[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a long time since I last saw a successful slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 15
It's been a long time since I last saw a successful slut thread. So let's try for another one.

>Age:
>Gender:
>How did you come to terms with being a slut?
>How many guys fucked/gone down on?
>How many girls fucked/gone down on
>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's?
>Most partners you've had in one day?
>Any experience with group sex?
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how?
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week?
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month?
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year?
>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done?
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not?
>Have you ever profited from sex?
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life?
>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality?
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
>Do you enjoy being a slut?
>Ever experience with anything incestuous?
>Optional, pic or throwaway contact
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
It never bothered me. Honestly, probably just natural evolution from being an incorrigible flirt and having way too fucking high of a sex drive. I mean, I can detail further, but eh.
No idea, I don't count. Probably mid/high double digits? I am a slut, but I am pretty selective about my sluttery.
Non-monogamous. Currently mainly seeing one partner, but she has a primary of seven years so its not as frequent as I would like. Outside of that have .. Four or five fuck buddies I can reach out to at any time? And another three or four friends who have moved out of town and we send nudes and such back and forth.
Four.
Yeah. Have had a foursome (independent of the above), and a few threesomes.
No? I just dress well, or casual as fuck.
Uh. Had partner out on Sunday. She walked in the door and I wrapped a hand around her throat and grabbed a handful of hair with the other, dragged her to bedroom, bent her over the bed, spanked her a few times, then forced her pants down and took my belt to her until she was a line of red welts. Grabbed a butt plug, slipped it into her pussy to get it wet, then pulled it out and forced it into her ass.

From there I stripped her naked, put her kit on (collar/wrist/ankle cuffs). She brought a bad dragon-esque (not sure if its actually a bad dragon, but its a huge dildo with 'plate' ridges and bumps, so not human shaped) dildo she is borrowing from a friend, and I made her kneel on top of it. Bound her legs into the crouching position (bindings wrapped around thigh and shin, so she cannot stand), bound her hands behind her back, put a blindfold on, and throat fucked her.
>>
>>23394389
Got close, removed her blindfold, masturbated over her and blew a load I had been saving for a few days over her. So she was a fucking disaster.

She brought out her DSLR and throughout the entire evening I took pictures. I don't have them, she does.

Oh: Forgot, for awhile while she was on the dildo I put clothespins on her nipples and clit. Before the blindfold was put in place I had her sitting in front of a mirror (my bedroom has mirrored closet doors) and made her repeat for me how pretty/gorgeous/beautiful she is, how she is a "good toy", and "a little slut". If she delayed or broke eye contact from her reflection, I slapped her or choked her and would .. Encourage her to try again.

Plug ended up popping out of her after awhile with the dildo, because its simply too fucking big to allow other things to be in.

I kept the clothespins on her until I came (it was her encouragement to get me off quickly, even if I was throat fucking her), then removed them. Then I held her vibe (swan wand, fucking awesome, get one) to her clit for awhile until she was too sensitive to cum anymore. At which point I lifted her off the dildo, placed her face down on the bed (more awkward than expected, somewhat forgot about the positioning of the bindings), and fisted her till she squirted.

That.. That was basically how most of the night went. Then we watched Inside Out and ate pasta.
>>
>>23394402
Probably similar situations with the partner. Or much more low key things with other FWB's. Or verbally teasing the fuck out of a former partner who's now in a monogamous relationship because I cant really do anything else to her.
Fuck if I know.
Uh. Probably most things with the above partner. Or my previous partner, but that's a bit of a sore spot.
There's part of me that is curious about being tied down and simply used/forced through repeated orgasms. Haven't done so because the idea of losing control riles me hard.
Eh. Yeah. I've dated a number of cam girls, so I've assisted them in some of their ventures. Whether that's being in content, being part of messages for them to screencap, or taking pictures.
No. It's just part of who I am.
Not that I can specifically think of. I actually, technically, got my job because of my sex life.
Yeah. The last long term partner I had had SERIOUS jealousy/insecurity issues. It ate apart our relationship. Other than that, just weird reactions sometimes when polyamory comes up. For the most part though my circles are super sex positive and what not.
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
I don't worry about it, personally.
Absolutely.
Only child.
Nope.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
Rumour about me being lesbian started circulating in the 7th grade, so to "get back at them" I started kissing a lot of guys, trying to get with a lot of them. Fast forward a few years and yeah...
Erm, about 14?
Yeah I've been in a relationship with my current bf for two years. i messed around with people before he came around. (no pun intended)
3 lol
Nope
I work out a lot and take pride in my body, so I wear a lot of denim shorts. I'm also natively from brazil so my bikinis are a bit smaller than the american standard.
put an ice cube up there lol
^
ill end this now too lazy to finish typing
>>
>>23394412
>>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week?
>put an ice cube up there lol
How did that feel?
>>
>>23394792
soooo good. i recommend you try it
>>
>page 7
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
male
a good friend who is a naturally dominant woman helped me realize what a slut I am.
gone down on seven guys. never been fucked.
30+
yes/yes
three
yes
not normally but if it's requested I will
watched a guy jerk off on cam
gave a BJ to a guy while his wife watched
same
been fucked with a strapon while giving a guy head
female-led gangbang. the opportunity hasn't come up.
only emotionally :)
yes.
not really.
no one irl knows about it.
absolutely
absolutely
no
[email protected]
>>
>>23393332
>>Age:
>>Gender:
f
>>How did you come to terms with being a slut?
had oral and more with a cabbie for a free ride
>>How many guys fucked/gone down on?
18+9
>>How many girls fucked/gone down on
>>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's?
yes
>>Most partners you've had in one day?
4 in group sex
>>Any experience with group sex?
yes
>>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how?
i dress sexy, but not slutty. like to dress pretty/businessy
nothing this week
>>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month?
had sex in a public trail with someone from tinder - no one caught us
>>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year?
been sleeping with one of my dad's oldest and best friends
>>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done?
hookked up with a guy that would introduce me as his daughter everywhere and we would flirt and tease each other to get a reaction
>>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not?
nothing of the top of my head
>>Have you ever profited from sex?
yess not with money, but goods and favors
>>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?
both.
>>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life?
yea when i got pregnant
>>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality?
yeaa almost got disowned by family when i got pregnant
>>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
it kindad did, but not so much anymore
>>Do you enjoy being a slut?
yess
>>Ever experience with anything incestuous?
i went through a phase where i would try to make my dad hard, but nothing ever happened
>>Optional, pic or throwaway contact
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
I had been overweight/obese my whole adult life. I lost a lot of weight and got smoking hot about 2-3 years ago. I started getting a lot more attention. I've... Indulged on it.
A dozen or so. With almost all of those being in the last 2 years.
I'd had a FWB that I was fucking almost daily for several months, and I thought wanted the same things I wanted. Then on valentines day he had flowers sent to my work and made me chocolate covered strawberries. It's not that kind of relationship.
A threesome with one male and one other female. I'm kind of curious about being with more than one guy at a time.
A bit. Nothing terribly slutty. I'm more about wearing tight items (Even if it's just ass-hugging jeans and a small tshirt) that hug the curves, but don't show off too much skin.
Masturbated with someone on Skype listening? Texted scantily clad photos to someone? Nothing outrageous.
Intentionally went to that FWB's place, fucked him and then got up and got dressed to leave... Just to establish a boundary and make a point. Actually, I'm pretty sure it made him feel like a slut. It felt kind of wrong, though.
Threesome with a couple I met in a bar while super stoned.
I write a lot of erotica for my own personal edification. It's not outrageously kinky and slutty but it's a nice outlet that is always there.

Character limit stuff. Does anyone even read these? Im just going to stop there.
>>
>>23396513
I'm reading. Hoping you post contact info too
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
Anyone up for some snapchat fun?
I'm always down and keen.
8.3 inches if you're wondering
Snap is ddddarius
>>
>>23396513
Do you have a before and after photo? I'm curious to see the transition.
>>
>>23396507
Holy shit, I'm in love with you already. Have you ever done anything on cam? We should skype. id: gatchi4
>>
>>>Age: 22
>Gender: f
>How did you come to terms with being a slut? Just happened over time
>How many guys fucked/gone down on? Fucked over 35, I stopped counting awhile ago.
>How many girls fucked/gone down on 1
>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's? Yes in a relationship
>Most partners you've had in one day? 2
>Any experience with group sex? Two threesomes, one mmf one ffm
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how? Not really
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week? Masturbated? I'm in remission from slutitis
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month? Fucked my boyfriend, see the bit about remission.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year? Fucked 6 different guys in 8 days, on different days of the week. Mostly out of boredom. It was my tinder binge.
>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done? Threesome in public park at 2am, I've posted that bit before.
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not? Threesome while I'm in a relationship, but I'd have too many mixed feelings.
>Have you ever profited from sex? No.
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful? Powerful for sure.
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life? Work, yes. I've come in late and with hickeys.
>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality? Oh yes.
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc) Not anymore.
>Do you enjoy being a slut? Heck yes
>Ever experience with anything incestuous? Held hands with my soon to be stepbrother? Lol
>Optional, pic or throwaway contact Nope
>>
>>23396695
Oh wow it's all greentext I am drunk
>>
>>23396707
do you want to cam?
>>
I just want to have sex with an older man on my daddys bed calling him daddy how slutty is that

19f
>>
>>23396533

I'm curious about being with multiple dudes at once. Oddly, more interested in the idea of like 10 guys than 2, but I think it'd be smarter to start with a threesome and go from there. I'd just like a sort of 'center of attention' thing where a bunch of guys are all groping me, grabbing me, dying to fuck me kind of thing. I have no idea how to set this up short of replying to some shady ad on craigslist.
Sort of? Had phone sex with gamer nerd friends who bought me Steam games or in-game WoW stuff and such. It wasn't an official transaction like that, but... Let's just be real honest about the way that works.
Both. I enjoy being submissive and being treated as such, sometimes... But the more my self-esteem and ego inflate, the more I realize the level of control I posses even when I'm the 'sub'.
Not really.
I keep it as private as I can. I'm kind of the quiet/reserved type to my coworkers and family.
I worry it would drastically change the perception that some of the people around me have of me. Mostly I worry that any loss of respect at work would make managing subordinates more difficult, because I'm not really imposing, charismatic, or charming. Respect is one of the few leadership qualities I have going for me.
Oh yeah.
Nothing outside of calling a guy 'Daddy', or indulging in fiction online. It's appealing in an abstract way, but I can't say I really have the desire to fuck my brother IRL.
Might download kik. Im bored.
>>
>>23396729
That's not necessarily slutty, but it is revealing.
>>
>>23396743
instead of kik, how about skype?
>>
>>23396648

thanks. used to cam when i was younger, before soc happened
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Femalien
I dunno, I was always kind of ok with it.
52/??(?)
Yes, 2 in fact.
Some.
Yes. Heels, skirts, crop tops, tank tops, tight clothes, this and that.
I fucked a guy earlier today while I waited for my windshield to be replaced.
Ehhh probably the above.
Slept with one of my teachers to pass my class.
I dunno, there's a few things I guess.
>Anything you want to try but never had the opportunity? Why not?
Dirty stuff, please don't make me explain, use your imagination. It's more of just a fantasy, the thought of actually doing it is thrilling but kinda gross to think about.
When do I not?
Powerful as fuck. I get free food, jewelry, clothes, you name it.
Not particularly, I'm good at keeping it all compartmentalized, but there was a bit of a snag with a few friends.
Yep.
Not really.
What do you think?
Eh no.
>>
>>23396796
would you again?
>>
>>23396743
Add me on kik 25/m
Herp.mcderp1
>>
>>23396805

prob not, mucch more paranoid about getting recognized
>>
>>23396820
oh yeah, that would suck.. could you post a pic(s) of yourself here?
>>
>>23396801

>Dirty stuff, please don't make me explain, use your imagination. It's more of just a fantasy, the thought of actually doing it is thrilling but kinda gross to think about.

Not going to ask, but I am curious.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
Really haven't come to terms with it. It's more an addiction that I'd like to break but I can't.
30+
2, but part of FMF
Currently have 4 fuckbuddies. three are local and one comes to town on business every couple of weeks.
4. spent the night with one guy, had sex in the morning with him. met a guy at lunch time (traveler mentioned above) and then met a couple (MF) that evening
Just with other couples
No. I dress fairly conservatively
anal with a friend
FMF with a couple. included pissing by both of them
Probably the FMF above. Been some other things such as bondage, S/M
being tied up is very thrilling if you can trust the guy doing it.
Gangbang. The thought turns me on but guys I've been with prefer just one-on-one
Guys buy me stuff all the time. small jewelry, dinner. one guy paid for me to go with him on a trip to Florida
it makes me feel I have no control over my life

cont...
>>
>>23398774

not really. trying to balance sex, job, social and family can be tough but I make it work
one fuckbuddy slapped me around when he realized I was sleeping with other guys
Sometimes. I really try to keep everything separated.
Not really. Like I mentioned it's more an addiction than a hobby.
I was raped by an uncle when I was 13. this continued for almost 2 years
>>
>>23398774

>FMF with a couple. included pissing by both of them

What's the story there?
>>
>Gender: Male
I realized I enjoyed my sexuality and wanted to explore it
Yes
Yes my brother and I got into a 3 way with a tranny
dress shirt jeans or relaxed tank top and shorts
Convinced a couple to snap me them having sex
a femdom sesh with a friend from korea
Met this girl at a music festival fingered then fucked her while dancing
favorite fuck buddies fucked me in the ass with a strapon. was her biggest fantasy. Turned out I liked it too.
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not? I've always wanted to partake in a gangbang and bukkake.
>Have you ever profited from sex? No.
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?More powerful than submissive because I'm taking full control of my pleasure and sexuality.
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life? No not really.
No not really.
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc) sometimes. I do allow it to get risqué at times.
>Do you enjoy being a slut? Yes I do.
>Ever experience with anything incestuous? If my brother and I fucking a tranny then yes. Well....actually there was this intimate moment a cousin and I had when were in our teens but it was just some softcover grinding and petting. Nothing too crazy.
>>
>>23398851
>What's the story there?

>be at a low point regarding fuck buddies
>only one is the traveler that comes to down every few weeks
>see CL MW4W
>couple in hteir 40's looking for someone "adventurous"
>chat for a week. they say they're looking to experiment with another female
>arrange to meet at their place
>few glasses of wine and end up in bed with them
>sex ensues. she was my first female
>about two hours later just laying in bed, guy says he has to piss
>girl grabs my hand, brings me to the bathroom and we both kneel in the tub
>guy comes in and starts pissing on both of us
>keeps it below the head
>he finishes and leaves
>girl says she needs to pee
>asks me to stretch out in tub
>she climbs up with feet on sides, basically over my chest
>starts dribbling out on my breasts
>then she really starts and it's hitting my face
>I just close my eyes and let her do her thing
>we shower together after

all-in-all I'd say I'm neutral on the experience.
>>
>>23398536
>>23398851
>pissing
>>
>>23399220
You awesome lady are the real mvp. I'm not really into pissing but you subtle sub aura would drive me to do really nasty things to you.
>>
>>23399220
what happened after the shower? did you think the couple was attractive or did you just want to get fucked? how did you like your first time with a woman?
>>
>>23393332

>Age:
>Gender:
M
After I realized I like banging a lot, and not the same person
40+/probably 10+. Kinda picky about oral
Just got out of one. She wanted my babies, too young for that shit
3, two had the same name two lol
Had a MFM with a married couple, and another MFM with another couple. No guy on guy doe
Not really, just wear clothes that fit well. I'm pretty muscular so that helps
Probably having my sub arrange for another girl to fuck us
Probably cuck a guy. His gf likes BWC, I like blondes. He likes to watch. Works out
Probably banging my fwb on my parents living room floor while house sitting. Or getting a prostate massage from my ex
Probably banging my ex with her parents a couple feet away under the blankets
not really. maybe an orgy
Some questionably guy offered me $1000 to hang out with me. No sex, just hang out. might take it
>>
>>23400772
probably powerful
not really. parents are religious so got an earful a long time ago
nah, just haters
nah, wear condoms kids
sure, I like fucking girls so why not
Cousin grabbed my dick once, but was a virgin faggot so didnt do anything. too bad, she's like a 10/10 now and engaged
ask I guess
>>
File: IMG00180censord.jpg (125 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG00180censord.jpg
125 KB, 1600x1200
>Age: 25
>Gender: f
It took a while. I would say it was after I got married when I was 22, and had cheated 6 times in the first 4 months that I came to grips with the fact that I was fucked up sexually and would always make poor decisions.
16/30
5/5
A few fwb. I dont want a bf because I dont want to hurt anyone. Divorced
One night with 4 guys (see above.) and three FFM
No. Im chubby/fat
fucked a coworker in an empty office
Fucked a guy while his gf was sleeping in the living room
let a guy pee on me
getting fucked in my wedding dress
A few things, and because they are illegal.
Fucked a older guy for an iphone
powerful.
Yes
Oh yes.
Yes
Sometimes
Molested by my dad.
pic I guess.
>>
Add me. Kik = xyvesistic
>>
>>23396507
wanna kik trevorepane75
>>
>>23396729
ill slam you from behind add my kik trevorpane75
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
>>
>Age: 22, but tell some I am 25
>Gender: M
>How did you come to terms with being a slut? Broke up with my ex 12 months ago, got online and started sleeping with people.
>How many guys fucked/gone down on? 0, straight
>How many girls fucked/gone down on? 51, in the past 12 months
>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's? Yes/yes
>Most partners you've had in one day? 3 or 4
>Any experience with group sex? Lots, including an orgy tonight.
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how? Not really.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week? Taking submissive gf to an orgy, going to tie her in the middle of the room with "For Ladies Only" written across her.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month? FMF with sub gf and married fb while her hubby watched.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year? Fisted a married cheating whore in the back of her minivan. her first time, she squirted everywhere.
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not? Being used as a human dildo by a dominant woman. Hasnt happened yet lol.
Only by the occasional hotel room.
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful? Both, switch.
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life? Only on timing.
>Do you enjoy being a slut? YES!!
>Optional, pic or throwaway contact? KIK: MuttleySH
>>
>>23400828
Wanna Kik?!? Achris087
>>
>>23402355
ok sent
>>
>>23402377
I'd like to Kik, too. Name's Zettadude.
>>
>>23402385
ok
>>
>>23402393
Kik = jackmcbassman
>>
>>23393332
>>23394412
>>23396507
>>23396513
>>23396695
>>23396729
>>23396801
>>23398774
Down to exchange stories with people over Kik. I'm an audacious guy with talents and stories that'll either repulse you or enthrall you.

Kik: lemonthunder

Also running an awesome Kik group. Guys, girls and trans. Everyone's friendly. We get naked occasionally. Mainly joke around, discuss life and roast each other. It's great. Hit me up if you're interested in that too. I will not add you if you're obviously just a desperately horny guy planning to hound the girls for nudes. Be civil and kind pls.

Get in touch m8es
>>
>>23402377
I would love to hear mpre about your wedding day and swap stories if you would like? Message me on kik: MuttleySH
>>
>>23404077
I didnt fuck on my wedding day. Just in my dress. It was after the wedding day
>>
>>23404227
got a throwaway email? I can post mine if you'd prefer
>>
>>23404234
post it.
>>
>>23400828

Is this a troll can you time stamp a pic to prove your not trolling. 30M I will make it well worth your while.
>>
>>23404259
Sent
>>
As suspected TROLL
>>
>>23404263
>I will make it well worth your while.
lol I bet you will.

>>23404288
I'm whatever you want me to be.
Also, checked.
>>
>>23404320

How about a time stamp
>>
>>23404331
What will you give me? You said you would make it worth my while...
>>
>>23395004
I had a gf that loved that, especially if I fucked her while it was melting.
>>
All these have been dead as fck lately. Cmon soc you can do better. Frenchie here for those who remember me.

>age
21/f
>describe how you came to terms with being a slut
I love sex, being used and fucked hard, and orgasm is a good feeling
>how many guys fucked / gone down on
lost count, easily over the 100s, maybe even over 200
>how many girls fucked / gone down on
lost count as well, but less than guy, i'd say around 50
>are you in a relationship? Open, Poly or exclusive?
no, don't plan on being in one. I had some earlier, never lasted cuz i can't be satisfied by one partner and never found anyone being ok with me sleeping around
>how many FWBS, partners or such do you have at the moment?
my 3 room mates i guess and otherwise there are a lot of guys at uni who know they can call me whenever. So dunno.
>most partners you've had in one day?
i dont know, some of the orgies i've been in were easily 20+ people, but not all of them fcked me i guess. i had GBs with 10+ guys tho
>any experience with group sex?
yes, mmf, mff, orgies, mmff, mmmf, ffff, i think i did it all
>do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how?
not always, but when i go to the club or shit like that, definitely. Deep cleavage, miniskirt/short, tight dresses, etc. Always wear heels, but i have some that are sluttier than other.
>whats the sluttiest thing you've done?
i dunno, i guess orgies and large scale GBs qualify ?
>what was the last slutty thing you did?
blind bound mmmf gangbang with my room mates this week end
>have you ever profited from sex?
yes, multiple times. I did some prostitution, erotic modeling, amateur porn.
>>
>>23406377

>does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?
i'm submissive, have been a sex slave to someone for a few months.
>do you often find yourself turning down sex?
i don't think i ever turned down except when i'm on my periods and it hurts
>has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life?
sometimes, but not as often as you'd think
>has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality?
yes lots of time, haters gonna hate.
>do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
job i don't think so, but i'm still at uni so i dunno. Social standing, it already affects it. Most people at uni know me and it's a 3k+ people uni, but idc. Safety, i hope not, but who knows, lots of creeper nowadays
>any experience with anything incestuous?
nope
>optional, pic or throwaway contact
Same as always, mail : [email protected] (care there is a typo in throw, i forgot the W). No i don't have, and won't make a kik/snap/skype.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
f
its not something im proud of but i do accept it. everyone expecting it of me based purely on looks (and admittedly being ditzy) wore me down i guess too.
15 sex/20 bjs
fwbs
yes but i was drunk and can't remember it...
most of the time yes, i can't hide my assets too well so... may as well tease
slept with a friends dad after his divorce... he bought me a lot of stuff too so...
yes lol
stupidly submissive
sometimes yes
uh yes. esp in high school, rumors started in middle school(early bloomer)
i do kinda
no but i cant help it either
>>
>>23404227
Would still love to hear other stories and chat. You have my kik.
>>
>>23406381
Where are you from if you dont mind me asking? You sound insatiable! Lol
>>
>>23406592
Since i'm called "Frenchie", i'm sure you can guess :D

And i think i can be sated. Just not for long hahaha
>>
>>23406718
Well its a crying shame that I'm Aussie lol.

Its nice to see a girl embrace her slut flag as much as we guys do. I always feel sorry for those who feel pressured. Would love to swap war stories sometime if you are keen?
>>
>>23406732
Sure, feel free to message me by mail, i'll be on for a lil bit more (it's getting late here, nearly 5am :/ )
>>
>>23406567
Confrimed bimbo
She's got huge knockers and already claimed that she "Loves cocks"

Card-Carrying Slut
>>
>>23406377
I've emailed you. You sound perfect and hot as fuck.
>>
>>23406567
>slept with a friends dad after his divorce... he bought me a lot of stuff too so...
story pls
>>
>>23400828
>>23402377
Kik me also: Corolla_FX16
>>
>>23396840
>>23396805
>>23396791
>>23396714
>>23396648
hungry virgin 101
>>
Bump for more girls
>>
File: P00_002.jpg (301 KB, 778x1280) Image search: [Google]
P00_002.jpg
301 KB, 778x1280
>Age:

>Gender:
Female.

It was super fun, plus not that many people have a good idea of how slutty I am so I don't have to worry about that.

35+
A few active fwb.
Yeah a few.
Not really my thing, I enjoy a bit of modesty.

Sucked this nice man's dick after he helped me carry my groceries to my car.

Blackmail a guy for more sex and some stuff from work.

Met my friend's dad about a dozen times over the last year or so for some kinky sex and roleplaying.

I love submissive/dominate stuff, elaborate roleplaying.

I also enjoyed a series of sexual encounters with my friend and random guys, she is such a fox.

I'm super into impregnation fantasizes but I'm not interested in actually getting knocked up for obvious reasons.

Yes.

Sometimes a bit of both.

Yes several times.

Yeah but never anyone who mattered to me.

I'm sure it has, I literally got fucked out of a job once.

Yes.

I've had sex with both my step-brothers.

>Optional, pic
Okay.
>>
>>23409585
Fucked out of a job? Story pls.
>>
>>23398783
>I was raped by an uncle when I was 13. this continued for almost 2 years
Are you one of those girls who always says yes because she feels like she doesn't deserve to say no?
>>
>>23409608
When I was 16 I got a job in a local office over the summer but the guy who trained me that morning fucked me in his car during lunch then called in saying he needed the rest of the day off and took me to his apartment to fuck more.

I played super dumb and acted like I though lunch was the end of the day and they believe that and gave me a second chance but then a few days later he had a day off and fucked me all night and didn't wake me up so I got fired for not calling in/no showing.

I think he did it on purpose because he thought I would ruin his job or something if things went south.
>>
>>23409585
Got a timestamp?

Also tell me about having 5 in one day
>>
>>23394412

>put an ice cube up there

Where exactly?
>>
>>23409585
Got a snap or kik?
>>
>>23408551
Not found. Sorry
>>
>>23409585
>Sucked this nice man's dick after he helped me carry my groceries to my car.
How does that even happen?
>>
>>23409777
I told him I'd like to take him for breakfast for helping me and we ate biscuits in his car and I blew him.
>>
>>23409585
Can you tell more about your friends dad? What kind of kinky stuff?
>>
>>23409664
Should have blackmailed him
>>
>>23409585
how did you blackmailed someone?
>>
>>23400828
Kik me pls
halbetto
>>
File: d60.gif (2 MB, 280x182) Image search: [Google]
d60.gif
2 MB, 280x182
>Age: 24
>Gender: Male
>How did you come to terms with being a slut? Yup. I love sex.
>How many guys fucked/gone down on? Had one guy pay me to suck my dick
>How many girls fucked/gone down on? 20+. Only been having sex for like 4 years now and been in two relationships, one lasting 11 months and my current at almost a year exactly.
>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's? In a relationship.
>Most partners you've had in one day? 3
>Any experience with group sex? God I wish.
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how? Kinda. Hard to do with the male body without looking douchy. I just wear a lot of tailored clothes. Rolled up sleeves etc.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week? Nothing. That thoroughly irritates me. Girlfriend talked a big game and and walked it at first but has become so fucking boring.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month? Fucked the Christ out of my girl while shes on the phone with her mom. She was muted her phone mic every few seconds to really let go.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year? I can't decide. Once I was hiking with a FWB and stopped to take a drink. Things got a little heated and we had sex in the middle of a popular bike trail. A guy walked by walking his dog on a nearby trail. He can't not have heard us. I was going hard. Same girl later that day, we were having sex in her dorm. Her roommate came home and walked into the shared dorm. We didn't hear her come in. She came in and set her stuff down thinking maybe we would stop. We did not. I have never cum so hard in my life.
>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done? First time I ever had sex with two different girls in one day. Went on a first date. Had sex. It was a coffee date on campus. Had sex in her car behind said coffee place. Literally walked to my FWB dorm and had her suck me off before having sex again after.
>>
>>23409961 cont
>Anything you want to try but never had the opportunity? Why not? Having sex with friends/sisters in a short span of time. Never had the right circumstances.
>Have you ever profited from sex? Yes.
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful? Absolutely.
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life? For sure.
>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality? Yes. My girl is currently aware of half of my sexcapades and she is mildly disapproving at least.
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc) Not really.
>Do you enjoy being a slut? Oh my god yes.
>Ever experience with anything incestuous? Nope.
>>
>>23409961
Fuck. It's me again. I meant 30+
>>
>>23396513
>I'm more about wearing tight items

Care to share a pic? I'm quite a fan of tight jeans.

>I write a lot of erotica for my own personal edification

Would like to read some if you're comfortable sharing.
>>
>Age: 28
>Gender: F
>How did you come to terms with being a slut? I worked at a tourist bar in Prague for 4 years. So years of people coming and going on holiday... Mostly coming, haha
>How many guys fucked/gone down on? No idea
>How many girls fucked/gone down on? Couldn't count
>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's? Single
>Most partners you've had in one day? 3
>Any experience with group sex? With 5 was the biggest, mostly in 3s
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how? Not particularly
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past week? Blew this guy outside of my bar while I was working, behind the carwash
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month? Some wax and paint body art stuff with 2 of my girlfriends
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year? Don't feel like thinking back
>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done? I brought this guy back to my place and he had me piss on him, wasn't really into it but he was happy... Then when out in the living room he poured a bunch of blow on my bottom half and licked it all off, started fucking him and could taste it all over.... That was very fun
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not? Ummm. I'm not sure, I usually try and do what I'm in the mood for. Maybe fuck someone with a strap-on though. That sounds like a good time
>Have you ever profited from sex? No. But the pee/blow guy did buy me a bed, table, lounge chair even though I never asked for it or wanted any new things like that. He was pretty sweet on me.
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful? Not particularly..
>>
>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life? Yes
>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality? No
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc) No
>Do you enjoy being a slut? I've had a lot of great moments. So I guess so, haha
>Ever experience with anything incestuous? Not from me, no.
>>
>>23394389
Help a brother out nigga, give us some tips
>>
>>23410151
Show a pic? What's your favorite experience with multiple partners?
>>
>>23410195
My favorite time was when we were all outside in a field. This hot blonde with piercings all over her mouth, Krystal, was going down on me while her boyfriend was fucking her from behind, and there was another girl that was sucking on my nipples, kissing/biting me, then she sat on my face.... Ugh that was super hot. I love girls haha they drive me wild. Crystal's boyfriend kept asking to put it in me, but I refused.. I did like him begging though lol
>>
>>23410260
Oh man that's fucking hot... Any other good ones?

Got an email or a kik?
>>
Wish I knew a slut in Kansas :/ I would use her so much.
>>
>>23409890
Sub/dom, daddy/daughter and sillier roleplaying stuff like he force feeds me pieces of candy that makes me a retarded bimbo or violent stuff like rapes and murders.

>>23409898
I had never thought about that before at the time.

>>23409921
I filmed us and kind of implied that I would show his spouse if he broke it off and didn't give the company I work for a discount of stuff we were buying.

I was half-teasing but if he had gotten mean I probably would have.
>>
>>23413058
Just hang in there. It will all be okay.
>>
>>23393332
Any girls in this thread interested in watching me and my gf have sex? I kind of want to have a MFF 3some with my gf and someone she wants to have there (shes bisexual) but shes really shy so I thought maybe it would be worth trying it online first and then move it to real stuff.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
I just always enjoyed sex, and I quickly learned the thrill of having it with strangers
No idea, but that figure probably hasn't gone into the triple digits... probably
Considerbly less. Probably around 20. I don't really keep track
I would consider it a relationship, but its more of a dom/sub one with my bf. He likes me calling him Daddy. Cliché, I know. But he really loves it.
Five
Only a few times
If I'm in the mood, yes. But it's rare these days. I used to do it a lot a few years ago
>What's the sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done in the past week?
I was naked and Waved to a stranger while my bf was fucking me on our apartment balcony.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done in the past month?
I was blindfolded and made to serve my bf and some of his friends during the Super Bowl. I had to crawl everywhere and wasn't allowed to remove my blindfold (more of a hood, really). They didn't all use me at once though. I think the most I had at one time was three.
>What's the sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done in the past year?
So many to choose from. But I think it'll have to be when my bf told me to suck him off under the table at a restaurant. The tablecloths were almost long enough to reach the floor. After I swallowed, he pissed in my glass and I had to drink it with dinner
>>
The thought of being mounted by a dog as gotten me off many times, but I think I'd be too nervous to go through with it if given the opportunity. Plus we aren't allowed pets in our apartment
I used to hook up and suck off random guys during college, and at bars and nightclubs (which is, funnily enough how I met my bf). I was given cash a few times, but most of them would just offer to buy me a drink or two afterwards
I do enjoy the submissive feeling from my bf, but it was a powertrip before I met him. I felt like I could get anything from anyone if I asked for it. But I'm glad I didn't take it too far back then
Only a few times, but never in a bad way.
Yes
Yeah, I do. But there hasn't been any major problems
Yep. But now I consider myself more of a controlled slut.
Yes and no. I've never done anything with my own family, but I have been in an MFF with my brother and his sister.
Nope and nope, but I'm more than happy to chat on here.
>>
>>23414417

>Yes and no. I've never done anything with my own family, but I have been in an MFF with my brother and his sister.

Just realized my mistake there. I meant to type boyfriend and his sister.
>>
>>23414417
What appeals to you about having a dog mount you?
>>
>>23396729
i'm a helper
>>
>>23414728

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's the taboo aspect of sleeping with an animal, or maybe just the feeling of being made and used as a bitch. Every story I've read and picture/video I've seen shows the girls loving such an act. And, while I'm aware that it's all staged and fiction, it's still something I'd like to try.
>>
>Age
>Gender:
female
Stupid rumours
25-26 / around 30 I think
2 fwb's
mmf threesome
I dress pretty normal
masturbate on cam
mmf threesome
Gang bang with 5 guys
Definitly the gangbang
Currently not
Not much, just a few bucks
It kinda does yes.
Nope.
My ex bf said that I should stop fucking so many guys
It possibly could but I am not sure
Yep I do
Uhm no.. Not into that kind of thing.
throwaway email; [email protected]
>>
>>23414795
is there a specific breed that turns you on the most?
>>
>>23414842

I wouldn't say that they turn me on, but I've always thought Siberian Huskies to be gorgeous dogs. And when I was growing up, my aunt and uncle had a Golden Retriever that I always loved playing with. So if it were to happen, probably with one of those two.
>>
>>23414412
can you tell more about the super bowl party and the MFF with your BF and his sister?
>>
>>23414871
have you ever fantasized or thought about how you would want it to happen? Is is just about being mounted or would you do oral too? would you want to be leashed during, etc...?
>>
>>23414876

The Super Bowl party was something I had no idea about until it happened. I don't really follow sports (except for the Olympics) but my boyfriend watches the occasional match... usually with me sucking him off.

Anyway, on the day of the Super Bowl, he gives me this hood. He slips it over my head and it fits quite comfortably. It completely covered my eyes and most of the back of my head. There was a hole in the back which he used to make a makeshift ponytail with my hair. It only covered my eyes, leaving my ears and everything from my nose down free. While I'm wearing it, I feel him undress me. He gropes my tits and fingers me for a little, and I play the good girl for my daddy and calmly beg him to keep going.

I remember my it felt like my heart stopped at the sound of the apartment's phone buzzer, and I remember panicking when my boyfriend (whom I'll start calling Daddy now) spun me around a few times. I fell to the floor and couldn't work out which way I was facing. I heard the door open and the sounds of all these footsteps walking into the apartment. My daddy picked me up and said that his "little slut will be here to service all of you in every way as we watch the game" (his exact words).

I was fucked in all three holes, sometimes all together, sometimes separately. I was under orders to swallow every load I was given (which wasn't an issue, I love swallowing cum). I remember having dicks rubbed in my face, being spanked and slapped on my ass and pussy. My tits were unceremoniously groped and sucked on. I was fucked with bottles, feed food that had been dipped in cum dripping from my pussy. The only time I had the hood removed was when my daddy lead me into the shower. He took it off, pissed on me, rinsed me down and dried me off, before putting the hood back on and making me crawl back out.

(cont...)
>>
>>23414876
>>23414945

My daddy said he'd never tell me how many guys that he invited over, but I'm fairly confident it was just four other people. I didn't recognize any of their voices, so it could have been people that he worked with. But still, I remember being so scared and nervous when he invited in while I was naked. But looking back now, I loved every second of it.

As for his sister, that had a bit of a build-up to it. His sister lives in a different state and sometimes flies over for work. When she does, she'll stay with us. On her first visit after I submitted to my boyfriend, he played me against her. I would have to wear some skimpy outfits as if they were normal clothes, or hang out with her with a buttplug inside me. She was a lovely person and we became pretty good friends, but she knew everything that was going on.

Turns out, she and my daddy had been sleeping together since their late teens. She told me this during dinner, after my daddy made me cum at the table with a remote vibrator I had to hold inside me. I was trying so hard to resist it, but she couldn't hold it in any more. I had to strip for her and eat her out as my daddy fucked me from behind. After that, I watched the two of them fuck and then had to eat my daddy's cum out of her.

She only stayed a week, and that happened on the third day of her visit. I'm under orders to call her Mommy, and submit to her just as I would my boyfriend. When we drove her back to the airport on her first visit, I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes and she would beep the horn and call attention to me in the back seat. And she made me eat her out in the carpark one last time.

We keep in touch, and she comes back every now and again. She can be a little more dominant than her brother towards me, but I still enjoy her attention and miss her when she's not here.
>>
>>23414931

I love sucking cock, so oral is something I'd definitely do. I don't think I'd want to be leashed during, but I know that it would make it happen a lot easier if I didn't have the chance to stop it. Just the idea of being fucked with pure animalistic lust turns me on, and my daddy will just be the perfect amount of rough in the right mood. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of him as a dog during some of those moments.
>>
File: 1456540696705.jpg (526 KB, 1272x1094) Image search: [Google]
1456540696705.jpg
526 KB, 1272x1094
>tfw you will probably never meet one of these sluts and have random hot sex that you only have in your dreams

>tfw even if it does happen they may have herpes or worse
>>
>>23414990
these are by far some of the best slut thread stories i've seen in a really long time! thanks for sharing.

has his sister ever used a strap-on on you?

do you get off on being degraded (prob an obvious question haha) like being pissed on and spanked?
>>
>>23415004
do you think you could handle the knot?
>>
>>23415019

Well I'm very happy to tell you them, and answer everything else you want to ask.

No, his sister hasn't used a strap-on on me... yet. Although we have been talking about about buying one or two online. I'd love nothing more than to have my daddy and mommy fucking me at the same time. The most she has used on me is the aforementioned vibrator, and one of those small bullet-egg toys. She's put it inside me herself, and turns it on and off sometimes whenever we go out.

I really do, I love it. My daddy is the kind of dom who is firm, but fair. Mommy on the other hand can be a little rougher. She's sat on my face, locked me out naked on the balcony until I do something (we have a spare key hidden out there just in case, but I'm forbidden to touch it unless it's an emergency).

I love being pissed on. Daddy will do it almost every shower, saying he's marking me as his. The last time mommy visited, I had to beg and plead with her to piss on me (I was ordered to). She loved to tease me with it, and would make me watch as she would go down the sink or in the toilet. She made me agree to drink my own every time I needed to go before she pissed over me. The taste isn't something I'm a fan of, but I've learned to find it tolerable.

I really want them both to piss over me at once though. But that just comes down to timing and a willingness to hold it until the other is ready.
>>
>>23415028

I like to think I could. It doesn't look that big in pictures and videos, but I know it would probably feel bigger if it went inside me. I feel like I'd have to work up to it. For my first time with a dog, if I had a choice, I don't think I'd take it.
>>
>>23415067
you're really open with this stuff, in that case do you have a pic of you that you could share?
>>
>>23415067
any other stories like the Super Bowl one where you were just completely used?

do you get much into bondage ever?
>>
>>23415073
how often do you watch videos of it?

if your mommy or daddy said the only way for it to happen is to go completely over the top to act like a bitch for the dog would you do it? stuff like wearing ears/tail, sleeping in a dog cage, etc...?
>>
>>23415102
>you're really open with this stuff, in that case do you have a pic of you that you could share?
I'm open with this stuff because of the anonymity that 4chan provides. I've always been a silent lurker with previous slut threads and one day decided that I'd post in the next one that came up. I'm just fortunate that I had a few extra stories to tell. But I won't share pics. I am worried that someone I work with or know might be lurking. A few people have reacted negatively to my choice of lifestyle, and that was before meeting my daddy. I know the chances are slim, but I don't really want to run the risk of someone else finding out.

>>23415110
>any other stories like the Super Bowl one where you were just completely used?
Not on that level, no. Every other time I've been used by strangers it's usually just been me and them, and I could see them. But I'd love to do it again. Daddy never gives off any hints to what he's planning though. He might occasionally send me a text message or call to set something up, but most of the time it's completely out of the blue for me.

>do you get much into bondage ever?
Bondage, a little. We don't have much in the way of sex toys. He's handcuffed me to the bed before, and once on a chair with the vibrator on the lowest setting inside me, but that's about it.
>>
>>23415116
>how often do you watch videos of it?
Not that often. I enjoy different types of porn depending on my mood. It's not an everyday-thing for me. Maybe a few times a month.

>if your mommy or daddy said the only way for it to happen is to go completely over the top to act like a bitch for the dog would you do it? stuff like wearing ears/tail, sleeping in a dog cage, etc...?
If mommy or daddy told me to do that even without the promise of sex with a dog, I'd probably still do it. I'm not sure about the cage though, I've never been told to sleep in such a tight spot. Daddy has always let me sleep in his bed, but there was one night I was made to sleep naked on the balcony. It was a warm night, and all I was given was a mattress and a pillow, but I wasn't allowed to come back in until he was ready to open the door, which was around 10 I think.
>>
>>23415174
any experience with fucking older guys than you maybe in a position of power like a boss or landlord or something?
>>
>>23414945
did any of the other guys piss on you? what positions were you fucked in? ever pulled into a guy's lap and forced to ride them that night?
>>
>>23415174
and just curious but if I dropped my kik would you be open to talking more on there? no pic requests or anything like that.
>>
>>23415194
>any experience with fucking older guys than you maybe in a position of power like a boss or landlord or something?

No. But the thought has crossed my mind. Landlord wouldn't be too much trouble, but I only fuck who my daddy tells me to (hence controlled slut).

As for boss, I've always thought that to be pretty risky. Most of my boss's are married, and I've got no real way of knowing if those that aren't would go along with my advances. If we were all out having drinks, then maybe something could happen which I could use to my advantage, but it's something I don't want to risk,
>>
>>23415202
>did any of the other guys piss on you? what positions were you fucked in? ever pulled into a guy's lap and forced to ride them that night?
No, it was just daddy. I'm not sure if they knew about that he pissed on me in the shower or not that night, but no one mentioned it. But it is kinda hot not knowing about it for certain, or who they are. I don't often meet my daddy's friends from work. But a part of me wants to forget what they sounded like. I like the idea of meeting complete strangers who have already cum inside me.

I was pulled into a few laps that night, as well as bent over the table, on my knees sucking and being fucked doggystyle. After I came back from the shower, someone pressed me against the glass door to the balcony, and fingered and fucked me against it. I just know the lights were on for that.

>>23415208
>and just curious but if I dropped my kik would you be open to talking more on there? no pic requests or anything like that.
I don't have kik. And I'd prefer just to keep everything on here. I can almost guarantee that if you ask me something, someone else will repeat it here and I'll have to type it out all over again.
>>
>>23415282
ok on the kik thing. just had to ask.

is there a big age difference between you and your daddy and mommy?
>>
>>23415306
>ok on the kik thing. just had to ask.
All good.

>is there a big age difference between you and your daddy and mommy?
No, there isn't. Daddy is a little over a year older than me, and Mommy is actually several months younger than me. It is a bit of a turn on to submit to someone who's younger. They were born just over two years apart
>>
>>23415325
has your mommy ever spanked you or punished you for anything? it is hot that she is younger than you.

did any of the super bowl guys fuck your throat to the point of gagging and slobbering for you?
>>
File: 0076.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
0076.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
>Age:
>Gender:
F
I just like sex
14/19?
0/2
on/off boyfriend, 2 FWB's
just a MFM 3some
show a lot of cleavage usually
sucked off a co-worker on lunch break
blew a 50 yr old biker for a ride home
had sex with my boyfriends dad while he was sleeping
boyfriends dad
>Anything you want to try but never had the opportunity?
glory hole is kind of hot
not monetary but ive gotten drugs/rides out of it
not really
lost a job over it once
my mom found out about some of it and was pissed
not really anymore
sure
nope
eh pic but no contact
>>
>>23415333
has your mommy ever spanked you or punished you for anything? it is hot that she is younger than you.
It is hot that she's younger, and I know she enjoys dominating someone who's older than her. She brings it up quite often when we're together. But sometimes when she and her brother fuck, they both compare her younger pussy to mine, and it adds a little to the humiliation when I have to lick my boyfriend's cum out of her.

>did any of the super bowl guys fuck your throat to the point of gagging and slobbering for you?
Not that I remember. I was sucking cock for a while before I met my boyfriend, and he made sure that I had plenty of practice after we got together. I'm just used to it I guess.
>>
>>23415371
what are the sleeping arrangements like when she comes to stay?
>>
>>23415387
>what are the sleeping arrangements like when she comes to stay?

For starters, it was pretty standard. Daddy and I in our bed, and she was in the spare room (we have a two-bedroom apartment). But when their... history came to light, they spent the rest of her visit in the bed and I was in the spare room. We can fit the three of us in the one bed, but it's just slightly too small for a comfortable night of sleep. So when she visits, we alternate between the three of us. But next time she comes over, I'm going to suggest the three of us chip in for a larger bed. I know daddy will agree, but I'm not sure if she'd be willing to spend a few hundred on a bed she'll only use a few times a year.
>>
>>23415443
how else is she more dominant towards you?

where is your favorite place to be pissed on on your body?

did any of the super bowl guys talk to you during the night or call you any names?

how did it make you feel to drink piss from a glass in a restaurant?
>>
I have to head out soon, so this'll be my last post. I'll answer any more questions when I get back.

>>23415457
>how else is she more dominant towards you?
She can be a lot more direct. Where daddy will just pull out his cock and tell me he wants me to suck him off, mommy will actually order me to eat her out... or suck him off. While they've both made me do things and order me around, mommy just acts more dominant. Maybe she's jealous that she can't have the relationship with her brother that I do (daddy mentioned that to me once). I'll admit I've been thinking about asking her to go full femdom on me, just for a night so we can try out such a role.

>where is your favorite place to be pissed on on your body?
Daddy started my piss fetish by going on me as a joke in the shower. At first, it was just down my leg and over my feet, but asked him to do it again a few days later. He would go over my stomach and chest, and then one day he just aimed over my face and into my mouth without telling me. We've played with it a few times, and he's made me drink my own on more than one occasion. Mommy liked to hold my head as she goes over my face, and insists I thank her for it afterwards. Sometimes, she makes me beg for it too. I'm not ashamed to say that I've learned to enjoy being pissed on.

>did any of the super bowl guys talk to you during the night or call you any names?
Not really. I think they were being restrained, despite what I was doing. They mostly used my name when they wanted me. They mentioned the words slut and whore, but never as a name for me though, more in how I was acting and what I was doing.
>>
>>23415457
>how did it make you feel to drink piss from a glass in a restaurant?
Ah, now that was embarrassing. Before that, we hadn't really done anything public with pissplay. We were sitting against the wall in the restaurant, and I was allowed to hide the glass behind a menu and a bottle of water. I don't think daddy wanted to draw too much attention to it. I was nervous at the time, but looking back it's definitely a thrill I'd like to do again
>>
>>23415506

Have your doms ever experimented with you doing bathroom use control, omorashi or diapers?
>>
>>23415343
Tell me about the threesome?
>>
>>23415506
you and your daddys relationship is honestly really damn cute. I'd love to have that kinda relationship someday. it seems like a lot of fun
>>
>>Age: 23
>>Gender: M
>>How did you come to terms with being a slut? I liked it
>>How many guys fucked/gone down on? 78
>>How many girls fucked/gone down on 59
>>Are you currently in a relationship, or have FWB's?
I have contacts
>>Most partners you've had in one day?
>>Any experience with group sex?
Yes, most was with 6 other people
>>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how?
Not really
Sucked a cock of a man i just met 3 minutes ago
>>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month?
4some with a female friend of mine and 2 of her male friends
>>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year?
Double gloryhole =ass and mouth
>>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done?
I like 4somes with two other gzys and 1 girl
>>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity? Why not?
I tried everything i wanted to
>>Have you ever profited from sex?
I got some drugs
>>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?
No
>>Has your sex life ever got in the way of other parts of your life?
I never involve my 'normal' friends/family in my sex live
>>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality?
I don't go around and tell people, because it's none of their business
>>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
I'm not stupid
>>Do you enjoy being a slut?
I like to fuck
>>Ever experience with anything incestuous?
My female cousin was in love with me, but after i talked some sense into her she understood how stupid it was
>>Optional, pic or throwaway contact
No thanks
>>
>>23406377
Omg I wish you were my gf. I would love a cock hungry slut for a girlfriend. Hell id even marry you. I really like the thought of you fucking and sucking cock all day while I'm at work. ;)
>>
>>23415523
>Have your doms ever experimented with you doing bathroom use control, omorashi or diapers?

Not really. Daddy's made me hold it once or twice so I could beg to go. Once on the balcony over the edge (mommy's idea), but we've never touched on diapers. I would wear one if ordered to, but I'm not into them. And I'm pretty sure my bf isn't either.

>>23416055
>you and your daddys relationship is honestly really damn cute. I'd love to have that kinda relationship someday. it seems like a lot of fun
Thank you. I consider myself blessed to have such a unique and special relationship. I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.
>>
>>23415764
it was my Bf and his friend, we were all drinking and idk it was cool. i dont know if i would do it again though
>>
>>23418035
Did you get DP'd?
>>
File: 1213485472584.jpg (5 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1213485472584.jpg
5 KB, 126x126
>Age:
>Gender:
M
It's ok, I guess
Not at the moment, but I will
no
I dress normally, and wear whatever's comfortable
I ate out my sister (h8ters be h8tin)
probably that last thing
I fucked a trap. Does that count?
Honestly? The flirting aspect of it is my favorite part. I like making people feel special.
No, I think I've done it all.
Nope, I'm no prostitute.
It makes me feel kind of dirty sometimes, but then I remember I don't give a fuck because I'm disease free.
No. They're pretty separate.
Only my circle of friends know, and they don't judge.
Well, seeing as how I fucked my sister once, yeah, duh.
Yes. It's pretty awesome, because with me there's no pressure. Only relief.
Yes. With one of my sisters 4 years younger than me. We've been at it for a while.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-01-01-25-55.png (134 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-01-01-25-55.png
134 KB, 720x1280
25 male, slept with 92 girls. Another one a couple hours ago tonight. Lots of girls off tinder and some at parties, have dates almost every day, some times two.
>>
>>23418076
no, my bf fucked me while i sucked off his friend, then they switched. both came in my mouth
>>
I'd probably be a slut if I could get anyone to fuck me or had ANY idea how these kind of interactions happen. I'm 27 and a virgin and I put myself out there a lot and no idea how this happened. The worst part is when people I know who do sleep around(both male and female) try to shame me for being interested in this life style that they participate in. It's fucking dumbl.

>>23418086
I honestly don't see how people find flirting fun at all. All it does is make me want to stab someone.
>>
Like even working out a lot hasn't fucking helped me achieve this. I don't get it at all.
>>
>>23418103
Do you not like anal?
>>
>>23418140
i dont really have a problem with it, but i wont do it unless its planned
>>
>>23418115
>I honestly don't see how people find flirting fun at all. All it does is make me want to stab someone.

Found your problem. You obviously don't like to socialize very much, so it's no wonder why you're still a virgin.
I'll fuck you if you're female though, if you want. I'll even skip the socializing aspect of it. Where are you?
>>
>>23418145
You seem really fun... too bad you don't want contact outside /soc/.
>>
ITT: Every guy is using his imagination, most of the girls are guys using their imaginations as well

Probably the most pathetic thread on soc at the moment
>>
>>23418148
I do like to socialize. A lot actually. The problem is people just will not talk to me at all. I go out of my way a lot and people just ignore me.

And nope I'm obviously a guy. I don't know any girls who have been in my position for any reason other than by choice.
>>
>>23418160
How do you figure they are using their imaginations and that no is being legit including the women?

I know plenty of people who lead these kind of lives. It's not exactly some unheard of thing.
>>
I guess I should clarify that I don't really understand what flirting is, and whenever I try to flirt or express interest in anyone it just turns into an automatic I'm not interested in you like that. In fact often I get that when I'm not trying.
>>
>>23418173
It sounds like you've got autism.
I am deeply sorry.
>>
>>23410192
Not really sure what to say, in all honesty - there's no real "cheat code" to it or anything like that. At this point in my life it's almost a self fulfilling prophecy - I'm a slut because people know I'm a slut. I'm largely a compulsive flirt, and spend a LOT of time talking to people. Like, I'm well known in my social circle for being stupidly active on social media, and constantly engaging with people.

For the most part I would suggest: Pay attention to your appearance (I don't mean go get shredded, but there's nothing wrong with adding some style. Wear clothes that fit. Know how to dress to impress when you want to), be *fun* and engaging to be around, don't walk into things with any expectations. Don't make any judgements on people. Don't gossip about partners. I'm apparently pretty well known for creating opportunities for people to walk into, essentially making off hand comments that invite them to engage if they feel so inclined but letting the comment fall aside in conversation if they do not.

I might just be too tired to respond properly and I'll try to give it some thought but .. Yeah. It's hard, because I am largely of the opinion it comes down to "have social skills, don't be a dick, be an attentive lover."
>>
>>23418180
I'm autistic and schizophrenic yeah
>>
>>23418115
People shame you for being interested in sleeping around? Wat. What the hell do they say?

My immediate thought is either people are hypocritical fucks, or they are (for lack of a better term) fairly ethical whores and you're talking about essentially using people as masturbatory aids. I'm a massive slut, but I'm apparently also the most respectful slut anyone knows. :|

Why does flirting make you want to stab someone?

>>23418173
How do you express interest / react when turned down?
>>
>>23418209

I don't know I don't really want to stab anyone but I get really agitated/angry easily and throw fits a lot that I often don't even remember.

I don't really know how to describe it. I mean I typically just try to talk to women completely platonically unless they comment on my attractiveness. The only women I ever speak to are online though since in real life I just get ignored. I can't ask them questions about themselves, make a joke, etc anything without just being ignored or blown off even when guys and girls try to wingman me or introduce me to women they know. And usually they offer to help but after trying to they end up telling me I shouldn't be bothering at all or that I'm never going to get laid. The only women I know in real life who have commented have told me I'm ugly as fuck and a psychopath because I get upset easily. Although to be fair I get violent usually because someone is making fun of me or laughing at me. Both of the women who called me ugly as fuck have told me I'm cute and really interesting to talk to and should have no problem though so I don't know what to believe. Since women tell me if they say stuff like that chances are they are being sincere. But guys tell me it is almost 100 percent for attention on their part or "to be nice" but I've actually had girls tell me they would rather say nothing than falsely tell someone stuff like that.

And no see that's just it. People tell me I just think women are sex toys. But I am interested in getting to know women it's just none will speak to me at all and Idk what I'm doing. The super successful guys tell me it's how I look(even after a few years of lifting weights I apparently still look subpar to other people I guess) but I mean...I know some pretty not great looking guys who do fine so I don't see why that matters. I've even had girls tell me themselves uglier guys than me are successful with women.
>>
And I remember when a lot of these guys and girls I knew when I was living in Texas failed to wingman me or get anything to happen they insisted I use Tinder or okc. I tried both. I typically will talk to anyone even if I dont' find them attractive. But people still tell me I need to lower my standards even though I have none. I got no matches on Tinder at all for like my first year. Then I was getting like 3 a week swiping everyone right. And that's including bots.

I mean maybe it's just not a lifestyle for me. But it still really interests me.
>>
And as I already said I honestly am not sure I have any idea what flirting actually is. I honestly jsut say or do what other more successful tell me to and then it never works for me and people become hostile toward me or make fun of me.
>>
Bumping to get the thread back on track.
>>
>>23418103
Nice. Why don't you think you'd do it again?
>>
Has anyone got the image that's normally used for slut threads? All I remember is that it's a naked woman in the middle of a gangbang, with "slut" and other words written over her body.

When this thread dies, I'll use it to start the next one
>>
>>23419583
it was pretty awkward the next day
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
Had a threesome with a guy I was seeing and his roommate and then went to dinner afterwards like whatever. It was kind of an "oh, I guess I'm a slut now" feeling
Shit... 30-40ish?
8, if you could girls involved in 3+somes
A few FWB's, not seriously dating anyone
Yesss it's my favorite thing (that I don't get enough of anymore, sadly.)
Yes, when I can - my fav way to go out is miniskirt, stockings, and a crop-top. I also looove cosplay.
Dressing up at home and masturbating with two dildos.
Hooking up with a guy I met through a friend at a show afterwards
Foursome with two college friends (m and f, dating) and the guy's roommate
Probably a tie between spending 3 hours in a gloryhole at a party, and the one time I got five of my friends (one of whom I was kinda dating at the time) to run a train on me
>>
>>23419825

>8

Okay, you have to go into detail on this.
>>
File: 2238465.jpg (949 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2238465.jpg
949 KB, 900x900
>>23419825
I would love to spend like a whole weekend (or week~!) basically being used by a group of cool guys. Not like a full-on slave thing - we'd mostly just hang out, play video games, go out some, but I'd have to wear a collar, and any of them could just take me when and however they like while we're doing other things.
Not directly - does giving a dealer bjs for weed count?
Both - I love feeling like a sex object, feeling desired, feeling like I'm being used... but at the same time, being so desired makes me feel powerful.
Not really
Yea, but fuck 'em
Sometimes, but I'm pretty smart about it these days
Yaass
>Incest?
Nope, that's gross
>Pics?
Nope, but pic related is kinda how I look irl.
>>
>>23419836
That would be that time in the Gloryhole.

I'm pretty sure it was 8. It could have been slightly more or slightly less, I'm pretty sure two guys came back twice? It was hard to tell...
>>
>>23419781
I guess I could see that happening. Mind posting another pic maybe?
>>
File: soerect.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
soerect.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>>23419825
holy fuck anon
i am like diamonds reading this thinking about having a sexy slut like you to come home to playin with yourself and us fuckin ye the way your trying to get them toys too
>tfw we need a fucktoy like you

sorry btw if this post don't belong in thread
came across this post from main page and had to reply
>>
>>23419838
How about just a face pic?
>>
>>23419838
And here I thought pudpud didn't like being objectified
>>
>>23419825
>>23419836
Any chance you are Austrlian?
>>
>>23418010
are you still reading this thread/answering questions?
>>
>>23419962

Yeah, I'm still here for now. Will have to head off in about an hour though. Shoot.
>>
>>23420040
has your daddy or mommy ever told you to do something that you were really hesitant about but wound up enjoying?

do they ever have you dress up or where a costume?

if your apartment allowed pets and your daddy got you a dog would you let if fuck you whenever it wanted or is it just something you want to try once?

you said the other day that you think fucking your landlord would be easy if your daddy allowed it. why do you think it would be easy?
>>
>>23420129
>has your daddy or mommy ever told you to do something that you were really hesitant about but wound up enjoying?
I think the threesome between the two of them is the first thing that comes to mind. Back then, I had never had a third person involved before and I always though incest was weird and disturbing. Calling him Daddy was one thing that I turned out to enjoy, but I never actually knew that he had an incest fetish until that night with his sister. These days, almost every time his phone rings, I hope it's her organizing another visit.

>do they ever have you dress up or where a costume?
Not really, at least not beyond some slutty and revealing outfits I used to wear. Besides, they don't seem to complain if I'm naked.

>if your apartment allowed pets and your daddy got you a dog would you let if fuck you whenever it wanted or is it just something you want to try once?
I guess it depends on how that one try goes. If I like it and it gets me off, then I imagine I would do it again. But I have enjoyed the thought of submitting to a dog and just bending over for him whenever he wants to mount his bitch. But the other side of that coin is the embarrassment and humiliation that it could cause. If we have people over and the dog decides he wants sex, he's not going to care that we have company. I've been put in embarrassing and humiliating situations before that I've loved, but I think that one is crossing the line.
>>
>>23420129
>you said the other day that you think fucking your landlord would be easy if your daddy allowed it. why do you think it would be easy?
If I fuck my boss at work, we both run the risk of losing our jobs. And if it's a married one, he could lose his wife, kids, house, etc and I'd feel terrible if it happened because of me. In my mind, landlord would be easier. Daddy and I have been great tenants (as fair as I'm concerned). We never have any complaints, we keep the place tidy and our rent is always paid on time. I don't know if our landlord is married, but I think it would be easier to seduce him if he were to come round. Or maybe I've just read too many stories online about it.
>>
>>23420196
can you share some of the other embarrassing and humiliating situations you've been in?

i see what you are saying about the dog thing. would have to let it happen only when you wanted for sure. i guess the question was more would the dog be a regular partner if possible.
>>
>>23420202
how old was the oldest guy you have fucked?

would you fuck a guy who wasn't really attractive to you if your daddy told you to?
>>
>>23420236
>can you share some of the other embarrassing and humiliating situations you've been in?
Well there is the aforementioned restaurant, the care ride with mommy, and I've been made to do things on our balcony. Daddy and I have indulged in outdoor and semi-public sex a few times, and he made me suck him off once in a movie theater.

>i see what you are saying about the dog thing. would have to let it happen only when you wanted for sure. i guess the question was more would the dog be a regular partner if possible.
If I liked it, then I'm sure he would be. And I'm sure I'd submit to him too if I could train him when it's okay to try and mount me.

>>23420242
>how old was the oldest guy you have fucked?
I honestly couldn't tell you. Age wasn't something I really asked about. But if I had to take a guess, probably early-mid 40's

>would you fuck a guy who wasn't really attractive to you if your daddy told you to?
Daddy has told me to fuck and/or suck guys before, and he's sometimes given me a certain amount of time to do it. Once it was literally "go over there and offer him your ass." The short answer to your question is yes, I would and I have. But if I don't like the way they look, I don't necessarily have to look at them.
>>
>>23420273
how did the "go over there and offer him your ass" time go?

any more details on a time you fucked a guy you weren't really attracted to?
>>
>>23420312
>how did the "go over there and offer him your ass" time go?
Picking up random guys in a bar or club was actually how I met my boyfriend. And after I submitted to him, he would sometimes point out guys he wanted me to tease, or suck. Telling me to fuck a complete stranger was rare. Daddy pointed out a guy at the bar to me, told me to offer my ass. He looked a bit lonely and I think me just approaching him cheered him up a little. So I went over to the bar and introduced myself, he told me his name. I leaned on the bar and asked him what he thought of my ass. He was taken back and must have thought I was joking or something. He didn't answer, so I grabbed his hand and made him grope me. I told him that it was his if he wanted it, so we went out to my car (Daddy wanted to drink, so I drove) and he fucked me in my ass.

Turns out Daddy had been talking to him earlier in the night, His girlfriend left him a few days ago and he was pretty upset. I guess he just wanted to try and drown his sorrows. I like to think I made his night.

>any more details on a time you fucked a guy you weren't really attracted to?
I really don't have any stories about it. If I sucked a cock of a guy I didn't think was attractive, I'd just close my eyes and think of him as someone else. I wouldn't think of anyone I've been with as 'ugly,' but I'm not the kind of person that thinks looks are everything either.
>>
>>23418183
Does notbeing a dick *really* matter though? Two of the guys who have been with the most(and some of the most attractive) women I know of are not exactly known for being the nicest guys. Although one of them is self aware about this and the other actually thinks he is very nice even though he is condescending to literally everyone and treats people like garbage
>>
>>23414990
Are u breastysadie??
>>
File: Snapshot_20160208_031702.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160208_031702.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Holy fuck I can't believe all the double digit sluts in here.
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
I just fuck a lot, and love it
Around 160 at this point
Yes. I am married and just let go of a submissive.
Yes. A black friend of mine, who was built and rich (I was skinnyfit, white, and poor) used to pick up either single girls, or two girls and tag team or trade them mid-session. Had a party with him, another guy, and a stripper back in high school.
Yes. Extra slim fit dress shirts, slim fit dress pants or jeans, free-balling or Andrew Christian underwear, and Speed-o swimming briefs which are tiny
I still want to be with a Native American woman, as well as a few particular races (Had Persian, still want Arab, etc)
I have worked in amateur porn, and was once paid by an older woman after fucking her.
It does give me a sense of sexual empowerment, yeah. But also submissive to my own primal urges
Yeah, detracted from my studies as I finished my bachelor's degree.
Damn right!

Throwaway contact is durtydan000 at the gmail. I live in the SE US region, but soon move to the NE and will be travelling nearly 100% of the time for work, including to Europe. Picture is obviously not erect.
>>
>>23418086
How did the whole thing with your sister start?
>>
>>23420910
Very nice dick, AnonSlut =) Can only imagine when erect, wow
>>
>>23420964
Thanks.
>>
>>23419838
you'd love hanging out with my friends

we rent a 8+ bedroom house every year for an extended weekend and just everybody fucks each other silly
>>
>Age: 22

>Gender: Female

Eh. I like it.

Eight

Three

Neither right now

Four

Yup, had sex with my bf at the time in a large group. Also went down on a guy I knew that was part of it.

I only flaunt myself when I want someone/something. Tight clothes, anything that shows off some skin.

Not really anything. Been a boring week.

Blew a guy I knew when my car broke down.

Threesome with another girl and a guy.

See above lol

I always wanted to let some random guy fuck me, but don't want to risk it.

Not with money. Had guys buy me stuff though. Never did it just for that reason.

It makes me feel good knowing guys will flip out and give me attention even though I'm not a 10/10.

Sometimes.

Parents and a few friends that I had.

Not really. I'd be lying if I said never, but not often.

Absolutely.

I have thought about it from time to time when I'm super horny, but never acted on it.

Stay tuned.
>>
>>23421266
4 in one day? I need details of this.

Also a pic would be great.
>>
>>23421266
Bump. Where the hell did you go?
>>
>>23396729
Where are you? If you're in the UK I'd be very willing to offer my services to help fulfil a fantasy ;-)
>>
>>23406806
kzdashe here. i can't help i'm a bimbo. i never denied, not once. lol.
>>
>>23422800
Got an email?
>>
>>23422825
[email protected]
>>
Bump. Come on we need some more sluts in here
>>
Does anyone remember that Scottish slut that used to post on the threads a few months ago?
>>
>>23425103

Sean Connery?
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
Still struggle with it
45-50/don't know
No
Yes
I only wear a bra when I have to go to work, but I've got small boobs so it doesn't matter. I like short shorts in summertime.
Played with myself on facetime with a guy I used to date
Sucked on a friends boobs for free drinks and weed
Sex on the bar at work after we closed and cleaned up
I skipped a day of high school to have sex in a car in the parking lot almost all day
Glory hole because I've never been to a place with one
No money
Submissive
Not really
Yes
No
Not really
Cousin by marriage, so not really
>>
>>23425235
Mind posting a pic?
>>
Very random question, but what do femanon sluts think about domming an arrogant kind of guy?

People always ask if you would date a sub or cuck BF who would be sweet and do all these nice things for you. I'm talking, though, about an arrogant, conceited guy. The type who would slut-shame in high school and talk down to you.

Suddenly you discover he's an actual wimp in bed. Wears a chastity belt and has a weakness for worshiping slutty cunts. Do you get back at him? Do you kick his blue balls, and squeeze him for the cash he's worth?
>>
>>23418087
how do you do it senpai
how do you fug them
>>
>>23425598
By looking presentable and sounding confident
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 740x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 740x723
There is a regular customer at my bar, M. He comes in a few night a week and is friends/friendly with quite a few people there. We always have great conversations, but I distance myself because I prefer fucking around with people outside of my work place so that no one knows what I get up to.

Well, my friend L started hooking up with M. Just drunk makeouts and texting. L told me The other night they were at bar, had several drinks and she wanted to leave because she felt that he wasn't really her type. They get into her car, start making out, and when they paused she realized he had pulled out his dick and was jerking off while they were kissing. She freaked out, he called her a dicktease and left.

After hearing this story I got insanely turned on. I know what he did would make most girls freak bc it's creeptastic. But I'm thinking parking lot, people there, you were jerking yourself without an invite from her? Ballsy! Makes me wet right now. Anyway, M came up to my bar last night and sat next to my waitress station. We talked all night as usual except this time I was finding it hard to concentrate because of my throbbing clit. He leaves, sends me a friend request and a message on Facebook this morning.

If we fuck, it's bound to get back to the bar and everyone I know. I really don't want anyone there to know about the freaky shit I get up to. What do, what do? Find some rando that looks like M and bang him to get it out of my system? Meh. Ugh. *Checks the 'I'm not a robot - I'm a slut.' box*
>>
>>23425998
You can fuck me instead if you're in Chicago
>>
>>23426032
Thank you, but I'm in NJ, lol
>>
>>23425998
i'm in ny, next time i'm down, i'll get it out of your system lel ;)
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
never had to, doesn't bother me
25ish / 40+
5 / 5
2 fwb's right now
sex-3 oral-4
yup, a few 3sums (mmf/mff) and some stuff with other couples
definitely, i love being able to put on clothes and have people want to take them off of me
casual wear-shorts and a tanktop or cami and sneakers
slutty-tight skirts/dresses, revealing tops and boots (i hate heels)
went down on a FWB in his car outside where he works in broad daylight
anal sex with a guy i had met at a party that night
met up with a guy i matched with on tinder, ended up back at his place having sex with him and his roommate, together and separate, for the whole weekend
road tripping with my bf at the time who liked to share me. driving thru the nite and needed a break. he said we should stop at one of those adult stores off the interstate. my 1st time at a gloryhole. LOVED IT
id love to do a gangbang with total strangers, like just get a hotel room and have people come by whenever and play with me. ive got a mild latex allergy so i don't like to use condoms much (i know they make latex free ones, still hate em) so id need to make sure everyones clean and it just seems like too much planning and work, so i haven't done it.

cont...
>>
>>23426070
Ever do anything like that? Or any good stories worth mentioning at all?
>>
>>23426097
Thanks Anon, I'd appreciate it. I guess surfing through dick rate threads and playing with myself with suffice til then, hahaha. Teasing... Kind of o:)
>>
>>23426215
Wow, just the kind of stuff I'm into. Got a pic to show?
>>
>>23426215
cont...
yes, gifts and weed/booze mostly, but i used to have a couple sugar daddies when i was a bit younger and a bit dumber, and they sometimes gave me cash.
both and i love it
yes, i've missed class and shifts at work but thats mostly because of being hungover or something. although ive definitely skipped class to meet up with someone before.
yup, some friends think im not careful enough and they try to lecture me. a year or so ago i was getting serious with this one guy and when he wanted to know my sexual history, i told him. big mistake. he freaked out on me, ended that relationship quick.
i think my job and social standing are fine, im comfortable with who i am. but i suppose safety is always an issue. i've done some dumb stuff before but i try to learn from my mistakes.
i love that i can be slutty when i want to. i love that i can be THAT girl if/when i want to
the first time i ever gave someone head, my step-brother was in the room and watching, but we never did anything together.
i hope i don't come to regret this, but i get bored sometimes i guess. no promises, and probably no nudes. [email protected]
>>
>>23426224
Got an email? We can exchange pics to get off
>>
>>23426232
>>23426215

Where are you from? Irvine, California over here.
>>
>>23426232
Emailed. I'd love to chat with you
>>
>>23426217
This was my original survey : >>23410132
if that helps at all...
>>
>>23426292
I guess that's a no to >>23426239
:(
>>
>>23426292
Damn, sounds like you're into some wild shit. What do you look like, if I may ask?
>>
File: DSCN_124110.png (790 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSCN_124110.png
790 KB, 640x480
>>23426227
i guess it is kind of unfair to post a story to an image board and refuse to give you all an image in mind. hope this helps lol not me at my sexiest but hopefully it'll do

>>23426245
i'd rather not say here, but i'm definitely pretty far from cali, sorry hun

>>23426278
k thanks hun, ill get back to your email as quick as i can
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>23426300
I don't have a "throwaway email" but here's one just because I'm in the mood reading all of these stories haha
>>
>>23426316
You can email mine then so you don't get flooded
[email protected]
>>
>>23426316
Holy shit, you're fucking smoking hot... Man those are some lucky guys you're fucking
>>
>>23426314
You're cute Anon. Too bad we have to hide faces here, lol, def for the best though o:)
>>
>>23426335
thanks! i'm envious of your boobs tho, layin down flat and they still look so yummy!

and yes, definitely for the best. don't need to add any fuel to the fire lol
>>
>>23426070
I'm in NJ 32 male let's talk
Kik - goblue46200
>>
>>23426362
Your survey - you've been with 5 girls? I wish I could be lucky number 6, haha. I love girls, they turn me on like mad when I'm fucking them, I don't know why lol.

"That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can." J D Salinger :D
>>
>>23426412
Would you mind sharing another pic?
>>
>>23426412
i couldn't agree more! Salinger really hit the nail on the head there. i'd love for you to be #6, ill bet we could have a hell of a lot of fun ;)
>>
>>23426473
Ugh, why do I have to go to work right now?! Haha fuuuuck
>>
>>23400828
Kik me; Mcspiggle
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.