[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femdom/malesub thread since the last is gone >asl >role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: z1qKTs2.jpg (97 KB, 1720x1147) Image search: [Google]
z1qKTs2.jpg
97 KB, 1720x1147
Femdom/malesub thread since the last is gone

>asl
>role
>kinks
>limits
>what are you looking for
>contact

I'll start us off
F/usa
Domme obviously
There isn't much I'm not into but my favorites are bondage, chastity, humiliation, sadism, cuckolding, forced bi and forced fem, 24/7 D/s, taboo roleplaying, lots of others we can discuss and maybe I'll fill out one of those sexmaps
My limits are basically scat and vom
Ideally I'd have a very loyal slave I could alternate between doting on/loving and torturing/abusing. The extremity of the things I'm into means that I probably won't find anyone irl who would be interested in it all, so I'll settle for playing with subs online. I'd be interested in playing long term if that happens but I'm not holding out for anyone that I actually click who is also kinky as I am
>>
20 USA
Switch but prefer to sub
Into forced bi, forced fem, bondage, foot and feminization
Blood, animals, scat and vomit
Depending on the area, maybe meeting up.
Kik: zoidberg6926
>>
I guess I'll try here.

>20, M, Mississippi
>Submissive male
>Spanking, cum in ass, cum on face, cum eating, anal, teasing, denial, chastity, all sorts of other shit, with the exception of bathroom kinks and extreme pain.
>I'm looking for a female, trans woman, or sissy who's up to dominate over skype pretty much every day. I've just been looking for so long, and haven't found anybody. I'm willing to serve, so please respond if interested.
>Both my skype and kik are "wedgiemastergirl"
>>
>>23381549
Shit forgot to mention I'm a male
>>
33/M/Australia (Mackay, but I get around a bit too)
Switch with a mild leaning toward Dom.
Tease & denial (giving & receiving, preferably both at once while we drive each other nuts), bondage, cuckqueaning. Sometimes in the mood for pegging & SPH.
Scat, perm marking/damage (physical or mental).
Another tease & denial crazed switch, or Domme, but a good quality sub would be just as nice - I've had my fill of those who are all take/demand/seem to think I have to do all the mental heavy lifting for them.
gmail: jbanksau
>>
29 M USA

New to the BDSM world, honestly. Looking to talk/explore/get coached as a sub.

Things I'm into currently:
bondage, cuckolding, roleplay, ageplay

With the right person I'm certain I could be persuaded to try/do more, with the exception of scat/blood/piss/vomit

email: [email protected]
>>
>19 male USA

>slave

>forced fem, forced bi, cuckold, chastity, humiliation, CBT, 24/7, petplay, watersports, sissification, branding, bondage, masochism, anal/pegging, semi-public,

>scat, blood, animals, family, vomit

Basically, I am looking to made a complete and utter slave to a woman who controls my life entirely and makes me her houseboi. I would do chores around the house and ensure she was happy and comfortable. My cock would be hers, and hers alone. She would decide what I use it for, and when I use it. I would be dressed to please my mistress, She would stretch my limits slowly and surely until I was completely submissive to her. I am a virgin and would love to loose it to someone like this.
>>
>asl
24/f/nz
>role
femdom
>kinks
fuck man, theres a lot of them. Chances are I'm into it if you are. I've been kind of into mummy dom lately, and I've got the tits for it.

but I prefer it when the subs are more degenerate, it's fun to tease them about it.

>limits
poop, vomit, extreme age play.

Ideally something IRL but if there were any locals lurking I'd have met them through fetlife already. A cute online sub to be madly obsessed with me and spam me with needy messages everyday and let me love and abuse him would be cute tho. However I don't want the communication to be purely kink/sexual, building a connection and knowing the person behind the kink is important to me.

>contact
I mean if the above shit hasnt scared you off, leave your kik in a reply and make sure you have a face pic as your profile.
>>
>>23381647
Hey, I'd rather not put my face as my profile image for personal security reasons. Do you mind if I just send you a pic afterwards?
>>
>>23381647
Oh christ almighty help me

My kik is stonesunshine
>>
>>23381647
Kik is wedgiemastergirl, if you want to message.
>>
>>23381647
Its zoidberg6926
>>
>>23381597
The scat line is limits obviously, not shit I'm into.
>>
>>23381662
Im already talking to you, you slut. You're going to get punished for looking for other doms now.
>>
>>23381683
:o
>>
File: ensure death.jpg (9 KB, 163x156) Image search: [Google]
ensure death.jpg
9 KB, 163x156
>>23381683
I've never fucked up so hard in my entire life.
>>
>>23381683
FUCKING #REKT
>>
>>23381517
Whereabouts in US, OP?
>>
>>23381711
At least you have someone to punish you severely Anon.
>>
>>23381647
Willing to explore possibilities with you. kik: hbdoubleu
>>
>>23381647
melbmarko92

Would love to hear from you (:
>>
>>23381647
25 aus pervert
Kik iamfabio1990
>>
>>23381742
Dont you have a girlfriend you cuck, Marko.

This is why I need to stop posting my info on femdom 4chan threads.
>>
>>23381760
nah not anymore, would love to chat again, if not I totally understand
>>
18/M/KIK: girlyservant
Also do females actually do this lol
Anyway I'm into licking your pussy
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 235x235
>>23381647
>>23381683

>mfw seeing this and imagining the voice behind it

Kik:WickedThyme
>>
>>23381647
Kik is Zettadude. I'd much rather send you a pic afterwards, but the rest I can absolutely do.

Hope you like hairy American boys.
>>
>>2338164
Son_of_Sin
>>
>>23381517
>asl
19/m/UK
>role
sub
>kinks
Pegging
Crossdressing
Pain
Torture
Petplay
BDSM
Facesitting
Rape
CBT
>limits
Scat, piss, other disgusting shit, and things that leave permanent marks
A girl in the UK or at least in Europe who is willing to meet up.
>contact
[email protected]
>>
>21 bi m uk
>sub
>facesitting, toys, big dicks, cuck, fem, humiliation
>toilet stuff
>fun chat maybe more, have a domme girlfriend but she isn't opposed to sharing me with a dom guy
Kik is mashedpotitties
>>
I have been intersted in a dom chick fora while, well more of a switch. I'm 23 M England and a switch.

It would be good to find a chick who is more of a goddess type wanting to be worshiped and attended to and smothered with my affection and attention, when she wants it.

Not looking for some chick who doesn't know how to be a real dom but insists on having an ego trip

out've the kink or fetish we treat each other like normal humans, at least in our first interactions.

my kik is Tolkien93
>>
Kik smokesomeweed171 18 M Belgium up for anything F or M
>>
>>23381647
Kik: cellifab
>>
>>23382763
>>Wants a goddess to worship, uses the word chick.
>>
27/m/usa
sub
i'm a little new to this but i'll try just about anything
looking for a female to dominate me via kik and reward me with pictures of herself
kik artdoy
>>
>>23381647
>mummy dom lately, and I've got the tits for it.

came just from this, nice
>>
>>23381647
21/Canada supertrooper94
I'd love to suck on mummy's tits every morning for breakfast
>>
>>23381647
kik is nemotrap

I think I messaged you but you never responded.
>>
21 M Australia (the awkward western side where nothing exists)
Open to pretty much anything besides scat and vom
Kik - Bearded_hawk

>>23381647
Dont have one as my profile pic, but more than willing to send one after
>>
>>23383533
Clearly you have no balls if you won't put your picture as a profile picture. That's why she has that caveat there, to weed out the weak.
>>
>>23381647
jade8777
>>
>>23381647
34 m maryland kik: solidwill1981
>>
>>23381647
Kik zutalos
>>
>>23381647
Kik: WilliamScatner

Definitely into the mommy dom stuff.
>>
the great irony is that not all gays are faggots. Some can be masculine. But all "men" into femdom are faggots.
>>
>>23384556
The great irony is that no one cares about this troll comment, especially while a Domme is fucking them
>>
I must admit, I am a dom IRL. But i have wondered what it'd be like to have a dominatrix in-charge for once. I suspect i would be a terrible sub, I'm a bit to cocky to be a sub.
>>
>>23381517
Where at in US?
>>
>>23381647
adding to the ocean of replies, dongfacemcgee
>>
It might just be me but UK girls see a little withdrawn for these kind of threads. Such a shame.
>>
>>23381647
You're pretty much exactly what I've been looking for
Kaleidoscope710
>>
File: What to do with my life.jpg (168 KB, 700x962) Image search: [Google]
What to do with my life.jpg
168 KB, 700x962
>asl
25/m/Atlanta,GA

>role
puppy

>kinks
from bdsmtest.org
96% Rope Bunny
96% Switch
94% Pet
93% Submissive
93% Voyeur
93% Experimentalist
89% Exhibitionist
88% Primal (Prey)
82% Non-monogamist
77% Brat
73% Slave
70% Girl/Boy
61% Primal (Hunter)
60% Rigger
54% Daddy/Mommy
54% Vanilla
53% Owner
53% Dominant
49% Master/Mistress
48% Brat Tamer
46% Ageplayer
45% Masochist
18% Degradee
18% Sadist
7% Degrader

>limits
soft: blood and piss.
hard: scat and vomit.

>looking for
chat, friendship, advice/teaching/mentorship especially if possible of meeting up.

>contact
kik D4N4RCH
skype danarch.
fetlife kosmo_pup42
>>
>asl
20/m/Boston

>role
sub/slave/bottom/other synonyms

>kinks
crossdressing, BDSM, chastity, cucking, pegging, whatever else you wany

>limits
blood, electricity, and shit

i'm posting in this thread so it's pretty obvious

>contact
throwaway email:
[email protected]
>>
>>23385307
also, kik is "Dr.Pavelheer
>>
>>23381647
why not 2bh
hammockgod
>>
>>23381647
kik: rip_ryan_dunn
>>
>>23381647
GIVE ME SOME (You)s

Is this a /soc/ record outside of rate threads?
>>
>>23381647
asilver966 my profile is a body pic but i'll gladly send u a face pic in chat
>>
File: 1451572926522.jpg (20 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1451572926522.jpg
20 KB, 800x450
>>23385099
Lmao, it's this faggot
>>
>>23381647
kik: intensivesnared

24/m/uk
>>
>>23381647
skippymisfits24 please.
>>
>>23381959
>tfw might make vocaroo for that if can be assed.

>>23383541
>That's why she has that caveat there, to weed out the weak.
Finally, someone gets it!! If people arent willing to take this small amount of risk, then what are they going to do when I tell them I want to take pictures of them worshipping me and start a slut blog?? Or other risky shit.

>tfw so many of these kiks have no pic
waste of my time. One of these days Im going to make them post pics in thread, that way I only get the really degenerate, desperate ones.

>>23385031
youd probably be a brat, but there's no doubt a dom out there that would get off on dominating a male dom, there seem to be plenty of the opposite.

>>23385368
This is the most I've ever gotten, jesus. I feel flattered I guess?
>>
26/m/US here. im a sub into hypno and brainwashing, edging, orgasm control, chastity, and pegging/prostate play.

limits: not into piss/vomit/dudes.

basically i fantasize about being brainwashed to be a mindless, cum producing slave boy for a mistress.

Kik: waterbreathers
>>
skype at the end

20 M Canada
pet
milking, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, forced fem, forced sex change, chastity, lots of things i didn't mention.
no scat, no male sexed persons,
looking for a girl who would enjoy having a pet who she could completely control the orgasms of and milk for cum any time she desired. i have secret fantasy involving becoming the ultimate milk cow by being forcefed estrogen to grow breasts and then lactation to be milked out of both my testes and my breasts x3 i don't think i could ever do that irl but it's fun to fantasize and do online?

penismilkcow
>>
>>23381647
i'll add to the pile
have skype?
>>
>>23386431
Ha well if you know a uk domme send them my way. I should really try it i guess sometime. Experience to grow ext
>>
33 m. Normally alpha...looking for me and my 8 inches to be put in place. K ik pakman2009
>>
>>23386431
I would feel flattered with 27 (You)s, damn.

Anyway, I am a self identified sub with no experience in the bedroom whatsoever lmao

I won't bother you because there are 27 other horny guys but good luck choosing and shit
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.