself.
>>23429966
8/10, you're a solid bloke and look really nice. I'd be mates with you.
>>23429998
I like you too, you're a bro-tier type guy. Going well on your weight loss journey too. I need to get back and hit the gym too. 7/10
>>23430388
Pretty decent tastes, and good looking/fit too. 7/10
>>23430402
CYKA BLYAT
would drink with/10
>>23430427
Your books are god tier. Also like the genuine care for people. Seems to be rare these days. 8/10
>>23430616
You didn't fill out the full thing, but I'll give yhou a 6.5/10 from what I've seen there.
>>23430656
>girls in my friend circle think I'm fit
get fucked you're shit 0/10
Nah seriously, you have some nice musical and movie tastes and good hobbies. 7/10
>>23430677
We don't have very much in common unfortunately, but you lok like you'd be cool to hang with anyway. 6/10
>>23431171
>I'm a bit of a cunt
lol I'm sure you're not. Guitar is good. 6.5/10
>>23431269
Like your movies, hobbies, joyfulness and puns. 8/10
>>23431300
not ugly/average looking dw. leave that to me
Anyway, good movies and pts for soft rock. 7.5/10
>>23431359
Very interesting hobbies, I like that. Nice music too. 7.5/10
>>23431373
Decent all around I guess. 6/10
>>23431686
Gonna be honest, not a fan of the ego thing. I like your movie list though. 6/10
>>
File: 2015-10-03 01.48.24.jpg (2 MB, 2312x4608) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-03 01.48.24.jpg
2 MB, 2312x4608
>>23434493
>Where do you live?
kebabland
>I make weird psychedelic music by the way.
Nice, can you share some?

My hair is usually kind of good but had to keep it shaved because of telogen effluvium lately, it's growing now and it looks shitty, I'm trying to lose weight but my motivation and energy is dwindling from loneliness and depression.

>>23434533

Were you Australian m8? I like Austrians a lot.
>>
Cont. >>23434493 >>23429904

>>23431269
Would definatly jam with! I like that you're in the medical field. And good for you that you have some time off right now! We share some interest and I think we'd get along.
>>23431323
>>23431300
Ahw thanks! You seem like a really sweet person from the pros you listed. Like someone that's really nice to be around. Don't be too down on yourself though! You're not ugly at all. If we'd hang out we could watch a movie based on your taste, but probably not listen to music.
>>23431359
Ahw that sucks to hear about your ilness dude. Care to share what it is? Digging your choice in music! And I like that you've got a decent career and everything.
>>23431373
You actually live in the woods? Cool! What brach where/are you in?
>>23431686
I'm actually planning to read The Man Who Was Thursday pretty soon! Heard good things about it. Great taste in movies too dude!
>>23434490
You and I would probably get along. I like to suround myself with passionate people. Great tastes overall!
>>23434509
I know we share a lot of traits personaly wise. I think it's pretty cool that you go to one of the top unis man! Not pretentious at all, you, should be proud. Dig your taste in music as well! Knew you where kind of down a while back. How are you holding up now?
>>23434521
Haha ok cool. Allright sure! Here's a recording of one of my latest projects. Far from finished though (especially after the 6 minute mark)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lGPoKznrYO
>>
>>23434541

Sounds pretty good man, jelly.
>>
>>23434539
yes I am "austrian" lol
>>23434541
I'm ok now, still >tfwnogf daily though but what can you do
>>
>>23434533
Ahww thanks man! Right back at you.
>>
>>23434547

Fucking auto correct, didn't realized it kek
>>
>>23434545
Thanks! Do you have some of your stuff somewhere as well?
>>23434547
Ahw yeah man I get that. Wish you lived closer by, I'd have you matched up with a sweet girl in no time I'm sure.
>>
>>23434549
np
>>23434551
it's alright man, where is kebabland btw? sweden or germany
>>23434555
lol I appreciate it, but it won't work
nice trips btw
>>
>>23434555

Yeah here you go

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1shRmuZQtEY

>>23434547
>still >tfwnogf daily though but what can you do

same m8 same
>>
>>23434565

Original one m8, Turkey
>>
File: 2e32ffsd.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
2e32ffsd.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>23434570
lol basically germany rn ;)
>>23434566
this feel I am getting used to feel
>>
>>23434592

Well Germany is our colony :^)
>>
>>23429904
9/10 would chill with and do artsy stuff. I get along with people pretty easily, although there are some who don't like me because I'm pretty straight forward. I also love to get to know different people and find out their stories.
When you say psychedelic music what kind of bands do you mean?

>>23429998
I can also be an asshole, especially when woken up. Props on astronomy being a hobby. It's one of my biggest passions in life and I wish more people shared it.

>>23430427
A good sense of humor is always nice, mine is very strange though and people don't seem to get it. Lots of Hitler memes and shit. How long have you been playing guitar? I'm okay with Born of Osiris, though I don't agree with the overly used "Fucking bow down" tattoos. I really hate BMTH though lol. I do like some bands like that though like Bullet and Killswitch.

>>23431171
What kind of music do you play? When you say pop punk, do you like Alkaline Trio?
>>
>>23434490
Whoops, I didn't rate you.

I like your hobbies and some of the books. Some good movies there too. 7/10.
>>
>>23434593
new zealand is also our colony
>>
>>23434618
I'm a little jealous of you going to a top 50 university lol. I'm going to transfer to a university.
>>
>>23434637
What will you be studying there?
>>
>>23434653
Astronomy.
>>
>>23434659
Good luck :)
>>
>>23434675
Genetics seems like it would be very interesting. What year are you?
>>
>>23434681
3rd year this year, just finished my first week of first semester.
>>
>>23434703
I'm still a newfag to the college scene. It's my second semester, but man, I'm pretty proud. My GPA is 3.42. What types of classes do you take? Right now I'm taking pretty basic shit like Intro to Philosophy, Short story writing, another writing class, and algebra. Shit is gonna get real next semester though.
>>
>>23434703
I was almost afraid to start. Felt like I was too old.
>>
>>23434493
Thanks, mate. I live in Alphen aan den Rijn in The Netherlands, idk if you have heard of it. Also, how is Alex Turner IRL, I'm kinda curious.
>>23434533
Hahaha it's true though.
>>
>>23434726
I take 2 genetics classes, a molecular science prac class, and an elective.
>>23434731
You'll be fine.
>>
>>23434509
6/10 - your degree track and mbti are fantastic

>>23431686
I'd bet you're real german. Super german.

>>23431359
7/10 feel better soon, anon.

>>23431269
7/10 you seem like a good person
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.