[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pee marking fetish - I want to read all your naughty stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: urination-del-icono-32279556.jpg (8 KB, 235x160) Image search: [Google]
urination-del-icono-32279556.jpg
8 KB, 235x160
Pee marking fetish - I want to read all your naughty stories about pissing anywhere else than in the toilet for fun (swimming pool, bath, sauna, locker room...)
>>
What you drank wasn't entirely lemonade.
>>
One time in middle school, these two white trash girls were fighting over a black guy.

He'd given one of them his sweater, but asked for it back to give the other girl.

So the girl peed on it (multiple times apparently) and gave it to the girl. Who wore it for a few minutes before discovery.

Everyone made fun of the pee girl. She did not go to high school the next year.
>>
I like to piss on the cars of people I don't like and those who park like assholes. In college at a party a dude I couldn't stand showed up. He was the type of douchebag who would bring his pet boa to parties to help him pick up chicks. He had a 4Runner that I'd pissed on before but I was going to get creative this time. I was standing by the driver side door and I pissed in an empty solo cup so I could get his windows, door handles, and windshield. I reach up to set the full cup on his roof so I can zip up. What I didn't know was that he had a sunroof and that the sunroof was open. The cup fell through, hit his center console, and spilled all over the driver seat. I pushed myself up, reached in and grabbed the cup. He never knew what happened.

My other great pissing story is from when I was backpacking in Europe about ten years ago. I was drunk and stumbling through Rome near the Campo dei Fiori one night. I look at this door and it has a hammer and sickle on a sign on it. I look closer and find that it was some type of Communist party office. There was no one around so I whipped it out and pissed on the door handles. Good times.
>>
>>21463616
Wow you really struck a decisive blow for the free-market parliamentary model of the state there anon, I'd say that sealed the Cold War right there.
>>
any girls do this?

what places have femanons peed?
>>
femanon here and if it counts, i have a weak bladder and accidentally wet myself in the backseat of one of my guy friends cars a few months back

humiliating as fuck
>>
>>21464640
do you pee outside a lot because you can't hold it?
>>
Have peed on myself in the tub in my sisters panties
>>
>>21464658
i kind of have to, especially on long drives
and i have to go on long drives a lot
and i cant drive
which means it's usually not very private
>>
>>21464667

guy has posted a pic of peeing on himself in panties in a bathtub b4, not sure were I've seen this but was that you?
>>
>>21464676

that's hot. what places have you peed?
>>
>>21464695
too many to count? highways, forests, sometimes on the lawn because i cant make it into my house in time

i had to go in an alleyway by a very busy public street once, some guys were making fun of me for it
>>
>>21464703
wow. this is pretty much my exact fetish, would you want to talk more about it with me?
>>
Bump for femanons
>>
javascript:quote('21464691');

Haven't posted anything on here before
>>
I'm a girl and I love to pee in weird places. It turns me on to read other's experiences too!

Once, I had a sneaky piss in the sand at the beach as I was talking to someone that was sitting next to me. I almost came doing this.
>>
i pee outside all the time. it's like more free-feeling. Don't have to worry about aiming, just pull er out and let it go. I don't even worry about neighbors anymore. Have peed in a public place (next to my car in a parking lot somewhere a few times), luckily haven't been caught.
>>
>>21465392

what are some of the places you've peed?
>>
>>21464609
I'm a girl and I love to pee in weird places. It turns me on to read other's experiences too!

Once, I had a sneaky piss in the sand at the beach as I was talking to someone that was sitting next to me. I almost came doing this.
>>
>>21465398
yes i heard you the first time lol
>>21465392
>>
>>21465397
In my friend's jacuzzi, everywhere outdoor, once on my pillow, few times on my carpet...

I daydream about ruinning an hotel room with my piss
>>
>>21465411
how about in your pants?
>>
>>21465417
Not my thing. I prefer marking my territory... But I piss often on things through my swimsuit
>>
>>21465393
As a girl I love this!
>>
>>21465447
lol thanks. what part do you like? that I don't have to worry about aiming? (cleanliness) or that there's the chance of getting caught?
>>
>>21465440
i think it would be fun to run full speed while pissing (or shitting if that were possible). it'd make a mess for sure
>>
>>21463466
I pissed in a park playground once when I was drunk... kind of a fuck society thing more than a naughty thing.
>>
>>21465469
I just love to let my piss spread everywhere without worrying about the mess, to just let it go wherever I am. The idea of doing something really naughty and messy turns me on, even if there's no chance that I get caught.

Men can piss wherever they want, but for women it's socially unacceptable. It feels awesome to break the rule
>>
>>21465527
it's like having sex in public, which I've yet to do:/
>>
>>21465527
that's so hot! can you spray yours far?
>>
>>21465655
Yes like 7 feets
>>
>>21466112
wow really? do you want to talk more about this privately, cus i'd love to
>>
I've always thought it would be hot for a woman to piss on my dick when it's erect, to have her pee go right down inside it too
>>
Some faggot at my college let some bitch sleep in my room, when I wasn't there. He left his pillow, so I pissed on it and gave it back.
>>
I walk home very early in the morning from downtown Seattle up to Capitol Hill. I try and pee on a different building every time.
>>
uhh. I make it a habit to piss on every boyfriend (gay) I've had. As a territory marking thing.
>>
>>21468925

And they all were ok with it? I mean how many are we talking about?
>>
>>21468925
6ish. And they were just "psudoboyfriends" as I don't really do official relationship type things. They were all alright with it. I did it in the shower. None of them asked me to do it again though. Which is disappointing.
>>
>>21468953
This is exactly how AIDS started
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.