[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know /soc/ is the tumblr of 4chan But right now I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 6574586468.png (1 MB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
6574586468.png
1 MB, 1364x768
We all know /soc/ is the tumblr of 4chan

But right now I need tumblr

My sister is crazy. The Family spent almost 7 grand flying me and my brothers out to Florida to bring her back. She was being detained at a police station. She was breaking windows trying to enter houses. She was missing for almost an month prior with no contact. All her possessions including her phone and laptop and passport, she threw out.

We have her home but she is talking complete nonsense. Universal flow and causality. Stating "flow" of the Universe directs her. All that she did was because planning ahead is resisting flow. To simply allow what will be what will.

I have no fucking clue how to deal with this. Family is incredibly religious and is already attacking this as a possession. I am scared she will just leave and wander around aimlessly if confronted with an exorcism.

We have a head doc lined up but what do I do in the meanwhile? Watching a movie leads to her pointing out her the characters are using "flow" and other endless mental off shoots. I am scared /soc/.

Please prove your sissy faggotry at least has some upsides.
>>
>>23208143
Tumblr of 4chan...it's sad but true...
Sorry lad, Can you condense that I can't read it all due to my retarded eyes.
>>
>>23208143
Head doc lined up is the best you can do.
Try to keep her entertained, humor her, just keep her from getting bored and going and doing more of the same shit.

Nothing less than professional help is going to make this better. Of note: Being scared isn't helping either. Take some long deep breaths, ask /x/ or /fit/ about some meditation plans for calming, drink some tea, whatever you need to do to chill and keep your head clear.

It may help if you can secure some information about psychiatric disorders and their effects to show to your family. Any conscionable holy man would still point you to a shrink, it'll be better for everyone if you convince them to skip that step entirely.
>>
>>23208143

sounds like a girl i knew who had a manic depressive breakdown.

treat her like someone on a bad trip, with gentleness and safety.

ultimately she will get a lot of heavy meds and it will help.

don't waste time on parsing her actual "insights", they are pretty typical and not that meaningful in terms of the details.
>>
>>23208143
Sounds like a break from reality
There's really nothing that can fix psychosis effectively. Accept that if this isn't episodic your sister as you know her may be gone. If not from the disease itself then from the shit they'll have to give her. Try and keep her off heavy doses of seroquel and benzodiazepines, but beyond that I'm sorry to say this is a struggle that you have to watch. It's one she has to suffer alone.

I'm v sorry OP its a terrible thing to watch a mind and heart that you know and love die on its own body. Best of luck I hope it's not a chronic condition
>>
>>>/adv/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.