[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession time? What you wouldn't tell anyone yadda yadda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: man-finger-covering-mouth.jpg (11 KB, 310x209) Image search: [Google]
man-finger-covering-mouth.jpg
11 KB, 310x209
Confession time? What you wouldn't tell anyone yadda yadda.

When I was younger I tried to imagine monsters as sex-deprived and instead of running up the stairs after the turning off the light I would just imagine a monster pushing me and molesting me while I was bent over. This took care of a lot of fears, oddly. Also because I was basically almost always horny.

>"oh fuck yeah, Krampus! I've been so fucking naughty, mm!"

oKAY your turns.
>>
Im madly in love with my straight best friend (we've been together for about 13 years now, both 22yo) for one year now. Everytime i sleep in his house i sniff his used underwear and wank with it strapped to my head. I know its disgusting, but i just cant handle myself.
Im actually not able to have any sex at all for some time(due to surgery), so yeah, im not meeting new ppl atm.
Im pretty handsome, but he's prolly 99% straight. One day i'll make a move tho. Its just worth trying, he's the most incredible person i ever know, by far. Saddens me just to think that it wont ever happen.
>>
>>23381598
Good luck but pls stop using his underwear
>>
>>23381598
Do shit stains have some special pheromone to you or something? Damn. But seriously, good luck. You'll utterly destroy yourself if you keep trying to paint him as your ~one true love~ or some shit.
>>
A year ago I met this girly emo guy who was an annoying weeb at an anime convention. He was dressed as Itachi and I couldn't keep my eyes off his nice feet. He got me to admit I was gay for his feet and the day ended with him trampling me barefoot next to my car in the parking garage until I splooged.

As I don't want him to tell anyone about what happened that day, I still talk to him and I am essentially his foot slave.
>>
>>23381607
Last time i did it was 2 months ago
>>23381622
No shit stains, bro. Its just his scent that drives me insane. I just love it the way i can spend hours admiring him, its the purest feeling i ever had. Everything on him, I just love it. I already got help on forgetting him, but it has been really though since we are close as fuck.
Anyway, things will most likely fastly improve when I recover myself from the surgery. :c
>>
>>23381667
>Anyway, things will most likely fastly improve when I recover myself from the surgery. :c

That's the spirit! May I ask what happened (regarding the surgery)?
>>
File: 20160222_235603[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160222_235603[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23381707
My penis had an significant upwards curvature. Sex was impossible, and it was terrible dealing with boners. I finally had the gutts to tell my parents. On jan 8 i made the surgery to fix it. The surgery consisted in reducing the larger side (the back of my penis) to match the front size. So... that went well (ignoring the fact that my penis is smaller now ):). The problem is im still in a LOT of pain. And a strange bump appeared on the left side.
sry for my bad english
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.