[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncommon or harder to explain feels thread >always great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 424x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 424x498
Uncommon or harder to explain feels thread

>always great at socializing with guys, getting guy friends easily
>Fall apart when talking with a girl, boss, job interviewer, or anyone who has power over me and I want to impress them
>>
>>23263567
I can't even look girls in the eye lol way too intense for me I've had legit beautiful popular girls like me and they've shown interest in me but I just can't hack it I can't even look in their general direction without my face freezing up. Even with my long time guy friends I'm just terrible at socializing now I don't text back my family members I barely talk to anybody just cuz I'm so awkward and when I do it's just clunky conversations and uncomfortableness. I feel uncomfortable talking to my own brother or mother I can barely communicate with them it's so bad i used to be social and outgoing but I'm basically a hermit
>>
Here's something that been happening kinda recently and it's freaking me out.
>Talking to girl, seems friendly little broken.
>Talking to other girl, this girl thinks I like first girl.
>First girl get's jealous of second girl
>Another girl makes sly comment about me dating second girl.
>Second girl get's boyfriend, first girl hates me
>Girl's start flirting/getting uncomfortably close.
>See girl staring at me in class

...I'm gay, why do people think I'm suddenly dating girls/ are these people actually interested in me or is just paranoia?
>>
>>23265477
You may as well ask what our purpose is in the universe.
Women are an entirely different species from us. Who knows what goes on in their heads.
>>
File: 1449602856102.jpg (82 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1449602856102.jpg
82 KB, 521x521
>tfw really good at getting girls to like me
>tfw always feel stupid and don't know what to say around dudes

I'm a straight guy in a committed relationship and I want some fucking guy friends god damnit
>>
>>23263567
fuck i'm so bad at job interviews. every question they ask i sit there like a retard for a whole minute trying to think of something and all i can think about is how i'm not thinking of anything
>>
>>23263567
>20 yr old virgin
>kinda want to see how long i can go on being a virgin
>turned down a few girls for sex before
am i crazy? im not asexual and do have sexual thoughts and fantasies, but i kinda want to see how long i can hold out for. like a really stupid game of chicken with only me playing
>>
>>23266135
well, it's very to turn down girls and not have sex. They are not usually ones to take initiative and definitely not ones to chase. So you'll probably have no issue staying a virgin for however long you like
>>
>>23266135

well, you could still become pope.

post pic and timestamp when you do
>>
>>23266103
Don't worry, the questions are normally useless anyway.

95% of the time, the person hiring knows who they want and if they don't, they'll decide whether they like you in the first two minutes.
>>
>>23264976
I know this feel. Much harder to socialize in general than it was say 5 years ago. I'm not sure if its all the weed or years of adderall prescriptions but I feel different. Been medication/drug free for a year and a half and hasnt improved much. Any idea what brought about this change in you?
>>
Its always been harder for me to be confident and normal/funny around females. I wonder if it relates to my upbringing; two sisters and my dad is controlled by my mother completely. Dad didnt lose his virginity until he was married at 30. Didnt get good male examples until much later in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x282
>be 24 year old female
>only one serious relationship in life, dude cheated on me via the internet and was in love with his best friend the whole time anyway
>too awkward to talk to men outside of a workplace environment. Not horrible looking or fat but has lame goth aesthetic and no one likes it.
>dumb obscure taste in things so can't relate to most people and when I try to it comes off shy and awkward
>chronic depression and anxiety doesn't help, being stoned all the time doesn't help
I've just been feeling lonely as fuck and as awkward and odd as I am I know I have a shitton to offer a guy if I could just somehow attract one or have the confidence to talk to one. I'm always approached on the internet for casual sex but that's not at all what I want. If I could find someone encouraging and patient then maybe I could work my way out of my shell.
>>
>>23267740
>only one serious relationship in life
so you fucked lots of guys you whore, but only one wanted to stay with you? pathetic. if you were male, you would still be a virgin with that attitude. be grateful you have a vagina.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.