[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for friends. I'm 19, and don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 2048x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 2048x1257
I'm looking for friends. I'm 19, and don't like how I spend my time. the image on the left is where I live, I know I'm not the only one. I can explain myself more while I bump, anyway Skype thread
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Bumping. Also realizing I'm a retard who meant the image on the right. Sorry.

So I'm in a weird situation in life, I was a total burnout for a while there, and I'm trying to reinvent myself. I feel like this is an odd place to go for that, but I'm going to try anyway. I really hope someone else lives in NM, 505 specifically, and is maybe looking for good company as well.

Pic related is a picture I took. I like to think I'm into "artsy photography" but I know I'm just a faggot with too much time to waste.
>>
File: 1437954888513.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437954888513.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080

scottish, no webcam, feel like shit, anyone whos up for some chat i'm down to listen and down to share some tales aswell
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23216621
This is a picture of 2 of my cats. I have a 3rd but he's not as photogenic

The thing is, I'm just nervous, really about everything in life. I have problems with this, that, and there's nothing to do but accept it and move on, trying to find connection seems like the next step for me. I'm not really looking for sex, but some nice embrace would feel good right now, cuddling at least. I like all body types, genders. But again I'm not really looking for sex. It's just part of being lonely. I'm not sure what I'm looking for. This is really just me doing something out of the ordinary for myself.
>>
>>23216621
Tbh homie that pic ain't that great. You gotta get a job, get out and meet some people
>>
>>23216621
what is ur pic? I cant tell
>>
>>23216690
i know its bullshit, not really art at all. I have a job and know plenty of people, its just been hard to connect with anyone. Everybody already has someone else for emotional suppsort it seems.

>>23216745
its a yellow pole at nighttime, covered in meat and I know, its very fucking stupid.
>>
>>23216772
>everybody already has someone else for emotional support
BRUH. bruh. Don't tell me you're going around looking to find someone who wants to use you as a shoulder to cry on.
You're going to get used and you ain't gonna get shit back.

Meet people with similar interests. Do something new that you've never tried before, but try and have it be a group activity. Hell, go volunteering for fuck's sake.

You need to get out of your shell and start interacting. It won't change all at once, but you will gain confidence
>>
>>23216790
I dont really know what Im looking for. not to mention, I live in Albuquerque. Gays are publicly beaten here. Its not a great place to meet people at all.

I understand that those are things I can do, and I appreciate the advice. My thinking however, is that meeting someone off of this board will cut out some extra steps of the introduction phase. Its just inherently easier to connect to people who are in the same boat
>>
>>23216837
Matey, you never even posted your skype.
>>
>>23216837
Yeah, you need to give info and location. Also there's no need to specify you're gay unless you're flamboyantly so
>>
>>23216925
i guess it was more of the idea to have other people post if they want.
>>
>>23216995
You play any vidya? Gonna be playing the division beta this weekend?
>>
>>23216995
>wants to connect with people
>is so removed from potential connection possibilities that he won't even post his skype, but will share many personal details
What..?
>>
>>23216935
Its just an example of the extremes I deal with every day. Also Im sorry to say, i dont really play video games. I could try to get into maybe sometime, but ive always been more into film.
>>
File: THE.png (251 KB, 566x534) Image search: [Google]
THE.png
251 KB, 566x534
>>23217059
>>23217074
Well I will post it I suppose, its not that I dont want to I just thought it would be better to add people if theyre looking for a chat.

Anyway, the point of the thread more or less is to find people in my area, 505, and if that doesnt work out the skype thing is just because i dont have anyone to talk to.

Anyway I have to head to work now, but I hope the thread thrives a little while Im gone, and maybe someone from my city will be interested in hanging out. only time will tell. If alll else fails, tonight ill come back and postmore of my photography so people can say it looks like shit.

pic related i not my photography, but my favorite film.

anyway thank you everyone for your participaton
>>
>>23217124
You're weird as shit
>>
>>23217185
Seconded.

>>23217124
And you still didn't post.
Stop being an aspie. I was trying to reach out to you and talk to you but you're over complicating it more than I ever thought possible.
>>
File: ban2.png (21 KB, 466x146) Image search: [Google]
ban2.png
21 KB, 466x146
Meh, looking for nudes or cool people, either will work
P.S: I'm straight as an european sword
>>
Posting from work.
>>23217185
I understand that, but it's really just the situation I'm finding myself in. I was normal once.

>>23217208
I know I haven't, but at this point it's no use. I may as well just add people. Anyway, I'm really not trying to make internet friends, I'd like to be face to face with someone.

Maybe this was a lost cause, but please, if you live where I live, anyone reading this, consider it. I'm not as much of an aspie in face to face conversation.
>>
>>23217891
I'm 575. What's your skype?
>>
>>23218096
its "lir2016"
>>
I live in the 505 it fucking sucks hard to meet anyone who isn't over weight or some kind of wannabe gangsta like I have nothing in common with these people Herr. I'm a gamer and s nerd who doexntvuse drugs at all. I'm just a blscksheep in this state.
>>
>>23218730
>I'm a gamer and s nerd
wow. that's really rare these days. you're so unique.
>>
>>23218730
>>23218759
dont listen to that fuck. post youre skype if you have one man? make a new friend??? fuck i just need to hang out with good people.
>>
>>23218786
I added yours I'm not sure if you got it.
>>
>>23216837
Dude, gays are not publicly beaten in abq.
I can respect you're going through some shit, but no need for exaggeration.
There is room for more gay tolerance in most places, but nm is a blue state which had legal gay marriage for years before the federal passing
Not to mention Santa fe is a total gay haven
It's a tough place, but don't act like it's some gay bashing southern esque hell hole
>>
>>23219024
You obviously dont use the abq public transit system, or spend any time on these shitty streets like i do every day. santa fe is not albuquerque, this city really doesnt reflect any "blue" values, and there is not only stigma about gays, but also race. ive been robbed, assaulted, and generally bullied more than you could imagine because im a "white boy".
>>
This is a weird thread. You sound pretty boring and you think your special. Just stop.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>23219592
thats not any sort of contribution. anyone can start a thread, you dont have to assume i feel special. i feel pretty bad about myself, thats why im here. if i wasnt boring i wouldnt be here at all.
>>
>>23219591
Maybe if you left the south valley you'd see some quality of life. It's not difficult to make it here if you put forth some effort.
>>
>>23219739
I agree with this guy.
It seems like you're generalizing an entire place based on your experiences and observations.
That doesn't mean everyone ifs going to act that way.
Stop complaining about the bad ones and start gravitating toward the good ones.
Btw I took the bus to work for over a year, and I'm white- stop assuming.
Have you spent any time around unm?
>>
22 male indian.. I dont have much ppl in life, so looking for some to talk to :)
Skype me sajan0515
>>
I'm just in here because I also live in New Mexico and I would get a kick out of knowing some anon who live here.
>>
>>23219591
Abq is a shithole dude. Its voilent and running rampant with drugs and 'tough guy' thugs. I'm also a white person living here, I get harassed all the time because I am white and female. I don't go out on my own in most areas it's just not safe.
>>
>>23220328
It's not like there's a clear distinction between the "good" and "bad" parts of the city. Honestly, if you don't experience any of this, you're just lucky.

>>23220336
I'll add you soon

>>23220362
Well at least this thread is sort of going somewhere, have a skype anon?
>>
Well thread is a failure again. Are people even willing to just hang out in person? Go for a walk, eat at a restaurant, anything? I'm sure I don't sound that fucking creepy.
>>
>>23220685
You're right, me, my family, my friends, everyone I go to school with and work with, and every person I know must just be lucky.
Do you know how dumb that sounds?
I'm sorry some bad shit happened to you, but stop pretending like it's the place you live and not the choices you make.
There are tough places in every major city.
People get beat up in San Francisco, London, Berlin, doesn't matter.
If you feel victimized for being gay, or strange, or white (lol), I'm sorry, but stop acting like you are just this innocent soul floating around in a terrible place and nothing is your fault.
Do you have a job? Do you go to school? Do you have healthy relationships?
Or do you drink, smoke, do drugs, and spend a lot of time in dangerous parts of the city?
>>
>>23216837
>>23216837
>>23216837

gays aren't publicly beaten you stupid faggot i'm gay as fuck and have been living there 22 years.

moron
>>
>>23221211
>white (lol)
do you come from tumblr?
>>
>>23221211
Well hey I'm glad you and your family have gotten by in this place without these hardships, but you must be in some kind of bubble, or just drive a car everywhere you go. I have a job, I'm doing classes at cnm, blah blah blah I mean really you can't say that I deserve any of what happened to me. It's really just not my fault, I realize that every city on earth has bad people, yet this place has specifically shown me a horrible side to it. That's all I can say. You really are lucky, and I guess I'm unlucky. But I didn't get myself into those situations, that's for sure.

Furthermore, I'm not really gay, but if I was to display any homosexual tendencies around the general public of drunken natives and Mexican druggies, I would get fucking wrecked. How can you even deny that's the truth. Do we live in the same city? I don't even live in the south valley, I'm right in the middle of old town, the biggest tourist spot, yet it's packed with indigents and degenerates.
>>
>>23219591
>>23220328

shut the fuck upppppppp

i lived in the north valley, south valley, west side, war zone, rio rancho (meth part)

everywhere, and guess what. it isn't that fucking bad if you mind your business and show some respect.

don't act like a crzy faggot and you'll be fine.

i've been gay for a while
>>
>>23220362
I don't live in abq myself. I travel there for school but never noticed anything like this. What areas are this bad? Do you also happen to have Skype?
>>
>>23221559
The first week I was here a guy got shot in the street while I was sitting in my car. I just see examples of violence everywhere I go, the bars on all the windows and doors, driving downtown and seeing all the poor and downtrodden people, the prostitutes. Not that ALL of ABQ is like this, there are some nice areas of the city for sure. I am not from New Mexico though, I am from Canada and I suppose I just see it like this because I am not used to the different culture (not that Canada doesn't have issues but I lived in a very small east coast town with little to no issues ) I don't have skype though just kik. I have been living here in ABQ for almost two years now.
>>
>>23221605
Why would you move from Canada to here? I'm sure there'd been much better places to go. My kik is coll6 if you are up for it.
>>
>>23221615
Because I got a great job offer here.
>>
>>23221625
Ah okay I guess that makes sense. I don't travel past Jefferson and masthead area so I have never seen what you have described.
>>
>>23221605
>>23221605

he got shot becuase he was doing something wrong, mind your business and you won't have any problems
>>
>>23221685
He was a kid on a bicycle, yours assumptions don't take away from the fact that shooting someone in the middle of the afternoon in busy traffic isn't okay and is dangerous, 'deserving' or not.
>>
>>23221695
>>23221695

My best friend was 14 when they were selling drugs at John Adams, my other friends disappeared slowly.

mind your own fucking business and you won't have a problem.

stay away from drugs and addicts, and don't piss people off unless you have the means to defend yourself.
>>
>>23221710
Again, sitting in my car on a busy highway in the middle of day IS minding my own business. He was still shot and a bunch of us saw it. Anyone in the area could have been hit. It doesn't matter if I mind my own business you can still find yourself in situations that are dangerous.

Walking from my car to my apartment and a bunch of dudes are really drunk fighting, I have to walk around them to get to my door and one of them lunges at me. I haven't made eye contact or acknowledged them at all, I took a wide as possible birth and yet was still almost dragged into it.

No shit I am not going to run into the middle of a gang fight or a drug deal, but you can still find yourself in trouble. There have been statistics that show ABQ has double the national crime average, it is very much a dangerous place to live.
>>
>>23221710
That's just rediculous. You're basically proving my point that this is an awful place to live.

>>23221605
Add me on kik if you want, lir2016
I bet anywhere in Canada is a far superior place to live, no doubt about that
>>
>>23221741
>>23221741
>>23221752
>>23221752

not really, it isn't a bad place to live, stop moving into shit neighborhoods.

i've lived in the hood, no one ever bothered me. but i carry and was in the reserves at the time. people don't fuck with people who they have respect for .

maybe you need to get respect
>>
>>23221710
Listen man I would have an actual discussion with you if you dropped your Skype maybe. I really am curious as to what you mean by "minding your own business", among other things you brought up
>>
>>23221770
>>23221770

i'm not dumb enough to drop my skype on a site when i've already siad i'm in the militray, i'm not retarded..

basically minding your business shows that you know what is going on but it isn't your issue, just fucking walk the other way and if there is a problem take care of it.

if someone shoots a kid on the highway i'd probably take a gun out and shoot that person. it's called self defense of an other. not a big deal
>>
>>23221780
What is retarded about giving out your skype information when you're in the military? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>23221797
>>23221797

OPSEC

google it
>>
>>23221808
Just did. That's literally just stupid. You're taking yourself too seriously. I mean, do you think you're James Bond or something? You're just a chess piece for the United States government, you're not protecting any "secrets"
>>
>>23221828

>>23221828

not really, the point is that me saying i'm from certain places and then admitting to a certain user name would give people someone to watch tha t lives in an area that they would find interesting, and ven a slight bit of information that could put someone in danger, either on purpose or not.

anyone can be a security risk, you don't have to know top secret information to make it easier
>>
>>23221834
still doesnt make sense
>>
So, uh... Anybody out there want to do something without >>23221923
?
>>
>>23223966
What do you have in mind?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.