[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adult Friend Finder / Online Dating Stories The Good, The Bad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 14.jpg (42 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
42 KB, 534x712
Adult Friend Finder / Online Dating Stories

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Let it be heard.
>>
Shameless selfie, but as an "Emo" dressed person, I attract a lot of the same fucking looking girl on Dating Sites. Its always a chubby emo girl, butt chin, thin wirey hair, and insomnia eye sockets.

Im not cocky and talk down to people who might be "uglier" than me, I try to always go a subtle 'sorry Im not interested' kind of way. Sometimes it goes fine and they move on, but holy k e k sometimes they get really defensive and pissy.

I remember one girl got extremely fucking heated, and began calling me "Emo faggot, Kellen Quinn wannabe cunt, homo" its really fucking hilarious.

Honestly, if you taking Dating Sites seriously, you need to get out and be social instead. I just use them to kinda see if anyone around me is cool, and sometimes it leads to bangin. Ive yet to actually 'connect' with anyone on there. A lot of people on Dating Sites are pretty basic.

Not to mention a lot of the Male Population on that site turns all the girls into prudes, sending dick pics without permission and just being overall fucking creeps, its hard to get people to ever take you seriously without talking to them for atleast a few weeks.
>>
>>23337674
Very True. I was a members of AFF since it started and its night and say of what it once was (online in general at this point).

Race, back ground, how many teeth you have don't mean shit now that ugly land whales have taken over the internet. I can see unasked cock shots being a issue but when you look like a heroine addict or a triple neck cow I think its BS.
>>
I joined POF two weeks ago after a buddy told me he got laid on there. I haven't fucked yet but there have been a bunch of undesirables messaging and texting the shit out of me. One girl is promising but she's just teasing right now.
>>
File: iDoEAPR.jpg (126 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
iDoEAPR.jpg
126 KB, 500x747
>>23337751
Honestly if you aren't a solid 7/10, you get ignored.
People tell me I'm cuter than what I give myself, but I dont see it.
The amount pf chubby, pale, goth basic bitches on there are too much. They always chum up and be all flirty, I dont even let 'attractive' people flirt with me right off the bat. You can have a fine ass body, but you can also be annoying as fuck.

>>23337791
Dating Sites are hard to get any ass from, imagine how many times an HOUR a girl gets bombed by creepy horny guys. Unless you stick out as a unique person, or they specifically draw liking to you, dont annoy them and try.
As an emo faglord, I can find other emo girls and get laid pretty easy. A lot of them are fucking terrible cringey beings, but I can stomach it depending.
>>
File: 1455160342701.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1455160342701.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>23337791
Girls are always being annoyed to fuck on dating sites.

Seriously, constantly. Even if theyre ugly, guys try anything on that site. Of course, when they get turned down, they start calling them whores, bitches, prudes, sluts, etc. And now shes one step closer to being a Man-Hating Tumblr Warrior
>>
>>23337033
I was on AFF for about a month. Met a local MILF, ~44 years old. We would get together 2-3 times a month, drink a bottle of wine, smoke a joint, and fuck twice. She'd then leave. Was a pretty good arrangement.
>>
>>23338020
I love casual shit like that. Why cant it always be like that?

Too many times does a girl specify over and over "Lol its just a one night stand", and then 10 minutes after we bang she's talking about Dinner tomorrow, or getting lunch after we clean up, ugh. Its a cruel game.
>>
>>23337791
>I haven't fucked yet but there have been a bunch of undesirables messaging and texting the shit out of me.

Goddamn I know those feels. I have almost zero standards. I'd happily fuck a 4/10. Somehow all the 2's and 3's message me. And occasionally a 1. Such a horrific beast you vomit into your own mouth upon simply looking at them.

And then you read the profile. Children: Yes.
Someone else gave this beast the D and bred them.

Ohmyguvkingghawd *choke*
>>
File: 1455210799686.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1455210799686.gif
791 KB, 300x168
>>23338181
Selfie pls?

It all depends on the approach too. If youre messaging her "Hello. Pleased to meet you." Like a Neckbeard, expect to be ignored.

Keep it loose and fun. Some people just dont have any connection, you literally gotta converse with atleast EVERYBODY.

Dont expect sex or FriendsWithBenefits right away, really get to know them and act like yourself around em and boom.

I had a girl I met off there come over, we both lazily just played videogames and ordered a pizza. We tracked the order online and banged until it came by. Sometimes you get lucky, TRY EVERYONE.
>>
I'm curious to try this site out, how does it compare to tinder? Any tips or tricks I should know?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.