[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey soc whats your definition of a good/perfect day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: MTMyMTQ3NTI3OTkzNjAwNjQz.jpg (20 KB, 619x372) Image search: [Google]
MTMyMTQ3NTI3OTkzNjAwNjQz.jpg
20 KB, 619x372
Hey soc whats your definition of a good/perfect day?
>>
File: fuckyes.jpg (92 KB, 748x369) Image search: [Google]
fuckyes.jpg
92 KB, 748x369
a good day for me would have to include:

- not having constant panic attacks

- not worrying about my future

- not obsessing over my many insecurities

- not wishing for someone to kill me because i dont have the nerve to do it myself

also probably eating some breadsticks, fuckin love breadsticks
>>
when the system of white supremacy dies...i will truly rejoice in knowing that you pink people no longer have power and that you are all vanquished from existence...the survivors of your kind shall be my slaves...i will beat the shit out of you and make you quote historical black figures who were prominent in the world...then i shall force you to mow my lawn water my plants... the white men i shall make fight each other to the death for my personal entertainment and the white women shall suck me off with a pistol to their heads as their pale skinned children watch...yes i am black and yes i hate you white people with a passion...but then again im only fantasizing...at least for now...
>>
>>23258577
It's ok mate. We all hate your waste of space too
>>
waking up being healthy
seems pretty good
everything else is gravy
>>
>>23258577
lol
LOL

get laid and turn 21
>>
Usually hanging out with my dudes drinking beer and liqour and smoking weed.

When I go to an convention, a good day is talking to folks I haven't seen in a bit, getting whoever autograph I was looking for gaming room winning money matches and partying until thr late night hooking up with a chick.
>>
>>23258307
not having to use my ak
>>
plenty of opioids and good tunes
>>
>>23258307
>>
I come home with a smile on my face.
I'm happy.
I'am happy and was inside and outside of my concrete cell.
I fall asleep when I close my eyes
I dream peacefully.

That's my idea of a perfect day.
>>
Waking up to a bj and a blunt then cuddles vidya n Netflix and delivery
>>
When I die/everyone else dies
>>
>>23258307
today i weighed in at 99kg

This is the first time i've been under 100kg in 6 years
at my heaviest i was 127~kg

Today was a pretty perfect day
>>
>>23260482
I do this everyday also.
>>
>>23258307
When I don't even have to use my AK
>>
Day off work/not feeling tired is pretty much it for me
>>
Getting good rates on /soc/, winning 2 comps on cs:go and talking with grills irl.
>>
>>23261239
And getting a new pack of cigarettes, can't forget the cigarettes.
>>
It's raining outside
Not groggy/tired
Bed is neatly made
Find a good playlist on Spotify
Actually having nothing to do, not putting off what needs doing
Yeah. That's a good day
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.