[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT THREAD aye lmao. Come in here, lesbians,Bisexuals,Gays,Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454556766290.gif (2 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1454556766290.gif
2 MB, 500x260
LGBT THREAD aye lmao. Come in here, lesbians,Bisexuals,Gays,Transgenders, Pansexuals,Ect. Post picture, Sexual orientation, and, (if you don't mind) a coming out story if you have one. If you haven't, tell us what's stopping you?
>>
gay as hell, came out to my mom at the beach and she cried and raided the pool minibar
>>
I like women, transexuals, twinks, and some regular men, so I guess that makes me pansexual or bisexual or something. Is mayonnaise a sexuality?
>>
>never act on bi tendencies
>only be with females
>after a bad breakup, finally get with a dude
>love it sexually
>never end up dating a guy
>get into a great relationship outta nowhere
>can no longer suck guys off

How do you bi-folk do it? I'm having a tough time right now trying to supress it. Having a side thing with a guy is completely out of the question and I'm not breaking up, how do you all cope if you can relate?
>>
>>23274574
I just don't don't get into relationships. Not that I could due to my social anxiety and autistic tendencies, but if I had the chance I wouldn't. I'm afraid of the very same things you're talking about; I don't want lead anyone on and accidentally hurt people that I care about ;-;
>>
20 / trans woman

I did the whole typical repression thing with my gender stuff. I knew (or at least had a super vague idea) that I was trans, but the only real representation of what trans people seemed to be was something I wasn't, and something I'm really still not. I finally sorta almost buckled under depression and it got preeeetty bad, I contemplated suicide around the age of 17. It came back a little bit ago last summer sort of, but it didn't get to the contemplation stage. I came out to my parents as bisexual at 16 and they took it pretty well, it was just something we didn't talk about a lot. Then I came out to my mom in March of last year, and started HRT in mid December.
>>
>>23274595
I'm sorry to hear that but I hope that you're happy with your lifestyle in any case.

I value my relationship much more than gay sex, and I know it's either break up and do it or cheat, and I'm above both options. I guess I just need to stop bitching but I really would like to hear from someone bi who has familiarity with the situation. It would be so much easier if she was bi... Then we could both just have our same sex flings. Oh well
>>
>>23274597
Anon, I'm rooting for you! I hope your transition goes amazing!
>>
>>23274595
Bad breakups and awkward situations are just a part of the whole experience imo.
>>
>>23274605
So far so good, thanks. It'll be two months on the 14th.
>>
>>23274574
I've noticed that a lot of bisexual people are more attracted to one gender than the other. I know I prefer women more, sexually and romantically, but on a purely technical level, I'm bi because I like wangs and vag. It was confusing at first.
>>
>>23274658
I can agree with that, I prefer women romantically but I've slept with guys before.
>>
>>23275527
Yeah same, I've never felt romantically or emotionally attracted to men like I have women. I would never date a guy, but if he's cute enough, the attraction is still possible, even if its on a purely physical level.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.