[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had a fucked up life. Lived in hoarded house my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: photoshop woah.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
photoshop woah.png
1 MB, 1024x768
I've had a fucked up life. Lived in hoarded house my entire life, been molested a lot as a child, I dont drive at age 20 and I almost died last year (which the remaining effects fuck up my want to get the fuck back towards trying to get my license). Now i'm not a virgin, had a two gfs, the girl I fucked, and fooled around with another girl. I'm not looking to fuck around, I just want something. How do I meet girls who have had fucked up lives or are just potentially compassionate to talk me through some shit?
>>
>>23262472
go talk to a psychologist retard
>>
>>23262488

Advice taken, it looks like after 15 years it's time I figured out this molestation shit. Next free sample on me
>>
>>23262705
Honestly I agree with the other anon. It's not the molestation you really need to "figure out". It's how to move forward and feel less shitty about your fucked up life so you can get the motivation to work at making a better life for yourself.

I'm 21 and I had the shit beaten out of me constantly until I was 18. It was at 19 that I finally started seeking out psychologists on my own. Also, having been a poorfag my entire life, I found ways to take advantage of it and get full financial aid coverage for community college, which--even if it's a meme--has given me reasons not to kill myself. I also got state health insurance coverage and never had to pay a dime because of my poorfaggotry, so I've been using it to get free therapy sessions for the past 2 years at different places.

Forget the femanon savior you're looking for. You're probably not gonna find her, and if you do, it's probably not gonna help. The most compassionate girl I ever met, I dated in hs. Thing was, she was also getting the shit beaten out of her by her parents, she was molested several times as a kid, attempted suicide twice and has recently been cutting herself again. She sometimes talked me through my shit and I talked her through hers, but overall, nothing really got better until we both saw our own therapists. Two negative minds can't bring each other up.

Just go see a therapist you faggot. Wish you the best.
>>
>>23262472
Are you me?
>>
>>23262472
What state are you in? I'm 22 they make it impossible to get a fucking id in my state.
I have my social security card, birth certificate, bank statement, proof of addres, school yearbook. And they fucking want me to get one last proof. A fucking credit card. You cant get a fucking credit card without id.
This country is a joke.
>>
>>23262472
How did you almost die?
>>
>driving
>a sign of maturity
is this some sort of an American meme?
Here in my country we actually have public transport and I didn't feel the need to get the licence (though I think I'm going to this year)
>>
also how did you even manage to get gfs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23262892
Blacks make public transit unsafe
>>
>>23262472
Take a number, buddy. You're not as special as you think, so just talk to a therapist and see that for your own eyes. They have countless methods for psychological help. It's not like you won't fit into some of their standard procedures.
>>
>>23262756
Talked to a brief online one and they helped, I'm going to try and further this and I talked to my brother, I need to start feeling the ground under my own toes and believing in myself more, even though I still want a relationship over 5 minute fuck toys, just a relationship in my life will become less of number 1

>>23262782
illinois, that's ridicules, what state are you in?

>>23262786
hit by a vehicle and put in a short coma along with brain injury

>>23262892
I've taken public transit a lot and walked a lot(shit, that's how i got hit), it's just less of my life being on the schedule of the public transit and my friend and I can explore the forests on my own time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>23263219
Michigan. I can't get an id. It's depressing i cant get an id unless.I get a bunch of documents you need to have an id in the first place to get. I have 6/7 of the documents
I can't get away from my abusive family because they make it impossible to get a fucking id
>>
>>23262472
4chan is a great place to meet fucked up girls
>>
>>23262472
19/f/tx
>have been molested/taken advantage of by 5 men and women
>struggle with depression due to constantly feeling alienated due to race or being nerdy af
>Brother dies at age 14
>Dad continues to beat you because you look like your "cheating whore" mother
>Fail at 3 suicide attempts, have 4 purgatory-esque stints in the psychiatric ward
>parents move you out of state
>don't send you to school yet treat you like a house slave
>even the dogs hated me
>house always looked like a crack den and smelled like a shelter
>runaway and starve for the next 14 months
>mother convinces you to come live with her
>you do, life is finally gr8
>your mom starts bringing her new bf back to your shared apt and fucking him as loud as she can every fucking day all winter in ny
>you enter a long emotionally abusive relationship with your boss who is 28 while you are 16
>have all friends and loved ones leave your life
>I am an empty shell and the nightmare continues each day of my existence
>>
>>23265425

This is rough shit. I can't say that being dead isn't as bad as bad as anything living because you wouldn't even have the thought process to think to yourself that you're dead, but I can say to keep trying to find anything worth living for, finding a reason. If it's inching towards something unknown, it's still inching towards something and that's the reason I'm choosing to pick it up with my life right now, cut out drinking entirely and taking little steps I can take to move forward. Good luck and best wishes anon, don't be afraid to ever tell someone no.
>>
File: 1453888304804.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453888304804.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
>>23265425
>>
>>23265425
you and OP should hook up.
>>
>>23265425
Let's be friends? You should really leave TX. Maybe some new scenery will help?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.